Error 132 really tired... log attached

I have been having this ERROR #132 (0x85100084) Fatal exception! thing since last year on my new computer, I have tried everything:

reinstall wow, reinstall windows and even change my RAMs hoping that it would solve my problem, but nothing has worked…so sad.

I have no option but turn for your help, I really enjoyed WOW but this is really tiring. I red every thread so I am prepared.

my DxDiag file:
8K4jGgiM

my MSinfo file:
AJUiH9RS

my latest error log:
H5a3FPUp

hope you could solve my problem, please have a look.

Hey, Toolshammy! There’s been some issues with Ryzen 3600/3600X processors causing various issues like Error#132 and BEX errors specifically, for World of WarCraft. This seems to be caused by BIOS versions above the AGESA 1.0.0.4.

The workaround is outside of Blizzard’s technical support, but if you feel comfortable with computers, it’s worth a mention. I couldn’t confirm which BIOS the system is currently on, but based on the date it looks like it fits in with this issue. It’s worth checking the BIOS version and if its above the AGESA 1.0.0.4 (Check with the Motherboard manufacturer’s BIOS Description). Reverting to 1.0.0.3ab or 1.0.0.3abba has helped a few players with this issue.

I will try this method once I figured out how to do it, but can you please check my files just to rule out any other possible problems?

You downgrade the same way you upgrade. And in your case, you want v21.

Hey Crosswinds! I’ve been struggling with this Error 132 issue for quite some time now, and have found something that you might be interested in. First off, let me start by saying reverting back to older bios did not fix my issue with Error 132s. Browsing around reddit threads for my issues, I discovered that if you run Prime 95, it will tell you when a thread/core has failed. So, I decided to run Prime 95 and threads 9 and 10 failed. I have tested multiple times with different bios, disabling XMP profiles for my ram, and it consistently is crashing on that same threads. The only solution thus far has been to well RMA your cpu for a newer version. It is being speculated that the Gen 3 CPUs from early release were faulty. I will be RMAing my CPU ASAP. Here are some threads where I discovered that the CPU could be the issue. Prime95 errors on Ryzen 3000 : Amd My AMD 7nm experience : Amd

Yup, you 100% have a faulty CPU then. Healthy, stock CPUs should not be failing stress tests like Prime 95. If you want, you can try to contact AMD again saying that you have a thread/core failing, they shouldn’t put up a fuss then.

The funny bit is that it only happened in blend mode. Other tests, perfectly fine. So I question if it’s actually a problem with the processor now. The replacement I ordered comes today, but I’m starting to wonder if I actually need it.

Interesting! Well, it doesn’t hurt to try a different CPU. Especially with so many people saying replacing helped out their situations.

Hey there,

If you are not familiar with this process it might be best to have a local PC tech do it for you. Flashing the BIOS incorrectly can stop the PC from functioning permanently (unless the Motherboard has Dual BIOS.)

That said, all of the provided information is from both review of the system files as well as our internal tracking of problems with specific CPU/Bios versions. I wish the fix was more simple but I do hope the info helps.

Cheers!

Hey Crosswinds! It’s been a few days now since you received your replacement. How has it been going so far?

I didn’t actually get it until today (delayed because of protests, etc.). To be honest, it’s most likely going back. I did more stress testing, and the CPU in there now just wasn’t balking at the torment. I don’t know why Prime95’s blend test is so odd, though. That is virtually the only test it would error on. To boot, it’s a calculation error that seems to be consistent with Ryzen 3000 series, from what I’ve read.

I might have jumped the gun in buying the one I did.