Error #132 plz help

Every time I log into wow I get crashed by a memory not read error. I tried uninstalling addons and its not working

ever since patch 8.1.5

Here is the pastebin code for the log file in the WOW directory:
83j2ctvT

Let’s try switching to Direct X 11 to see if that helps

from the character select screen
click menu
click system advanced
scroll down until you see graphics api
try both DX 11 and DX 11 legacy

tried dx11 legacy, same error, tried dx11, it frozed

Let’s go ahead an get a dxdiag
DxDiag
1.Press Windows Key + R.
2.Type DxDiag and press Enter.
3.In the DxDiag window, click Save All Information.
4.Name the file “dxdiag” and click Save
5.Open the txt file above select all, copy and paste to this thread.
You can include the DXDIAG in a reply to the forum post. Place it between rows of ticks (`) for formatting:

```
Like this.

```
If it will not allow you to post the whole thing post it on pastebin.com just post the last section of the link see the highlight section below .

https://pastebin.com /y47kBy74

here’s the pastebin

sq5HbGpZ

Are you running discord by chance? Or any other overlay like overwolf? Any GPU over clocking programs or even steam client?

Set your MSAA (Multi-Sampling Anti-Aliasing) to off and see if that fixes it, it was my issue when it was enabled it was insta error 132 now i disabled it i don’t crash, it seems only linked to AMD Graphics atm but people with Nvidia Geforce have the same issue so i think it is wide spread.

turnint anti ailiasing to off is fixing it so far. Anything but MSAA seems to work. How could that be causing it though?

Its a bug blizzard is aware of.

Glad to hear a fix for the crash has been found! Going to go ahead and lock this thread, so we can focus on MSAA Error#132 crash reports to this thread.