Error #132 after patch 10.0.5

I did. I did everything to get it to fix and it still does this, I’m more upset that there’s posts that multiple people are still having issues. Blizzard at least acknowledge that there is a issue. I don’t even see that from you. Please just say you are aware of this.

2 Likes

CONSTANT GAME CRASH! WHY BLIZZ WHY?! I’ve had ZERO game crashes all of Shadowlands and none this expansion before 10.0.5 … my WoW is unplayable.

***This is nothing on the players side. This is something Blizzard needs to fix on their end ASAP.

Error #132 (0x85100084) Fatal Exception!
Program D:\World of warcraft_retail_\Wow.exe
ProcessID: [changes every crash]
ThreatID: [changes every crash]
Exception: ACCESS_VIOLATION

The instruction at “0x000001ba94aaa408” referenced memory at “0x000001ba94aaa408”.
The memory could not be “excuted”.

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

2 Likes

I’m starting to think I should just cancel my subscription cause why should I pay money for a product I can’t use? The development team isn’t acknowledging anyone, of even having a solution. I have done everything including reinstall. I now trying my fiance’s laptop to see if hers will work. Will update after

2 Likes

Still getting this same error myself since the patch. Tried all the recommended fixes. Nothing has worked so far. 2 days of sub wasted.

Idk if this related to only me or not but I looked it up and WoW’s technical requirements were raised significantly with dragonflights release compared to all other expacs we have had. (I.e. in Shadowlands ram min was 4g and recommended was 8g, now the min for dragonflight is 8gb and recommended is 16g) I have an 8g ram computer but my system automatically uses up 1g of ram so it says in () next to 8g Ram (6.96g usable). So my Error 132 might be the end of the line for me if my laptop is officially too out of date for the game. Hopefully this is not a universal issue or Blizzard is losing a lot of subs… I am devastated but not financially equipped enough to just buy a new computer so I guess I am just done :confused: at least till I get a new computer but idk when that will be lmao

1 Like

Just so you know, this is happening to folks with top end gaming rigs as well.

2 Likes

I would understand if the recent update finally killed my ability to play. I’m hobbling along on an 8 year old graphics card 8g of ram and windows 8.1.

I have a 3090 FE, amd 5950x cpu, and 32gb corsair ram, and having this issue since the patch. I doubt the amount of memory you have has anything to do with this crash, if you are also experiencing error #132 since the patch yesterday. That being said, you didn’t exactly specify what issue you were having…

1 Like

It’s a bit crazy playing a feral druid or rogue and having to avoid stealth. I haven’t crashed since I avoided stealth.

atleast you can play. Im a hunter, no stealth, and still having the issue

I’m still getting issues and I have a gaming laptop. I can run the freaking PTR but not retail.

I know I just worry that even if the problem gets fixed for most or everyone ill still be in the trenches if it is personally my computer not having enough RAM. BUT I did also only start experiencing it when everyone else did and dragonflight has been out… so yeah idk I am upset/worried ill be stuck not being able to play till I get a new laptop /if/ its on my end for me. Im a worry wart O.o

1 Like

yes PTR and classic are fine. I can play on both. Live however…YIKERS

I am also having error 132 I just thought personally it could be my computer not having enough RAM since dragonflight came out but idk cause my issues started when everyone else’s did.

Yes guys the requirements changed with this new patch. If you are running with low ram or old version of Windows like 8.1 you cant even pass the loading screen. We cant play anymore till we get a new pc. Sad :sob:

That’s just odd. PTR is literally either the current patch or upcoming patch and we can play that. Blizzard for the love of the gods, say something. Tell us you are aware and looking to fixing it

Same. LK classic running smoothly. Live retail is where I’m getting the error 132 access violation upon launching the game, whereupon the crash occurs.

I was raiding just fine Monday night. My rig is fine. It isnt on my end :slight_smile:

1 Like

This started on Tuesday with the new patch. On Monday night we all played good.

pretty sure there are two separate issues. the people who can’t log in getting Error 132, and the stealth monkeys getting the crash when using specific attacks out of stealth. Lv. 70 worgen druid, stealthing, when I attack with Shred as my opener i get a crash, EVERY TIME. when I use Rake as my opener, no Crash. I can guarantee its not a lack of resources, running 64gb DDR4, tenth gen i9ex, 3070… yes, I know none of those are “top of the line” but they’re well above the minimum specs
For the rogues having this issue, is it only with specific opening moves? whats the stealth bonus to those moves? for shred, its +160% damage, wonder if the stealth addon is whats provoking the crash.