Error 132 access violation crashes at least once per hour

Hello,

I am experiencing error 132 access violation crashes every hour or so while playing and it is getting very frustrating. I have tried the following but it has not solved it thus far:

1. Reinstalled WoW
  2. Tried playing with no addons installed
  3. Tried turning off anything I could think of that provides an overlay, since I had heard those can sometimes be problematic (Discord, Overwolf, among others)
  4. Updated drivers, including graphics
  5. Renamed cache, interface and WTF folders to force WoW to recreate them (assumed this wouldn’t work, because I did already try a full game reinstall, and of course it didn’t haha)

Here is my latest crash report:
/02R8HZpz

And my DXDiag:
/PSSwK9yu

Did you rename the add-on folder? Disbaling them in-game won’t prevent addons from interfering.

Problem signature:
P1: GameManagerService.exe

Razer’s Game Scanner module for digital content is causing a background error.

Problem signature:
P1: OverwolfLauncher.exe

Overwolf is also causing an issue (exit from system tray before launching WoW).

Fault bucket LKD_0x144_USBHUB3_DEVICE_ENUMERATION_FAILURE_UsbHub3!TelemetryData_CreateReport_VEN_05E3_DEV_0608_REV_8536, type 0
Event Name: LiveKernelEvent
Response: Not available
Cab Id: 241394d3-0a24-46f8-a934-422c8ac48fce

Problem signature:
P1: 144

One of the USB devices is also causing an error, but I don’t know which one.

RE: addons, yea, I played with them completely removed, not just disabled, still experienced a crash.

RE: Razer and Overwolf: I actually thought I had overwolf closed, but will check again. I did close Razer just now, will play for a bit and see if anything changes.

Not sure about the USB thing, will have to poke around.

Edit: It seems it must have been one of the overlays I missed, played for hours last night with no crash. Will try to introduce them individually to see what the real culprit was.

1 Like