ERROR #132 (0x85100084) Fatal exception!

Hi all every time i try to change anything in setting in the game the game crash and give me this error ERROR #132 (0x85100084) Fatal exception! i have try to delete the cache folder that does the same thing i even delete the WTF folder and that have not fix anything i have try with no addons same thing happen i even try to make a clean install but the same thing keep happening do you guys have a idea of what is the problem ?

Edit: if someone know how i can post the crash report without exceeding the character limit please tell me

Hi there Fujiroko,

On this one, to post the crash log you can put in on a site like pastebin.com as It is a bunch of information.

(provide the code from the pastebin link - the bold portion of this example: https://pastebin.com/ Qk28Ed1P)

This will help us dig in to the problem. It will also help to get a DxDiag.

DxDiag:

1. Press Windows Key + R.
  2. Type DxDiag and press Enter.
  3. In the DxDiag window, click Save All Information.
  4. Name the file “dxdiag” and click Save
  5. Paste the DXdiag into the post, select and highlight everything you just pasted, and hit the “code” button (</>). That’ll make the information much more readable.

I hope to help you soon!

/Nathardrick

crash report on pastebin: U1b8SrpE

dxdiag on pastebin: aE3B7DYb

Fujiroko,

The crash appears to be graphical in nature based on your log file. I also see the Blizzard streaming feature in use.

Pull up the Settings menu in the Blizzard launcher and go to the streaming section. Then uncheck the option to Enable Streaming from the top of that section. Save the changes and then test the game again.

If the issue persistst, lets run a driver sweeper to remove all video driver files and then reinstall the latest driver. Here’s a link to a Display Driver Uninstaller that you can use.

Here’s a link for the new driver.

i have try the disabling streaming option but the problem persist so i’m gonna try the second option you have said that is removing my video driver with a software and reinstall it

Edit: i have remove completely the driver and reinstall it and that does the same thing as before it definitively a bug with my video driver because with just the basic driver i can modify thing in the setting with no problem at all the game is not even crashing but now with the newest driver install i cannot change anything in the setting menu without the game crashing

Fujiroko,

There’s actually a couple things that can cause this kind of problem other than just the drivers. That driver seems to work well for most of our playerbase. Nonetheless, if you confirm it only happens on the Nvidia card, it may be a Nvidia setting of some kind, or something with the card itself. Try resetting the nvidia video card settings - and turn off any automatic optimization it’s doing.