Eric Braddock just left Blizzard

Thank your for your work.

Not too long none will stay in this company. Maybe only Bobby and Ion.

54 Likes

Idk who that is/was but

F.

Seems a lot of devs have left?

10 Likes

who is that?

1 Like

https://www.icy-veins.com/forums/topic/59354-senior-artist-eric-braddock-leaves-blizzard/

13 Likes

ah, the good part that was left

next is music

53 Likes

According to their Twitter they were a senior artist for Blizz
https://twitter.com/ericbraddock?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

4 Likes

I don’t care as much when artists leave. WoW has a very distinct style and they make sure people can match it when they hire artists.

8 Likes

style can be copied.

4 Likes

It really sucks seeing them all leave one by one. They may “just be that guy in the office” to the bosses at blizzard, but each one of those guys are part of the soul of the game, and so many have left already.

54 Likes

His hiring seems to coincide with the same time armors started getting a lot more detailed, so gonna say this is definitely an L
Based on absolutely nothing but my poor memory ofc

13 Likes

corrupted*

30 Likes

so they run some twisted visions at the office. lol.

3 Likes

that gave me anxiety

1 Like

Here’s an unpopular opinion…

Do we expect people to work and die all in one place? Can some people just work for 20 years then retire? Can some people work then decide they want to do something else?

If the game today was EXACTLY the same as it was back in Wrath then I probably would have gotten bored and quit a long time ago.

45 Likes

An artist left a company… so what? A new artist will take their place and nobody will know any different. This is like making a big deal that your local grocery store had a cashier leave.

People move around, welcome to life.

11 Likes

but that cashier put the watermelon on top of the eggs… just the way i like it.

8 Likes

Oh god, now we’re losing the art team? Art and music are the last good parts of WoW. /cry

18 Likes

the above words are the state of things today

an artist is the same value as a GROCERY STORE CASHIER…?

do you have no respect for skill or talent? just because someone is there you take it for granted?

49 Likes

Turn over isn’t good.

But I wouldn’t put a lot of weight in the “Senior” title.

Losing one of the rock star artists from BlizZard is rough. But fortunately they have many, many talent artists working there.

They are a great team of people and human beings.

And the sad thing is that is supposed to be a “BlizZard defender”. Meanwhile I support the A++ BlizZard art team as they are doing a heavy carry of WoW at the moment.

:surfing_woman: :surfing_man:

15 Likes