Eredar Warlocks

I’d racechange SO fast!

Please, let a sub-faction of the Man’ari repent for their crimes, Velen will embrace his fallen kin and help them be stripped of their fel powers by the light. (No more wings and demon whip tail)

Add an optional questline like Night warrior to explain the class opening up.
Yes, even original Draenei could be warlocks, the ritual to remove the fel isn’t equally efficient on all individuals as reasoning.

5 Likes

2 Likes

Yessss make it so Blizz!!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Sacrifices must be made. :frowning:

Too much fun detected. Wont ever happen.

3 Likes

damn look at those abs though :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

4 Likes

Hell to the square root of no.

Why the nekedness? I kinda feel like that actually takes away from the Warlock aesthetic.

I was lazy.

It also pleases my eye.

They couldn’t even make nightborne look like nightborne and you want that?

There’s no difference in models here between the Eredar and the Draenei. They had to make the Nightborne fit the Night Elf body for easy of modeling.
It’s already in the WoWhead dressingroom and they fit everything exactly the same as Draenei.

1 Like

Eredar are part of the legion.

The legion is our enemy.

It doesn’t work.

Negative. Eredar is the original name of the race the both the Draenei and Man’ari are part of.
The Draenei renamed themselves after they fled when Archmonde and Kill Jaeden accepted the fel gift.

I can only imagine how many civilians disagreed with that but had no choice but to follow.

1 Like

So… they’d join the Horde?

1 Like

People saying it doesn’t work or it makes no sense in the lore, that doesn’t matter at all. Blizzard has shown they’re willing to completely disregard the existing lore and make up some hamfisted nonsense to justify race/class combos. There is nothing stopping them from doing that for Draenei/Eredar warlocks, except whether or not they feel like it.

And now it’s permanently associated with the Man’ari for good reason.

Yeah let’s just dump more trauma on the Drae already, I’m sure the ENTIRE POPULATION THAT SURVIVED TO THIS DAY would be really happy to see Velen just up and accept their mortal enemies.
Nevermind how the rest of the Alliance would feel. Especially the Night elves.

2 Likes

they’ve worked with orcs in the past

Orcs were under the thrall of the Legion for way less than the Man’ari were/are.

25,000 years is a very long time, and in that time what semblances they had to their Draenei kin has been eroded by perpetual servitude and corruption.

1 Like

I’d say that first picture is hot but there’s not enough green, 0/10 rating from this orc.