Ered’Kiels Desolation (IC Closed 2)

Varicar nodded he understood what she meant, Jericha was a strong willed individual, still Lord Salkeen could be quite persuasive… “You mean Ebony, Jericha is subservient to the demon lord, but he is nothing like her grandfather…” Varicar stated, in the short times the group had encountered Ebony, Varicar had learned much and many plans had been put into motion to eliminate the potential threat…

Varicar looked at Faendrel closer, he understood why some felt that way but the legion was a complicated entity… “The legion uses voidwalkers, why would a demon lord turn down such a powerful void entity…” Varicar stated to him it was only logical to keep a person like Jericha around even if at times she seemed uncontrollable… Still Varicar himself had no actual input in the matter, to even suggest anything to the demon lord would be inviting agony…

Varicar remained silent as Faendrel revealed her past, a dark past filled with vile relationships and abominable acts… The dark master had done abominable acts of great horror, creating tomes that further his dark insidious plans for the fledgling universe… This act from Ebony and Jericha’s mother was just one of many horrific thing Varicar had learned about…

Varicar watched Salkeen torture Jericha, his technique unusually brutal for what Varicar knew about the demon lord… Salkeen was struggling against his own inner demons, the chaotic thoughts of aggression turned towards anyone or anything he cared about. “A misconstrued view… The demon lord cares more for Jericha than anything I have ever seen…” Varicar stated to Faendrel’s whispered words, the homunculi quieted down when the master started to use his manipulative magic once more…

1 Like

Throggore remained frozen in paralyzed agony, the master had known if his deception to free Maleok… The massive Drakkari no doubt forming plans with others to assault the dark master and his monstrous allies… The orc couldn’t run or move, he pushed his body hard trying to reach one of his many hidden pistols on his body, he saw that Faendrel was slowly succumbing to the dark whispers of the master…

Throggore continued struggling he had barely reached his pistol, trying as he might he would need to level it at the women before she damned him forever! He had heard of Jericha, a right hand of one of the masters most cruel and destructive minions… The demon lord Salkeen… They could still reach Jericha, Throggore could help the women if she turned against the master instead of aiding him!! Well at least that’s what the orc believed…

Throggore struggled, he had nearly managed to raise the pistol at Faendrel, it was a true shame he would need to put the women down right after he did so much… There was another way! Throggore wanted to roar in defiance but the paralysis would not allow him…

Throggore arched backwards as the vile magic mask wrapped around his face, it crushed the laughing skull mask underneath it! The orcs mind was flooded with shrieking voices each of them commanding the orc scorning him and jeering at his helplessness! The orc struggled his arms quaking as the mind of a free rogue battled the chains of oppression… It was a futile task, every time the orc resisted his life force withered away, his resilience failing, without the new mask he would return to a disheveled old orc ready to die…

Finally Throggore rose up, the mask secured on his face, his struggle and resistance broken… The orc only breathed heavy ragged breaths as his mind was flooded with images of violence and aggression… Before him was the women who had just stolen his freedom, the very thought made his blood boil, yet every time he focused his vision on Faendrel the mask would halt his ability to raise his arms and merely rip the elf apart… Was this his new hell? A weapon to direct against the masters enemies with no true freedom… The orc pulled forth his large blades, how he desired revenge against the traitorous witch, He could add her to the many that died by his hands…

The voice rang out once more around Faendrel… “Good… You have proven yourself to our cause…” The voice hissed, “Once you escape the reach of man… I can bring you to your long lost blood…” The voice hissed a cruel laugh… Isaik could’ve pulled them out as easily as he put the mask in Stormwind… But that left questions, it left loose ends… They needed to escape somewhere they could truly disappear… The dark voice returned to Varicar now, “The orc will be unstable until the mask settles… You are warned…” Isaik hissed at his minion, his sentinel…

1 Like

Faendrel looks at Varicar for a moment “I would never think that the Demon Lord was anything like my Father. I was saying that Jericha’s becoming subservient was because of him. It took him a few centuries of torture just to bring her to her knees.” Faendrel says,

“Yes they do, they use them, but they do not particularly care for them, should they die they will just be replaced.” Faendrel explains while following both men through the crypts. “If something we’re to happen to Jericha, I assume she would simply be replaced?” She say, with a questioning tone. Did this Lord Salkeen perhaps care for Jericha? No! That couldn’t be, he might not like the knowledge she had if that was the case. a small frown appears on her face

Faendrel was now certain that This demon lord cared not what happened to her little sister. She was about to breathe a sigh of relief when the fel monk spoke. The Demonic Lord did care for her, if so why torture her like that? The unasked question hung in the air between them like the mask that appeared before her

Faendrel saw it in the Orcs eyes, the fear, the rage, the hate. She could see him asking, begging her not to place it on him. She could see this, she understood, but to reach Jericha, she would do anything. The Orc had said that the Fel Monk and he could bring her to Jericha. Yet here he was being restrained by a power stronger than himself. One that might be able to prevent him from bringing her to her little sister. It pained her to place the mask over his face, but still she did it. She steps back and looks down at him, watching as he struggles against whatever damnation she just forced upon him. “I know that you hate me! I don’t blame you! I have damned you, and that is not something that should be forgiven.” Faendrel states her voice low and devoid of emotion. “Still let me ask you this, what vile act would you, or have you committed for family?” She asks taking a few steps back, she isn’t sure how Throggore is going to react.

Faendrel pays no mind to the laughter, she was just glad that finally she would get to see Jericha

1 Like

The demon lord hissed, internally he was still tempering the chaotic rage that urged him to still lash out and destroy those around him… Honestly one of the main things Salkeen thought was that perhaos this would’ve been his most extremely potent torturing of Jericha yet, a combination of pain, groveling and more… But He wondered if it had not been the demon inside him trying to sabotage everything he had made, every gain he had, the desire of the only one he cared for…

The demon lord crossed his arms, allowing his Jericha to speak her mind and her words before he would address each feelings she had… Hearing her speak of such things still filled him with a cold fury, that she saw it this way, that she herself felt he could possibly see her as a joke… That she wondered if he truly understood her…

Salkeen embraces her once more his lips against hers the blood of each of them between their lips like San’layn in passion… The demon lord could’ve continued with such passion but he needed to tell her, so after a great moment he moved back… He would address each word with all his demonic cunning…

Salkeen stood tall his chest muscles rippling, still the trickle of his own blood laced one of his mighty pecks from Jericha’s caressing… “I take great pleasure in the torture and being low of every creature…” The demon lord hissed, “But feeling your despair also fuels me with unbridled fury for allowing you to be brought so low…” The demon lord snarled, he had been keeping his eyes on the demons of the Kiln… The wisest among them averted their eyes and listened not, the most devout watched with no emotion whatsoever, they understood despite anything before them the status quo was unchanged… Only the foolish saw something, though what they saw they did not understand…

“You are not the only creature here with a dark influence inside your mind…” Lord Salkeen hissed low, he of course was referring to fel and what some might refer to as the demon inside. Fel was a substance not that different from the void, but where the void whispered to one, the fel was different… It changed people, it enhanced predatory attributes, aggression, strength, endurance… These changes in turn affect the ones using fel causing kind individuals to be one cruel… Salkeen never wanted Jericha to feel weak, even if the demon inside him desired to tower over her… “You are not a joke, not to me…” The demon lord hissed his eyes locked on her, he meant this…

This time Lord Salkeen had been the clever one, even if he himself enjoyed the dark carnal pleasures of being able to be over every other creature in the Kiln, he had never truly made her weak in his other minions eyes… “Did I ever truly show you as weak? Just moment ago you did what almost no other being can, wound me…” The demon lord hissed, “Even starved of what you need, even nearly dying… We will always be better than them…” Salkeen snarled his eyes were now cast upon the rest of the Kiln he wanted any bold or incredibly stupid demon try to think it could defy him and Jericha…

“I would kill any one of these worthless pitiful creatures without a second thought…” Lord Salkeen growled, he would destroy any one of the useless underlings that dared believe they were anything other than useless… Salkeen locked his eyes on perhaps the unluckiest succubi in the entire universe, in a blur of speed the demon lord seized the pitiful demon by her wings before dragging her back before Jericha… “Do you think you can challenge your queen?” Salkeen hissed, throwing her before his Jericha, “Do you think that you or any other of your pitiful kind can challenge her or me?” Salkeen snarled, he was ready to let Jericha end the creature, if not he would…

Salkeen listened to Jericha, he knew she was fighting hard to keep her sanity and hunger under control as it was… “You will not die while I still live… You will feed your beast…” Salkeen hissed, he pushed close to her once more… The demon lord stood inches from her before his hand began to glow with fel energy, the demon lord roared before conjuring a portal behind Jericha a portal to a new world of peaceful orcs…

2 Likes

Jericha licks her lips, her hand slides along her Lords face. Her razor sharp void blackened nails, lightly graze his nearly impenetrable Demonic flesh. Jericha doesn’t apply enough pressure to make it bleed, just to leave the slightest of marks. She lightly grips his chin, pulling it down so he is looking at her. “And usually I would take great pleasure in being tortured by you.” Jericha states her voice softer than it usually is, she sounds tired. “Hmmm I wonder, this unbridled fury that you feel, Lord Salkeen. Is it directed at me for allowing you to bring me so low? Or at yourself for bringing me so low?” Jericha says, not really expecting an answer. She was just speaking er thoughts out loud.
Jericha’s eyes glaze over for a moment Can you hear them! Yes! yes! laughing, snickering, mocking. A joke you were! A joke you are! A joke you will always be! Poor little Jeri with the void damaged head. She should Surrender to madness, she’s better off dead! Jericha shows the slightest signs of pain before her eyes clear, and she lets out a low menacing growl at those around her.

Jericha looks at lord Salkeen, her eyes not quite locking with his own. “I know this Lord Salkeen, I have a piece of your True Demonic soul within me. I know of the Dark influence that comes with it.” Jericha’s hands flex her nails barely puncturing her Lords thick demonic hide. I to feel the desire the need to bring those around me to their knees. To break them, to stand above them as the strongest. To shatter the bodies and minds of those who think to bring me down." Jericha states before letting out a sigh and letting her fury drain away. “and yet…” Jericha’s words and thought are cut off as Lord Salkeen’s burning fel eyes lock with her own. Even the ever wailing souls trapped within her artifact eye grow silent.

His eyes bore right into her, Jericha knew that he spoke the truth, he hadn’t meant for her to take his cruel mocking laughter, as him thinking she was a joke. Still even if he himself didn’t see her as a joke, he had made a joke out of her. Unintentionally! But still it had happened. The Mocking Laughter still rang in her ears, not only from him, from every demon withing her sight. Sarcastic, jeering, scornful laughter, it filled her mind pushing her closer to the edge.

Jericha pauses for a moment and looks at Lord Salkeen she doesn’t even stop to think before answering his question “Yes you did!” Jericha replies her voice filled with hurt, fury and conviction. “It matters not how strong I am! You forced me to kneel before them. To divulge, concede, to expose to them all a weakness, they had no right knowing.” Jericha desires to strike out, she desires to flee from the uncontrollable hideous laughter that has taken up residence in her shattering mind. “Those in power don’t share their weaknesses for a reason Lord Salkeen, It gives those with the Knowledge power, so Yes! you made me weak, you showed them that I have a weakness than can be exploited, that makes me weak. That secret that should of remained between just us, cannot be unspoken, it cannot be unheard." Jericha stops, her hands reach up to cover her ears, as though she could somehow silence the sounds in her own mind.

The madness is creeping into her voice, there’s an edge of insanity to her as she speaks. “Then kill them Lord Salkeen, I care not how many die! kill them!” Jericha hisses her body starting to tremble she wants to destroy them all, rip them from existence. The kiln all withing it, Herself, Lord Salkeen, she wants to return them all to nothingness…

Jericha’s mind is slipping away fast, the madness being driven by the mocking laughter that now fills her head. She doesn’t hear Lord Salkeen speak to the unfortunate Succubus. She is just there before her, laughing, jeering, scoffing, they all were… Jericha cannot see the horrific fear that fills the demoness’s eyes as she stands before her. Jericha hand moves like a blur punching a hole completely through the Succubus’s skull. Bone fragments, bright green fel blood and gore chunks of meat and flesh explode out the back. It showers the floor behind them in a bloodied cone. Her brains are held in Jericha’s for a brief second before she crushes them. Dropping them to the floor with a wet plop, she rips her hand free. her artifact eye glows as the Succubus soul is drawn into it. She goes to move she would kill them all, she would hunt them down, tearing each one apart.

The closeness of her Lord rekindles the smallest spark of sanity, she knows that she needs to feed “I will feed my hunger, before it destroys me Lord Salkeen. Kill them Lord Salkeen, I will not return to the Kiln until I know they are all dead.” Jericha hisses, Kissing him once more before Vanishing into the portal.

She watches as a group of young orcs run around in a field, playing some game where if touched they would freeze in place. Smiling she starts walking towards them. Behind her the sky darkens, as if echoing their doom.

1 Like

Jambuku sat uneasy near the fire of his camp, many times Jerzarn had come to him about the catatonic elements beneath their feet… No matter how much his tribal shamans has prodded the elements they remained unmoved simply unresponsive… Jambuku felt it in this place as well, high up on supposedly impassible terrain of the mountains between the Arathi Highlands and Jintha’alor, there was a darkness that seemed to be hiding right out of sight…
The small forest troll tribe was a recent break away from the witherbark trolls just north of them, settling here they hoped to find a new home and live with the land…

A noise caused Jambuku to turn and see a large lightly armored troll warrior move in to sit near him… “What you find Alzlek?” Jambuku asked, twisting his hands to conjure a drinking horn of fresh water for his tribe mate… The massive troll shifted uneasily, “There was no birds… They know the ground is sour…” Alzlek muttered, he held up a piece of old dusty leather… “We were not the first ones here…” The troll warrior spat before taking a long drink of much needed water…

“Where’s Jerzarn now?” The warrior troll asked, “Still trying to communicate with those spirits?” The troll shrugged, he knew Jambuku would know… “He senses something bad coming… Bad juju…” Jambuku spit before using a flash of magic powder to strengthen the fire… “I feel it too…” The troll hexxer stated…

1 Like

Rekkagg nodded, a toothed grin on his face, he was indeed satisfied with her answer, he had merely been baiting her. It wasn’t that he was trying to anger or vex her, but many times over the clever assassin had been confronted by a individual that should live, yet every piece of the individual always seemed to beg for death, beg for confrontation and death… These fools would test your patience trying to get the release of death over divulging information! “Perfect…” Rekkagg stated, he was glad that Izzabelle would not be one that fell for the taunts of such fools and her rage would remain in check, unlike a certain demon lord…

Rekkagg nodded his arms crossed as he listened to the women explain her feelings before the transformation… “The choices I see, is we forth all first time transformations in a safe place, or we react to the warning signs to displace you momentarily…” The Orc stated, he would not want to deal with the fallout is Izzabelle had somehow become horridly injured under his watch… The orc was lucky that he used silithid to great effect under his thrall, it was likely he could command the killer insects to burrow with the women to remove her from harm until she was ready to engage again…

Rekkagg grinned she was quite right, he turned to glance at Sericon who almost seemed to be asking a question… “You will learn more soon enough…” The Orc stated, the gnome was hard to track… The small creature seemed to change paths randomly, switch disguises on the spot and even falsify its name more often then not… The orc focused his gaze back on Izzabelle, who seemed eager to gut the gnome and destroy everything he had created…

The orc only gave a satisfied grin and a short grunt before rolling through the portal with a speed that was faster than one might expect. The rift didn’t faze the man as he landed into the darkness of night in the cool grass… Rekkagg made a move to give the others room to land easily and silently as well… The orc watched silently as the torches and dimly lit campfires gave away the dwellings of the trolls, moving here was a dire mistake. “Eliminate them all, Use any method you wish, but let’s try not to bring the attention of the alliance or horde here…” The Orc stated, Rekkagg made the first move drawing a arrów on a long bone bow, before firing the nearly silent needle of death at a troll standing guard! The guard called out in muffled agony before falling forward with a heavy thump, his life blood leaving his twitching body…

2 Likes

Sericon helped Izzabelle back to her feet before nodding silently, he would be there anytime he was needed for such a thing… As Izzabelle stabilized herself Sericon waited patiently for his moment to cut down the trolls above them.

Sericon twirled his blade in his hand, it felt balanced and easily wielded by him, he wondered if he might have problems during this whole endeavor since he was relatively new to armed combat… The thought quickly melted away, the weapons he owned hardly deemed his a true warrior, his blades shot fel fire like his hands had used too, his skill not from overwhelming strength but speed and intellect. Sericon was ready to follow Izzabelle anywhere it led, his blade was her blade. Though Sericon had to wonder why this infamous assassin of the master hadn’t just tracked the gnome down and slew it with extreme prejudice…

Sericon nodded, he had no reason not to trust Rekkagg, the assassin was beyond a doubt crazy but much like Jericha he seemed loyal to his master. That’s when Rekkagg seemed ready, the great orc rolled through the rift with quite some speed, not truly normal for a Orc that sized but Rekkagg was more than just a Orc, he was a man in a orcish shell… Sericon watching Izzabelle become translucent nodded before heading through as well, crouching low before making way for Izzabelle to join them… Despite the weighted armored the elf still felt nimble and and swift, his form moving with a surprising subtlety despite its composite armor… Still Sericon was in no way comparable to Izzabelle’s stealth skills…

Sericon nodded, “Got it don’t create giant fel star of doom that others can see for miles!” Sericon joked before rushing forward, his armor making slight clanks as he moved, the elf made a quick moment before finding the nearest troll tent and cutting his way in… Sericon grinned as he heard the slightest sound of a arrow whizzing nearby and taking out something large! Sericon crept up behind a sleeping troll women as she started to rise from a sound she heard, right into his blade! Sericon slid his blade straight into the women’s back while he covered her face, a mercy as he directed the blade through her heart… Sericon glanced up, they would need to eliminate as many trolls as possible before the tribe mustered a counter attack…

2 Likes

Salkeen turned his visage away from Jericha, looking upon her only brought back feelings of rage, he could still see her tears… “You… Are not responsible for my fury… my wrath… But all would be wise to fear it…” Salkeen stated hissing first then ending with a loud snarl his eyes glowing painfully bright… Nearby two felguard who’s entire purpose was to stand guard now burst into unholy fel flames that snaked up their bodies causing them to burst into ash with pained roars… The demon lords wrath cared not for those pitiful creatures that were under his thrall, anything close to him could burn… Lord Salkeen finally eased his vision back towards Jericha, his burning eyes still flickering with rage…

Lord Salkeen hissed deeply, he was trying yet again to control his emotions from like Jericha’s could fly horribly out of control… “To know the true demons inside is to be a apex predator… My flesh is like tenfold shields, my teeth like the sharpest of daggers, my claws the most wicked of swords, the shock of my glare a thunderbolt, my wings a burning hurricane, and my wrath, death!” Lord Salkeen roared with a incredible fury, around him several other demons burst into spontaneous wicked fel flames that seemed to leap from demon to demon like a living beast famished for sustenance… “As if that wasn’t enough… I am empowered by one of the most potent magic in the galaxy! So great is the fel, I could appear to anyone as a benevolent god, a lost lover or even as a old friend, I’m the universe’s most dangerous predator.” The demon lord howled causing more demons to shriek in agony as the out of control flames spread like a plague around the Kiln… Salkeen knew she had a piece of his soul within her, that she too felt this power and feelings the fel gave off… But much like the void which Jericha knew so intimately, the amount of fel and chaos that raged within Salkeen was why he felt this way…

Salkeen was only filled with more fury, he had not made her weak because she was forced to kneel, he had made her weak because the other demons did not kneel along side her… He was their king, their god… “That is where you are wrong… It can be unheard…” The demon lord was now growing a furious wrath so powerful the fel star itself began to hiss and spit fire… “The wrongs of the past with be purged by fire…” Salkeen growled, the lowest of growls that showed he had reached his limit…

Salkeen turned away his power manifesting in burning embers that traveled up his form before expiring near his radiant horns… The demon lord so consumed in his fury did not even notice the worthless creature die by Jericha’s hand, it was merely a insect to the likes of a god… The demon lord made his way over to the edge of the walkway near the fel star once again, his visage was devoid of any emotion save wrath…

Salkeen heard Jericha go to a better place, a place to feed her sanity… But now it was Salkeen’s turn to purge the weak in fire… “Azhir mudas man’ari… Elas umanes azarathan rakas ibna… Shaza-kiel! Shaza-kiel!” The demon lord roared calling forth the emerald flames of his miniature star! The great flames rose up from the star towards the top of the Kiln, mere touching the hallowed ground of the demon lords domain before crashing down around the Kiln like a erupting inferno! Around the Kiln demons called out in fear and alarm as the ever burning rage of Salkeen’s flames consumed everything in their path! Demons burned away like a candle exposed to a roaring smiths flames, causing even the strongest of demons to boil alive in their flesh before their fat and organs melted away… Their souls lost and confused by the attack of their god would only feed the conflagration as it swept down the Kiln’s levels like a great flood!! “Look upon me and despair…” Salkeen uttered, his visage dark as he swept away the unworthy, Salkeen condemned those beneath him to be purged by the flame…

2 Likes

Izzabelle turns to Rekkagg and nods, “That sounds like a perfect plan, if I start approaching a creature with an unfocused look in my eyes. It is probably safe to bet that something is going to happen.” Izzabelle explains, she is rather certain that she goes almost into a trans like state when it happens the first time.

Izzabelle glides through the portal, without so much as disturbing the air around her. Her hand lightly touching Sericons shoulder is the only sign that she is there. Her eyes take on a sinister, glow, and her lip curls into a sneer. poor pathetic wretches, building your homes in the wrong place will cost you. Soundless as a feather dancing in the wind, she makes her way towards the trees. Stopping by one of the crudely put together huts she quietly regurgitates about a dozen of her mutated spiders. She mentally communicates, grinning as they skitter off into the darkness, watching as they vanish beneath the door. Switching her sight to one of them she looks about the room. There were three adult Trolls and about five young. tsk tsk such a shame that all must die.

Izzabelle doesn’t answer she psychically commands the mutant spiders while she moves up into the trees. About thirty feet up one of the trees to Trolls stand on a platform. They look about them, they can sense bad voodoo in the air. It fills them with a sense of dread an unease. There hands hover inches from their bows, there fingers itching to slot an arrow and let it fly.

Meanwhile within the hut half of the mutated spiders climb into the mouths and ears of the young Trolls. Three move up into the rafters spinning there foul fel webs, while growing to the size of warp stalkers. The last three disappear into the cracked open mouths of the slumbering adults. They spin their web within their mouths and throats, cutting off their air and slowly suffocating them. The ones crawling within the young, bite their tongues, the backs of their mouths before making there way into there stomachs. Their tongues, and the back of their mouth start to dissolve and liquify. The pain is excruciating, their eyes snap open in terror and agony, they cannot scream. Blackish green globs of ichor pour past their slowly dissolving lips. The first one grabs its stomach and keels over in agony, puking up its insides onto one of the elder Trolls, who wakes up gasping for air. Her eyes are wild she claws wildly at her neck trying to suck in a little air. She looks down at the young troll, that is in convulsions at her feet. He soon becomes unnaturally still. She tries to scream for help but her mouth is sealed shut. Grasping her neck she burns away the webbing from her mouth and throat. Destroying her tongue and most of the flesh in the process. It hurt to breathe but she could. She kneel and turns the young one over. Most of his face is gone, staggering back she grabs a dagger, and tries to scream. Only to feel the cold hand of dread when no sound comes forth. She looks around her the other two adults are dead, as are the rest of the young ones. What horror crept about this nightmare of a place? She stumbles towards the door, stopping as a glob of bile like substance drops onto her arm. Looking up the last thing she sees is dozens of glowing eyes. Followed by agony as she is ripped up off the floor and into the rafters. The spiders silently grinned they would eat well tonight.

Izzabelle drops between the to trolls her feet not making a sound as they strike the wooden boards. Her blades appear in her hands and she slices across the necks of both the Trolls slicing cream through their larynx’s. They wouldn’t be calling for help. Dropping low she brings her blades across their abdomens eviscerating them. They stumble back taking by surprise they clutch at their necks and stomachs. Thrusting her hands into their insides, Izzabelle grabs their intestines pulling them free. Smiling wickedly she loops the intestines from the trolls around the opposite trolls neck. “This is going to get messy,” She laughs, as she kicks each over an opposite side of the platform. The look of horror in their eyes at the realization that the weight from the other, would rip out their entire digestive track. Izzabelle vanishes back into the shadows as they fall. Bloods soaks the ground, along with one of the Trolls patrolling beneath them. His head jerks up, he gasps in horror at the sight of the two trolls dangling lifeless above him. Their insides dangle like long bloody streamers from the platform, holding them trapped in the air above. Just before he can scream a dagger bursts through his chest, another cuts a smile from one ear to the next…”Shhhhhh!!! We don’t want to wake the children.” Grinning she makes her way towards a female troll, gathering water near a small stream.

1 Like

She listens as he speaks the words mixing with the sounds of the horrific uncontrollable laughter. Not responsible for his fury, his rage, yet he couldn’t look at her. “Only those who are complete idiots, or don’t fear death would not fear your wrath Lord Salkeen.” Jericha says, her body twitching slightly as the madness digs its way deeper into her mind. Jericha smiles as the two Felguards burst into fel green flames, being reduced to mere ashes in seconds. Their pained s reams of death, cut through the mocking laughter. They would never speak of what the heard, forever silenced. Silence them all Lord Salkeen. Jericha’s mind screams.

Jericha tilts her head and listens as her Lord speaks of the fel that fuels and fills him. He was right while she had an understanding of it, she in no way knew it the way that he did. “You are right Lord Salkeen, even with your soul burning within me I am not an apex predator…” Jericha pauses as a thought flits across her mind, coalescing with the sounds of mocking laughter. “Allow me the correct myself Lord Salkeen. I am an apex predator, we just deal with our prey differently, one destruction, one despair, one devastation, the other desperation. You seek to lay waste to all those who oppose you, I wish to bring wretchedness.” Jericha explain, they were both the same yet different. “Yet within me like a miniature fel Star your soul burns, it fill me with a rage, a fury, it consumes me, makes me need to be above all others. Just as my corruption, my madness has taken root within you Lord Salkeen.” Jericha becomes silent as the laughter drowns out her thoughts.

Jericha cannot help but tremble slightly as she hears the low predator like growl that comes from her Lord. “Not all ears exist within the Kiln Lord Salkeen, the worse is alway listening in, always spying.” Jericha hisses her voice barely above a whisper.

A few moments later, she steps through the Portal Lord Salkeen had created, to the peaceful world. She moves towards the youngsters playing their game. To them she appears to be another child, one who seems lost and in need of help. When in reality she is the beast, the monster of their nightmares. As Jericha approaches one of the older females takes notice of her. She calls a halt to the game, and walks up to her. Playing the somewhat shy and slightly fearful child Jericha takes a step back, her eyes down cast. “Hey what are you doing here? Are you new? Are you with the group that recently arrived in the nearby town to trade goods?” She asks the others approach and stand behind the female, was she the leader of this cluster of youngsters. Jericha bites her lower lip nervously, and scuffs her feet on the ground. “I wanted to have one of the cakes, but mom said no. I ran off! I only meant to hide for a little while. Then I chased this bug, now I’m lost, and I cannot get home…” Jericha says sniffling for the added effect. The female Orc proudly pounds on her chest. “I’m Zera, come mother will know how to get you back to your family. She can also get you something to eat.” Zera says, the rest nod, Jericha looks up and offers a shy smile. A younger male offers her a flower, she takes it and smiles, her fingers lightly brushing the back of his hand. He doesn’t even realize the corruption has already set in.

She steps into the rather well built hut, where warmth, and joy permeates the air. Jericha despised it. The door closes and one of the women come close, Zera speaks to her explaining what has happened. “She is with those that came to town to trade, now she is lost.” The mother looks at Jericha who is hiding behind the boy who gave her the flower. He stands before her all tough. Within her mind Jericha wants to puke from all the positive feelings that surround her, yet she plays her part. The Mother walks up to Jericha and gives a calming smile. “Don’t worry young one we will have you home in no time.” She says reaching out she lays her hand on Jericha’s shoulder “And you are?” Jericha looks up with a sinister smile, “The Black Plague, creeping death, the shadow that you shouldn’t have invited inside.” A shield surrounds the home, preventing any sound from being heard. Making it so those nearby would ignore its existence. No one would hear the screams, howls, and shrieks of pain, despair, loss. They would not hear as they begged and pleaded, as they were tortured and broken over, and over again.

Hours later the door of the home opens and in comes a few male Orcs back from trading in town. The place is dark, they feel a sense of dread filling them as they search for a lantern, lighting it they scream. In the center of the room is a tree, decorated with the remains of most of the homes inhabitants. Intestines are draped like garland from the branches. Eyes, tongues, and ears, are strung together like strings of popcorn. Other organs are speared onto the tree in different places. The eyeless, earless, tongueless heads of all except the youngest are placed beneath the tree. The smell of something burning fills the air, one of them rushed to the giant brick over and pulls out a rather large covered dish. Grabbing the lid he pulls it free, the broken howl of loss, fury, hopelessness, and despair was perhaps the best Jericha had heard in ages. There’s the nightmarish sound of maddening laughter, as the lanterns flame is extinguished. Then there’s the screams… the glorious, uplifting screams.

1 Like

Suzuna exits the healing chambers in a bit of a daze. Her body was fully restored, her mind still in a shambles. Did I do something wrong, does the Lord not want me, perhaps I’m not as useful as I thought. Is helping Jericha a death sentence? Where did I go wrong? She looks back at the Demon Hunter she had recently met in that horrific pit. She was still submerged in one of the healing chambers. The demon huntress had been in worse shape than she had been in. Her face had been melted and horrendously deformed, when she was tossed in to be food for the beasts. Is that all they were food for the beasts? Suzuna wishes to speak with the Huntress more, but now there were things that she needed to do. It took all of her mental strength not to strike out at the Manari that talked about how grateful she should be. How wonderful the Lord was for allowing her to live and healing her. She was in the condition she had been in because of that same Lord and sacrificing herself to save that ungrateful witch of his.

She makes her way through the Ignis’Avim headed towards the prison levels. Using her mind powers she doesn’t as much take control as she does merely suggest the look away. Minor distractions that grab the attentions of the guards, she snatched up the keys, with a click she slips into a familiar room, curled up against the wall is the one she is looking for. “Hello Yenme!” Suzuna says barely above a whisper. Yenme’s Head snaps around, she has a somewhat wild look n her eyes. “Su… Suzuuuna?” Yenme asks as if unsure she is actually there. She crawls across the floor, reaching with a trembling hand for her leg. Yenme lets out a broken sob as her hand closes around Suzuna’s calf. “Yes Yenme!” Suzuna says kneeling before her, placing her hands on either side of her face. She quickly heals some of the Major damage done to her mind. The rest would need to wait, it was dangerous and could draw attention to them. Suzuna grabs hold of the minds of the nears by guards as the return from one of the other prisoners rioting. She places the image of Yenme cowering against the wall of her cell into their minds. When the looked in in her that is what they would see. The two of them make their way out of the prison levels, Suzuna walking in the open, Yenme walking along side her using a potion of invisibility to keep herself hidden. Those that could detect stealth were given the mental suggestion to look the other way.

They exit the prison levels and Suzuna grabs Yenme’s arm, then activates one of her emergency teleportation protocols. This would take the two of them to one of the few Private places that Suzuna knew of. As they appear in the room, Yenme pulls from Suzuna’s grip. “Nedde lied Suzuna, she lied to get me to attack, you to attack Jericha…” Yenme stops, seeing that Suzuna didn’t look that pleased at the mention of Jericha. “Suzuna is there something wrong, did something happen?..” she asks moving a little closer. Suzuna lets out a irritable growl, “it’s nothing, we are here because I wish to speak with you.” Suzuna states. Yenme looks around her before turning her attention back to Suzuna. “I figured as much, what did you wish to speak about?” Yenme questions, walking across the room to grab a piece of fruit from a bowl, she was feeling ravenous. She scarfs it down and then grabs another piece, shoving it into her mouth just as she swallows the first.

Suzuna watches eyes wide as her prim and proper elder sister gorges herself on fruit, surprised that she hasn’t choked. That when she notices that Yenme’s eyes seem blank, *Crap! She rushes forward and knocks the fruit from Yenme’s hand, getting herself attacked in the process. The two of them wrestle on the floor, Yenme clawing, biting, and scratching at Suzuna. She elbows her in the gut and leaps for the food, only to find herself being roundhouse kicked away from it. After a few minutes, two broken, bloodied noses, a fractured jaw, and a fat lip later. Suzuna has Yenme in a submission hold. Trying to break the curse that was cast upon her, she would need to search her for other curses after this one. This nasty curse of engorging would force you to eat until your stomach explodes. The nasty part was when it bursts it turns into maggots that devour your organs, slowly and painfully. Suzuna chants the words breaking down the curse little by little, she needs the Society’s help, but she cannot return there. She chose to follow Lord Salkeen, and Jericha, there’s only one thing she needs from them. She looks down at her sister who lost consciousness a short while ago, do to the pain. She hopes that when she is awake again that they can talk, that she will be willing to join her. Suzuna looks up towards the sky, she didn’t think that Lord Salkeen would even know she was gone. Still to truly belong to him, she needed to free herself from previous bonds. Yet she cannot help but think am I even wanted.

1 Like

“Whatever form doesn’t matter I will always follow Lord Salkeen and be your blood.” Ahcire stated, though he was slightly nervous about his mother would react, she had always viewed him with great suspicion thanks to the indirect involvement of the master in his creation.

Ahcire nodded, “I have a feeling those were not just the gnomes creations in this place… Why would a man run from his own work?” Ahcire stated though it was partly a question. It seemed there were two sides to this gnome, the scientist who could create all sorts of genetically enhanced monsters and the other, a gnome with some moral not to play god… Did the master simply suppress the gnomes moral to wonder that even if he could create life in terrific new forms, should he?

Ahcire nodded, he remembered dying, more specifically he remembered the peace of dying, the drifting free from the bonds of the flesh… It was pleasant… He however saw it wasn’t so pleasant for the others around him.

Ahcire ducked wildly but to no avail as he was struck with all the rage and fury a family member could have for one of their own nearly dying! “Fine! I won’t sacrifice myself anymore!” Ahcire called out, “But we are together in this… That I promise.” Ahcire stated stoically…

Ahcire notes her nervousness towards her parents as much as he had, she was right that both their father and mother had a rather volatile amount of feelings towards the nature goddess… The idea was slowly starting to come to him as he watched her changes, she appeared more monk like, tranquil a form of nature magic kinda… Monks were usually obsessed with a certain balance, the very thought gave Ahcire a idea…

The ordeal with the opening rifts and misshapen creatures that made their way through had caused a momentary lapse of defensive behavior but they had appeared to belong to the Lord or perhaps one of those under the master. “I must say before we go…” Ahcire turned back towards Jaseiah, “I think what causes the most rage from our parents regarding us, is how we have been influenced by others design while slowly losing their own.” Ahcire considered how to word his next words… “Monks are about balance right? I have heard how our father and mother create shadow fel amalgamations to be their power together… Perhais you could be the one to balance such power, the child of a demon lord and a Void Witch, a balance of fel and void.” Ahcire stated, he wasn’t trying to change her, but suggest that even with his own chamges they only resented them because the parents sometimes saw so little of themselves… Ahcire himself was determined to try to use more fel with his light attacks, and show the true devotion his mothers carried everyday… “Just a thought!” Ahcire stated before leaping through the rift to a place unknown,what the elves might not notice was a minor change in spellwork redirecting the rift to a better location…

Ahcire landed hard on the other side, a platform of felsteel beneath his feet… Looking up he saw legions of felguard standing absolutely still ready to deploy to war… Looking around the destination he saw was massive and amazing, a work of legion power! A massive legion constructed fortress, a fel star in the center! But something else Ahcire noticed was the screams of horror as fel flames washed over several layers of the fel fortress like a tide of death… Ahcire felt his father nearby, a father in a furious rage unlike several before…

1 Like

Isaik examined her words carefully, a lower level to the lab filled with horrific experiments the likes of which Myrandah had never seen… That lower level and the potential time it took to travel to the isolated farm in Pandaria might give them the opportunity they needed… “Perfect… We will need to grab anything of value from your labs and remove any darker objects that Myrandah might find troubling…” Isaik hissed a great plan being revealed. The dark master had a plan to clear the lab of things of value, then trash the remains of the lab… To poor Myrandah it would just be evidence again of some dark force snatching all her friends and family…

A slight distraction but yet still valuable information, without the master at her side Yumara’s self resurrection took nearly a month… With enough power at his finger tips he could resurrect a charming creature as her self in nearly half the time… However the resulting loss from such a event would be great, a mere forest reduced to a black desert to bring back what would be his Black Forest…

“This is exactly what I desire…” Isaik hissed, “We will be leaving our dear guest a gift in your laboratory…” Isaik gave a small grin, a artifact that the women would dare to keep close to further her quest but at a great cost…

Isaik’s eyes showed a hint of interest, his favorite things to do was create plans upon plans, traps within traps, destiny with a price perhaps… With the potential to ensnare Myrandah under their grasp it placed the young dragonspawn directly within their next reach…

Isaik shrugged, that treatment was likely what the dark master would have also done or perhaps delegate Skalaz to preform such horrific tortures… “Lack of emotion keeps the mind clear, I would’ve likely done the same… However trails of fate usually dictate slightly different from paths…” Isaik stated monotonously, his reasons were both complicated and yet so simple for the way he did things… Any real emotion in his had always been slowly eroding away since his death and subsequent rebirth, undeath had no reason to feel such useless things… And yet a hint of demonic greed remained, the dark master didn’t like to lose things that belonged to him, much like Salkeen… Secondly was the cold logic that dictated him, it wasn’t logical or wise to lose such assets to his power, he would indeed expend resources and power to ensure the survival of those under him, if only because such survival benefited him and his goals…

Isaik cast his gaze upon Orion, his words were noted, the only thing Isaik planned to do was direct such blacking behavior… The dark creature saw no problem in planting vegetation so long as they were ensnaring razorthorn bushes, carnivorous flora, rescuing a rabid wolf from a hunter… There were many ways to commit acts of great good intentions with villainous consequences… The dark master gave a dark grin, many of the worst acts imaginable were done with good intentions…

Isaik’s neck snapped as he focused more intently on Orion… “Do you believe I have emotions if I were to protect them as well? Protecting something and having emotions are a great difference…” Isaik stated, logic was odd that way, in a way a being that acted with absolutely no emotion and only logic would still seem to have emotion… “Yumara and Izzabelle are beings of great power and importance, protecting and empowering such individuals who align themselves with me is logical…” Isaik stated, it wasn’t a heartless logical examination, just that it was purpose that drive Isaik to do what he did… If Yumara was injured he would heal her, if she died he would resurrect her, if she abandoned her he would get her back, only when it became logically obvious that they would not follow or benefit him would that ever change… With a creature as powerful as Isaik that was not a easy task… It was only logical…

Isaik noted the felines words, exactly what he hoped to hear, the act of time traveling was itself a act that transcended time, they needed not to accomplish the task at any point until they were ready.

“Exactly my dear…” Isaik hissed, though meeting Myrandah directly was not his intention at all… “Besides one of my most devout will keep a eye over them.” Isaik hissed, Gallows was a complicated creature both insane and painfully aware of such a fact… He might be abrasive at first but in time they would likely both learn to trust the creature…

Isaik grinned it was now time to lay the trap, the two beings stepped through together into Yumara’s lab, prompting Isaik to begin his work immediately… Befire a second had even past the undead creature stuck his arms out like a cross seizing the minds of living beings, he choose a quite specific group of beings however… The elementals that made up the earth around them and the air they breathed immediately went catatonic… In case if the unfortunate event that a shaman asked the elements what occurred in this room today, they would find nothing… The master returned his arms to his side after ensuring their stay would not be recorded by such trivial things… “Now to gather everything of value first…” Isaik stated his eyes flashing darker as several void rifts tore open and deposited the formless echoes like those aboard his vessel… “Merely think or say it and they shall do your bidding…” Isaik hissed, Yumara knew what she needed they were merely a moving crew…

1 Like

Drednautt nodded as he continued his work, despite the neutral tone he wondered if she perhaps was still unsure about the lost connection.

“Patience… Things should come along eventually…” Drednautt stated wiring up pieces of the body to individual sensors, this would allow the body to recognize damaged systems so Ahcirej could react accordingly. One might call it the robotic version of a nervous system that attacked to the motherboard… Next the orc fixed a large variety of tubes to the inside of the mechanical body, they would act as the coolant systems to keep the mechanics the right temperature… After that a system of air intake for the extensive flames Ahcirej would be using, the Juggernaut implanted several air tanks for later storage Incase Ahcirej ever got stranded in space.

The Juggernaut nodded to her words as he created optical systems several on a mounted moving vertical stunted limb like join, others might call it a head. Truthfully it didn’t matter if Ahcirej was beheaded in the mechanical body, the brain was safely nestled in the center, with a few back up systems located near where a heart might be, and another located lower where a kidney might be…

The Juggernaut watched as Ahcirej chose her own weapons to be implanted into the mechanical body, as she choose each one the orc quickly affixed metal plates to the attachments then worked them into the mechanical body. The orc installed several retracting welding torches for the unlikely events she ever needs a repair… The Juggernaut grunted as he double checked every system, he configured it to show off every weapon system, before the system pulled everything back into a together making up the silhouette of her form, the Orc finished off the whole thing by adding a attachment around the waist, shoulders and arms that would extend a thin but powerful micro weave of chain link elementuim so her form would be concealed in a purple robed appearance…

The absolute last object to add would be a face plate for her optical super sensor attachment or the head… Moving over to a smith the great orc hammered the details of her ghostly face into a metal flex lattice structure. It was a clever work of design for him, when not in combat the lattice structure would settle into place with microscopic holes to allow the optical sensors to see through it while presenting a flawless humanoid like face to draw the eyes towards. However when in combat the lattice structure could repurpose into a incredibly thick war shell that appeared more like a metal helmets face plate… The orc stepped back nodding, he was done… “It is finished…” Drednautt stated looking at Ahcirej, he tilted his head as if to say, try it out.

1 Like

Jaseiah nods her agreement at Ahcire’s statements. Same I will always follow my Lord Father, and be your Blood. Mother can disown us both, or except up both.” Jaseiah says although Ahcire can sense that she hoping that Jericha will except them.

Jaseiah ponders the question, “I never met the Gnome, so I have not any notion, what he is and isn’t capable of. But you are correct, it seems odd that he would run from his own creations.” She says a questioning tone slipping into her own voice as well. “All I know is there’s some horrific things back the way I came.” Jaseiah says and shudders, not as much from fear, as from just plain disgust.

Jaseiah holds her hand up preparing to whack him again, we he finally relents. Nothing quite beats the fury of an enraged sibling. “We are in this together no matter what! This I also promise.” Jaseiah speaks each word with conviction.

Jaseiah looks at her brother at first with a completely lost and confused expression. She really isn’t sure what a Monk even is. She originally had her mothers magic abilities, although she wasn’t able to access the void the way that she could. She had her Fathers strength, his prowess, she had his speed, and a few of his Demonic attributes. Now some of those were gone, replaced by more nature based attributes. “I understand what you are saying, however my body is a combination of Fel, Shadow, and Nature.” Jaseiah explains worriedly chewing on her bottom lip. “I do not want Mother or our Lord Father angry, but I owe my life to Yumara. Had she not given or herself, hid me, and protected me, I would not exist.” Jaseiah finishes with a frown, *perhaps she could find a way to make the three powers work together.

Jaseiah steps through the rift and looks around in amazement, until she sees Ahcire’s expression. Looking up she hears the screams of fear, panic, pain, and finally the silence of death. As a wave of green fel flames, washes down towards them, purging all in its path, with its ungodly flames. Jaseiah does the only thing she can think of, She screams and brings up a shield knowing full well the effort is futile. Perhaps her and Ahcire could create something together…

(Meanwhile…)
My, my, perhaps I was to fast to judge you, Phoenix of the Legion. A familiar voice filters into Salkeen’s mind. It has its normal cruel undertones, but is lacking in its usual horrific mocking. It seems there is hope for you after all. The sound of sinister laughter fills his mind before the voice speaks again. Destroy them Phoenix of the Legion, let your all consuming wrath, burn away their bodies, their souls. Watch as your children perish to your flames, their voices forever silenced. The voice urges, Kill them now, before they grow in power, and destroy you. Destroy your precious Void Witch. You claim them as yours, but tell me this who do they truly belong to. The voice pauses My Granddaughter, and you? Or your Dark Master and his Nature witch?

1 Like

Yumara turn towards Master, a slightly dark smile teasing her lips. There were much more to her labs than o e thought, there were a few hundred sub levels. It went down for miles. “Master.” Yumara says her attention fully focused on him. “Most of the stuff on the upper levels can be replaced except for the books filled with formulas, notes, ideas, etc. The few potions, elixirs, flasks, and things that are in their testing stage, will have to be moved as well.” Yumara continues thinking of the things that will need to be transferred from her home in Pandaria to her new place here. “I always kept the things Myrandah might find troubling in the deepest sub-levels of my labs. She known for a while that I create poisons, and plagues. While she doesn’t approve her gave up on trying to convince me to change.” Yumara finishes her thoughts momentarily travel to the Paladin, and her draconic spawn.

“It will take her a few hours to get here, especially if the doorway allowing her to automatically teleport to the uppermost levels is destroyed.” Yumara states with a dark grin. “Perhaps it should be one of the first things that we do? Myrandah is going to be wild with worry when she goes to enter and realizes that she cannot. Mistakes are always at their most potent, when emotions are involved.” Yumara finishes. She knows exactly how emotional The Paladin could be, she would be so worried, that she would be doing things she normally wouldn’t. “A gift, hmmm, it cannot be something than gives off dark or evil vibes. Not that it matters to me. However she will not touch or caring things with her that her light rejects.” Yumara says, Myrandah had a rather unique relationship with the light that she worshipped.

Yumara catches on to the faintest show of interest, when she mentions the dragon borne child. “Yes The Paladin’s little Dragon spawn, it already quite powerful for her young age. She is being trained by a family friend of Myrandah’s until she is a little older, then she will be going to Northrend to be trained at Wyrmrest temple.” Yumara explains, easily speaking of the things that might condemn the child. “The child is a land healer, she cannot heal or cure creatures, but she can heal places. Areas that have been blighted, plagued, poisoned, those that are saturated in void, fel or other Magic’s, Lizzie will o e day be able to heal those lands, returned them to there natural state. I’ve seen her do it on smaller areas myself,” she says her mi d opening to show young Lizzie switching into dragon form, and letting out a stream of flames over an area saturated in fel. One could watch as the fel was destroyed, as it shrunk in on itself until it completely ceased to exist. Once gone the land was renewed, the soil became ripe for growing things once more. Grass, flowers, and other vegetation began to bloom. “It is said when she reaches her full potential she will be able to heal and then grow miles of territory within minutes.”

The first thing Yumara does when entering her labs is call out to Myrandah for help, then shatter her gateway. Myrandah would be all worked up thinking the worst had happened, they had an hour or two before she got here. Yumara pulls out a blade slicing across the palm of her hand. The drops of watery fluid transform into her twisted treant like beings. They would help with the transportation of some of her things. As much as Orion wished to be elsewhere, the Time Lord was needed to keep the more potent experiments in the time locked stasis. Yumara calls him with her mind and he appears on her shoulder. Orion I need you to move all the Time locked chambers. those chambers were filled with experiments, potions, flasks, elixirs. They contained thousands of pages of notes, formulas. Orion nods, before vanishing, it would take him no time to move the chambers the most potent ones being moved first. While directing Orion, she is also moving through the top levels of her lab with the formless echoes and the shadow fey, Instructing them on what to bring. Yamato, and Nagisa, flank either side of her, as she moves. She quickly goes through hundreds of books taking only those of the utmost importance, to make this look like a proper abduction, she would need to leave somethings behind.

Once the upper levels are cleared of all the things she will need, she moves towards Master. “Master the upper levels are now cleared of all the more important equipment, notes, formulas, etc…* Yumara states her hand reaching out, lightly grabbing hold of his robe for a brief moment. “We will need to head down to the sub levels and transport The Devourer, Orion doesn’t approve of it so will not help in its relocation.” Yumara says with a sigh, her eyes sweeping the area around her once more. “Do you wish to start laying the trap now before we head to the lower levels?” Yumara asks, as she speaks she summons a wolf to her, its coat flickers with arcane magic. “To make this look good, I should put up a bit of a fight, this is Mirage. I can bring him back, however for now he will be a sacrifice.” Yumara grins evilly, “let’s set the stage Master, make it appear like not only was I forcefully taken, but hurt in the process. Poor Myrandah won’t know what to think.” Yumara finishes she is certain that Master understands what she is asking. She wants them to stage a fight, Master would be the one to decide how it would go. Whether he would rip one of her limbs from her body and leave it in the bloodied destruction of her labs and home. If he would kill Mirage or leave him barely clinging to life with his mind completely warped. Yumara waits for Masters decision before doing anything. Would the stage the fight then move the devourer first.

1 Like

Jerzarn sat near his elemental fire chanting low as the cool darkness outside chilled his back, his mind was in a trance, yet again the shaman spoke to the elements… Always it seemed the same, the elementals near the surface of the mountain were relatively normal, but deep beneath those were others… Jerzarn had discovered a whole zone of catatonic amnesiac elements, it was just plain unnatural… “Speak to me! Tell me what bothers you so! Tell me what causes your pain!” Jerzarn had continued to ask the elementals deep below and only after several hours and much energy consumed did he ever seem to make any progress… The low groan of earth elementals entered his mind… “We do not know… Alone… left alone…” The earth nearly always responded… Jerzarn pleaded once more “What causes you such pain!!” “We do not know…” They responded again…

Jerzarn was getting ready to ask again when a small whisper entered his ear, “Death… Enemies nearby!!” Jerzarn was about to react when he went into a deep trance as a vision came to him! Before him was his village in full battle, fires raged over every troll tent as troll warriors rushed forwards towards their doom! No great prayer to the loa seemed to be enough today as three shadows of death came for them… The first was a quick shadow of blades that sliced through troll after troll without remorse, it descended upon Jambuku, even with his greatest hexes and curses it could not break through her demonic hide! Next Jerzarn saw a swift burning blade that seemed to push through the trolls like a farmer might through wheat, a reaper of death carving a burning path through even the strongest! Finally was the insane skeleton, rushing through the village impaling Jerzarn’s tribemates with sickly arrows before a great dark beast burst forth from the ground to ensure the destruction of their home…

Jerzarn fell to the ground on his knees, his face drenched in sweat, Death was coming… The shaman forced himself to his feet, pushing his way from his tent with great force, the troll looked to the sky before calling fire to his hands… “To arms my bruthas, death comes for us today, but we will fight back!!” Jerzarn roared before sending a great red streaking fireball into the sky illuminating the camp in dark red! Within moments the entire tribe began to awaken and prepare themselves for a fight! Jerzarn himself leapt into the sky before landing on a rough carved stone structure, lightning caressed his arms as he waited to see his first target!

1 Like

A faint smile appears on Ahcirej’s face before vanishing as she continues to watch the Juggernaut work. Every now and then she will ask questions. Such as what is this for? What will this do? How does that work? Deep down she hopes that he is right, that things will come along. She felt the distance growing between herself, and Jericha with every passing moment. “I hope that is true, Jericha doesn’t see things, the way nearly everyone else does.” Ahcirej states as the Maghar works on hooking up some of the more intricate wiring. “It is part of the reason that I thought Lord Salkeen would have been better off leaving Jericha behind. She cannot comprehend that the battle we just fought in the arena was to test Artillery, armor, weapons. To Jericha you were trying to kill her, they were trying to kill her. She in turn Killed them, killed them so that they couldn’t attack her again.” Ahcirej breathes out a longer sigh as she looks around her. “Thankfully Lord Salkeen, possesses control when it comes to Jericha. I can say that she would most likely kill me if she could.” She reaches out her hand lightly touching the cybernetic body that would soon be her own. A small frown appears on her face, but it has nothing to do with the creation of her new host body, or the Mag’har that is creating it.

“Nothing?” She mutters to herself as she pulls her hand back. It has deteriorated more as the time passed. Beneath the robes she wore large holes now decorated her torso. There were craters in the flesh and muscle that make up her limbs. “I feel nothing, That is the hardest thing of all. To have lost the ability feel, to sense touch.” She takes hold of her left pointer finger with her right hand. Without so much as flinching she snaps it back. The bone splinters and rips through the flesh. Ahcirej lets it hang useless, “I don’t feel pain, I will never feel a comforting touch. I can feel anger however, happiness, sadness, feel emotions but not sensations.” She stops and smiles, but I think I’ve been talking enough. However from what I was saying earlier, Jericha will see you as an enemy until she is certain that you are not trying to kill her and Lord Salkeen.” She says and rolls her eyes, “Giving Lord Salkeen’s penchant to drag her into these things, I cannot see that happening anytime soon.”

As soon as he is finished, Ahcirej let’s her body crumble. She then shunts into the finished cyborg creation. Her mind settles into the motherboard first, becoming fully acclimated with that before she starts flowing out, allowing herself to bond with every energy cell, every wire, the weapons, the data banks. She familiarized herself with each and every system. She knows that even if she cannot feel pain, that the cyborg is wired to let her know when it has taking on damage that needs immediate attention. Once she has internally bonded with the body, she activated it, bringing the systems online one at a time. It was a work of the utmost genius. It felt so like a real body. She stands still for a moment before first flexing her hands, when she wished it, blades would either shoot into her hands for when she attacked up close. Or they could be fired from a distance. She moves across the floor with ease. She summons her Fire into one hand her holy magic into the other. Holds them for a moment before dismissing them. She then turns and looks at Drednautt “This is perfection beyond my greatest expectations…” A smile a mile wide appears on her face… “We have to text this out…” Ahcirej suddenly stops speaking, turning to Drednautt she speaks her voice barely above a whisper, “Something dreadful is happening on the Kiln, I left traces of myself there when I used the systems to create an hologram of myself. Fire, fear, pain, death…” Ahcirej mutters

1 Like

Alzlek had been caught off guard by the call to arms but nonetheless he rose from his seated position ready for blood and the carnage of war! “ Jan’alai give me your powah!” Alzlek roared as he charged forward into the village searching for those that would destroy his home! As the troll barreled through the camp his patron loa seemed to grant him strength causing him to glow with a fiery aura, he would be empowered and bring courage to those trolls nearby, his strength increased to crush de enemies of de trolls!

Alzlek turned down a nearby stone structure the beginning of what would become a great troll temple before he came upon what his great shaman had warned them of! A dark elf in obsidian blackish-grey armor, in several places the elves armor glowed with the sinister mark of fel! Alzlek roared with troll fury as he leapt into the air glorious burning red flames trailed behind him like a dragonhawks wings, the elf however was quick, his blade igniting in fel flames he moved his sword so blindingly quick to parry the wild troll causing a burst of colliding fire!

Alzlek landed hard his massive troll body rippling with muscles and the power of his loa, and yet the elf had parried the blow with ease! Alzlek has heard the power of fel and demons were strong but this was something unbelievable! Alzlek charged forward again, clashing swords with the armored elf in a flash of magic before to his surprise he was pushed back by the warriors powerful strikes… As if to taunt Alzlek the elf spun his blade in his hand before bisecting another troll who dared approach him with ease, the Burning fel fire ripped the troll in half with a loud thrum of fire.

“Dis is troll land, you have nothin here for you elf!” Alzlek roared his rage causing more of him to be wreathed in Jan’alai’s great flames! Alzlek charged causing a wake of loa flames behind him before impacting with Sericon’s blade, the dull edge, with a short move Sericon sent the warrior crashing back through several troll huts… Was the elf merely toying with him?

1 Like