Ered’Kiels Desolation (IC Closed 2)

Yumara looks at Master with eyes full of worship and utter devotion. Just the smooth dark predatory sound of his voice washing over her, willing drew her into his web of darkness, death and deceit. She herself being one of the darker, more deceitful ones. Yet she was forced to forever remain in balance, life, and death, creation, and destruction. Shadow, and light, etc. Still a dark smile makes its way o to her face as Master speaks of luring the nosy into a trap. Knowing Master it would be something horrific. Yumara had connections to that which was partially hers. She wasn’t pleased that the wretched Paladin was such a thorn in her sons side. She would love to see him slowly, and painfully corrupt all of her pretty human flesh to that of undeath. She feels that Varicar would also enjoy the chance to cause pain, fear, and despair to one that had caused him nothing but trouble. “Myrandah will realize when I’m back in my labs, she has a device that tells her when we are present in our houses, or others that are on the device…” Yumara explains thinking for a moment before she continues. “She will not know I am there until I’m in the upper levels. The sub levels where I do the real experiments are hidden. She has been to the lower levels but never has she been to the deepest level, where I keep the disfigured mutations, and the would be participants.” She pauses and taps her chin “I feel as though she wouldn’t approve of such things. To her I’m a simple Hunter with a penchant for alchemy and herbalism. She knows what I do can be dangerous.” As Yumara says this she stops speaking for a moment her face going blank. “I blew up one whole sub level of my labs at one point. The resulting explosion ripped my body apart and it took almost a month for it to completely heal.” Yumara then smiles darkly as she looks at Master. “Still knowing Myrandah like I do, when she realizes that I’m home she will seek me out to help with recovering Izzabelle.” Yumara furrows her brows, then again she might decide to come snooping around my place for clues to where I might be.” Yumara states, they are many things that would lure the Paladin to them.

Yumara looks at Master a sinister grin twisting her features. “The path to my place is only opened to her and her little Dragon spawn. Soon other may make use of it, if she wishes to visit me it will be alone.” Yumara could feel the excitement rushing throughout her body. Master would feel the adrenaline spiki within her, as the desire to see her once friend destroyed fills her with amusement.

Yumara lowers her head to hide the sadistic grin on her face. “At the time I felt nothing for our dear little Izzabelle, she was the greatest of gifts however. To think I didn’t even have to go searching for her, she delivered herself right to my doorstep. Perhaps she was expecting a more hospitable welcome.” Yumara becomes silent for a moment the smile slipping as she thinks of all the cruel things she did to Izzabelle. Did she regret it? No! But she does regret having taken something that belonged to the Master. “I had planned on either killing her or keeping her locked away for good, until Jericha reappeared.” Yumara says truthfully, if Jericha hadn’t appeared Izzabelle would either be dead, or locked away.

Relief floods through Yumara as Master void tentacles bring her back to her feet. “Master.” It is all that she stays, but Isaik knows that it is her way of showing her thanks and giving him complete ownership of her once again. “Yes we should be prepared to greet our guest. What type of hosts would we be if we were not. Besides the Bonded should take some to learn to utilize their new powers.” Yumara says as she speaks she drags a claw like nail over her palm, slicing deep into the flesh. From the gap in her flesh, clear watery fluid spills to the floor. She moves her hand creating a line about a meter and a half wide. She then with a flick of her wrist closes the wound. With but a simple gesture roots, and vines grow from either side, wrapping, snaking, and twisting until they form an archway. From the top water starts to spill, vanishing as it hits the floor, on the other side Yumara’s Lab comes into view. “Master.” With the gateway open Yumara waits for Masters okay before stepping through. On the other side both Yamato and Nagisa seem to be eagerly awaiting her arrival.

1 Like

Orion doesn’t even flinch as Isaik speaks, he does however notice Yumara cowering back slightly. Although her shaky hands still cling to Isaik’s robes. He inwardly sighs as the reality of the situation regarding Yumara hits him. He would not be able to remove her from him, without causing to much unwanted damage. Orion understood that having important things kept from you could be infuriating. Still Orion wasn’t fazed by the Dark ones anger, besides it didn’t last but a few brief moments. Orion himself still had secrets one that would change everything when the time came. He could only hope that nothing happened to endanger the one needed for this to work.

Orion gives a Cheshire Cat grin. “Yumara was rather heartless back then, keeping her in balance proved to be a bit of a challenge. To her planting a few trees, growing some flowers, and saving a squirrel or two should have been enough to make up for the decades worth of torture.” As he says this he looks over at Yumara and rolls his eyes. “I’m starting to see why Yumara is drawn to you.” He says feeling as though the universe would be in for a rude awakening when the Dark Ones ision was realized… If the Dark Ones vision was realized, they had much standing g in their way.

Orion gives Isaik a confused look. “Whatever made you assume that I lacked emotions like Yumara and yourself? Do you think I would protect Yumara, and Izzabelle as I do if I wasn’t capable of Emotions. However, I like Yumara only care for very few.” Orion pauses for a minute “Perhaps it was the fact the two of them were so broken, deemed beyond saving that I care. Yet I also have no problems with manipulating what is asked of me to better fit my own goals.”

Orion laughs and returns to his feline form I am not in that much of a hurry Dark One, Besides I have all the time in the world. with that he jumps onto his little broom and vanishes. He figures when he is needed Yumara can summon him.

1 Like

The Juggernaut laughed, “I am the Great Wall that guards the subterranean domain, the immovable barrier, I defend unlike any other being alive.” The Juggernaut bantered he rather liked this women, but he would need to counter her mechanical takeover…

The Juggernaut gave a dark laugh, “What would that teach me in meaningful fight? What would I learn of my machine if I crushed it with knowledge the enemy would not know!” The Juggernaut taunted, he rose his sword reading himself to engage again.

The Juggernaut nodded he heard the arguement for that before, “Unfortunately the materials used to craft my shield and armor is far to rare and difficult to implant into the reavers especially if I wish to produce many of them for Lord Salkeen.” The Juggernaut slammer his weapon and shield together causing a resounding clang, “I save such materials for weapons of the most powerful beings!” The Juggernaut explained, it was highly likely he would be using the same metals in this women’s new body however.

The Juggernaut gave a amused grin as the women lit her blade on holy fire, it was much more unique than the Lords overuse of fel. The great reaver swung the consecrated blade down at Drednautt, the Orc raising his shield to block above him! Even with the toughest of Magic’s the women would need to get around that shield! The Juggernaut was surprised to see she had thought in the same way as a artillery round detonated in front of him! The great orc skidded backwards from the up close and personal explosion, the orcs silhouette could be seen through the flames as it readied to assault once more.

The Juggernaut slammed his weapon against his shield once more, “So they are a perfect couple then? I swear Salkeen prefers rage to any other emotion…” The Juggernaut laughed, “Believe it or not Salkeen felt the same way about these troggs until he understood their purpose as mere holders of the weapons… I suppose in time I could use demons instead, but I myself prefer something more down to earth…” The Juggernaut explained, he was rather unimpressed with fel ability to permeate and taint the area it was in… Drednautt was a Maghar, and though he did enjoy brawling with the demon lord he was still a uncorrupted!

Ahcirej’s control over the reaver was impressive adding and creating systems some of which it didn’t even have. The reaver took to the sky, or as high as it could go in the subterranean domain, before dropping a volley of reinforced fire bombs! The orc was forced to disengage backwards to avoid the blasts, slowly the sure the attack could eventually chip through the armored orc, he however wasn’t prepared for her next move! A divine star flew forth from the reavers core like a streaking falling star, before heading towards the Juggernaut! The Juggernaut raised his shield he however understood it was a rather ineffective way to block such a attack of that nature before the light spell phased through his armies and through him, burning his soul and body with holy vengeance! The orc grunted, only such intangible attacks were quite so effective against him, the holy divine star as it left him purposefully left the orc feeling empty, as the light did when it abandoned something even after injuring it with its wrath.

The Juggernaut gave a grin despite the pained attack he had just received, in truth the pain and conflict fueled him much like it did Salkeen… “I can something even better!” The Orc roared ready to engage again…

The orc had been keeping his eye on the demonic lord despite the battle between him and Ahcirej, very quickly the Juggernaut realized what was coming and knew he had to up his attacks on Ahcirej while he replenished his lost troop count… The Juggernaut turned to glance at Ahcirej, “It appears the other elves are ready and eager to join, I’m sorry for this…” The Orc said with a sarcastic smile. Drednautt raised his shield a small activation occurring inside before a earsplitting concussion blast rang out from the piece of metal like a explosion of a small star. Too most beings the sound would simply burst eat drums and cause a state of disorientation, too unprepared robotics however the sound was not unlike being the sole recipient of a flash bang on steroids. Juggernaut knew he couldn’t fight Jericha, Salkeen, Ahcirej and the shadowfel amalgamation alone, he would need to take this opportunity to get a advantage. The reaver now most likely woefully blinded and unable to detect its surroundings until the damage to its sensors was repaired, wouldn’t be as hard to strike even while airborne… The Juggernaut’s boots burst a wild flame of explosive fire sending the orc airborne and crashing into the lower torso of the reaver, Drednautts goal was to knock it off balance and send it crashing into the ground!

Landing hard himself the Juggernaut made a space between him and the elves, He has already tested much of the technology needed for Salkeen’s armies. It was time to test what the Juggernaut would use to defend the sub domain! Lifting his hand in the air a short gesture summoned the next round of minions…

Metal gates groaned open, releasing several machines that appeared to look like chariots made of rough metal, spikes jutted in every direction, the speeding structure was pulled at incredible speeds by a modified iron star! On the back of the chariots were what appeared to be goblins coated in armor, two were driving the vehicle while two more rode near the back with spear guns… Flanking each one of the metal chariots were robotic hounds that were covered in large sharpened spikes! That was merely the first group designed to harass and distract the elves while the others came forth! Behind the chariots rolled out large rough great metal tanks, each one had large wedge shaped blade covered in bent spikes located at the front to further reinforce the tanks. Finally last but certainly not least in a more clear part of the area a great metal behemoth structure burst forth from the floor, bending great plates of metal a massive metal scorpion shaped machine came forth to face the elves… Instead of claws for the great scorpion it had rough drills that allowed the great construct to burrow, and on the tail a great laser capable of emitting a welding beam!!

The battle restarted into full effect as the chariots raced forwards towards the shadowfel amalgamation, Perhaps a futile act but with absolute fearlessness the goblin riflemen fires off their spear weapons into the magical creature hooking it with metal and cables that extended back to the chariots! At first it seemed the great chariots were too fast for the magical abomination, but as one chariot took a turn to slow the amalgamation attacked! Lifting the chariot in burning bone like claws the chariot was seemingly assaulted by chaos and void! The goblins that ride in gripped their heads in agony before cunvulsing in agony! The amalgamation roared in anger before crushing the metal construct in its claws and sending flaming scrap metal raining across the arena with a wild throw… Several chained spears stuck into the magical creatures hide, but it was hardly enough to bring the creature down! With a ear splitting roar the amalgamation clawed at the arena floor splitting the ground around it into bent spikes of rended metal…

The tanks took a different approach staying much farther away from the conflict each tank began to take positions before open firing molten slag metal at the two compromised reavers! With luck they would be able to bring one down before it destroyed too many tanks!

Finally as the great metal scorpion made its way onto the floor the Juggernaut leapt with great force landing on its metallic chassis, Atleast atop this machine he would have a chance against the demon lord and his void witch! The Juggernaut roared before directing the machine forwards, with a quick hand gesture the giant mechanical scorpion charged its tail weapon before firing a shot at the two elves! If the Juggernaut couldn’t get them away from each other the fight would end far too soon…

1 Like

Ahcirej grins from within the Reaver, she already liked this Orc, and his testing arena. “Strange you do not look like much of a wall to me, less a Great on.” She says the humor evident in her voice. “You look like an extremely powerful Maghar Orc, with spectacular armor and an impenetrable shield.” She concludes while trying to figure out away to bypass the protections of his armor and shield.

“Ahcirej laughs and she ups the Reavers defenses. It’s a good thing this enemy can change the programing and such of this Reaver, making it no longer 100% knowledgeable.” Ahcirej explains being able to move around where certain mechanics are located and being able to create new systems, and armor, gave her a tiny bit of an edge that she wouldn’t have other wise.

Ahcirej readies herself to take to the air as the Juggernaut explains why it is he doesn’t use the materials he uses in his armor and shield for the Reavers. “Is Lord Salkeen’s Armor made of the same material?” Ahcirej asks generally curious, because she had seen Lord Salkeen get his backside handed to him plenty, “Or is he not considered powerful enough for such armor? Or is it more a case of he’s to prideful for such armor?” Ahcirej finishes, she is rather certain that Lord Salkeen’s armor is not the same as what the Juggernaut wears.

Ahcirej looks over at the two of them, she can hear what Lord Salkeen is trying to say to Jericha and uses the few seconds that she has to try and telepathically communicate with what was once her other half. Do you understand now our Lord isn’t testing you Jericha. He brought you here so that you could test them. Lord Salkeen is going to need the strongest weapons, and armor for his armies. For that he needs to see how they stand up against a true wielder of void power. Ahcirej swiftly returns to the fight a hand. “They are great for one another, they bring out both the best and the worse in each other.” She stops and grins at the Maghar’s next words. “I can say with all certainty that Jericha is not going to change her mind on how she feels. Lord Salkeen should of left her on the Kiln, he has caused her a bit of psychological damage bringing her here.” Ahcirej states having been tied to Jericha for centuries she knows something about the way her mind processes things. “Still it’s a good thing Lord Salkeen holds control over her. I would hate to see the destruction caused in the ensuing battle if they ever fought one another.” She says as she releases the divine star and enters flight mode. She moves into the air, the reinforcements to the Reavers armor and her flaming shield giving it a much needed extra layer of protection against this knowledgeable Juggernaut. Still watching the Divine Star bypassing the Maghar’s armor and shield, she realizes that there are some spells that might actually do a little damage.

Ahcirej laughs from within the Reaver “I cannot wait to see what you can create then.” She states certain that it will be most like one of the most powerful creations he will have ever created,

Ahcirej didn’t blame him for the attack, it didn’t effect her, as she has no eardrums, sadly she couldn’t say the same for the Reaver that she was controlling. The blasts from the sound waves knocked a few of the Reavers systems offline. Ahcirej immediately starts the protocols to get the visionary and the downed systems back up and running. While she wasn’t blind the machine was, meaning that while she controlled it she was as well.

Ahcerij feels the Reaver shake as it’s struck by the Maghar, she realizes that her is trying to knock her from the air. It would have worked but the reinforced armor and shield gave it the necessary protection needed to defend against the attack. Still the attack caused further damage to the legs, as well as some damage to the lower part of the Reavers body. bring systems 1 thru four back online, transfer energies from the first backup power-core to the damaged censors. Start the repair protocols for the right leg and lower torso. As Ahcirej speaks the Reaver engages the systems. It isn’t long before most of the censors are functional again. Once they are Ahcirej sees that the Battlefield has changed.

With the Juggernaut now engaged with the two Commanders, Ahcirej decides to turn her attacks elsewhere. She flies and land amid a massive group of Troggs and sends forth and electrical pulse that fires the machines attached to them. She then fires a barrage of fel at them, ripping their bodies to shreds. She goes to bring up a shield just as one of the Tanks fires at her. While protecting from that attack a second one fires. Unfortunately she isn’t able to switch fast enough. The attack strikes and tears most of the left arm from the Reavers body. Warning start blaring in Ahcirej’s mind, this wasn’t something easily repaired. She curses shutting down both the power, and closing off the fuel conduits going to the damaged area. She sends a heavy Artillery she’ll at one of the tanks. It strikes with an explosion of holy light and fire, decimating one whole half of the armored vehicle. She turns to see the second Reaver overcome by the multiple attacks of the Tanks, Troggs, and Jericha’s shadowfel annihilation. Still it manages to take out a tank and a bunch of Troggs before it goes. Ahcirej had set it to self destruct upon reaching critical levels of damage. Ahcirej turns her attention to one of the chariots, taking them out seemed to be a high priority.

1 Like

Those damn incompetent useless soldiers! It was only three members of the horde, how could a near legion of guards not put the scum down!? “Useless!” Jakk roared as he bolted down the hallways at incredible speeds, Jakk turned hard down the small hallway that finally led up! Jakk came to a short halt before pounding on the arcane barrier, “Let me out! The horde members have killed everyone!” Jakk roared, he put some drama in his next words! “I did what I could but those evil horde killed them all I had to righteously retreat!” Jakk let out a small crocodile tear, “I did all I could those men will be missed!” Jakk called out, his expression mostly impatient until he heard the worst words he could hear back!

“The barrier will remain closed sir! Wardens orders!!” The mage chirped from the safe side of the barrier. Jakk’s face grew red he was beyond furious! “What?!?” Jakk roared, he rose both his fist high before pounding on the arcane barrier causing loud magical sound blasts with every strike! “You stupid son of a Bwang I’ll take my sword and shove it so far up your Bwang that you useless sack of Bwang you know what I’d do to your mother?! You useless Bwang Bwang Bwang mother Bwang bwang Ogre!!” Jakk raged, he was ready to continue bashing and cursing but he begrudgingly figured the horde would come this way to escape… Jakk sneered at the mages before running back down the hallways and turning left, the man ran like hell!

Jakk hissed as the dark spell impacted again his back, that insipid warlock was still after him? Jakk cursed under his breath he should’ve broke that witch long ago!! Jakk whipped around quickly reflecting a fel fire bolt sent by one of the women imps back at the ugly creature before reaching a dead end!

Turning Jakk now has no other choice but to fight, “You want me Faendrel? You worthless rotting pile of trash! I’ll end you and put you back in that cage!” Jakk roared charging towards Faendrel! In his wake he crushed numerous smallvermin under his boots before shoulder checking the warlock women! Jakk growled, he could feel the vermin trying to climb him, several off them were now biting into his flesh! It served to mostly make him madder! Jakk swing his blade at Faendrel’s arms trying to stop any magical casting before easing both his arms and getting ready to bring his shield and sword down upon her head!

1 Like

Faendrel spits on the ground and gives a derisive snort. “No body want you you retched pile of rotten feces. What’s wrong Captain Jakk?” She says his name like she’s about to gag. “The exits the other way, are you lost little boy? Oh wait you’re stuck in this cage with all of us monsters, and mommy isn’t coming to save yo…”

Faendrel’s taunts, and mocking laughter are cut short as the enraged Warrior slammed into her. Faendrel chokes on a shriek as her left shoulder is fully dislocated. The bone ripping through, the labrum, tearing ligaments, shredding tendons. Snapping nerves, which have her nearly howling out in pain. Her clavicle and scapula on her left side are shattered. Faendrel can feel the splintered bones pierce her left lung in multiple places. Blood backs up into her throat filling her mouth, she spits to toxic sludge at Jakk’s face. Her arm now dangles useless at her side, but she wasn’t going to let that wretched man beat her. The remaining Imps continue to blast fel flames at him, but most of their flames are absorbed by his armor. The vermin chew relentlessly at his legs, and feet. Faendrel brings up her right hand to cast a spell.

Faendrel plants her seed of corruption, just as Jakk brings his massive blade down. She doesn’t even have time to scream as her arm is severed just above the elbow. Blood foams from her mouth as she drops to her knees, it gushes from the bloody disease riddled stump of her arm. Mixed in with the foul smelling blackish sludge, is dark red untainted blood. Faendrel eyes are showing a bit of fear now, as she falls back. She just barely avoids getting her head crushed by Jakk’s shield. However she isn’t quite as lucky at dodging his blade. The enraged Warrior brings it down hoping to split her skull. Her moving to avoid the shield makes him miss her cranium, and strike her left shoulder instead. The blade slices through flesh,muscles, and organs, like a hot knife cutting through butter. Faendrel starts letting out the choked gurgling sounds as crimson pools around her. The vermin suddenly start to disperse as she grows weaker from blood loss. Jakk looks down and spits on her, as he forces the blade in deeper. Raising his shield he prepares to bring it down on her head, as he does the seed of corruption explodes.

Faendrel hopes the others have followed, just as her eyes begin to roll to the back of her head.

1 Like

Jericha watched as the second wave joined the battle, Lord Salkeen could feel her trembling with rage. She latches onto the sides of his head and presses her mouth to his, kissing him hard. Pulling his head back by his hair she says one word ”Fly!” Just as she speaks the word, and goes to steps away from him, an explosion impacts her shield throwing her about twenty yards away from her original position. The void barrier absorbed the damage caused by the explosion. Striking the true steel floor however tore ligaments, bruised muscles, and fractured bones, on the left side of her body as she landed hard. Jericha rolls to her feet clutching the ribs of her left side with her right hand. Spitting out a mouthful of blood she holds her left hand out towards a group of Troggs. She makes a few gestures while speaking In Shath’Yar. As she chants their flesh becomes void corrupted, the corruption spreads muscles, bones, organs. Once fully corrupted Jericha disperses their void forms, pulling them into herself and healing the damages she had taken. Seething she looks around the arena, she did not want to be there, she did not want to play this game. reaching up she plucks the artifact eyes out of its socket, within the hollow socket is a swirling vortex, a gateway to the void.

Jericha makes a motion with her left hand at one of the chariots, her fast twists in anger as she closes her fingers, and twists her hand. As she does this the Iron Star is ripped in half, as a portal splits it down the middle. Long thick, umbral tentacles whip out of the large fissure wrapping around the Goblins upper torsos, arms, and heads. They rip them from their positions, and pull them into the void. The Goblins not snagged turn their weapons on the tentacles coming from the rift, which is growing larger my the second. With her right hand she gestures to one of the tanks on the opposite side of the arena. She rips it in half as she creates a second portal, void pours out of it like mist rolling down a hill. It swiftly destroys the tank and everything within it. As she opens these portals the artifact eye in her hand glows, and she winces a little in pain. She brings another barrier up around her and opens a bunch of void tears to fire a continuous stream of void bolts at the Troggs. She follows that up by casting both Void Diffusion, and suppression field on random Troggs within the groups. Those struck with the void diffusion would fill with unstable void energy and explode. Those caught in the suppression field would explode when they are sent tumbling as their fellow Troggs explode around them.

A group of Voidwalkers leap on a group of the recently killed mind controlled Troggs, they dig their hands into their heads and tear the tops of their skulls off as the rip the helmets free. Doubling up their fists they punch down into the skulls splattering their brains like a crushed grape, before tearing them limb from limb. A few are dispersed as those horrific blades are driven into them. However after a moment some begin to reform. Others are destroyed permanently as their bracers are destroyed. Grabbing up the blades the Voidwalkers move towards one of the tanks and the drive the blades into it along one side. The explosion of force rips apart that side of the tank and sends It crashing onto its side.

Meanwhile Jericha stands amid the chaos, still chanting in Shath’Yar. She stops a staff appears in her hand, and she slams the end down onto the floor. A massive fissure appears beneath her, it fractures and spreads across the entire floor of the arena. ”I don’t just create gateways to the void, I am a gateway to the void.” Jericha screams bringing her staff down a second time. As she does the fissure rips open, all the cracks and veins spreading out across the floor tear open. Large chunks of the floor start crumbling into the void, a few of the tanks, along with dozens of Troggs tumble into the swirling blackness as the floor crumbles beneath them. The compromised chariot starts slipping into one of the massive cracks. As the rifts widen Jericha’s face starts to split. Salkeen should know from the battle on the Soneillon, the price Jericha pays when she uses her portal abilities to their higher potentials. ”You want to see how well they do against the void, I will drop this whole damn place along with everything in it into the void.” She shrieks slamming the end of the staff down of the floor a final time. As she does all across the arena the floor starts crumbling into to void.

1 Like

The trick worked, Throggore managed to produce a ample cover fire for Faendrel even as Braumer froze the hallways down! Throggore could hear the rounds of bullets ricochet off the diamond hard magic ice. It didn’t take long for Faendrel’s felhunter to traverse the freezing slush and sink their teeth into that wretched mage ending the resistance once and for all! The mage seemed confident in her ability life draining the mage until he finally gave up and collapsed. Throggore could tell that Varicar’s words struck home with Faendrel as she rushed off she had a score to settle with Jakk.

Throggore with the icy sleet whirling down and given a minute to catch his breath pressed onwards, the Orc however did stop for a moment by Braumer… The human was entirely useless, he had a slight problem with fear, yet even through that the man faced down certain death… The laughing skull could admire that, his own clan was the same way… The laughing skull was a unique orcish clan, situated near the bleak landscape of Gorgrond and the wild untamed vegetation of the overgrowth, the clan had adopted a twisted way to look at life. Throggore didn’t care for the human personally but he deserved a quick death, if for nothing but facing his death with everything he had. Throggore moves quickly, he wasn’t sure if Faendrel would care, some warlocks seemed too… The orc kicked one of felhunters that lagged behind to devour the body of the fallen mage, Throggore didn’t care for demons…

Taking his sword in his hand the orc stabbed the blade straight down into the man’s heart, if he had not died already from the afflictions and blooded wounds, this would do the trick… Throggore glared at the demon he had kicked away from the human, there was still a chance the orc would impale the creature, but mostly Throggore had to make sure the beast knew it’s place… Throggore made a quick motion with his blade carving the man’s flesh with a unique skill unlike other warrior like orca, before pulling a few of Braumer’s ribs free… “Now you can eat beast…” Throggore spat before rushing forward to join Faendrel, Throggore wondered if Jakk has escaped past the alliance containment…

Running down the decrepit stockade halls, Throggore took a quick glance at the alliance barrier, he hoped Varicar was right on their other way out, as the orc could see the alliance assembling outside getting ready to restore order to the stockades. Throggore continued on quickly towards the sound of combat, the very noise alerting him to the fact Faendrel had indeed found Jakk! Throggore blended into the shadows his approach would be unnoticed by the fool Jakk! When Throggore rounded the corner though the battle was not going as expected!

Throggore arrives just as Faendrel seems to be overwhelmed by the ugly and enraged man, damn she had gotten cocky! Throggore lunged, swinging his sword at Jakk’s own sword hilt forcing the man to pull back and defend himself! “You vile boar! I’ll stick you thr-“ Jakk was interrupted as Throggore lunged again, a underhanded strike with his sickle that pried at his shield. Throggore gave a wicked grin behind his mask, “What is a matter Human? You were saying something?” Throggore taunted he whirled around his blades separating from the man, the Orc gave himself distance. Jakk got ready to reengage when he saw Throggore lifting a pistol towards him, Jakk barely had enough time to raise his shield before a resounding blast echoed out and a metal bullet struck the shield hard enough to force the human to drop it…

Jakk however was a determined man! Determined to survive this ordeal and gain the rewards of such a feat! Jakk lunged at Throggore with such ferocity that even while blocking the man managed to cut the orc just a little in the bicep. Throggore was not a warrior however, his strength to over power the human cane from pure orcish biology, his clever cunning is what made the Orc lethal… As Jakk forced his sword close, Throggore expertly sliced the man’s leather straps that kept his chest plate in place… As they disengaged again, Jakk’s armored chest became exposed as the metal plates fell away! It was Throggore’s advantage now, the Orc dove in quickly as Jakk tried to salvage the situation, Jakk wildly and blindly tried to block, a tactic Throggore expected as his sword was parried… However the orc was nothing if not cunning, with the swords parried, the Orc swung his sickle only to have it blocked by the man’s heavy metal gauntlet, it was exactly what the orc hoped! Jakk has been so focused on stopping the metal weapon he had not seen the bone protruding from Throggore’s knuckles, Braumer’s ribs had been used as a bone shiv that struck home right in the side of the chest under Jakk’s left arm…

The two stood there for a long moment, neither moving, it seemed as if Jakk didn’t even realize he had been mortally wounded… The bone shivs made from Braumer’s ribs had punctured the dark man’s left lung causing a bloody hemorrhage that forced Jakk to cough up blood… The man’s rage left him nearly instantly… “Wait… You don’t have to let me die! I can be useful! I’ll tell you anything, any alliance secrets if you heal me! Let me live!” Jakk began to beg, Throggore would have none of it, the Orc slid behind the man wrapping chains around his chest and neck before standing behind him like a executor ready to choke the man’s life out… Throggore was fully ready to end it, but first the orc looked to the others first, for perhaps any last words to the vile man…

1 Like

As the rest rushed off Varicar took in the information, Jakk was hardly the last man in charge of this stockades, soon enough real threats would be coming to reinitiate control. Varicar breathed deep dispelling the chi barrier needed to survive the onslaught of a mage on deaths door, the homunculi walked near Braumer, he barely noticed the pitiful corpse, Throggore seemed to show something for it however… Varicar watched as Throggore made his way forward, after Faendrel, but Varicar has different plans… Earlier in the stockades Varicar had forced the myriad of imprisoned to sleep with horrid nightmares, such tricks were no longer needed, now he needed absolute chaos… Varicar focused hard a meditative stance dignifying his will to force this next spell, breathing out hard a twin pair of chi orbs rushed back deep into the stockades impacting into each and every lock within the dungeon of stone, before at the end of the prison they detonated awakening all those afflicted by Varicar’s terrible sleep… Varicar opened his eyes and began to make his way towards the others, the full scale prison riot would force a great deal of guards to choose between following them or quelling the rest of the stockades…

Varicar past the arcane barrier meant to lock them in, the homunculi has realized they would never have escaped that way with enough anonymity, the alliances need to fix the old problems caused by the Zandalari’s escape and subsequent devastation to Stormwind meant the barriers were quite powerful even for the three, and legions of guards undoubtedly stood ready to stop them from escaping… Varicar spied a figure behind the arcane barrier, standing in front of a ever growing legion of soldiers, that was the real man in charge…

Varicar continued forward towards the commotion of battle, luckily that idiot Jakk has ran towards the path they needed to escape… Varicar founded the corner as Throggore and Jakk we’re engaged in close combat, Varicar however noticed Faendrel needed him more…

Varicar saw the seed explode against Jakk forcing him to weaken against Throggore as the monk made his way past the three… The homunculi did stop for a moment turning his head to look at Faendrel as if studying a object out of place… The monk twisted his arms and forced a wave of chi energy towards the women, it would heal her wounds bring her back to a satisfactory level of operation… As usual the fel tainted chi, began to knit her flesh and sinew together and her bones snapped back into place… The fel would fill the women with renewed strength even if sometimes it was quite temporary or for some non-fel users addicting…

Varicar satisfied with his ability to bring Faendrel eventually back to full health focused on the stone wall before him… To most it probably appeared fully solid and daunting, the monk saw it for what it was… Focusing all his energy the monk took a offensive stance before with a quick chi filled blow the monk shattered the wall before them revealing a tunnel way of crypts… “Not is impregnable after all…” Varicar stated mostly monotonously, one might however hear a hint of smugness… Varicar turned around to see the fight.

Varicar usually wore a emotion of muteness but now it was disappointed, not so much as in Jakk but in himself… “I stand corrected… You are the weakest thing in these stockades…” Varicar stated to Jakk, it appeared no matter how pitiful Braumer had been this thing, entirely worthless it was, was completely useless if not detrimental to others existence… Braumer was simply nothing, no benefit nor loss if he had ever been taken, Jakk would only cause failure…

Varicar glanced at Throggore, it wasn’t hard to read that the monk was ready for the rogue to end the man… Varicar nodded slightly, the signal Throggore was waiting for! The orc tightened the chains around the man the metal bands of death all sliding to the warriors neck as Throggore lifted them into the air with one arm… It was a hanging… Throggore stood there his mask not revealing any emotion as Jakk struggled his arms clawing at the chains that robbed him off his life breath, the pitiful thing kicked his legs wildly hoping for a grip to release him… Jakk’s pitiful face was only that of fear, he only now realized he was heading to a darker place… Throggore lifted the man higher by his chains, the sounds of gurgling choking filling the stockades before Throggore balled his left fist and forced the bone shivs in Jakk’s side all the way to his black heart… Jakk twitched a few times as his twisted heart thrashed and hemorrhaged against the bones of his once subordinate, before with a sharp jerk of the chains Throggore snapped the man’s neck…

Varicar was satisfied now, loose ends were taken care of… Even if a peace had been made with the alliance nobody could definitively say who broke into the stockades at all… Varicar made his way towards the opening of the crypts it was time to leave, better they escape here before the organized soldiers made there way in… Varicar glanced back for but a moment to see Throggore lower Jakk’s body only to place his boot on the man’s neck and shoulders, using his great orcish strength the rogue pulled the chains even harder until with a sickening sound of tearing flesh the orc pulled Jakk’s skull and bits of spinal cord away from his body… Throggore took the head in his hands, the thing had been mangled pretty badly, bits of flesh dangling from Jakk’s face, before turning the orc held the head towards Faendrel… She would understand, Throggore had killed Jakk with the bones of the man he tormented and was now gifting his head to the women he tortured…

1 Like

Ahcire coughed hard, as the new person entered this lab of hell and pain, hopefully it was someone friendly, Ahcire would hardly be able to defend himself if it was some monstrous creature… To Ahcire’s relief it was Jaseiah…

Ahcire looked up at his sister, “I realized… Apparently that machine doesn’t always clone you the exact same way…” Ahcire coughed, before he got up he called out with his mind, his magical connections were still quite there… Ahcire couldn’t wander around in the nude so his first focus was summoning something to wear… Groaning from the magical strain leather garments finally appeared on Ahcire’s form… Ahcire stood up on his own to legs though hecwas a bit unprepared for how hard walking was again… Ahcire glanced at his armored form, he was male now the weirdest part is it didn’t feel wrong or right it just was… Ahcire was created a clone, therefore he never truly had a true designated form, he wasn’t born one way… Was he more than just a clone of Ahcirej??

Ahcire looked over at Jaseiah, “We are in the lab of the gnome who betrayed the Master?” Ahcire spoke not really a question but something to reaffirm himself where he was… “Centralis… I don’t remember much…” Ahcire stated, he had pieces of the fight but it appeared a chunk of his memories had vanished with his first body… “Lord Salkeen?” Ahcire asked he was about to continue when he heard a noise! The elf crouched his arm extended, and by pure happenstance a bow appeared in his hand, had he called it to his side?

Several arcane portals spiraled open, huge misshapen creatures lurched through, arms bigger than their legs, each of them slightly different… Ahcire drew his bow ready to engage, but the creatures didn’t even seem to notice the two elves, moving across the room they began to dismantle a few machine before getting them into the air and moving back through the portals… In moments the room was filled with the creatures, seemingly hypnotized to take certain items and carry them back to wherever they were coming from… Behind Ahcire and Jaseiah echoes appeared, was this the beginning of a battle Ahcire wondered before the echoes seemingly stepped forward directing the monstrous creatures what to take and what to leave… It occurred that both of the things before them were under control of the master or his minions in some way…

Seeing as they had their own freedom for a moment Ahcire turned to look at Jaseiah, “Curious to see where that leads?” Ahcire asked, he couldn’t explain it but he felt that whatever was on the other side of the portal was closer to Salkeen than they were here… Ahcire stated at the portal stepping closer without realizing it, now he was sure he could feel Salkeen closer…

2 Likes

The pain from the sword being torn from her chest, causes Faendrel to awaken a little. She makes a motion with her hand, when suddenly all the surviving Imps explode into fel flames. A sickly green glow appears within her chest, as her mangled lung is healed. As the vital organs flesh tissue mends, and reforms, Faendrel finds breathing a little easier. While she might have saved herself from dying within the next few seconds. She was still bleeding heavily, and she didn’t have enough energy at the moment to help with the healing. Still she cannot help the smile as she watches the Laughing Skull Orc taunt that wretched creature. Faendrel casts Drain Life on the horrific Captain of the Guard, it’s weak and only does a small portion of the damage, and the healing is minuscule at most. She grins as Throggore slices through the straps of the dead mans chest plate. Her twisted smile widens as he parries the sword, blocks the sickle. The smug look on that vile mans face, shattered as Throggore drove that jagged rib bone, through his chest, into his lung.

About the same time that Jakk was signing his death certificate, the fel wielding Monk arrives. Faendrel find herself truly grateful for both his timing and the much needed healing. As the Fel Chi knitted together organs, sinew, muscles, and flesh, it burned. Faendrel gasps and hisses in agony as the massive damage to her body is repaired. She realizes that running ahead alone probably wasn’t the smartest idea, but still she didn’t want that vile fiend escaping. He took pleasure not only in torturing prisoners, but also in torturing those beneath him. She bowls out as her upper arm bone pops back into the shoulder joint. A string of curses spill from her lips, as she suddenly feels herself filling with strength.

It was pathetic the way the wretched dead man begged for his miserable life. Faendrel loved watching him choke on his own blood, the crimson tide that spilled passed his trembling lips filled her with dark twisted pleasure. “The Monk is correct, you are the weakest link… Goodbye.” She states, the look of horror on his face would grace her greatest dreams for the next few decades.

Faendrel moans softly as she watches that horrific man struggle like a fish on a hook. His face turning this awful shade of purplish blue, as he fights to breathe, but cannot draw in any air. The blood pouring from nearly black lips, is filled with tiny bubbles of air. If Faendrel listens closely she can her the feint sound of bone cracking, as the Orc tightens the chain. After a few moments there’s an audible snaps and the vile creature jerks a few more times in his death throws, before going limp.

Faendrel goes to follow Varicar, when her attention is drawn back the the Laughing Skull assassin. She watches with keen interest as he’s rips the mans head from his body, and offers it to her. She bows and thanks him before taking it. Holding it up she rips the rest of the helmet off. Gripping either side of his head, she licks along his face drinking some of his blood. Kneeling down she pulls two of the bone shivs free of Jakk’s still warm dead body. She places the skull on the floor, before her. “You’re retched soul will never know peace you vile creature.” Faendrel hisses before driving the bone shivs through each of his ears. They sink deeper into his skull piercing his brain. She speaks a few words in a Demonic language and Jakk’s skull and face start to, age, shrivel, and shrink. After a few seconds the skull is about a third it’s normal size, the flesh is grey and stretched across the skull giving it a twisted nightmarish look. “Enjoy being tortured every moment in your afterlife, by the man who’s death you ordered.” Faendrel taunts as she stands and slips the shrunken head into one of her bags. As they approach the entrance to the crypts and slip through Faendrel speaks up. “How do you both know Jericha? Is she reasonable? I remember watching from my cage a few times while she was broken.”

1 Like

Salkeen gave a wicked grin under his mask, they had broken through to Jericha, Ahcirej had been right it wasn’t a test for the three, but a test of the creatures before them, the weapons they wielded, the test to see if the inventions were worthy of being included in Salkeen’s armies. Even Jericha did not wish to rule over such demons, they would follow under her because Salkeen willed it, if they thought their Lords Queen might perish they would sacrifice themselves to prevent it.

This was why he fought with Jericha, their twisted magic and minds proved beyond useful for creating the absolute destruction Salkeen craved… The fel and void collided in a spectacular explosion that seemed to warp reality itself before obliterating everything in its path ripping the floor of the arena apart and sending what troggs the detonation didn’t vaporize across the arena in bloody gooey pieces! What was better still was the creature born of such chaos, the unholy union of anarchy and oppression forming a otherworldly being of terror!

The chained spears were insignificant to such a creature, shrieking with chaotic fury the great creation slammed its claws down causing a miniature shockwave of energy that sent a few chariots crashing on their sides… Showing off Juggernaut’s ingenuity several of the machines were already self fighting themselves before the amalgamation could strike. With such a chaotic form the creature did not turn to strike out it merely retreated back towards itself as a formless entity before the mass of chaos reformed facing the other direction! The great construct snatched a slower chariot from the ground slamming it into the ground before hurling it across the arena at one of the many tanks causing a great explosion of fire in its wake!

As all this occurred the Juggernaut himself commanded his great mechanical beast to send a blast of fire at the two elves, Salkeen grinned about to intercept the laser to prove his power before Jericha spoke to him…

Salkeen could hardly say no as he opened his great wings, and took to the sky or as high as he could in the underground space… Salkeen took such a opportunity as Jericha worked her magic to launch forward towards the Juggernaut and his creation impacting into the great orc, the demon lord slashed at the Juggernaut with great power the growl of a demon resonating across the battle…

The arena shook violently as the void opened like a gaping maw to consume everything in its reach! The two commanders locked in combat as the mecha scorpion tried to stabilize itself, the Juggernaut couldn’t help but be amazed in the power of what Jericha could accomplish and by extension what Salkeen controlled. “I see why you are attracted to such a being, old friend… It is like she was made for you…” The Juggernaut grunted pushing his weapons against Salkeen’s claws. The mecha scorpion backed up until its giant clawed legs reached the walls it would need to remove itself from the ground to survive…

The chariots panicked most were unsure what to do, most seemed doomed until one clever pilot shot several spears into the ceiling and literally hung above the void as it opened up beneath them. The tanks across the field found little such respite as the void cracked underneath them, only a select few had such moments to try to escape the ever growing expanse! Even fewer found the same ability to save themselves as the chariots had, though for how long was to be determined… Those who were truly unlucky fell into the yawning expanse of pure shadows their minds flaying at the edges despite all attempts made to stabilize the brains with machines! The Juggernaut knew ever increasingly his chances of continuing the fight was waning, he had little hope left… With a heavy grunt the Juggernaut disengaged from Salkeen further back towards the scorpions take before commanding the machine to fire again at Jericha, it was his only hope to stall the void… Salkeen disengaged, his arms crossed he saw the fight was nearly over but much like him the Juggernaut rarely yielded unless he was truly defeated… Salkeen only gave a dark smirk again it was nearly time to end this little brawl, taking to the skies once more the demon lord flew upside his chest facing what would’ve been the Azeroth sky if he was outside the cave systems of the sub domain. In several areas the ceiling had cracked, if not from the horrific battle, from the expansive void that consumed its supports, from each deep crack the smallest trickle of sea water hung on the ceiling… The entrance to the Juggernaut’s realm might have rested in between arathi and the hinterlands, but the arena sat underneath the forbidding sea… Salkeen beat his great wings again causing him to fly even faster before landing behind behind Jericha, “Ready to end this?” Salkeen asked, “Be my focus…” The demon lord stated his eyes glowing ever brighter as he began to build fel energy…

2 Likes

Jericha watches amused, as those pathetic creatures think they have somehow managed to survive. A sick smile curls the corners of her mouth as her face splits a little more. She knows that she will not be able to keep the portal open for long. But I’ll be damned if I will close it before accomplishing what I created it for. with that thought in mind, hundreds of long thick umbral tentacles burst up out of the devouring darkness. They wrap around the Chariots that are suspended above the voids gapping maw. The Goblins start hacking away at them, as they start to pull the vessel free of the ceiling. Smaller tendrils of void twist around their legs and pull them off over the side and into the blackness below. A few of the tanks staying on the edge of the destruction are encased in tentacles and crushed. The poor occupants within them becoming soup as their bodies are squashed. Jericha was enraged and none would escape her void, they chose to play with her, she wasn’t the one to start this, she didn’t want to be here.

The void tears continue to fire unending void bolts at the Troggs. Those effected by the suppression field explode as they tumble into the void or try to run from it. Few realize they’re doomed no matter what they do. Those ones heroically hurl their blades at the massive tentacles trying to pull the Chariots down off of the ceiling. The Troggs watch as one of the chariots is ripped free, it sinks into the void. As it disappears they watch as the Goblins are corrupted and devoured. A few send their blades into the Goblins preventing them from suffering a slow death of being food for the all consuming darkness. A second Chariot is nearly pulled free, the Remaining Troggs are running out of weapons. While they are able to destroy some of the tentacles twice as many take their place. They switch tactics and hurl their weapons at the witch that is controlling the void, they hit her shield and explode. She turns her head slightly her unholy visage now locked upon them. They don’t have time to regret their rash moves when they are torn limb from limb. Tentacles holding bloodied body parts sink back into the void.

Meanwhile the Umbral tentacles are about to pull a second chariot free when they are struck with a wave of holy magic completely decimating them. Ahcirej appears beside the chariot both her and the chariot are now glowing with holy light. It doesn’t harm the Goblins, but for now it is preventing the void from snatching them. Ahcirej could only hope that the Goblins didn’t attack her. She knows that Jericha will be irate, and frankly doesn’t care. Killing these Goblins would be a waste, they proved they deserve to live. Ahcirej was many things but she wasn’t wasteful.

Jericha turns her fury to Ahcirej “Do you think just because you use to be mem that I will not feed you to the void Ahcirej?” Jericha hisses her face twisting in both agony and anger. She is about to make true of her threat, when Lord Salkeen lands behind her.

With her Lord so close Jericha realizes that she is in danger of losing control if she keeps the rift open much longer. As much as she desires to drop the entire arena into the void, it isn’t feasible. With an annoying growl she slams her staff down once again, as she does the ground beneath them reappears. However the entire arena remains covered in about three feet of swirling void. It continues to devour, all that it touches. The horrific amalgamation born of both hers, and her Lords power, moves through the void with ease. It vanishes and reappearing before its creators, one whole side of it is blown away as it intercepted the blast from the massive mechanical scorpion. It lets out a sound of rage and pain so horrific that it causes most that hear it to go insane. It draws upon the swirling void to heal its horrific wound. It swings out and hits both the Chariot and Fel Reaver that Ahcirej controls, both are sent flying towards the walls of the arena. Both would of exploded if Ahcirej hadn’t been shielding them.

With the Goblins safe, at least for now, Ahcirej disengages from the Reaver. She moves in her unbound form to stand next to Lord Salkeen. Like him she too was ready to end this. As she stands there bits and pieces of bones start forming a skeleton. From there other vital parts of the body start to form, organs, muscles, flesh. Soon Ahcirej is standing beside her Lord in her living form, reaching out she places her hand on him and send her holy magic into him, feeding one half of his fel.

Jericha steps back pressing herself against Lord Salkeen. “Yes Lord Salkeen, lets end this! I will be your focus, I will be anything you ask of me.” Jericha states as she pulls the void in around her and sends the terrible power to Lord Salkeen feeding the other half of his fel. With the two of the feeding their Lords Fel it was up to him to end this.

1 Like

“Don’t forget clever wit!” Drednautt interjected, much like Salkeen he could be a tad arrogant. The orc was ready for just about anything to be thrown at him!

Drednautt laughed, Sure Ahcirej has moved the power cores but it was things like joints, optical sensors, and other electronics the juggernaut was focused on… The Juggernaut gave a dark grin, even if Ahcirej had moved the power cores the Juggernaut would know where they are, their heat signature was quite significant, it unfortunately gave their position away to those with heavy engineering experience…

“Some pieces yes, the shoulders, belt and boots, but as you can see by his chest, the demon lord doesn’t like to restrict his movements.”

The Juggernaut laughed, “I keep giving the ever burning one the best crafted swords, but he prefers his claws…” The Juggernaut shrugged, he couldn’t blame Salkeen he was a powerful being, the demon lord liked to be up close and personal. They were different individuals who relied on different ways of crushing their enemies, the lord liked using overwhelming fel might, while the Juggernaut preferred mechanical might.

The Juggernaut cast his gaze over at the two elves, “Salkeen did seem better with Jericha by his side, more capable of making his own decisions…” The Juggernaut thought…

“Something powerful but lightweight allowing you to move freely and openly around the battlefield as you do now!” The Juggernaut roared rocketing forward impacting through several voidwalkers utterly destroying their forms with his own massive build. “I’ll use plenty of mightstones to store your own potential magical power for devastating attacks!” The Juggernaut stated bisecting a void walker with such power the ground cracked underneath it. That’s when the Juggernaut engaged Ahcirej as she was disorientated by his sonic attack…

The Juggernaut saw Jericha begin to truly show her power ripping the ground apart and summoning the consuming void!

Her power was truly impressive, the Juggernaut saw many of his soldiers and inventions simply fall to the void, most of the troops he himself used had little to no ability to fly… It was not needed in a underground domain! The Juggernaut engaged with Salkeen atop his scorpion as the consuming void expanded outwards. “I see why you are attracted to such a being, old friend… It is like she was made for you…” The Juggernaut grunted pushing his weapons against Salkeen’s claws. The mecha scorpion backed up until its giant clawed legs reached the walls it would need to remove itself from the ground to survive… The Juggernaut knew ever increasingly his chances of continuing the fight was waning, he had little hope left… With a heavy grunt the Juggernaut disengaged from Salkeen further back towards the scorpions tail before commanding the machine to fire again at Jericha, it was his only hope to stall the void…

The wild shots were only intercepted by the magical abomination created by Salkeen and Jericha blowing away half of the creatures body, even with such damage it still survived! The ever co dining void only fed and nourished the amalgamation healing it’s considerable damage… That’s when the Juggernaut saw Salkeen and his two elves by his side, Salkeen was getting ready to end the fight by showing how much more powerful they had become… Salkeen focused his power his eyes beginning to glow as Jericha and Ahcirej flanked his sides, the Juggernaut felt what was coming… Roaring in defiance the great orc activated all the defensive protocols in his armor he could, his shield rise high and emitting a heat shield around the rest of his person… His armor stabilized, sending elementium anchors into the scorpion to keep him from becoming airborne… Now was true moment for testing the Juggernaut’s armor against that ever growing powerful attack of Salkeen’s!

1 Like

Salkeen gave a wicked grin, together they would create such a power like the Juggernaut had never seen! Moving with a speed faster than the blink of a eye, Salkeen grabbed Jericha’s and Ahcirej’ arms forcing them to extend outwards as his were! With a great roar Salkeen’s glowed ever brighter before a great beam of chaos energy shot forth, from Salkeens claws shot forth raging fire that spiraled around the beam of chaos. Jericha and Ahcirej would follow suit sending light and void spiraling out around the beam of chaos! The great mix of magic roared furious and stronger than ever causing the very air around it to ionize and explode with such fury the very earth quaked! The arena was alight with this power such was its awe several goblins had turned to watch and simply died while gazing at its all consuming fury!

With all the force of heavens the Juggernaut was struck straight on, his mechanical scorpion rose its claws to defend its master against such power, but it was never going to be enough! The beam shot through shattering the great mechanical creatures arms and frying its circuits before washing over the Juggernaut likes solar waves from the sun! Inside the smoldering beam of death the Juggernaut roared in defiance, around him his armor warned of the immense danger, outside the Juggernaut could see nothing but roiling ever changing flames of chaotic energy as they tried with all their might to obliterate the armor and the orc inside! It became all to apparent to the Juggernaut that this was only getting worse as the metal that touched his skin, the electronics imbedded into his flesh began to burn like the fury of the chaos he was surrounded by… the metal hide of the great scorpion turned to molten metal only further consuming the juggernaut in the hellish fire, of Salkeen’s great attack! The Juggernaut roared as the burning chaotic heat started to become to much, the Juggernaut was accustomed to the fire, like Salkeen he was strong in his own element, but the power Salkeen wrought took fire to a whole new level, power beyond imagination… Drednautt had finally had enough as his flame resistant skin began to boil… “I yield!” The Juggernaut roared out, “I yield!” He repeated again before Salkeen finally relented on his assault…

Salkeen gave a wicked grin, the Juggernaut had lasted longer than last time, but still nothing could overcome the ever raging fire that was like Salkeen’s own soul… Behind the Juggernaut owing proof to how strong Salkeen’s and the other combine attack was a clean cut tube all the way to the surface, as is the rocks behind the Juggernaut had simply been removed… It also showed how strong the Juggernaut’s armaments were, had it been any more armor the Juggernaut would simply have burned away… From behind the great orc a rumbling deep down before the ocean spray of water drenched the overcooked orc, before spilling down and pouring into the magma of the arena…

Salkeen lowered his arms from their magic only to place them over his minions shoulders, they were his chosen to be by his side. Strolling forward, every single of the Juggernaut’s troops that had survived stood ready for new orders, even they understood the battle was over. Salkeen made his way over to the Juggernaut, the great orc not moving much as the armor reinstated control over its fried systems… With a loud crack the orcs armor moved once more, before the orc simply bowed at Lord Salkeen… “You win again.” Drednautt spoke grabbing his helm and pulling it off to reveal dark black hair covering his blackrock face…

Salkeen folded his arms finally releasing the two women, “I always win…” Salkeen hissed, he had only a few times nearly lost, but not in several ages… “Now we came here to get Ahcirej a new body… Don’t tell me your battle wounds might make that take longer?” Salkeen asked a hiss at the ends of his words… The Juggernaut gave a hearty laugh, “No, We can get working right on it.” The Orc stated he was invigorated by the whole ordeal, no one could fight like Salkeen.

2 Likes

Jaseiah giggles, while turning the other way, so that Ahcire could clothe himself. “Obviously the machine decided that I could use a brother. Or perhaps it thought if you were not a copy of Ahcirej, mother might except you like father does.” Jaseiah states while looking around the room they are in.

Jaseiah shudders as she thinks back to the room she was in earlier. “The Gnome was working on some pretty horrific experimentations. I had the displeasure of encountering a few of them.” She explains her voice a little shaky. She shakes off the trepidation and focuses back on Ahcire. “As for Centralis I do not remember much myself. I remember that an Eredar showed up with an army to try and challenge our Lord Father. She also brought with her a creature that attacked mother. You destroyed the shield that was protecting this monster. However when our Lord Father demolished the item holding back mothers power, she lost control.” She stops speaking her rapidly blinking as she recalls bits and pieces of memories but nothing really cohesive. “You died Ahcire!” Jaseiah says her voice trembling, tears fill g her eyes. “I watched as you sacrificed yourself and I could do nothing to stop it.” Spinning around Jaseiah throws herself at Ahcire and hugs him, she had thought her… him… she thought they were gone forever. She whacks him up beside the head. “Don’t ever do anything like that again, we stick together no matter what got it.” It was more a statement than a question. “As for Our Lord Father I do not know, I was nearly killed but Yumara saved me and healed me.” She says as she looks down at herself. “However Yumara’s healing leaves its mark upon you, it changes you in ways at times.” As she speaks the glamour she has on herself falls. Nearly a quarter of her shadow, and demonic attributes, are gone. Replaced by a magic that is more healing, and nature based. “I fear how Father, and Mother will react, giving their disposition when it comes to the Nature Witch.”

As Ahcire pulls his bow, a staff appears in Jaseiah hands, she crouches down ready to spring and attack if necessary. After what she had seen earlier she was still on edge, the only thing stopping her from attacking, was Ahcire. As she watched him she realizes that none of them were paying any attention to the two Elves. It was like they weren’t even there. After a few moments Jaseiah relaxes a little and lets out the breath, she didn’t even realize that she was holding. She can pickup faint traces of their mother, and father, permeating through the portals.

Jaseiah slowly stands and pears towards the portal. “I am certain that I would rather not go back the way that I came.” She says her body shudders at the thought. If she never saw that horrific pit again it would be to soon. Just remembering the gods awful stench has her gagging. “I’m getting faint traces of mother, and our Lord Father com g through the portal, are your senses picking this up as well?” She asks as she prepares to move with Ahcire through the portal. “Still we do not know what might be on the other side. We should be ready to fight when we exit just to be safe.” Jaseiah says, she doesn’t know what to expect, but she does know that it’s best to be prepared.

1 Like

Jericha could feel the void burning through her as she sends it into Lord Salkeen. While she isn’t pleased with Ahcirej’s earlier interference, she figures that she will deal with her later. As her Lord unleashed a beam of pure chaos, both her and Ahcirej knew what to do. Their warring Magic’s spiraled down along the beam coalescing with Lord Salkeen’s fel. It struck the Juggernaut and the massive mechanical scorpion. The scorpion tried to defend its creator, but its move proved futile, other than to buy the Powerfully armored Orc a few more seconds.

Jericha lets out an exasperated sigh, a small part of her had hoped that Lord Salkeen would have left behind nothing but a pile of ashes. Yet seeing as how this Juggernaut was Isaik’s first defense, not that she cared what happened to that monster. Still with him yielding, she could perhaps return to the Kiln, she had no desire to remain here, especially in the presence of one who caused her to waste her time and her magic. At first she thinks of just opening a void portal and leaving, before she remembers a few things. She is likely still in trouble with Lord Salkeen, if she just leaves she will be in even more trouble. Her thoughts are silenced as Lord Salkeen’s arm comes down to rest on hers and Ahcirej’s shoulders. She bites her tongue to prevent a sharp hiss of pain from passing through her lips. She moves with her Lord and Her lost half as they move towards the rather wet and crispy Orc.

Jericha pays no attention to the two as they speak to one another, instead she half falls, half leans against Lord Salkeen. Blood drips down over her chin as she nearly bites through her lower lip. The hollowed out eye socket that normally holds her artifact eye, is split open. Her face looks like someone hit her with a hatchet, her skull was cracked open blackish ichor oozes from the wound corrupting the flesh. Reaching down she undoes the top of her robes and pulls the material away from her upper chest. Cursing in pain as she pulls away large bloodied chunks fel burnt void corrupted flesh, and muscle. It wasn’t just her chest it was her entire body that had been damaged, this way. Emitting a soft growl she looks down the corruption is deep, she can see her blackened heart beating within her own cursed chest. She closes the top of her robes and looks up at Lord Salkeen. “With your permission Lord Salkeen, and if I am no longer needed here, I would like to return to the Kiln.” Part of Jericha wanted to be away from this place, so she could heal, part of her just wanted to be away. A small part hoped that the foolish demon hunter Lhashira would be finished healing. Torturing her for no better reason than because she could always made her feel a little satisfaction.

1 Like

Ahcirej smiles and bows politely before the Juggernaut. “It is nice to finally see the face of the Orc who will be creating a more permanent body for me.” She looks around at all the destruction and grins. “Thank you this is the most fun I’ve had since becoming unbound.” Ahcirej says while stepping away from Lord Salkeen and Jericha. She knows that Jericha can be somewhat irrational when it comes to their Lord. Right now it wasn’t something that she felt like dealing with. She would try and heal Jericha’s wounds but it would only cause her more damage.

Ahcirej was relieved that all the fighting wasn’t going to delay her getting a new body. She brings up one of her hands and gazed at it. It’s already starting to dry up and corrode in places. This body would probably only last about another hour. Usually they lasted a few hours, but given the magic that she used earlier. It is a small wonder that it is disintegrating so quickly. It would be nice to have a form that is more permanent, and not so easily destroyed. “I look forward to seeing what you can create.” Ahcirej states, she in certain that whatever it is it will most likely be one of the best pieces of work he will have ever created.

Ahcirej turns to Jericha, she had taken a bit of damage during this battle, most of it self inflicted. The voids corruption could, and did quite often, turn on those who lost control of it. Jericha was no objection to this rule, as Ahcirej had seen many times. She was just glad that Jericha was finally realizing that sacrificing her life to obtain her objectives, wasn’t always the best course of action. Ahcirej turns to face Lord Salkeen. “I have no need for Jericha’s input when it comes to the creation of this new body for me. Besides she looks like she wants to finish what Izzabelle started.” Ahcirej claims as Jericha glares at her a look of total disgust plain on her face. “Be thankful that Your Lord finds you useful Ahcirej, I personally would see you dead.” Jericha states, before ignoring her existence. Ahcirej shrugs and focuses her attention back on the Blackrock Orc.

1 Like

Salkeen though seemingly occupied with the Juggernaut never truly ever stopped watching his Jericha. The demon lord used his spectral sight to examine his minion even whole keeping his face turned forward before casting his visage upon Jericha… The pain and damage she felt now had been a adequate punishment for her earlier comments of the nature wretch… The very thought of Yumara made Salkeen wish to back hand his minion despite her current shape… The only thing that seemed to illicit Salkeen’s rage even more furious than the nature witch was Ebony himself… One could only wonder what would have occurred if that coward had showed himself in the once pooling void… Salkeen thought back to Jerichas request, while normally it would be a curtesy to the commanders to remain, a host of his domain the demon lord conceded that perhaps Jericha deserved time to heal her own wounds and stabilize her ever raging mind… Salkeen’s voice came out smooth but tempered, he could still easily snap at any of the individuals assembled, “You may return to the Kiln with my blessing…” Salkeen growled his arm still resting upon his minion glowed faintly with the feelings of fel, this time however it was not pain that would be felt but resurging power and feeling… The words he stated were not to be trifled with, his blessing could easily be one a curse…

Drednautt watched as the two conversed before taking his right hand and hitting his chest with the balled fist, a salute to a worthy combatant, and Salkeen’s chosen. Drednautt was not a vain creature, he would feel no insult if she needed to get some distance.

The Juggernaut nodded, “It is interesting to see the body you have when not unbound.” The Juggernaut stated, even if she had been a elf she had the tough fierce drive of any orcish women. “As for your enjoyment in the rush of combat, when we have finished your body you may come back at anytime for testing and repairs!” The Juggernaut stated the rest of his armor creaked as he forced it to break the melted build up of air and what was once the floor…

The Juggernaut crossed his arms, he could see Ahcirej’s body already starting to corrode, he would have to work a bit quicker to create a suitable body before she sat in a unbound form for too long, one could only guess the consequences… Luckily the orc had some outdated armor of his that would work great for recycling the exceedingly rare metals… “What we will create…” The Juggernaut stated, he could create a body capable of destroying mountains, but it wouldn’t matter if it wasn’t compatible with the unbound women.

Salkeen cast his gaze over all the individuals assembled, whether Jericha’s input was required or not the Lord himself always did take her input into consideration… But the idea that a argument might happen was less than satisfactory… Both the commanders remained silent for this moment, only examining the situation themselves…

Salkeen tilted his head, he found both his minions useful, however he would never choose anyone over his Jericha…

2 Likes

“Thank you Lord Salkeen.” Jericha says truly thankful that he decided not to continue her punishment for her earlier transgressions. Usually that alone would have upset her greatly. However the chaotic storm raging in her broken mind, has her unable to think properly. Jericha tenses then relaxes slightly beneath Lord Salkeen’s arm as the sensation of Fel moves throughout her body. She was expecting pain, she alway expected pain, she craved pain. She enjoyed causing it, she enjoyed feeling the it, it was the air in which she breathed. Jericha was starting to realize that there was a part of her that would always Be greatly misunderstood. Still she lets out a small breath, at the feel of her Lords power flowing through her. Jericha senses some of the internal damage fixing itself. Jericha also understands that Lord Salkeen has given her permission to return to the Kiln to heal. She is to remain their and heal her wounds. She realizes that she has no idea where her rooms are, or where Lord Salkeen’s rooms are. The Ignis’avim is stationed at the Kiln would it be okay for her to go there. She had no desire to deal with anyone once she got there. She would most like torture and permanently kill any being stupid enough to cross her path.

With that thought she turns to Ahcirej a small grown emitting from her throat. In a flash Jericha is standing before her. At this point Jericha won’t even refer to her as even being a part of her anymore. A split second later she has Ahcirej lifted up off of the ground. Her fingers like no void tendrils are wrapped around Ahcirej’s neck. If one had great hearing they would her the bone cracking beneath the pressure. “You should decide where your loyalties truly lie, Ahcirej.” Jericha’s hisses, the desire to snap her neck, and rip her head from her body, was overwhelming. Ahcirej looks down at Jericha without a flicker of pain, or fear, this only seemed to intensify Jericha’s rage. Ahcirej calls her holy light into her hands. Reaching up she places them on Jericha’s hand. The smell of burning flesh permeates the area, as Jericha’s flesh burns. Jericha pulls her hand back and Ahcirej drops to the ground. “Do not question my loyalties Jericha, my loyalties are to Lord Salkeen.” Ahcirej states her body shaking slightly from her own anger. Jericha cradles her hand to her chest, shadows mending the destroyed fresh, and muscles. “Loyal to Lord Salkeen? strange you didn’t seem loyal to me while you were shielding the enemy, Ahcirej.” With that she turns to the Orc. “I hope when we next meet it will be under better circumstances.” Jericha says as she opens a portal back to the Kiln, she didn’t have any intentions of ever returning to this horrific place. Turning she bows respectfully to Lord Salkeen. “Thank you once again my Lord.” With that said she steps through the portal, it closes as soon as she vanishes into the swirling darkness.

1 Like