Ered’Kiels Desolation (IC Closed 2)

Izzabelle pushes herself up onto her elbows so she can look down at him. “Well you obviously didn’t go against him, and I must have passes the test. I mean we are both still here and living after all.” She says kissing him quickly before sitting up. “Your still lacking in the height department from my view up here.” Izzabelle repeats as she looks around I could stay like this for a while longer, but we should get back to being enhanced, hugging can wait till we are back in our rooms. We have things that need to be accomplished. Izzabelle thinks as she takes in her Bonded much more muscular appearance. As she thinks Sericon can hear her voice echoing in his mind.

Izzabelle bends down and hugs him again, “Thanks for saving me back then Sericon. So I e always had a connection to Master Isaik. A bond like ours transcends time and space, I’m glad that you were able to see it.” Izzabelle whispers her mouth close to his ear.

Izzabelle smiles as she sits up once more, “Well I’m glad that we managed to resurrect the one known as Zalak. That even if I do not remember it all that I was hopefully of some use.” She pauses and taps her fingers against her chin. “I’m happy he kept us safe, that’s no excuse to be a baboons back end.” She finishes with an affirmative nod of her head.

“I felt that he wasn’t quite living, but I haven’t really much of a clue as to what an homunculus is.” Izzabelle states grinning a little as Sericon lays his head back down. Laughter spills past her lips as she whacks him in the chest. “This isn’t a good place to be resting dear. I think we have wasted enough of the Artificers time, while being down here.” With that said she flips off of him and lands on her feet. She reaches down for his hand and grins. “Time for you to feel taller again.”

1 Like

Yumara tilts her head up, so that she can look at Master while he speaks. In her Elf form, she is so small, that she has to strain her neck some. “My labs are well protected, and hidden Master. There are plenty of detergent to keep unwanted guests away from there. From the outside looking in it is simply a quaint little farm, with a nice size garden. I have a small alchemic set up in the barn, where I make potions, elixirs, and flasks to sell to travelers in the Halfhill market square. The kids loved seeing Yamato, and Nagisa, to everyone there I was just a retired hunter, who was living off the land.” Yumara says a slight hint of malice creeping into her voice. “Yet beneath it all, in the dark twisted depths miles beneath the surface, in a subterranean cavern, exists another place, one very few k ow the existence of… Most of those that do belong either to Master, or to his minions.” She pauses as she thinks of all the deaths she has been responsible for it the search for creating the poisons, and plagues, that she did. She curses softly under her breath. She was going to miss Izzabelle and her ability to purge. “The only threat that I could possibly see would be that of the Paladin of Light Myrandah, while she has been to the subterranean labs, she has alway entered through magical mean. Thus she lacks the knowledge of there true location Master.” Yumara explains lowering her head and cracking her neck.

Yumara laughter has a dark ring to it, “here I thought myself special, knowing that my mere presence elicits such an hemorrhoidicle response from him Master.” She stops speaking for a moment i will have to bring Yamato, and Nagisa here. Nagisa should be fully recovered and back to his normal self by now.

“Of that I have no doubt Master.” Yumara states with affirmation. She is quite certain that Master would do all in his power to assure they all lived. Or at least those required for him to reach his goal lived. Her attention is suddenly drawn to Orion as he returns it would seem Izzabelle has forgotten him as well. He is now in need of Masters brain manipulation. The one thing he had said he would never allow, he now had to ask for. As it was the lesser of the two evils. Still she felt as though he wasn’t saying something. Still she supposed for now it didn’t much matter. So the Master knew of Izzabelle’s creation of her part in that very creation. It sucked that she wasn’t allowed to remember her, but they would create new memories.

Yumara nodded “Master.” And watched as he melted into the swirling darkness of the floor beneath their feet. Orion switches back to his feline form and leaps onto his little hovering broom. I want one of those flying discs, or perhaps a flying carpet, they would be much more convenient for sleeping on. he say into Yumara’s mind.

1 Like

Salkeen gave a dark grin, he very well knew about Jericha’s desires, her penchant to cause pain her desire to be tortured… The demon lord had done this many times before, and although Jericha had reservations, Salkeen knew they would all enjoy what was coming…

Salkeen tilted his head, “Who said it would only be drones?” Salkeen hissed, “Do you trust me so little?” Salkeen growled slowly getting closer to Jericha, “Perhaps I should remind you… to… have… a little faith…” Salkeen placed a clawed hand on Jericha’s right shoulder, first it was just a touch of skin, but quickly Jericha would feel Salkeen’s claws getting hotter…

“Is that all you see?” Salkeen asked his claws now glowing hot, the sizzle of flesh started to fill the air…

Salkeen focused his gaze upon Jericha, his clawed hand now squarely wreathed in fel flames… “Worth your time? Is it not worth my time?” Salkeen asked truly questioning Jericha, “Is having the best swords, armor and weapons for my armies not worth but a moment of time to test them?” Salkeen continued his whole arm was now wreathed in fire, his claws were now being absentmindedly dragged on Jericha’s cooked flesh, like serrated steak knives slicing through tenderized meat… “How do you expect me to get weapons that can cut a god without testing them against a god…” Salkeen asked while severing more flesh from Jericha’s shoulder… Salkeen gave a cruel grin, he was sure she was learning her lesson now, Salkeen could feel her excess void flowing through him, it only made him want to do more…

Salkeen heard Ahcirej’s words, his focus turning back to her, it would allow Jericha to heal some of that horrific burn damage, “I trust that your form is beyond such things he can do, He will only see a challenge, in front of him is something that can’t be harmed…” Salkeen growled, he was hoping Ahcirej might understand, whether the Juggernaut could interact with and harm Ahcirej was irrelevant, the inventor, forger, would see something that he would devote himself to understanding… Ahcirej’s form was the perfect weapon, if weaponized the right way, could make anyone the perfect spy… Salkeen doubted the Juggernaut and his partner could even replicate such a thing…

Salkeen crossed his arms, “Perfect…” Salkeen growled, glancing back over at Jericha, he was tempted to continue her punishment and perhaps more… He barely contained himself from doing exactly that casting his burning eyes upon him before turning to see Ahcirej shunting into the miniature reaver after purging it with holy fire…

Salkeen grinned it was all he needed, they would all be ready now! Salkeen strode forward through the portal side the ladies would follow, the other side of the portal was a incredibly dark room. In truth however it was a massive arena that made gurubashi arena seem small of all metal! As soon as they arrived the room groaned to life, molten fire casting the room in a orange glow, and as usual the first part of the testing… From the ceiling a massive metal cage slammed into the ground trapping the three individuals, Salkeen however had been waiting for, his eyes burned hotter than ever, spinning in a circle the demon lord blasted his way out of the metal cage leaving bent metal bars sticking up like broken spears! Salkeen leapt out of the broken cage like a berserker warrior, he had to engage the next threats before they came fully online.

Four great metal reavers groaned to life and pulled themselves away from the sides of the arenas. The first two had the demon lord straight in their sights, standing with their great tower like legs apart the two reavers engaging Salkeen with massive beams of hellish red fire that shot from their optical centers. The burning scaulding beams impacted into Lord Salkeen, who only roared in defiance pushing through the fire that caused the metal beneath him to soften before lunging like a wild beast onto the first reaver! Salkeen climbed it like a great cat might scale a tree before digging his demonic claws into the center of the reaver and rending it open! The great reaver glared down at its rended open chest before seizing Salkeen’s left arm, it’s optical centers began to glow again, this only caused Salkeen to grin.

Roaring with demonic fury Salkeen dug his claws into the reavers arm before tearing it off and tossing it down behind him. Salkeen kicked off the reaver hard causing the massive construct to stumble backwards before grabbing the severed arm of the reaver from the ground leaping into the air and impaling it down into the great reaver pinning it to the ground… Salkeen turned ready to face the second reaver which had been charging its systems getting ready to send forth a beam of fire stronger than ever before! Salkeen roared wreathing himself in fel fire and lunging at the second reaver, before he managed to get to the construct however, the sound of a massive cannon could be heard! Salkeen was intercepted by a great ball of fire that sent the demon lord crashing to the ground and the fire ball landing nearby… The second reaver seeing Salkeen get intercepted, turned to go face the two women that were already in combat with the other two reavers, before striding it’s way over…

Salkeen arose from his position he had used his claws to stop his crash, the demon lord now stood tall, a grin wide behind his mask, he was ready… From the ball of fire rose a massive red eyed orc with dark metal armor that burned red with fire on the shoulders, shield and sword… “Lord Salkeen! Great of you to join! I needed to see if these machines would hold up to a being like you!” The Orc shouted, he glanced at Jericha and Ahcirej, “It appears you brought extras! I shall have to make this arena more lively!” The Juggernaut roared, he held his hand upwards signaling great metal doors to open! From the great doorways charged in troggs by the hundreds if not thousands, each had a metal skull cap over the top of their head and held weapons of every exotic kind welded to their arms! Behind the troggs lumbered in two ogron with similar restraints, the two ogron roared waving great metal blades meant for large demons before charging into battle… The Juggernaut locked his eyes back upon Salkeen signaling them to charge at each other!

2 Likes

Jericha had the right to remain silent, sadly she didn’t have the ability to activate that right. So she kept on running her mouth, unhappy with what she was being forced to do. To her this was nothing but a test, had she not proven herself already on Centralis. She can’t help the sneer that graces her face or the condescending tone in her voice as she continues to spew forth words that are sealing her fate.

Jericha turns her head so she’s looking at her Lord, “Drones aren’t just mechanized machinations, Lord Salkeen. They’re also the mindless drabble, much like the Gan’arg, and wyrmtongue.” Jericha snaps, she knows that both have their uses, yet she sees them as being useless. "Not wanting to be part of your war game, has little to do with trust Lord Salkeen."Jericha says a slight annoyed hiss in her voice. "Do you have so little faith in me, in my abilities, that you must constantly test me, Lord Salkeen!" Jericha snarks right back at him, spitting out his name at the end. Jericha pauses in her tirade as she feels Lord Salkeen’s hand come down on her shoulder. Her eyes widen as she gasps as she finally starts to comprehend the last words he had spoken. Jericha suddenly realizes that she had messed up, that she should of remained silent and just dealt with it. yet she seemed unable to stop herself from continuing her speil. She whimper a bit in pain as she feels his claws growing hotter.

The whimper becomes a pained whine as Jericha’s flesh starts to heat up. The smooth skin starts turning red beneath the burning heat of Lord Salkeen’s claws. The reddened flesh starts bubbling along the right side of her neck, shoulder, and upper arm, as the oily fat in the tissue beneath starts to boil. white welts and bumps start appearing atop the sizzling flesh. They swell and burst, making Jericha cry out in pain, as blood and waterly like puss, drips down her arm, back, and chest. The burning is much worse, being tied to Lord Salkeen’s soul he could use it to cause her the type of pain that would leave her crawling unable to stand for days, years, centuries. She stands there fighting the urge to pull out of his burning grip. She knows that she should beg for his forgivemess, plead for his mercy on her knees, while kissing his cloven feet. Yet she is still angry at what she is being forced to do so instead of begging for his mercy she snaps once more this time at Ahcirej.

Jericha’s head snaps in Lord Salkeen’s direction, even with the agonized expression on her face she manages a derisive sneer. "I said it wasn’t worth my time Lord Salkeen, I said nothing about your time."Jericha spits out between gasps of pain “Go play your games Lord Salkeen.” Jericha gasps as she screams, the flesh on her arm is burned beyond recognition, the muscle benethe tenderized and slowly cooking. The heat drying it up causing it to split and pull painfully away from the bone. Jericha is now finding it hard not to pull away, the pain clouding her judgement. “I do not use your swords, your armor, or your weapons Lord Salkeen. Bring someone with you who does.” Jericha stops and howls in pain as Lord Salkeen drags his serated claws through the tender rare meat of her shoulder and upper arm. she shreiks her body sweating and trembling in agony. “It’s a wast of my time…” jericha gasps out her body convusing slightly.

Jericha could barely from words through the screaming she was now doing, the blood vessels, and nerves that ran down the length of her arm were now on fire. Boiling, burning searing, causes her undo amounts of horrific agony. Jericha goes to pull away and realizes to her horror, that she is frozen to the spot. Trapped there by her Lords complete control over her. It is about this time that true terror starts filtering its way in. Half of her body is now covered in burns from the boiling blood and fat that is running down her body. As her Cruel Lord continues her punishment Jericha makes one last damning remark “A God you say?” Jericha sobs with a bit of a mocking laugh. “Funny I don’t see Yumara her, if you…” Screams and starts choking. “ask her nice…” Howls out in total misery as Lord Salkeen slices slabs of cooked meat from her shoulder. She looks at him for a brief moment with out recognizing him. She eyes him with the same terror on her face, as when she looks at Isaik. “nicely, she might agrre to join…” That is as far as she got, before the pain overwhelmed her. She feels his red how razor sharp claws slice through the blackened tendons of her shoulder. Her arm falls to her side, hanging there limply, completely useless. Jericha can feel Lord Salkeen’s fury and fears that she is about to feel much worse.

Jericha had never been so thankful for Ahcirej’s distraction as she was at this moment. Once Lord Salkeen’s attention is no longer focused on her she is able to move. She quickly brings her good hand up to what remained of her burnt and shredded shoulder and casts shadow mend on it. It slowly begins to heal the damage, starting with the lesser burns that cover nearly half of her body. Soon the shadow healing is mending the damage done to the blood vessels and nerves. It would be a few minutes before she had full use of her right arm again. She averts her eyes from Lord Salkeen as he speaks with Ahcirej. She was such a little kiss up, always yes Lord Salkeen, whatever you say Lord Salkeen. Jericha would say that she was the same but at least she possessed a mind of her own.

Jericha had just barely started healing the caused to her by her punishment, when she finds herself being forcefully pulled through the portal into the Juggernauts Lair. She suddenly feels rage, rage that shuts down all other emotions. “Do you think so lowly of your war buddy, that you have to gimp my power Lord Salkeen.” She screams just as the cage drops down on them.

1 Like

As soon as Lord Salkeen blasts the cage away Jericha portals to the center of the massive arena of steel, and lava. Cursing she grips her arm and continues to mend the damage done to it. It is at this time that the Reavers attack, two head to intercept Lord Salkeen, while the remaining ones move to attack her and Ahcirej. Jericha sneers she had dealt with Reavers before, just because she chose to follow, it didn’t make her weak. Jericha had vanished through her void portal, just a split second before a beam of scorching fel lit up where she just was. She looks to see if there’s anything left of the mini reaver that Ahcirej was possessing. The thing stood amid the fel flames burning like a pure white star, it’s form wreathed in holy fire. Still Jericha had other thing to deal with, the faster this was done with the faster she could leave.

Jericha rolls to the left, just barely managing to get a shield up as she is targeted with a fire bomb from the Fel Reaver that is engaging her. She is wreathed in an in an explosion of flames. Luckily the only damage she takes is some miner burns, that are easily mended. However the damage to her right shoulder and arm are making it harder for her to dodge the Reavers attacks. She leaps back as the floor beneath her becomes engulfed in fel flames searing the flesh on her feet and legs. Damn she wasn’t even dressed in her normal protective robes.* Jericha quickly erects another shield just as she finds herself under bombardment from a barrage of shells that burn, and explode in fel flames upon contact. Jericha manages to shield against a little over half, before it is overwhelmed and crashes down around her. She is lifted and sent tumbling backwards about five yards. Screaming as the explosive round strike her body tearing it apart. Jericha drops to the floor her left leg is nothing but a heap of shatter bones, blood, and mangled meat. Her left arm and side don’t look much better. The Fel Reaver prepares to fire an overheated Artillery shell at her while she was down. Just a few yards away the shell is intercepted by a ball of holy fire the resulting explosion shakes the ground beneath Jericha. Jericha turns to see Ahcirej standing there about to reengage with her own Reaver. “I don’t need your help Ahcirej.” Jericha spits out as her body is suddenly wrapped completely in a cocoon of void tentacles that burst up from the floor, beneath her. Then stop behaving like an bratty child and act like it. Ahcirej shouts into Jericha’s mind.

The Void tentacles wrapping around Jericha quickly begin to heal the massive amounts of damage she has taken. The Fel Reaver blitzes the void cocoon that Jericha is inhabiting and sends her tumbling out of it and across the floor. She rolls up to her feet nearly completely healed. Jericha creates patches of chaotic felblaze and creeping void beneath the massive mechanical monstrosity. As the does this she opens four void rifts on the ground around it. From the upper left, and lower right side void rifts massive shadowy tendrils appear, from the upper right and lower left rifts void terrors burst forth. They slam the ground send shockwaves up through the fel Reavers body, just as the shadowy tendrils hurl massive balls of condensed void energy at the Reavers fel burning optical center. They explode sending the Reaver tumbling back, right into Jericha’s shadowfel amalgamation the explosion of pure chaos completely decimates it legs sending it crashing to the ground. As it falls forward it unleashes another overheated artillery shell in Jericha’s direction. She brings up her void shield ,protecting herself from the blast but not from the throw back. She lands hard the wind knocked out of her, coming to her feet. She sends a barrage of fel and void bolts in at the downed Reaver. The strike in an explosion of total chaos shredding its core leaving its center nothing but a fused together mess of twisted metal and wires. A small barely noticeable smile appears on Jericha’s face as she watches the foul thing sputter and die.

Jericha turns to see how Ahcirej is fairing, when she is stuck by a massive bolt of fel from the Reaver that is no longer engaging Lord Salkeen. Jericha’s sent crashing into the solid steel wall, her arm, shoulder, and hip bones are crushed by the impact. She hits the ground howling in pain and rage. How freaking quaint, the Juggernaut taught his Reavers not to attack Lord Salkeen when they think he is down. Starting the process of Shadow mending Jericha turns to face this second Reaver when

A void tear appears behind Jericha as she watches the newest combatants enter the fray. So this was to be a battle of armies was it, so be it. From the depths of the swirling darkness step out two faceless Horrors, shrouded in shadows and void. They move up to stand on either side of the void witch, surrounding her in a Void Barrier. Pouring out of the rift behind them are about 100 void walkers. A twisted pool of void starts to spread out in all directions from where Jericha is standing. Soon she and the Faceless Horrors stand obscured by Void at the center of the corruption. The void Walkers glide crossed it walking uneffected by the voids destructive powers. From the edges of the swirling black pool, void oozelings starts to form and break away by the dozens. Drones Salkeen, mindless drones that know nothing of fear and pain. Each rushing towards its demise like a group of worthless lemmings. As I said a waste of my time. Jericha hisses into Lord Salkeen’s mind before cutting of the connection.

1 Like

Rekkagg made his way through the master’s great vessel, until he finally came upon the great dark doors that lead into the nightmarish laboratory that was Skalaz’s little workshop aboard the vessel. Rekkagg forced the doors open with a heavy groaning pushing, the Orc growled staring into the laboratory, it was not what he was expecting when he saw the things within… Skalaz was waiting to move things along, the creature didn’t enjoy not doing something… It was his curse, the goblin despised inactivity because it only reminded of his past before the master… Rekkagg turned his gaze towards the two elves laying on the floor, almost like in a romantic embrace… Rekkagg didn’t really care that they were close, he barely felt any such emotion after slaughtering his own wife and his subsequent hanging…

Rekkagg made his way inside the laboratory before stopping beside Skalaz, “Wasting time?!” Rekkagg laughed, “The only thing about this I see as wasting time is that your not rolling in the blood of your enemies!” Rekkagg roared, the two parts of him synced they both desired blood and carnage! “I am the one the master has commanded will teach you, I am the one who has faced that demon more than any other!” Rekkagg barked, he turned to look at Skalaz, “I am ready for basic enhancements, I desire blood now!” Rekkagg growled he opened his arms as if he could be in combat right then and there.

Rekkagg paused his raving to get slightly more serious, “Are the chimera ready?” Rekkagg asked, as the form Stician he had asked Skalaz to create a few pets for him, chimera made from Silithid… Rekkagg inhales deeply he could tell the silithid we’re ready, with his new void like abilities from being meshed with this shadowmoon orc he would command the beast’s mind…

Rekkagg made his way to the center of the alchemic circle, holding his arms out void sigils carved under his skin buzzed to life summoning several skeletal void hawks that swooped around the room switching out the capsules that were filled with alchemic components… Rekkagg has gone through the process a few hundred times before, he knew how the process went… “Whenever your ready Artificer…” Rekkagg growled his eyes seemingly glowing red. “I do hope you don’t mind that I necrotically changed my body, I rather enjoy undeath…” Rekkagg boasted, he didn’t have to wait long before Skalaz did as he was asked, the transmutation circle roared to life wreathed Rekkagg in red energy! The mad orc only laughed at the pain, he had missed it so! “Yes! Yes! More!” Rekkagg screamed, the feeling of being dematerailized was only second to that of death for the orc… When the transmutation finally ended Rekkagg stood there his arms crossed, his face glowing from the pain he had endured… “I apologize for not formally introducing myself, I am the Faceless One…” Rekkagg stepped forward his own transformation just as painful as the others yet for him, it felt so invigorating… Rekkagg now empowered truly could feel his new pets waiting for him, sliding his hand near his waist he made a crushing motion with his magic activated… Behind the orc from the more darkened parts of the laboratory the clash of metal came alive as several beasts broke free and made their way towards their new master… From the dark and fog several silithid reavers of brilliant purple skittered forward, these insects much more refined in their form than the silithid used in the transmutation of Izzabelle and Sericon… Their chitin hide looked as if it had been crafted into overlapping and designed plates rather than simply grown… Behind the reavers was the grand piece that was the culmination of all the knowledge learned by working on the reavers, a massive silithid colossus. The great creature sporting serrated plates that appeared to be designed by nothing less than a master in armors, with long razor bladed scythes that would cut through legions of soldiers in a single swipe…

The sight only made Rekkagg laugh, the Orc leapt through the air in a backflip landing on top of his glorious colossus, before staring back down at the three… “Tell me Izzabelle, I heard that your family was slain by forest trolls… Did you ever get vengeance?” The Orc grinned wickedly he was ready to cause carnage, he was ready to see what these elves could do. Rekkagg was not like the others doing random tests, no the orc wanted to see her fury against the race that orphaned her, he would see her chaotic strength during such a fun endeavor… The forest trolls were a worthless race, no one would suspect a thing if a tribe or two was massacred…

1 Like

Braumer roared in pain as his left leg was shattered the fragments of bone piercing through flesh in numerous locations… The mage cursed under his breath, he could feel himself losing blood and fast! Braumer, twisted his hands in a circular motion summoning a blast of icy wind that sent Varicar crashing backwards into the wall, before with another quick motion the mage covered his leg in solid ice… It wasn’t perfect but it would have to do… Braumer was breathing hard, this was the most difficult fight he had ever been apart of…

Everything seemed to be going in slow motion, Jakk called out for Braumer to blink him free of the rogues grip… Braumer extended his arms blinking the warrior out of Throggore’s and past a wall guards that had assembled… Jakk groaned but to Braumer’s horror made his way away from the fight… He was abandoning them here! Braumer glanced back over towards Rick, his battle was over as well, the Paladin was pinned to a wall, bleeding out and dying… They were not winning this fight…

Braumer calling out in grief, his magic responding to his call, the mage extended his arms summoning forth the likes of a blizzard like the stockades had never seen! The hallways immediately froze over in shining slick glass like ice! The whirling winds howled with biting fury down the stockades halls causing even the alliance guards behind Braumer to start a ever backwards retreat. “So many… Dead…” Braumer muttered the icy winds becoming even more restless, the air itself had a deathly foggy chill that now floated around the room.

“I can’t take it anymore!” Braumer roared as a swirling vortex of sleet billowed down the stockades halls covering everything in serrated frost, the icy blasts throwing back chairs, boxes and anything not nailed down! Braumer himself seemed broken, his form slowly invading in ice, his heart would freeze over…

1 Like

Ahcirej watches as Jericha slowly starts to dig her own grave. Even being nothing more than pixels she can still feel the fury radiating off of their Lord as Jericha continues her tirade. She thought that Jericha would have gotten the hint, when Lord Salkeen placed his hand on her shoulder. What did she think, that it was some affectionate gesture on his behalf. He was furious and quite rightfully so, he had told them where they were going, and what to expect. Jericha was carrying on like a child throwing a tantrum About having to clean their room. As Ahcirej continues to watch the interaction between the two she comes to the conclusion that Jericha obviously isn’t seeing things the same way that her and Lord Salkeen do. Does she truly believe that Lord Salkeen doesn’t trust her? by now Jericha is screaming, and sobbing in agony. Ahcirej would offer her dum… ummm dark side a shovel to dig her way out, but she feels she would only dig her grave… Oh damn tell me she didn’t? Ahcirej quietly pleads to any higher power that might be listening. Looks over at the two her Lord looks ready to rip Jericha’s arm right off at the shoulder. she did. Ahcirej sighs and replies to something Lord Salkeen had asked earlier.

“It is good that he will see it as a challenge Lord Salkeen. I am all for him studying this anomaly that I have become. I welcome him trying to find ways to harm me while in my unbound form.” Ahcirej claims a little spark of excitement, and dare I say hope seeping into her voice. She cannot help but think if this Juggernaut could find ways to harm her. Then perhaps he could make her feel again as well, not emotionally but physically. Right now she had no sense of touch, she couldn’t feel a hand caressing her face, nor could she feel a dagger slices a smile across her throat. She thought about how she would describe herself, she was like an intelligence without form, that wasn’t quite it, but it was the closest that she was getting. It about this time that the Felblood returns with the mini reaver. After exchanging a few more words Ahcirej shunts into the reaver, her own magic changing its power source from fel, to a combination of holy light and magical fire. Once entrenched within it she was ready to go. Jericha on the other hand wasn’t, she was still trying to recover from the damage caused to her by their Lords punishment just moments before. It looked like she still hadn’t learned her lesson. Luckily they would soon all be to busy to think about anything but the battle ahead of them.

She watches as both Lord Salkeen and Jericha leave the mangled wreck of a cage, leaving her standing there in the form of a mini Reaver. Thanks, don’t worry I got this. Ahcirej thinks to herself, It isn’t long after that the Reavers start attacking. Ahcirej swiftly engages the mini Reavers shield protocols bringing not only them online but also bringing up a fire shield of her own for extra protection. She gets them up just as the area she is in gets washed in fel flames. When the flames clear she is still standing mostly unharmed except for a few fel iron plates that had been burnt in partially melted. A few of the tubes that allow for access to some of the Reavers abilities had been damaged. Ahcirej engages the repair system and the Mini Reaver quickly starts repairing itself. Burnt and frayed wires, tubes, and fel Iron plates are replaces with new ones. Ahcirej sees the Massive Reaver about to unleash a barrage of fel on her location. Just as the artillery of explosive shells is about to strike Ahcirej Blinks away appearing behind the Reaver.

She watches as the area where she was just standing is decimated. Part of it crumples into one of the arenas many lava flows. She summons her fire magic creating a ball of white hot flames and sends it towards the left lower leg joint of the Reaver standing about four yards away from her. It strikes and explodes, causing the Reaver to jerk a little as some of the wires and tubes are destroyed. Loud shrieks, whistles, clangs, and bangs are heard as it spins itself around. Ahcirej casts mirror image and suddenly where there was once only one miniature Reaver there’s now five. All five of the miniature mechanical monstrosities start charging up their Over Power, before unleashing a wave of holy fire at the Fel Reaver they were currently engaged with. They all consecutively aim at the joint in its lower left leg, there the sound of metal scraping against metal as their combined attacks cause enough damage to crack the casing and render the leg unmovable. The Fel Reaver brings its massive iron fist down pounding the ground before it Ahcirej and two of the other miniature Reavers get out of shockwave distance, the other two are stunned, most of the iron plates are cracked, and a few are shattered. One immolation later they are nothing but two unrecognizable heaps of melted metal and wires, before they just vanish. Meanwhile the other two Mini Reavers, and Ahcirej send their iron fist rocketing from them striking the weak spot they had created in the Fel Reavers leg just a minute ago. As the last fist strikes there’s a loud audible crunch as the Reavers leg snaps. A moment later it collapses down to one knee and prepares to launch a fire bomb at Ahcirej’s location. Ahcirej turns to see how the others are faring Lord Salkeen seems to be doing rather well Jericha however…

Crap, what the hell was Jericha doing trying to get them all killed. She needed to get her head out of her backside and back in the game. she creates a large orb of white hot holy fire and sends it careening towards the artillery shell released by the Fel Reaver attacking Jericha. It strikes it dead center the resounding explosion shakes the arena floor around them and sends them stumbling back.

Then stop behaving like a bratty child, and act like it. Ahcirej shout into Jericha’s mind. Turning she reengages her Reaver just as it sends the fire bomb that it was charging rocketing towards her location. There was no way in hell that the miniature Reaver was surviving that so she pulls herself from the pocket destroyer just as the bomb hits, completely obliterating the three remaining miniature Reavers. Ahcirej shunts into the Fel Reaver that she had been attacking. Just like with the miniature Reaver her holy light, and magical flames cleanse the fel that powers it. Once fully entrenched within the Reavers mechanical brain, she starts up its repair protocols to heal the damage done to its leg. Wires, iron plates, etc are reformed and repaired. Ahcerij slowly brings the Fel Reaver back to its feet.

Just as the Reaver attacks Jericha, Ahcirej charges it, Blitzing it and sending them both crashing onto a walkway that overlooks a pool of molting lava. Both her and it lock hand each trying to force the other back and over the edge. This was shaping up to be one hell of a battle, inside Ahcirej let out a massive war bellow. How could Jericha not like this, this was living.

1 Like

Varicar was blindsided by the brash move, tossed across the stockades towards a stone wall! The homunculi managed to twist his body around and land on his feet… Varicar growled he had seen Braumer as a useless cowardly mage, yet it appeared when the human was faced with impending doom his skills in causing frost based attacks grew one hundred fold! In mere moments the room went from slightly chilly to subzero temperatures in mere seconds, whirling blasts of sleet and ice cascaded down the hallways! To Varicar’s surprise it appeared the alliance was retreating from the super chilled attacks…

Varicar glanced around at the ever chilling room, Faendrel has just finished taking Ricks legs off as the razor ice started to move in on her position, Throggore just finishing in dropping some choked blue guard with his own intestines… “Get behind me!” Varicar roared over the ever increasing blasts of ice, his arms woven through the air summoning excess chi energy before projecting it forward like a magical bulwark…

Varicar did not wait for the others, they would need form up behind him or perish. Varicar focused all his chi energy into the bulwark pushing with all his might against the whirling blasts! While focused on pushing the group forward and towards the frost mage that was Braumer, Varicar didn’t have the ability to use some of his power, he would need to rely on the others when he got them all close enough…

“That Human Jakk fled down the halls! Faendrel, would you let him escape your wrath?” Varicar grunted over the cascading waterfall of razor sharp bladed ice… “Cut down this mage, claim your freedom!” Varicar roared pushing himself and the chi bulwark forward.

1 Like

Sericon tilted his head, “unfortunately my memory is a bit fuzzy, I don’t even remember what the test was!” Sericon said, he had a general idea, it was something to do with her fel power and some object they had with connections to Zalak…

Sericon squirmed backwards before scrambling into a standing position, “Now I am the tall one!” The elf proclaimed standing tall.

Sericon nodded, “His influences were quite expansive, it was just always a challenge to know what your looking for! As for our bond, I always felt it with you, I just couldn’t explain what it was!” Sericon grinned, something had always been there with them.

Sericon tilted his head, did she not remember yet? The elf shrugged, he might as well say it… “We actually didn’t get the chance to resurrect Zalak, we were looking in the wrong place for the wrong guy.” Sericon said then continued, “However Zalak was a clever being, he recognized our devotion and our tries to bring him back. When he did arise, he came to his loyal followers and rewarded us for our years of service in his name.” Sericon grinned, he remembered the day of victory! A undead creature by the name of Isaik appeared before the caves leading to their small underground base, his show of pure power that proved what he was…

Sericon gave a small chuckle, “He was very different back then…” Sericon said, the Varicar of the past was a hard headed, paranoid elf who trusted no one and kept them hidden.

Sericon nodded, he thought she might forget. “A homunculi is a created person using magic and alchemy. When the original Varicar was found untrustworthy and traitorous, instead of death, they made a homunculi to take his place.” Sericon said, he remembered the masters fury. Sericon was about to say more when his balance gave out! He was not as stable as he thought falling back down.

Sericon tried to hide his embarrassment as Izzabelle helped him back up, “I am always tall.”

Sericon glanced over to the bellowing orc, he was quite the bloodthirsty individual! Sericon tilted his head, the crazed orc somehow felt familiar… Sericon wasn’t entirely sure how…

Sericon nodded, he was about to ask a question or perhaps continue the greeting but the orc seemed a little impatient, already he demanded his own enhancements right after Sericon had just finished. The orc exchanged a few words with Skalaz that Sericon didn’t quite hear before making his way towards the circle summoning some rotted hawks to switch out the capsules!

With those final words Skalaz brought the entire circle back to life! Sericon was quite surprised, where as Izzabelle and he had felt quite a terrifying amount of pain, the Orc seemed to be enjoying every second. Was this truly the mad creature Isaik put in charge of training them? He seemed way to suicidal to even have a chance at fighting the teacher of Isaik.

Now Sericon was sure he had heard that name before, one of the masters finest minions, loyal beyond reason! A infamous body switcher who was seen as one of the worlds greatest assassins and bounty hunters… Or atleast he was all these things to those who knew him, a well known assassin was a bad thing…

The orc wasted no time in showing off his incredible strength, using void magic the orc freed terrible beasts of the lair. Swarms of silithid and a massive colossus made themselves known, as Rekkagg leapt atop his Great War machine. Sericon exhaled sharply summoning his armor back to his form, his helmet revealed much… The silithid were far from ordinary, but specially crafted and honed living weapons, chimera made from alchemy… It was a pretty impressive sight Sericon had to be honest… Sericon swung his swords til they perched on his shoulders, hopefully this mad orc wasn’t like Salkeen ready to test their skills in some fight against him personally…

Sericon paused that was unexpected, it appeared Rekkagg rather than test them was asking if they wanted to join him in wanton slaughter! Sericon couldn’t help but grin, he was eager to test his blades, the armored elf merely glanced over at Izzabelle waiting for her answer.

1 Like

Salkeen had been silent as she spoke back to him, disrespecting his power in his own domain, but it wasn’t until he heard Yumara that he had decided he would have punishment awaiting her after they reached the Juggernaut’s Domain… Salkeen’s very eyes started to glow brighter before Ahcirej purposefully distracted him…

Salkeen stared directly at Ahcirej, his mind was still infuriated by Jericha’s words, he still had half a thought to rip Jericha’s arm clean off… “It is good you see it in such a way, you two may get along…” Salkeen growled…

Salkeen sneered as the events unfolded, “I was merely giving you more of a challenge!” Salkeen roared back his voice a command… This time just because they were fighting didn’t mean Salkeen would forget her transgressions…

Salkeen fought his own battles before the Juggernaut made his own entrance… The two being colliding like meteors unlucky enough to be on the same path!

Salkeen gave a clever grin, “Your machines could use more work on their joints! I pulled that one apart like a human child might pull apart a insect!” Salkeen taunted, he was hoping to see what the Juggernaut has saved for himself…

Salkeen hissed at Jericha’s insistence on defying him… Salkeen sneered before coming up with a cruel answer, “Juggernaut, dear friend, my most cared commander, Jericha tells me that she doesn’t think this crucible of yours is enough of a challenge!” Salkeen gave a wicked grin, just like him the Juggernaut has his vanity, such words would only make things more difficult in the arena…

1 Like

The orc rose from his own burning explosion, a huffed grunt to show he had indeed heard Salkeen but didn’t particularly enjoy his answers… “I will ensure next time they can pull your limbs off in the same fashion.” Drednautt roared, he slammed his sword against his shield, banter between him and Salkeen was normal…

Drednautt narrowed his eyes, they wanted to feel all the inventions he had been working upon? So be it… Drednautt cast his gaze over the battle, it appeared that one of the reavers has been taken down, and the void witch, Salkeen’s favored had began to summon void beings to combat the troggs. The Juggernaut only gave a toothy grin, she had perhaps underestimated his creations…

From behind Jericha the reaver that had been downed by crushing all the metal in its core, had begun to rise again… The core was indeed one of the major places for the reavers power, however the Juggernaut believed in auxiliary power systems… The massive reaver droned loudly before standing back up on its towering legs! To Salkeen’s surprise as well the reaver he had destroyed, recovered as well! The Juggernaut was however intrigued by the fact one of his reavers had began to exhibit a holy glow, a minion of Salkeen’s seemed to have the ability to take over machines… This was a individual Drednautt desired to meet…

The armies of troggs roared muffled roars before rushing forward towards the void beings, the running and attacks were probably as Jericha expected wild, rough, as if someone had urged a trogg to attack by sticking it with a hot poker! The first groups of troggs jumped into the fray swing their arms at the void attackers. The weapons welded to their flesh were however the thing to worry about, as the groups of troggs swung, wild flames leapt out in a line towards the void walkers! On other troggs wild and sharp blades dug deep into their enemies, but over all the most deadly troggs were those fitted with particularly odd looking blades, as this group of troggs sunk their swords into the voidwalkers before them the voidwalkers simply detonated!

The Juggernaut roared a cheer of laughter it had been too long since Salkeen had come to visit! His shriek of victory halted as the demon lord blitzed across the field to slam into the orc, Juggernaut was sent crashing backwards tumbling until he dug his blade into the arena floor and readied to retaliate! Salkeen however wouldn’t give him that moment, Salkeen blitzed forward again, unfortunately the Juggernaut was prepared! The orc’s hand glowed red before a new weapon appeared in his hand, his greatest weapon! The ever burning war hammer that the juggernaut used to forge all the things around them, a special weapon that could make great works of terror or tear them down! Juggernaut swung his hammer at Salkeen as the Salkeen swung his claws! The Juggernaut’s armor had the claws clash against it with a audible shriek before the orc connected his hammer to Salkeen’s side sending the demon lord across the arena like a burning fel star and crashing into the metal walls!

Salkeen roared a furious demon roar, perhaps this fight would be enough to curb him for wildly punishing Jericha, but she still wasn’t off the hook! The demon lord conjured numerous balls of molten fel and released them across the arena like a barrage of missiles! Troggs were blown away in hellish fire as well a few voidwalkers and one of the ogron! Juggernaut grinned raising his shield, blocking the infernal hail, “I could’ve swore that attack was hotter last time?” The Juggernaut taunted, before tossing his hammer at Salkeen’s raging form causing a thunderclap earshattering explosion at Salkeen directed a massive blast back at the hammer!

1 Like

Faendrel was about to finish off that annoyance of a Paladin when the job is done for her. The Mage it seems had surrendered to some form of insanity. This caused his spell to become outrageously strong. When you have nothing to lose… Faendrel watched the terror don on that wretched Paladins face as his body is shredded and simultaneously frozen at the same time. He tries in vain to drag himself away from the frozen death that awaits him. He gets about five feet before his face ices over, a look of horror, and agony etched o to it for but a moment before the ice cracks. Fissures spread out from them, a moment later the frozen fool explodes…

Faendrel had been so entranced with the fools death, she had forgotten that she herself was also in danger. She didn’t hesitate to follow the command of this strange fel chi wielding Elf. She rushes towards him the razor ice biting at the backs of her legs, slicing up the backs of her calf’s just before she slides past Varicar. Dropping down behind him she reaches, and pulls a flask from her robes. Flipping the cap, she takes a quaff and the wound littering her body start to heal and close. She moves to give the Elf some back up but he seems to be holding out decently. She turns to see if the Assassin had made it out of the icy tomb.

With Jakk having fled like a coward, and the rest of the Alliance simpletons fleeing the mages insanity, Faendrel knew what to do. She starts her Simmons and reaching into the chaos of the nether she pulls forth a fel hound. The magic devouring beast would not be harmed by the magical ice that the disgusting Mage threw at them. Faendrel smiles sinisterly as she sends it past Varicar. The hound devours the magical ice, like its the treat of the century, growing more powerful with each passing moment. As it rushes down the hall towards its target, the Fel hound starts to spit, soon where there was but one there are now two hounds. Reaching Braumer the two beasts leap at him, their long whip like appendages striking out. The sucker lick mouth at the ends latching onto flesh, and attempting to rip away the meaty chunks to get to the delicious magical core. Faendrel casts both corruption, and agony, on the Mage. She follows through with a series of unstable afflictions, before casting drain life. She looks at the I sane Orc and grins… “Surely you aren’t going to let me have all the fun, I do believe that there’s a fool who has escaped your wrath one to many times.” Faendrel taunts.

2 Likes

Izzabelle taps her chin in contemplation. “Hmmm, I suppose it doesn’t really mush matter. Because even if we have both lost our minds, we are somehow still here. So something must have gone right.” Izzabelle says stretching and cracking her neck to either side. “I’m just glad that I was able to remember a few things.”

Izzabelle cannot help but laugh, “Taller, stronger, more muscular…” she speaks reaching out and placing her hand on his chest. “Definitely gets my seal of approval.”

Izzabelle looks around, her brows furrow in concentration. “I sadly still don’t recall much when It comes To Master Isaik. So I was glad to have remembered, even what little I have.” She claims before a smile appears on her face. “I think I might of sensed the bond between us as well. I remember seeing your scar wanting to touch it, to touch you, to know you were there and that you were okay.”

“I’m glad that we were rewarded, even if my brain has decided to block the memories of it happening.” Izzabelle says and shrugs, she was happy that she had some memories now. The craters didn’t feel as empty anymore.

Izzabelle nods in understanding, she didn’t recall what Varicar had done, she just knew that betrayal was punished with the most horrific of tortures.

Laughs as she helps him back to his feet, “yes dear!” She replies her attention drawn to the Orc that enters the room.

Izzabelle blinks in confusion why would she be rolling in the blood of her enemies? It seemed rather unsanitary and a waste, especially if there were more enemies to kill. Still they should probably continue with the enhancements. Now that she thought about it, besides remembering a few things, she didn’t feel much stronger than she had when she had entered. Perhaps it just hadn’t kicked in yet, she turns to question the Artificer.

“Okay!” Izzabelle honestly didn’t know what else to say, she didn’t really recall why she was being enhanced, or who exactly it was she was meant to be fighting. Yet she was all for being taught and this insane Orc with a craving for death, pain, and Blood seemed a good enough teacher. She would have to wait for the Artificer to finish before she could ask about her enhancements. Izzabelle turns and walks across the room towards the capsules that line the many tables on one side of the massive room. Izzabelle didn’t really care about watching the orcs enhancement process, he was there to train them, that is all that she cared about.

Izzabelle turns away from the table and the capsules she was examining as the Shadowmoon Orc introduces himself as the Faceless one. Strange he doesn’t look faceless, but it was most likely an adage to his many deaths and subsequent transformations. “I’m Izzabelle, a demonic shape shifter of sorts, anything else about me, you probably know as much as I do.” She says as she strolls back toward Sericon. Now that the Artificer wasn’t busy she wished to speak with him. She walks up and stops before him, “Master Artificer I noticed a difference in Sericon, and even the Faceless one after their Enhancements. But I don’t really feel all that different, is there a reason for that?” Izzabelle asks, she wasn’t sure if the large holes in her mind were preventing the changes from cohesively taken place within her. She telepathically summons one of her arachnids. She can feel it as it moves up her throat and into her mouth. Parting her lips it climbs out onto her hand as she brings it up. At first it looks like the normal fel plague spider that she has always had. Then it begins to mutate. Its very hide seems to become darker as what looks like scales start covering its body. A third section of torso forms between its head, and body. From this new addition grow two arm like appendages that end in sharp hollow daggers. This clear sticky ichor drips from the tips. The mutated spider rears up and starts making these clicking sounds as if in pain as the process of transformation continues. As it seems to squirm about in pain, it grows a scorpion tail. It’s a good thing that I’m immune to the poisons and plagues that my little friends create Izzabelle thinks as her hand has been stung and stabbed multiple times. She understands that it isn’t attacking her, it is just the consequences of holding it in her hand. When it finally stops she bends down and sits it on the floor and it quickly starts to grow in size. Within seconds it’s half the size of Izzabelle herself, and seems to be eyeing the Shadmoon Orc with keen eyes that hold an intelligence unlike what Izzabelle had seen from them before. Izzabelle looks at Skalaz “It seems that my arachnids or at least some seem to have been upgraded.”

While the colossal Insect might have been something to behold, Izzabelle’s mind didn’t really register it as such. Her mutated spiderling seemed to find it rather impressive, and intimidating. Izzabelle didn’t feel the same, It is then that it occurs to her that she seems to be lacking in the emotions department. She looks up as the Orc speaks about the trolls and her family. “They were there, now they’re dead, the trolls were stronger. It is as simple as that, one doesn’t blame the avalanche for bringing down the mountain, it just is.” Izzabelle claims, she hadn’t any recollection of ever wanting vengeance on the Forest Trolls for their transgressions.

Izzabelle looks from the Orc to Sericon, realization strikes that they seem to be waiting for her. “I might not give a damn about vengeance, but I have no qualms about the eradication of a few small troll villages.” Izzabelle says “But I’m still curious as to why I don’t feel much stronger even after the enhancements.”

2 Likes

Jericha watches as the Troggs seem to cut through her void like it is nothing, like she is nothing, perhaps she isn’t anything… You have been weakened dearest Granddaughter of mine. Your once powerful void has been neutered and culled. Your Lord gimped you and then brings you before his friends to show you just how powerless you truly are. The voice in her head speaks in a smooth dark voice. Jericha doesn’t want it to be telling the truth, yet it seems that her void is indeed useless. What was the sense of wielding and controlling something that couldn’t even harm a Trogg. Yes dearest Granddaughter what is the sense of having control. The void isn’t meant to be controlled, remove the stone, break the barriers. Show them all the true power of an uncontrollable fully corrupted void. The dark voice hisses into her mind. Jericha looks around watching the destruction, her brain seems to not be engaging at the moment. She looks over at Lord Salkeen, she could not stand by his side as someone who was powerless and weak. He deserved much better than that, he wanted her to fight at her strongest. Yet she possesses no strength, she would just Bri g him down and his Legion right along with him. Yes, yes, you do not wish to disappoint your precious Lord now do you. Show him that you are still strong. Remove stone, use your eye, open the gate dearest Granddaughter. The voice in her brain chanted.

Jericha doesn’t even notice the Reaver reaper itself and rise back up to its feet. It sends a massive blast of fel at her which is stopped by the shield that the Faceless Horrors have around her. They ricocheted the attack at a group of the Troggs that were wielding the void destructive blades. The blast of fel strikes with an explosion that shreds Troggs, and void walkers like razors shredding paper. Void, blood, bones and guts spray across the floor in a large arch. The Faceless Horrors renew their shield and wait for the Reaver to strike again. Meanwhile Jericha seems to be bleeding void into the fetid corrupted pool of swirling shadows at her feet. Hate, despair, rage, fear, they all cloud her judgement and her vision. She only knows that she is weak, her void is weak, did her control weaken it? Did it weaken her? Beneath her feet the fetid pool of void shift as something moves beneath the surface. Anger, doubt, hatred continue to spill from Jericha and into the pool below, soon the surface of the swirling pool breaks. Rising from the depths is two amalgams of corruption. The twin Amalgams unleash their blind hatred, creating a beam of pure corruption, that deals corruptive shadow damage to everything in its path. Troggs are eradicated as the two amalgams turn their corrupt beams moving with them. The ones caught in the attack not destroyed by the beams. Are now tainted with void corruption. The amalgams shriek filling the air around them with an icy death. The Troggs at the pools edge start to slowly turn into ice…

Void terrors burst from the edges of the ever growing pool of void, slamming the ground before them. The shockwaves send Troggs flying back into other Troggs, while one still further away leap into the fray slashing at the massive shadowy tentacles with their deadly void bane blades. Large portions of the void terrors explode into oblivion as the blades strike. Some of the void oozelings sloshing away from the edges of the fetid dark pool, detonate on death. They explode in a burst of shadow damage that spreads void corruption to those unfortunate Troggs close by. While other oozelings lash out with void infused claws, ripping into there enemies. While this is happening Jericha is now on her knees her form melting into the void pool beneath her. Remove the stone dearest Granddaughter, show them… Show him that you are not weak, that you deserve to be by his side. The voice hisses into Jericha’s Head, It is laced with a barely there presence of rage. look Granddaughter even with what you are doing, even with the power at your beck and call it isn’t enough. The voice continues, it words cutting her down. Jericha turns and watches as void oozelings, shadow fiends, void walkers are cut down. You know what you must do girl… why are you fighting it? Your precious half bred Lord doesn’t care for you. He knew you had just recently awoken, he knew you would be weak. He weakened you further then he brought you hear to show you for the weak embarrassment that you truly are to him. The voice practically shrieks in her mind. Jericha covers her ears and screams the void pool going unstable as thousands of void tears appear and start blasting out volleys of void bolts. The bolts strike everything and explode in a burst of shadow. Jericha reaches behind her, her fingers closing around the gem.

Had Jericha’s mind not fallen to despair, then seeing her Lords power would have given her the power to fight back. Within his tower Ebony smiles, it is so easy to break minds, that aren’t fully healed. Ebony cannot help but gloat, after all that foolish halfbreed did to keep her, he’s still going to lose her. Ebony cannot help but whisper into Salkeen’s mind. “You lose Halfbreed your precious void witch will soon be mine.” The words are followed by mocking laughter.

1 Like

Salkeen snared, “we shall see…” Salkeen growled as a worthless trogg made a wild charge towards him. The stupid creature swung wildly with one of the swords of unbelievable sharpness, even managing a few blows on Lord Salkeen, not that it wasn’t intentional. The demon lord grabbed the trogg by the head when he was finished and vaporized the ugly creature in a explosion of fel. Peering down at his form, Salkeen only noticed the finest of nicks, to the Juggernaut’s credit it was impressive that such a lowly creature could do even that, a testament to the crafted blades…

Lord Salkeen was one of the first to notice the reaver he had ended rose up to its feet once more… The sight both irritated and pleased the lord, he enjoyed when his enemies stayed dead, however for his own reavers the potential was amazing.

The Juggernaut feeling what Salkeen could only guess was incredible pride roared cheers, the perfect distraction for Salkeen to attack! Lunging with incredible speed the demon lord crossed the field in seconds, slamming into the orc with incredible force, would he have been a normal orc he would’ve simply died… Salkeen blitzed again, raking his claws across the Juggernaut’s armor, and only to feel that hammer as it collided hard with him sending the demon lord across the arena like a burning meteor!

Salkeen roared a furious demon roar before unleashing a unholy barrage of fel that impacted all over the arena like a attack of missiles!

This only enraged the demon lord more! The Juggernaut tossed his infernal hammer hoping to knock Salkeen down again but not before Salkeen directed a massive blast of fel back at it! The arena detonated in fel as Salkeen’s fire collided with the hammer and fel reaver blasts impacted with void shields!! Then Salkeen heard the only thing that could’ve filled him with enough rage to perform such a act!

Out came the loudest, most rage filled demonic shriek that Salkeen had made in ages, so furious was his wrath the ground crumbled under his terrible power! The demon lords eyes blazed the brightest of red laced with green before the demon lord sent out fel fire beams that lanced across the field and impacted into one of the great reavers causing the entire thing to explode in a furious fashion as all three power cores one in the center and one for each shoulder overloaded! The demon lord was hardly finished, with his claws he drew dark demon circles that sent waves of burning fel across at the Juggernaut to keep the orc on the defense! Salkeen then lunges towards Jericha, his burning visage turning to Ahcirej for only a moment to issue a command, “Engage the Juggernaut!”

Salkeen lunges through the chaos, troggs trying to right themselves, others were horridly injured and some few had even died, but the horrific machines attached to their bodies, the armored skull caps ushered the dead to continue fighting! Several troggs lay permanently dead, their armor destroyed as well, without it there wasn’t even a machine to continue the fight. Salkeen had no time to waste rushing through the troggs he sent many crashing backwards from his power, with his off hand he picked up one of their blades and sent it deep into a ogron which detonated into a ocean of fire before leaping over the mangled carcass! Salkeen braves the unstable void, the rifts even firing at his form, but his rage urged him onwards… Roaring the demon lord reaches Jericha knocking her from her floating despair before landing hard among the void with her in his arms, even then the void claws at him, but the demon lord does not care, he had to ensure what was his was ok.

2 Likes

Ahcirej and the Reaver she engaged land hard on one of the large heave iron bridges that span a churning pool of molten lava. Ahcirej lands atop the Fel Reaver and drives her massive iron fist down at its head. The metal of her hand is alight with holy fire, as it connects with the iron of the bridge. As the Fel Reaver beneath her pulls its head to the side barely avoiding the blow. It catches Ahcirej’s fist with one of its own on the second blow. Grappling with her it pushes itself to its feet before opening up and firing its barrage at point blank range. Ahcirej’s shield absorbs a good portion of the attack, before the rest of the rest of the explosive fel shells sent her staggering back. Each tiny explosion ripping and melting away parts of her fel iron body. Ahcirej starts the repair protocol as she creates a ring of holy flames around the Fel Reaver that she is currently attacking. A few Troggs try to rush her and she opens up with her own barrage, completely shredding their bodies into nothing but bloody strips and chunks. Turning back to the Fel Reaver she blitzes across the bridge and uppercuts it lifting it up off the ground about five feet, when her fist impacts its center. It is thrown back about two yards and land hard shaking the bridge. Ahcirej fires her artillery shell at it as it tries to stabilize itself. The artillery shell bursts causing massive damage to the area of the Reaver where its legs meet the torso.

Ahcirej understood having shunted into this Fel Reaver that they had three power cores and not one, if one was destroyed one of the others would take over and the Fel Reaver would continue its relentless attacks. While battling Ahcerij is also doing something else she is reprogramming the matrix inside the Fel Reaver. She zeros in on the Troggs, and Ogron, setting them as the ones that must be destroyed. She also programs in codes to make it destroy the bridges that spanned the pools and rivers of molted fel, and lava. As she rewrites the Fel Reavers protocols, she continues her fight with the other Fel Reaver. It manages to hit her left side with a fire bomb nearly tearing off her arm just as the reprogramming is finished. She once more starts the repair sequence as she drives her good metal fist into the shoulder core of the attacking Reaver and shunts from the holy Reaver into the fel one. She can feel both her fire and holy magic prepare to cleanse this Reaver as well, this time however she holds back. She quickly adheres herself to all the Reaver operational functions. Standing she creates a magnetic field that pulls unhinged metal plates from the areas around her. She uses these to strengthen the armor that is already part of the Fel Reaver. And she uses them to help repair the damage she had caused it.

Meanwhile the Light Reaver turns and casts immolation on a group of Troggs they run around their bodies burning beyond recognition. Some of them becoming fused together, monstrous blobs of flesh, bone, blood, and muscle, lurching about on multiple legs each trying to move in its own direction. Blades stick out of its body at odd angles partially burnt black fleshless arms with fused bones flop about try to strike out. Multiple heads with the faces melted like wax, moan, wail and speak gibberish, as they blindly search for something, anything, while being kept alive by the twisted magic of the horrific helms now forever fused to their heads. The light Reaver switches to flight mode and comes up off of the arena floor scanning the area with its optical centers it spies a large group of Troggs and void globules fighting on one of the large iron bridges. It hones in its light missiles on the supports holding the bridge up and fires. The entire bridge groaned and shakes as the first support is destroyed some Troggs and void entities thrown from the sides of the bridge and into the molten lava. They scream and claw at the labe before vanishing beneath it. The destruction of the second support has the bridge starting to crumble. The third sends the bridge, Troggs, and void summoned creatures tumbling down into the fiery lava below. Those lucky ones somehow manage to stay on the parts of the twisted fel iron parts of the bridge that jut out above the lava, the rest.

All other thoughts come to a halt as she is given a direct command from her Lord. Still using the magnetic field she rips dozens of the explosive creating blades from the bodies of the Troggs. Ahcirej burns away all the flesh before reshaping them into me massive blade. She takes flight and shoots across the arena at impossible speeds, stopping just before she strikes the Juggernaut and bringing her massive blade down. Given that the Juggernaut was as strong as Lord Salkeen, she knew she wouldn’t win, but dammit if she was going to give it her best.

1 Like

Throggore had gotten quite distracted in choking the life out of his trapped human, the man’s face first went blue then slowly purple as the man struggled, but then a interesting thing happened, the man’s body underneath the throat being choked was turned pale! It only took Throggore a moment to see if he loosened his grip on the man’s neck he could control the spurts of blood that escaped his chest! Throggore’s amusements were however cut short as the hallways chilled considerably! Throggore huffed, it would appear his fun with this toy would have to be over! Throggore had one last idea, the Orc slung the man over his shoulder by the humans intestines before tossing him out towards the fast encroaching ice… “Cool as a cucumber…” Throggore laughed, he heard a human say that before, that was when the ice rushed at him lacerating his arms…

Throggore quickly jumped backwards making his way towards Varicar and the chi barrier before more of his body was torn up, he had noticed his healing effect diminish greatly as his potion wore off. His body was cut all over, his wounds slower to heal, caused the entire orc to look like he was covered in blood, more than he already was.

Throggore had to play it cool, honestly he was winded, his potions wearing down meant he was running on fumes… “I’ll have fun grinding his bones!” Throggore laughed back and pulling forth a loaded pistol and firing towards Braumer! The orc saw the women had the mage quite under control with with her felhunter, Throggore responded with firing three more rounds down at the mage trying to produce some cover fire!

1 Like

The Artificer just finished with enhancements on Rekkagg and watching the orc retrieve his own new pets in his own spectacular fashion before turning towards Izzabelle. “The alchemic enhancement process is different for everyone, you also must realize that we were starting with wildly different beginnings… Sericon is a void elf, Rekkagg a shadowmoon orc, but you came to me already a superior being, your changes are more subtle.” The Artificer stated examining Izzabelle even from this distance… It wasn’t long before he was proven correct as the women expelled one of her arachnids that began to rapidly adjust to the new mutations…

“It is more than them, I heard already from the Master you desired to have a ability to blend your changes away as to better disguise yourself when needed…” Skalaz said snapping his figures and causing a great flash of energy that closed all the empty open cages in the distance and minimized the area he had offered Orion to use… “Your changes should act more like your forms, and with luck you should be able to switch forms to best suit your needs.” Skalaz stated then continued, “When your ready you should be able to pull off partial transformations!” Skalaz said, he he was wondering if he would be needed to teach her how to do such a thing… It wasn’t something that was hard, Skalaz had taught others before about how to deal with such things.

Skalaz noticed the nameless one was restless trying to goad his new disciples into combat and carnage, the nameless one was likely as ready to test his new skills out as he was to see the synergy between the elves. Skalaz merely shrugged, opening several portals around the room, slow moving ugly creatures shuffled out, bipedal and misshapen they were Skalaz’s personal minions… The Artificer really didn’t have a formal name for them, they were merely test subjects, experiments and creations made from failed hypothesized chimera, the goblin would at more intelligent creatures after to atleast design something that like a hobgoblin would follow orders and perform heavy lifting… As such nearly everyone of the creatures were different looking, the only similarities was how they walked and a superb muscle mass towards the top of their bodies… “Move everything back to my domain, my stay on the Master’s vessel is over…” Skalaz commanded supervising the drudges, he would be here a bit longer if Izzabelle had more questions.

The goblin quietly reflected, it would take the drudges so e time but they would be able to move the frozen room back to his own domain. From their Skalaz would work on the only other curse he had discovered that was just as powerful as the oblivion curse. Several drudges made their way towards the great door that was frosted with razor ice… With a snap of the goblins fingers the walls moved away from the door leaving a great metal box that seemed to chill the room… The drudges groaned as they grabbed large poles and slid them roughly into points on the box before ten of the creatures lifted the containment and began to move away towards the rifts. As the drudges moved even with long poles to separate them from the metal container their flesh began to exhibit the signs of frost bite… In other areas animal containers were being dragged towards adjacent portals, in no time at all the entire room would be empty.

2 Likes

The two faceless Horrors standing on either side of the Void Witch, reflect a firebomb back into a group of Troggs as one of the few remaining Fel Reavers fires again. The resulting explosion leaves many of them nothing but piles of smoldering ash. Others had their arms, legs and most of their faces burnt completely away. Charred blackened stumps that pinkish puss like blood oozed from, jerked around trying to find something to attack. Those Troggs that had the gear attached to the destroyed were lucky. Those unfortunate one that still had it attached continue to attack their blackened, partially melted bodies lurching towards the monstrosities that the void was producing. Parasitic Shadow Fiend claw their way out of the swirling darknes, they rush the Troggs by the hundreds. The Troggs with the blades swing them, as the strike the fiends explode into a bursts of pure shadow. Shadows that shred their hides, muscles, and organs like wood sent through a chipper. Void Walkers start reaching for the Troggs their massive hands closing ver their skulls. They squeeze popping their skulls like one would a grape, blood, bones, and brain matter, burst out from around their large hands. With a final twist the Voidwallkers rip the head off of the bodies and toss them into the consuming void. Meanwhile the Amalgams move towards the edges of the ever growing pool of void corruption, unleashing their bling hatred upon the Troggs once again.

Jericha’s mind slowly shatters as she sinks further into despair, into doubt, it bleeds into the void pool. It strengthens it as it weakens her, it feeds like a parasite off of her fear, her insecurities. Why are you still hesitating remove the stone, you ungrateful little brat. The reason that your precious Lord want you gone is because you never do as you are told. The voice screamed in her mind, Jericha could feel the rage that accompanied that horrific sounding voice. Prove to your halfbreed that you are…

The impact of Lord Salkeen striking her silences the angry voice in her head, but only for a moment. You ignorant little whelp, how long do you think you can run from me. Remove the stone corrupt, and destroy everything with the true power of the void. this voice rages at her, Lord Salkeen can now hear it as well. you are weak and pathetic, you do not deserve to stand by that wretched halfbreeds side. Remove the gem now Jericha or I will make seem like Abdulbai’s tortures seemed like a mother’s kiss compared to what I do to you. with that Ebony starts to flood Jericha’s open mind with the memories and pain of her past tortures, and she screams. Dark mocking laughter seeps into Lord Salkeen’s mind. It’s a pity that my foolish granddaughter cannot be made to see reason. You see it turns out that I need her alive. as he says this he ramps up the mental anguish on Jericha. Who is now having seizures in Lord Salkeen’s arms. Alive yes, but nothing says that she cannot be living in a brain dead catatonic… Ebony suddenly lets out an horrendous shriek of agony and the attack on Jericha’s mind stops. Looking down Lord Salkeen can see that try as she may Jericha cannot touch the stone, her fingers pass through it like it isn’t there. He knows that he is the only one that can remove it, she willing gave him that power. His raging soul that burns within his Jericha, had just torched the mind of Ebony Darkskill causing him a great deal of pain before he fled. Jericha’s mind was tied to her Burning Lords Soul, it was also protected by it. Still while it could protect against outside attacks trying to destroy it, it could do nothing to battle the despair she was feeling, the doubt that she wasn’t needed, when her void seemed so useless… The faceless Horrors move towards Lord Salkeen striking out at him, they unleash a volley of shadow bolts, before trying to flay his mind. Hundreds of razor sharp whip like tentacles strike at him repeatedly. While more tentacles try to wrap around Jericha and pull her from his arms.

2 Likes