Ered’Kiels Desolation (IC Closed 2)

Izzabelle laughs, feeling a little more at ease as the Goblin spoke. “There’s a lot of blank spaces in there.” Izzabelle explains, bringing her hand up and tapping on her head. “Because of that I’m not sure how my body or mind might react to being tampered with. However I’m more than willing to try and enhance myself.” She said matter of factly, while she was unsure of what would happen, she was more than willing to risk it, to gain the power that she required. “The Gnome gave me serums which I remember using, I believe they were Mantis Shrimp, and Red Eyed Tree Frog.” She pauses as her eyes become unfocused for a moment. “It’s strange the things I remember, such as,” as she speaks her body switches smoothly between her High Elven, Felblood, Aranasi and fel’dorei forms. “I’m not sure how I can do this, I just know that I can.” She says before returning to her normal Felblood form.

Bowing respectfully Izzabelle decides to introduce herself. “I am Izzabelle, I really don’t know much other than that, I believe there were times when I was referred to as the Silent Blade, and the girl of a million faces. Although that title seems kind of odd.” She speaks, shrugging her shoulders as she does so. The spider that was resting on her head climbs out of her hair, and waves at the Goblin. It then scurries down her face, shrinking in size. Izzabelle opens her mouth and the spider disappears inside of it. Her neck bulges as it returns to the sac hidden within her. “As you can see my body is infested with fel plague spiders, and scarabs. I’m protective of the sac that houses them.” Izzabelle explains, she is extremely protective of them, she has been since she swallowed the sac and they became bound to her. “however they constantly seem to be hungry, it not so bad now that a large percentage of them have taken up residency in my room.” She continues, shivering as she remembers the pain of having her stomach explode from gorging on to much flesh when she cannot control the hunger, at least she now knew how to feed them.

Izzabelle smiles and punches Sericon in the arm, before turning back to the Goblin. “In that case might I suggest giving me a large foot, and the strength required to boot my Monster into Orbit.” Izzabelle says still smiling, as she moves closer to Sericon.

1 Like

Yumara attention remains focused on Master as he speaks, about the war, and the power slithering beneath the tides. “It is a shame that such a powerful entity must be eliminated.” Yumara says, her voice low and tinged slightly with anger that such a minion would have to be… she pauses in her thoughts and a malicious grin appears on her face. “Then again I’m certain that Master will Strip from this preferred minion, everything that he needs. While more minions would be nice, I know Master will not hesitate to take what he needs from this entity…” Yumara s fairly sure Master is speaking of the void god N’zoth, the one who had tricked that useless Queen Azshara. Yumara felt no emotions for her or her lot, actually she really didn’t feel any sort of emotions for many things, the exceptions she could easily count on her fingers with a few to spare. Yumara looks at Master her gaze filled with adoration. “It doesn’t surprise me, lesser being left to their own devices tend to navigate towards destruction. It is why they need Master to rule and control them. Still being the simple things that they are, they will no doubt rally against us.” Yumara says sadly shaking her head in mock disappointment, “Tis a shame really, that they lack the comprehension of being able to see the glorious future Master has planned.” She continues An evil glint appears in her eyes, while she must be kept in balance she did enjoy sowing fear, death, and destruction. It was a desire left over from that time, a hate, that was never, could never fully be quenched.

Yumara grins and brings a finger to her chin and mindlessly taps on it. “That would have been a vision, the death the destruction, the fear. One can almost taste it, if they picture it in all of its horrific glory.” She speaks her voice low as her mind plays out various scenarios. “Still the armies of Azeroth having proven that idiots gathering in large groups can prove to be rather powerful. As a certain Burning Titan found out.” Yumara says.

Yumara listens as Master talks of Skalaz the Artificer. “I would very much like to meet with your Artificer Master, having test subjects to use, will be needed in my specific line of work. I’ve been using Demons for most of my recent creations. Izzabelle being a Felblood was rather useful, as is her ability to purge, or regenerate if she dies before the purging can take place.” Yumara says questioning whether or not Izzabelle ‘s body would remember what her mind had forgotten.

Yumaras hand grips Masters robes, being in his presence always calmed her, he had a power over her that dwarfed that even of Orion. Orion might be her watcher, but Master was her keeper. “This isn’t the first time that Izzabelle has forgotten who I was, and Master is correct, this will make her more malleable for him to shape her into what we need, to ensure Masters success.” She remarks her hands clenching into fists. “Still Master will have to be careful not to manipulate her mind, else Orion might take her and leave. I swear that cat sees her almost like a daughter, it is the reason he is overtly protective of her.” Yumara knows that Master is well aware of Orion’s protective feelings towards Izzabelle.

Yumara listen to the two higher beings converse as the three move through the Masters Vessel, or perhaps it’s the vessel that is moving around them. She found it to be extraordinary, she smiles thinking of the horror this ship was truly capable of. She continues to listen as Orion, and Master speak about Izzabelle.

Yuma a turns to Orion, “now that you mention it we did have to use a combination of the most powerful spells we could to create a proper host body for our dear Izzabelle. Even with all of that you still need to keep her frozen.” Yumara says as she thinks about that fateful days. Orion turns to Yumara, “I will forever be grateful to her for intercepting that spell on that day. So much would have been lost had she not, it cost her everything, and once again she will pay that price.” Orion says, Yumara merely nods in agreement. *she knew that Orion didn’t like what Izzabelle had to go through, but he understood its necessity.

Yumara looks up at Master. “Many things went into the creation of the one known as Izzabelle. She has the potential to become them all.” She explains her brow furrowing as she speaks. “Once she obtains a form she will be able to switch to it at will. If Skalaz Masters Artificer were to force her or convince her to take on say an draconian like form. That form would be added to her many forms and in the future she could use that form. However she can only use forms that she has physically been. She cannot take on primal, Ethereal, etc forms because she has never been them, so lacks the knowledge needed to obtain them.” Yumara says, in a way Izzabelle was exceptionally powerful. Still Jericha could end her in a heartbeat, if it wasn’t for Orion’s Magic.

Yumara steps into the room Behind Master Just as Orion Vanishes, even in her nearly emotionless state, Yumara can feel slight echoes of the despair. She moves closer to Master, her mind tingling slightly.

1 Like

Skalaz placed the mightstones down on a table before responding, “The ultra reaver was only half mine, all its magical power and strength mine, but the juggernaut was the engineer…” Skalaz gave a small laugh, “He is still mad it was wrecked!”

“I know who you are, but your both here to deal with a dark iron by the name of Raveintis… Terribly powerful, even a match for me…” Skalaz shrugged, “Kinda hard to fight with alchemic attacks if everything is on fire…” Skalaz shook his head…

Skalaz snapped his fingers causing a large cage to drop from the ceiling down next to his workbench, a large creature inside clicked angerly… “Don’t worry girl, we will start small, wouldn’t want that latent spider dna to become a forefront and have you try to eat Sericon there…” Skalaz stopped and looked Izzabelle in the eyes. “It seems by the amount of creatures and homunculi I made that this is easy, however when mixing creatures you tend to mix how they act too! Too much beast and you lose the man. It’s why the most important thing to do when creating chimera with alchemy is comprehension, I gotta know what you are before I know what I can make.” Skalaz says before placing one hand on the might stone and the other on the cage. In a blinding flash of light the mightstone disappeared into thin air and the creature inside screamed in agony as it was fused!

Skalaz nodded, this was good information, with the creatures she had already inside her it became a bit obvious she might need more socially open animals, right now everything introduced to her was a solitary creature. If Skalaz kept adding solitary creatures it might adversely affect Izzabelle’s ability to work together with another person, even Sericon.

Skalaz nodded, he knew her as well, not in the ways he needed yet however. The master had been informing him on the incoming elves the moment he started talking about a contract… “I’ll refer to you as the Silent Blade.”

Skalaz watched as a spider moved to engage in a social interaction before moving back into Izzabelle… “Intriguing…” Skalaz said before finally doing what he needed… Reavhing our the goblin had to physically touch the women, her hand would do… In the exact moment he touched he saw it all, she wasn’t just a felblood at all, or what Salkeen had done… This before him was one of the most advanced living constructs created… Skalaz paused he had felt something like this before… This only made things more interesting… “You are quite a specimen…” Skalaz said while examining her, “I do think I have the creature for your spider hunger problem… By adding scorpion we can adjust your metabolism so when the spiders are inactive they won’t need to feed at all. However after so many solitary creatures we will need to add a few social minded creatures so you don’t isolate yourself…” Skalaz said removing his hand and moving towards Sericon…

Skalaz touched Sericon on the side now examining him, “If my experiments go according to plan, you two will basically look the same but should have increased strength, stamina and speed…” Skalaz said examine Sericon, he was as the goblin first saw a felblood mostly, but despite the years with the legion he was still mostly blood elf… There was a curiosity… Deep with Sericon there seemed to be something Draconian… Skalaz shook his head, it was probably nothing, but the goblin would keep a note of it… “You you both truly wanna look like monsters, I can make it happen.” Skalaz said his mind completely skipping over obvious sarcasm…

1 Like

“Such is fate at times…” Isaik hissed, without the events coming to pass he would never get the chance to summon a void lord… It still was quite sad, but Isaik had seen to many timelines where N’zoth refused to kneel before the true master or only saw Isaik as a pawn to overthrow… In every case the old god had already attracted too much attention, N’zoth was always destined to fail… Isaik would not jeopardize his own mission for anything…

“You are correct, I already sent two of of own minions to collect samples from G’huun… It will be no different with N’zoth, Queen Azshara and many others…” Isaik laughed, one of his minions had done more though catching the prize that awaited them in the cold prison cells of the vessel… A powerful Maghar has been captured alive…

“They are like insects, they skitter around concerned with their own lives following their leaders to die at whatever small reasons they see fit… Squabbling for resources and land… They do not realize how insignificant they truly are…” Isaik laughed darkly, so many things meant nothing once one mastered the realms of space… As a eredar Zalak knew that completely… Once you reached space there was nothing that could not be found somewhere else, the only thing that always would escape those mortals was time… It was why Isaik could be patient, his nemesis if not killed by Isaik’s own plans, Time would eventually claim the old dwarf…

“Sargeras grew too arrogant, believing he could consume the world before turning his great power on the pantheon…” Isaik laughed, “With his sword, Sargeras could have cleaved them all away, and returned to goals…” Isaik hissed, it was why Isaik turned away from the fallen titans plans… The fallen titans plans were short sighted, burn the universe until nothing existed… If the universe could start anew again, so too could the void lords…

Isaik grinned, “We will be meeting with the Artificer soon enough, I am sure you two will see eye to eye… Now you can use chimera to test your work…” Isaik hissed, the Artificer had put tons of effort into different creatures that could survive all sorts of vile tortures and pain. The Artificer in his spare time had been actively creating massive alchemic chimera, beasts of massive destruction able to be let loose on a city or populace… Infact Skalaz had been crafting a even more destructive creature than ever conceived before, something mixed with the powerful silithid colossi…

“Indeed…” Isaik hissed, he was always tempted to try and capture the feline, but unlike Yumara, Orion seemed much more elusive… It was of no matter, Isaik would gain control over the timeless one in the end…

Isaik seemed rather unconcerned, he had started to be wholly convinced that Izzabelle was one of the creations of the Tome of Anomaly… Isaik wasn’t so sure he death would come when she died, but like a dark phoenix she would be reborn again from the ashes as something darker… Isaik thought to comment and inform what he felt to be true, but he need not worry them with the possibility of such a revelation… But just Incase he wasn’t right he had to continue as if she wasn’t made by one of his old tomes… “I assume the spell you used was from Ebony’s own tower?” Isaik asked, prodding for information.

“Do not worry my Yumara, If Izzabelle has a form she can take, he should be able to unlock it…” Isaik stated, he was nearly ready to continue with his plans, the amulet in his grasp had grown hotter, the one they were waiting for had arrived… He was now currently reliving his past…

Isaik moved to the other side of the before stopping before the great pale orc, “Behold, this specimen was retrieved by Skalaz’s most prized chimera… A new host body for our recently lost…” Isaik said pulling forth the amulet once more, the blade shards seemed to pulse with dark soul like energy… Isaik dismissed the darkness of the room to reveal a pale orc hanging from spiked chains, despite the intense torture the creature still had defiance in his eyes…

The orc growled before spitting towards the group assembled… “The stars foresaw this, a great darkness is coming! It spreads like a malignant infection across the lands! None can stand in its path!” The Maghar spoke glaring at Isaik in the dark recesses of the prison he was apparently in. “What I did not foresee was that the stars were showing me you!” The Shadowmoon Orc growled… Isaik gave a dark laugh, “A simple and costly mistake…” the dark creature hissed moving around captured orc… “So is underestimating me!” The Maghar roared his arms wreathed in void magic! The Maghar smashed his shackles and gestured towards Isaik summoning two undead void hawks that dove at the skeletal robed man…

The hawks shredded the skeletal man’s robes and seemingly his flesh much to the Maghar’s pleasure… Isaik however just began to cackle… Laughing from seemingly every shadow in the room, the undead master was unaffected by the brazen attack… “Perfect, your a fine specimen for what I have in mind…” The dark master hissed, producing a dark amulet… Before the orc could react the amulet pulsed with dark pale energy sending a spike of pain into the Shadowmoon orc… The orc had no time to utter a word before it felt the malevolence of another presence in its mind, body and soul… The Shadowmoon orc shrieked out in agony before collapsing to the ground in spasms of bone shattering strength…

Within the orcs mind a battle began to rage, a dark predatory force lunged for the mental fortitude of the Shadowmoon orc, and although the orc was skilled in fighting within his own mind, the creature before him had stolen hundreds of bodies. The orc struggled in vain but every attempt to rid its body, mind and soul of the dark presence had failed and finally everything grew dark as the orcs being was assimilated.

The orc opened its eyes and focused them at the dark master… The eyes of this orc had changed gone was the being before, now before them was the creature… “Welcome back my minion… What have you learned?” The dark master hissed, focusing its intense gaze upon the body of the orc… The orc blinked twice before responding… “So much my dark master, Master Isaik… So very much…” The orc responded…

1 Like

Again… John slid his butcher cleaver into another helpless villager, again… John crept around at night for his prey slaughtering poor townsfolk like the animals they were! And in every morning, they blames the Gnolls! The skeletal soul awoke from his visions of the past to a new body, the soul of a Orc across from his form… “Oh… I do enjoy the masters timing…” The skeletal soul laughed, creeping towards the orc, he had done this same dance hundreds of times…

The wo soul lunged at each other causing a clash of strength as they raged! Outside the newly contested mind, the body went into bone shattering spasms! John roared leaping at his orcish prey, the Orc responded by tossing the skeletal soul away and towards the boundaries of this mental realm. John slammed hard into the sides, creaking and groaning before forcing himself back up once more. “It will take more than that…” John hissed! The orc responded with a roar, “You are in my mind! You can’t fight me!” They leapt at each other once more resulting in a clash of power! It seemed they would be evenly matched until the skeletal soul began his true power! As the two souls wrestled Gallows sank his skeletal teeth deep into the orcs soul! A flash of life came to the skeletal soul revealing a part of the orcs past…

They pushed off each other John Gallows landing hard and brandishing two daggers made of dark soul energy… The orc landed hard as well brandishing a large axe… The two charged at each other again and again until finally The skeletal soul stood supreme, “Now this is mine…” The dark soul laughed as it began to consume the rest of the orcs soul, and sweet it was…

With every bite, He saw more, felt more, became more… The orc before them though like the appearance of a Shadowmoon orc was something more… It was the offspring of both a Shadowmoon and Something more and had been raised as such, the zealous Lightbound even claiming the orcs father… What had been left was a deep loathing for the light and skills in hunting and shadow magic… Gallows experienced every memory as if it was his own, the two souls were becoming one…

More of their memories became one, it was at this time Gallows grew more acclimated to his new body, as he forced his way in the body responded tightening its grip… The final shifts happened as they completely became one, he would no longer be known as Gallows, John, Stician or the corpse, he would take this bodies name, he was now Rekkagg… It was truly ironic, the master had helped create the being known as the lich king, a orcish soul fused into a human body… Now he had created Rekkagg, the Infernal Stalker… Rekkagg opened his eyes and focused them on his dark master…

Rekkagg blinked twice still trying to completely readjust to his new body before responding… “So much my dark master, Master Isaik… So very much…” The orc responded… Rekkagg dropped down on one knee immediately kneeling before the greatest of dark beings… “They are already moving against us, my master… As we speak they are gathering allies to bring us down… They have Thommus creating a weapon to crush they homunculi…” Rekkagg barked out every thing he had learned and was ready to do whatever was commanded of him… As he spoke he did take a glance at the masters new favored, a elf by the first look but obviously something much more…

1 Like

Izzabelle raises one of her eyebrows, and slowly turns her head to look at Sericon. She watches him for a moment then slowly turns back to face Skalaz, it seemed like time had slowed down as she moved. “I get this strange feeling that he would probably enjoy that.” She states as her attention returns fully to The Artificer.

Izzabelle tilts her head as she listens to the Artificer speak about homunculi, chimera, and alchemic creations. Once again she finds herself questioning her existence in her mind. Perhaps she was one of his creations, and she needed to be repaired in some way. It was a strange thought, probably not true, but, the possibility did exist. She looks at her bonded from the corner of her eye, he might also be one of the Artificer’s creations. They might be a team unit that was damaged in the last battle. It would explain why that strange Elf with the Master, looked at her like she knew her. “I don’t think of anything as being easy. Once you see something as being easy, you become careless, make mistakes. Those careless mistakes usually lead to death, or something much worse.” Izzabelle says the errant thoughts fading away, as she catches the last of what the Goblin says. “Wait a moment, shouldn’t you know what I am if you created me?” She questions, confusion plain to see on her face. She looks back at Sericon, *if the Artificer didn’t create her then who did? Wait could it be the Gnome, that would explain why he gave her the serums, and the mixture he had created to help with her spiders. Still if she was created by the Gnome why was she sent to the Artificer instead of him for repairs and enhancing.

Once the spider has finished it journey back into the sac Izzabelle speaks. “Indeed, I’m not sure why I felt the need to devour the sac like I did. It was like thousands of voices in my head, begging, screaming, demanding that I help them, so I did.” Izzabelle says jumping slightly as the Goblin touches her, she wasn’t afraid but she was a little on edge. “I am in constant telepathic communication with them, it like a sort of symbiotic relationship.” She explains trying to word it correctly.

Izzabelle smiles, being able to control the ravenous hunger she felt most of the time, would be helpful. Especially considering that some of the creatures in these cages were looking rather appetizing. “I think controlling the hunger should be done first please.” She says as she turns to look at one of the creatures huddling in a cage hanging from the ceiling. “Can I eat that, if not the whole thing then perhaps just a few bites?” Izzabelle asks turning to face the cage more directly. She stops and realizes that the Goblin is most likely correct about her needing more Socially minded creatures. As it stood her Arachnids, scarabs, and her bonded were the only ones who’s presence she could stand for extended periods without becoming agitated.

Izzabelle taps her chin “so an enhanced version of who, and what, we are now… um I’m not really sure what I am.” Izzabelle states, figuring that it was best to be outright honest about it.

She thinks about what the Artificer is saying, a monstrous appearance might be kinda nice, lus she could easily transform out of it and back into her elven form. She looks over at Sericon, she was however unsure if he would be able to switch between forms. “While monstrous appearances might sew fear among the population of Azeroth, it would make trying to walk among them unnoticed a bit more difficult.” She says, stepping closer to the cage, and her unsuspecting prey.

1 Like

Yumara smiles as she looks at Master, “like insects there are those that can be useful. Then there are those that prove to be nothing but pests, and must be exterminated, else they cause problems, Master, like Azeroth’s so called heroes.” She says while following behind him. She agreed that their petty squabbling had already destroyed much of the land that Master would one day be the True God of. One day all would worship him, all would belong to him, in one way or another.

“It would seem that arrogance is a flaw many with power suffer from, Master. The very flaw that brings them crashing down.” Yumara says, remembering that arrogance was what led to Ebony Darkskill’s original defeat. “Still where fools fail, Master shall succeed.” She states with conviction, reaching out every now and then to brush her hand against his robe. She wasn’t sure if it had become a habit, she just knew the more she did it, the stronger she felt towards him.

Yumara looks up Master she was grateful that she would have something to replace Izzabelle with, that would make thing much less complicated, still. “Thank you Master, being able to test my creations on creatures that don’t die so easily, will be most useful.” She pauses for a moment, as if unsure before she continues. “Yet some of the things I create are meant to only effect certain species, specific races. With these I need to test them on mostly unwilling participants of that particular species. Trying to find what can destroy one thing and not another is a very daunting task at times, Master.” She say her voice lower than usual. While It would be easy to create a plague or poison that could destroy all, her need to remain in some form of balance wouldn’t allow for that.

“Yes Master you are correct, however Izzabelle wasn’t remade using a single spell. She was recreated using a series of spells from three of Ebony’s most powerful tomes.” Yumara explains her eyes fogging over a little and then clearing. “Even then Izzabelle wouldn’t survive if Orion didn’t keep her locked in time the way he does.” She states as they continue walking her hand now gripping his robe. “It isn’t just Izzabelle that he keeps frozen, it is also the curse that Ebony cast that cannot be dispelled, removed, transferred, or destroyed. Once cast it will remain with them until it completes its job, Master. Every part of her being is effected by this curse, and one day it will most likely claim her.” Yumara whispers, not really liking the idea, but having excepted it long ago.

Yumara’s first instinct was to shape shift into her feline form and rip apart this wretched Orc that had dared to attack her Master. Yet a voice in her mind soothed her. Trust The Master, he would never fall to the Likes of a weaker being such as that. Yumara releases the breath she was holding, still enraged that Master was attacked. However the attack proved futile, for soon the Orc was fighting a different battle. One that proved to be a losing one.

Yumara listens to the Orc speak, a small part of her still wanting to strike out at it for its attack on her Master. “They are fools, let them gather their pathetic allies, Master will crush them all in the end.” She stops speaking and taps her chin, “Then we will need to do what we can to empower the Homunculi.” She says.

1 Like

Isaik gave a small laugh, “It is Azeroth’s so called heroes which I define as the planets most valuable resource… Individuals of power who together seem to be able to topple any enemy…” Isaik twisted his hand to conjure a image using the void, “It is why I have been using powerful hunters to track, contain and bring those heroes to me… When I break them, I will have a unstoppable army…” Isaik hissed, showing images of a great black tiger and the a skeletal soul dragging away heroes into the darkness… When these heroes are alone they are vulnerable, powerful and dangerous yes, but vulnerable… “It is the very reason, we have this orc here…”

Isaik turned to face Yumara his soulless eyes showing no emotion save enlightenment… “My arrogance, was the very thing that cost me my victory and life before… This time around it will not be the same…” Isaik said, remembering Zalak’s death at the hand of the now unnamed elf, cursing as he was slain again in the human form… Still fate had been unusually kind, if the scourge had not rampaged across Azeroth, Isaik and Zalak would have never come back…

Isaik simply bowed, his arms extended like he was on a cross, “I expect each one of my minions to be at their full potential, whether that be by using force on our enemies or by creating objects to do the same.” Isaik stated, “With so many under my command a steady stream of test subjects is easy to come by… Infact our most prolific source would be kobolds and Troggs from the cave systems that connect to my subterranean kingdom…” Isaik gave a clever grin, “Though I suppose you mean subjects of rare or highly specific lineage… With such tasks the hunters can retrieve anything you need…” Isaik hissed refering to the writhing orc on the floor…

Isaik said nothing, he was still silently thinking over what he had learned of Izzabelle… Multiple tomes had been used, that was only another complication… If one of his tomes were used it would mean that Izzabelle or atleast her body was something more… If it was indeed the tome of Anomaly used, she was in a way more powerful then she knew… However it was the next words that also explained her inevitable death…

Oblivion… Izzabelle’s death was not coming because she was weak, but because of the most dangerous and consuming spell Zalak had ever created… The spell that rebounded so horridly… Isaik had a new recognition of what Izzabelle was but also just as importantly how they were quite alike… If Isaik himself never got the chance to fulfill his plans his own curse would eventually consume him as well… “Izzabelle’s curse will be cured, when I become a true god among gods… The alpha and omega… Reality will be as I will it…” Isaik hissed, it was why he did everything, just like how Sargeras saw, Zalak saw that the universe was flawed… Zalak however had determined that by being the ruler of the universe, he could make it perfect…

Isaik tilted his head, what possible bomb could they possibly create that would affect the homunculi? The homunculi were at times nearly indistinguishable from mortal men, would the heroes truly risk innocent lives to slay the master?

“Quite true, but let us not fall to arrogance like others have when facing heroes…” Isaik scratched his boney chin, “If we are to create a way to further empower the homunculi against their weapon, we must know what it does…” Isaik hissed, he cast his gaze upon Rekkagg… “Tell me everything you know of Thommus…” Isaik hissed, if they were gonna know the weapon they had to know the gnome behind it…

1 Like

Rekkagg kept his head low, in this new form he was still weak still acclimating to his new body… His soul had yet to completely consume the orcs, and therefore it left them both in a slightly contested state over the ownership of the body… Rekkagg understood he had no reason to fear the master, even in his failure he had succeeded in gathering crucial information… “Yes, the master will crush them all in the end…” The orc growled, and he would be apart of the slaughter at the master’s command…

Rekkagg nodded, “Yes master… I found the gnome Thommus, it appears he has relation to the gnome Smuggs’s late wife. Smuggs’s wife and Thommus both worked in the part of the city on the radioactive gas. While she was skilled in nuclear physics, Thommus was specialized in magic aerospace engineering…” Rekkagg informed, as the body Stician he had tracked Thommus down to capture the gnome for the master’s needs… The master had desired more individuals with great technological experience and talent… Rekkagg himself could tell that is why this body was chosen and captured, in the mind of this orc was detailed spells and incantions of the necrolytes that made the Shadowmoon clan so dangerous… What came next was the part most interesting to how Gallows had worked, when the two souls completely became one as Gallows devoured the orcs they would cease to be two individuals but one, it was similar to how Isaik and Zalak worked. “Lately master the gnome has been specializing on light and shadow magic, like a technological version of a discipline priest…” Rekkagg stated, this was all the technical information he knew, as for his own death, that was a different story altogether…

Rekkagg finally looked up at his master and his chosen, “I am ready to track that gnome down, I will bring him to you, in mostly one piece…” Rekkagg barked, he was ready to get a bit of revenge for the death he had just felt… Rekkagg pushed himself to his feet, he locked his gaze unto Yumara, “Greetings… I am the Nameless One… It is a honor to meet someone favored by the master…” Rekkagg stayed before looking back at the master, “Shall I report to the Artificer for enhancements? This orc is strong but still quite mortal…” Rekkagg said a hint of disgust at the word mortal… He had become so used to being a monster, being normal was so cruel to him…

Rekkagg held his hand out, calling with his soul to his weapons, it would be quite the question as to what would come, the two souls had used different weapons their whole existence… Concentrating harder, Rekkagg growled before a large metal gun appeared in his left hand, It was dark purple and Rekkagg could tell powerful… Examining the weapon closely, He could tell it was of the orcs design, a modified version of the iron horde technology… To his surprise in the right hand a large dark metal axe appeared, a executioners axe modified for war, one of Gallows’s old weapons… Rekkagg gave a dark grin, this was perfect, Rekkagg dismissed his old axe and focused on the rifle… The orc could feel this weapon would be useful in the future, still he wondered if his monster was ready from Skalaz…

1 Like

Faendrel growls beneath her breath as the fool Mage activates the magic dampening shield. While her spells might not be so fast her vermin, and summoned demons wouldn’t be effected, as long as they didn’t rely on magic to attack with. With that she summons a Fel Hunter sending it after the wretched wizard. She then turns to face the …

Faendrel shrieks in rage as her earth bound vermin are frozen to death, mere seconds before the icy chill that claimed them grips at her feet. It freezes them to the ground as the frost works up her legs turning them into chunks of frozen flesh. She swiftly send the airborne creatures up towards the ceiling to avoid the deadly frost. Some don’t make it, and fall to the stockades floor as nothing more than icy corpses. Frozen to the ground. Twisting her hands she targets one of the guards in a group f them with seed of corruption, before casting agony on those aroun him. She curses again as she notices that the guards while pained, hardly even seem effected by her spell. The fel Hunter however isn’t slowed by the icy spell which holds her in place. It whips its long tentacle like appendages out before it, devouring the icy magic, before leaping at the Mage.

1 Like

Salkeen ever unpredictable, cast his glare on two fel stalkers… His burning gaze filling them with his will and their devotion to their lord bringing them to a ecstatic frenzy before rushing out from the command center after the shivarra… Salkeen wanted to make a point across about the care of what was his, the others would learn as well… Down the darkened fel steel hallways the fel stalkers barked and roared to each other as they chased their fearful prey, the shivarra no doubt quite aware she was being pursued… No matter where the demoness ran the hounds would be behind her, ever gaining ground on the shivarra… It wasn’t until they were literally within snapping range that the hounds, surrounded the fearful shivarra barring their fangs they approached before at the last second when they seemed like they might strike, the fel stalkers merely groaned before wandering off.

Salkeen watched as the fel stalkers charged out the door to chase their prey before focusing his gaze upon Lhashira. The fel stalkers were also a warning to the demoness, if Salkeen didn’t approve of her message she might receive the same fate…

Salkeen only shifted slightly, a small give away that he was indeed listening because it involved Jericha… The demon lord narrowed his eyes a command to continue…

Salkeen considered what was said, two that were actively trying to seek Jericha out to save her, one coming to join them… The whole ordeal was complicated, but the demon lord was already drafting up a plan…

Salkeen gave a dark laugh, “A command to stay off Azeroth? Where do you believe we are headed now?” Salkeen taunted, he was lying however, they were not technically hung to land on Azeroth but a stronghold base located in Azeroth’s far orbit… This is how Salkeen had become the demon lord that owned the space around Azeroth… When launches were made against Azeroth, he was the first to know! The spot however now came with a treacherous peril, the stronghold orbiting far from the planet, even eclipsed by Azeroth’s two moons had to avoid detection from the Vindicaar, the lightforged vessel that orbited Azeroth’s lower orbits…

Salkeen eyes snapped towards Jericha, it was going to get a lot more fun with his void witch awake… Salkeen said nothing yet, he would let his queen of demons have her words before he spoke…

It was a pleasure to watch that even after such pain and events Jericha was still the most loyal of his minions, and he was to her… If he willed it she would gladly face death, but it was something he would never truly permit… Salkeen Infact had a different plan…

Salkeen couldn’t help but give a small growling laugh barely audible but clear that the demon lord was amused by the events unfolding… Salkeen had nothing personally against Lhashira, but if Jericha felt the reason to persecute her, Salkeen would watch eagerly…

Salkeen gave another dark and short laugh, “Plenty of the dead were brought in after the battle and left in the beast pens at the bottom of the ship.” Salkeen growled malevolently, demons were known to recuperate in the nether, so their corpses were not needed for rebirth usually… It brought Salkeen a edge of dark humor that Suzuna’s body was likely being gnawed on by all sorts of animalistic demons…

2 Likes

Jericha’s pushes herself up into a sitting position, the blood from Lhashira giving her some much needed strength. She brings a hand to her head and massages one of her ears. She looks at the moaning and weeping demoness with the disgust. It was pathetic the way she was carrying on. A void tentacle with tiny hooked barbs wraps around her face, stifling the monotonous whining. It slowly twists back and forth, shredding the flesh on her face. Lhashira flops about on the floor like a fish out of water, clawing wildly at the tentacle. Jericha smiles darkly and turns her attention to her Lord. “Not that, that annoyance has been temporarily silenced Lord Salkeen, I believe you were saying something about the beast pens.” Jericha fel eye takes on a more sinister look as her lips curl upward. “Part of me is tempted to free Suzuna’s soul and send it back to her body. Waking up while being eaten alive, would be a new experience, at least for her.” As she speaks she plucks the artifact eye from her socket, and rolls it between her fingers. “Still Suzuna belongs to you Lord Salkeen, so I will defer to your decision on when and where I should release her soul.” Jericha knows that she isn’t a nice person, she enjoys seeing others in pain. Even those she considers friends, while she might not wish for their deaths, their screams are a completely different story.

Her attention is drawn back to Lhashira as the demoness uses her fel wind blades to slice apart the tentacle that was shredding her face. She looks over at Jericha eyes filled with fear and hate. From her eyes down her face bore a resemblance to that of ground beef. Bloodied strips of flesh dangling down like broken cobwebs. She looked a rather horrific sight, her words came out like unintelligible garble as she tried to speak. Jericha could tell just by looking that the pathetic thing wanted to strike out at her. If she so much as tried though she would be dead before the attack even came close to her, and it most likely wouldn’t be by Jericha’s hand. Standing Jericha walks the few steps to where Lhashira is curled up on the floor. As she moves she switches into the form of a void corrupted Shivarra. Reaching down she lifts Lhashira up off the cold fel steel floor. Four of her arms pin Lhashira’s to her side, the tentacles that line either side of Jericha’s spine, whip around her, entangling the demoness’s wings. With her free hands Jericha reaches out and takes hold of her face. She drives her claw like nails into the mangled meat. Lhashira grunts and groans trying to shriek through the ruins of her mouth.

“Now, now, you are impossible to understand like this, here let me help.” As Jericha says this an inky Black ichor spreads from her hands and onto Lhashira’s face. Mostly destroyed or not the demoness howls in pain, her body convulsing so strongly that It shatters some of her bones, while rupturing some of her organs. The ichor slowly spreads until it covers her whole body. At this point Lhashira has lost consciousness and is just twitching mindlessly in Jericha’s grip. Jericha sighs, it wasn’t as much fun if she slept through it. Jericha sends a shock through the demoness waking her up. As soon as Lhashira crossed the threshold into consciousness, Jericha crushed every bone in her wings. “Lord Salkeen does not require your opinion or that of your poor tortured pathetic brother. When it comes to what he chooses to do with me, or any of his minions. You will find your time with us more pleasant if you remember this.” Jericha sneered her voice a low and mocking. She drops Lhashira to the floor, and the inky Black ichor slowly recedes back towards Jericha. The demoness’s face is now twisted and deformed, when she goes to speak, it comes out as hideous garble, her tongue flops out of the ruins of her mouth as she tries to speak. The hole in her head remained, her ear gone for now. Lhashira twitches about before passing out again.

Jericha turns to a few Wyrmtongue, “would you please remove the trash.” As she speaks she kicks Lhashira, they move forward and grab hold of her, looking to Lord Salkeen for conformation. “Should we toss it into the incinerator, or one of the Soul furnaces My Lord?” They ask before attempting to move her out. Jericha moves up behind Lord Salkeen and slides her arms around him.

1 Like

Lhashira cannot help the small upturning of her lips as the fel stalkers rush out after the Shivarra. She silently hoped that they would tear her apart. If not that ripping off a few limbs and mauling her would do nicely. It not like she needs six arm. Still that could very well be her if her Lord doesn’t like what she has to say. It’s times like these that she curses the Reavrix and the contract he bound her too.

Lhashira is about to answer her Lord when her attention is drawn to his void witch. Lhashira felt chills running down her spine, with both of them conscious she truly didn’t want to be here. They were both wildly unpredictable, yet she had never actually fought Lord Salkeen’s Void Witch. She had only seen her in action, that was enough to tell her, the woman before her was a complete nut job.

Lhashira growls lowly as Jericha insults her brother, he was merely looking out for the ungrateful witch. If the wretched thing wanted to go and get herself perished Lhashira was okay with that. Still if something happened to Jericha, Lhashira had this feeling all those under Lord Salkeen would pay the price. Before she can answer either her Lord or his Witch, she is wrapped in tentacles and pulled off of her feet. The back of her head strikes the corner of the chair that Jericha is curled up is. She hisses slightly in pain, the tentacles searing the flesh on her wings, arms and torso. It isn’t as bad as it would have been, before her Lords gift.

The demoness’s howls of pain, turn into choked gurgling as the tentacles around her neck tighten. She can feel the acidic saliva eating away at her flesh. Even as that insane witch rips her ear from her head with her teeth. The pain is horrific, waves of sharp burning agony assault her, as she is released and dropped to the floor. She quickly turn to Jericha sobbing and starts apologizing, one hand pressed to the burnt bleeding hole in the side of her head. “I’m sorry, so very sorry, please, please forgive me. It was wrong of me to tell Lord Salkeen what to do concerning you. Please, I’m so sorry…” she continues to grovel hoping that it would be enough to appease the crazy witch.

Silence descended upon the room as Lhashira finds herself gagged by a tentacle wrapping around the lower part of her face. When it twists back and forth first it feels like tiny claws ripping at her flesh. Seconds later she is in horrendous pain, as the protective layer of scaly skin is destroyed. The tentacles is now shredding the soft fleshy layers beneath it. It manages to completely mangle the lower half of her face, before Lhashira snaps and uses her magic to free herself. At this moment she desperately wanted to strike out against that twisted evil witch, and say to hell with the consequences. Yet she is unable to, bound to the will of her Lord like she is.

Lhashira quicklydiscovers that other than being in the hands of that monster from earlier, she had never experienced pain quite as severe as this. She can feel her bones shattering as she convulses in the cruel woman’s grip. The overwhelming agony as organs rupture and explode. She is going to die, this horrific insane witch was going to kill her. The agony spreads throughout her body, causing her mind to shut down. Yet she isn’t allowed the peace of mental oblivion. She is ripped back into the waken world just so that beetch can crush and destroy her wings before dropping her once more onto the hard steel floor. She can barely move her body wracked in pain. She goes to speak, yet nothing but unintelligible garble comes out. She quickly realizes that she cannot control her tongue or really move her lower jaw much. Reaching up she touches her face, and shudders. The witch healed her but left her face completely ruined at the same time. She could tell just by touching the skin, her face was now the stuff of nightmares. Her eyes roll to the back of her head as her mind, and body reach their tolerance for suffering.

1 Like

Skalaz shook his head, the void did odd things to the minds of mortals, made them what others might call insane… Skalaz tried not to judge on that, to many he was considered quite insane, why else would one purposely make monsters, let alone for those who wished to become them?!

Skalaz nodded, “A wise way to look at things, but I would be lying if considering him as a challenge was putting it lightly either… Last time I fought the once Instructor of the Master, I lost quite a bit…” Skalaz said his warning carefully, with his last sentence he showed just how much! With a snap of the goblins left fingers, the entirety of the goblins right arm along with a great portion of the right side of his chest deconstructed… Skalaz had lost a lot in his fight with that warlock, “I was quite mortal when that happened…” Skalaz remarked, snapping his left fingers again to remake what he now had…

Now this was a tough one to explain, “Your more advanced than anything I have created so far…” Skalaz said, it was true, he made amazing works of art and by normal standards what he made was beyond complicated, advanced and powerful… One merely had to see things like Varicar and Skalaz’s newest homunculus to see that what the goblin was capable of… The goblin also had a myriad of alchemic chimera to show his strength… No Izzabelle was something much more complex, the faintest of signatures, something any one might miss were intermixed with Zalak’s… “By what I can tell you were probably made by the Master’s magic. But seeing as I’m the head Artificer here, I’ll be working on you.” Skalaz said glancing into the cage to ensure the creature was acclimating to the process nicely…

Skalaz considered Izzabelle’s words carefully, perhaps a symbiotic relationship genetically between Sericon and Izzabelle was more easier accomplished then previously thought… “If that is the case I am gonna need you to cough up a spiderling, I can further you and Sericon’s symbiotic relation by giving him a piece of you.” Skalaz said, in this he was quite firm, “By using a spiderling, we can connect you telepathically without magic…” Skalaz informed, it was a wise decision, when fighting the warlock there was always a chance that even magic might not be working…

“No food in this cage, this is your scorpion!” Skalaz said smacking the side of the cage with his staff. Inside the cage the clicking became quite furious before a roaring flame lit up the inside of the cage revealing a firelands scorpion! Skalaz snapped his fingers conjuring a minor arcane barrier as the scorpion spat burning fire towards the cage bars… “With luck, we should be able to give you more fire resistance…” Skalaz informed as he watched the angry scorpion attempt to free itself… Skalaz was still eagerly waiting for the data and scientific information from Smuggs’s lab, the amount of dna engineering the gnome knew would be a invaluable addition to further the experiments of Skalaz and the master…

“Correct.” Skalaz said, there was not much like the goblin who tried to make perfection of his subjects. Like Salkeen, Izzabelle and Sericon would be enhanced to a level of perfect being, they would be enhanced…

Skalaz only nodded, it was time for them to begin… “Please step into the circle.” Skalaz said gesturing to Izzabelle first, he would work on Sericon next. With that Skalaz snapped his fingers causing the center of the room to shift and change into a giant alchemic and arcane circle… along the sides of the great circle were outter loops that were waiting for animals for the chimera process… Skalaz snapped his fingers again causing the scorpion and it’s cage to occupy one of the outter loops, now he just needed two more animals preferably of a social nature…

1 Like

Sericon watched as the two spoke, Izzabelle was getting along easier than Sericon had thought, though the elf did notice she seemed lost many a time… Sericon stood nearby his mere presence offering the protection she needed.

Sericon looked over giving a mocking look of shock! How could anyone want to knock Sericon into orbit, especially Izzabelle?!

“Remind me not to tell the juggernaut about his reaver then…” Sericon muttered, he was wondering if perhaps a newer version of a reaver was being created… But where?? Sericon now had been wondering if Skalaz had a lab near the master where the rest of the masters minions had places of work… Did the juggernaut have a entire area built for creating new mechanical works of power? To be honest the elf didn’t even know if the juggernaut was a goblin or not…

Sericon nodded, he could see why fighting a old and experienced warlock might be a major challenge… Still Sericon had been a warlock once, now was his time to fight, if anyone could help fight Raveintis it was him!

Sericon glanced at Izzabelle, that was a odd thing to say, would Izzabelle truly try??

Sericon now was worried, perhaps she had too much spider in her already… The elf thought to say something but perhaos it was a less wise decision…

Sericon paused, that is what happened to one as powerful as the Artificer? Perhaps Sericon and Izzabelle were truly in for the fight of their lives against that warlock… Who could possibly even train them more to kill such a monster?!? Sericon grabbed his blades once more he was nervous, they needed a lot of training before they tried to take on the warlock…

The master? Sericon thought they recently grabbed her from the void witches estate, how was she related to the master? Sericon himself barely knew anything about the dark creature, he had been under Salkeen, therefore he knew of the dark creature. But Salkeen had been a loud and out in the open demon lord, this dark creature would just show up once and while before discreetly vanishing back to where ever it came from! Only recently had he seen the power the creature could command, in the beginning it looked like Salkeen commanded the dark creature when Sericon first joined, it was apparently obvious that the Master Infact commanded everything…

Sericon snapped back to the current conversion, “Wait I’m gonna be part spider now?!! I won’t grow any horrid side effects will I?” Sericon asked, he didn’t mind talking to Izzabelle with his mind, but if he got a hunger for flies he might as well turn this sword on his neck and slice… “What else we putting in us?” Sericon asked…

Sericon froze, did Skalaz not understand sarcasm? Did the elf just doom himself?!

Sericon steeped back it seemed like Izzabelle was up first…

1 Like

Isaik nodded, his mind going over possible theories on how that troublesome group was planning to impact such a large part of his plans… The homunculi were key to the whole thing, it was the whole way the master could infiltrate so many aspects of the horde, alliance, twilights hammer, everything…

Isaik hissed, those pair of Magic’s were quite versatile, seeing the future, mass dispelling of magic or even the slightly possibility of even trying to create a new reality… Isaik considered the way he knew his own instructor long ago… Creating a new reality was not his style, the dwarf wouldn’t kill off all those innocent people… Isaik was sure creating a entire new reality wasn’t even possible with the power on Azeroth, it would require the amount of planning and power as ascending to a god… Isaik thought of the other two options, future seeing or mass dispelling…

“Not necessary… You have a new assignment…” Isaik said monotonously, Rekkagg wasn’t needed to chase after Thommus, the master had already sent another for that task… “Just as our enemies are making moves so have I been making moves of my own… Two are being ready made to take on my old nemesis Raveintis…” Isaik hissed, “However they will need you to further their training, you have been the one who has tried to end Raveintis the most…” Isaik commanded, even in his weakened state, Rekkagg was the only one that Isaik felt would be able to further ready the two elves for their task…

Isaik was pleased, the core group being forged to take out Raveintis was coming together perfectly… Each one of them were skilled in close up combat or non-magic attacks to ensure their skills could not be stopped by the warlocks dreaded felhunters… The next part of the plan was to find a way to separate Raveintis from his allies… Rekkagg, Izzabelle, and Sericon, would need to face Raveintis after the master had separated him from his allies… Isaik laughed it wouldn’t be too hard, the troublesome heroes only had themselves, the master had armies!

“Yes… Goto the Artificer… There you will find your two new disciples and be enhanced enough for this new body…” Isaik hissed, “You can thank Skalaz’s newest creation for capturing this body…” Isaik hissed, “It matters not though, head to the Artificer…” Isaik commanded before turning his attention back to Yumara…

It appeared Ahcirej would not be joining them, “It is time we leave towards Azeroth…” Isaik stated monotonously, and with the last word said the entirety of the vessel seemed to thrum before piercing shriek filled the air! The vessel seemed to warp and bend before with a massive boom from the sounds of a great object vanishing from the air signaled the vessel had moved… It wasn’t but a second or two after that a similar boom could be heard signaling their arrival on Azeroth… Isaik was unfazed, his vessel was beyond anything most would ever see, it’s pure advanced technologies making the ship Salkeen rode upon seem outdated… It wasn’t entirely true, they were just different vessels, Salkeen’s was a legion vessel, Isaik’s a dark dimensional fortress…

Outside the Vessel the scene had changed entirely, within some of the deepest and darkest caverns in the eastern kingdoms now held the great vessel… They were back on Azeroth, the master vessel taking its true place where it belonged… It was more than a ship, it was the master’s fortress of darkness in the depths of his domain. Now the true planning could begin, Isaik had to mobilize a few armies of his to impede Raveintis anyway he could…

Izzabelle never once thought that fighting this Raveintis was going to be easy, or not much of a challenge. The amount of power that she felt emanating from her new Master, was proof that this Dwarf was an extremely powerful adversary. She watches with interest as the Goblin shows proof of just what the warlock is capable of. Izzabelle while have no been through worse, knows that she is not prepared to fight this Raveintis as she is now. She is to weak, there’s too many gaps in her memory. Hope this Goblin that created her could figure out the cause, and alleviate some of them. “I have no doubt that the one we are being trained to fight will most likely be a fight to the death. I also know that as I am now, I would lose, before the battle even begun.” Izzabelle says stepping a little closer to Sericon.[quote=“Skalaz-emerald-dream, post:936, topic:12462”]
Now this was a tough one to explain, “Your more advanced than anything I have created so far…” Skalaz said,
[/quote]
Izzabelle’s eyes widen as the Artificer speaks, he didn’t make her. She was more advanced, If he wasn’t the one who made her, how could he fix her? Why wasn’t she sent to the one who created her? The only other one she could think of was the Gnome. Why wasn’t she sent to the Gnome, he would know what to… they should have sent her to…

The next few words bring Izzabelle’s frantic thought to a sudden stop. Oh it was the Master who had created her, and he had sent her here for repairs. Considering that she was a creation of his, that must mean that Sericon was one as well… Still there were bits and pieces of memories that told a different story. So many gaps would they all ever be filled. “I’m prepared to except nearly all the help I can get.” She states with conviction, acknowledging that you are weak, is the first sign of building up strength.

Izzabelle suddenly finds herself unsure on what to do, It didn’t seem like Sericon was to keen on the idea, plus she wasn’t sure just how this would work. She was certain that she didn’t want to have one of her spiders used if Sericon was against it. She turns to Sericon, reaches out and grabs one of his hands in both of hers. “I don’t think you will grow any horrid side effects, and if you did, they cannot be any worse than the ones I have.” Izzabelle claims squeezing his hand before turning back to Skalaz. “I’m not sure how this would work, everyone of my spiderlings must at some point every few days return to the sac, to renew their connection, else they will cease to exist. Not die just kind of poof! out of existence. They must remain for at least 24 hours for the connection to be reestablished.” Izzabelle explains, while her mind is being bombarded with many thoughts. She had been under the impression that the bond that she now shared with Sericon had linked their souls, and minds together. They should be able to speak to one another telepathically,and feel when the other is in danger. Unless the spiderling was a back up of sorts Incase they one they were fighting managed to some how block the bond. “I’ll cough up a spidering or two once I’m certain that it will work, if they need to be switched out every week or so.” She says more than happy to strengthen her relationship with Sericon. Still no sense in hacking up a spider if it wasn’t going to work.

She already had a high resistance to most Magic’s, still from what she had seen and heard over the last few minutes. She was going to need much more than what she had right now. She watches the scorpion spit fire out at them, and cannot help be slightly upset that she cannot eat it. She looks at it longingly before turning away and trying to peer into the other cages.

Izzabelle felt all that f her nerves suddenly flare and it put her on edge, as the Artificer instructed her to step into the circle. All those blank spots in her mind, were filling with trepidation and uncertainty. She looks over at Sericon and calms down a little, even if it cost him his life, she feels he would let nothing awful happen to her. Taking a deep breath she brings her hand to her mouth and coughs. Snatching Sericons hand, she pulls him down into a quick kiss. Releasing him she turns and walks into the center circle. She nods at the Artificer, she was ready to begin when he was, she braces herself for the pain that she knows is coming.

In the palm of Sericans hand sits two of her fel, Plague, spiders. Both at the moment smaller than a dime. They stare at him expectantly, as if waiting for him to make the next move.

1 Like

As her mind scanned through the memories around her, Ahcirej finally picked out enough pieces, to resemble the knowledge that she required. With that her ethereal like form seems to disperse throughout the small vessel. Different parts of her soul linked to the vessels control, and weapon systems. When she was finished she took a deep breath and prayed that this would work. She concentrates on starting the vessel, at first nothing, then after a few seconds the vessel comes to life. When it does Ahcirej can feel it like it was a second skin. She can make it fly, she can make it fire. Right now this vessel represented her body, and her mind was the pilot. She now had an idea of what she must do, but whom should she go to. It wasn’t an easy task, she must speak with someone of knowledge to accomplish it. The small Legion vessel powers down and Ahcirej disconnects from it and floats back out of it.

The words spoken to her earlier echo within her mind once more. Yes she needed to make her way back to Azeroth, back to her twin, back to Lord Salkeen. With a mere thought she vanishes from the Ered’kiel and appears aboard the Ignis’avim. She can pic up the magical imprints that both Jericha and Lord Salkeen leave behind. As she traverses the halls a Shivarra fleeing two fel stalkers rushes right through her, followed quickly by the two beasts. The poor thing looked completely terrified, and took no notice of her presence. One of the fel stalkers slows just a hair, as if it felt an minute disturbance around it, before continuing the chase. Ahcirej continues towards her destination floating over the threshold and onto the command bridge she sees them both.

It was nice to see that after everything that happened, somethings never changed, Jericha was still as nasty and heartless, as she ever was. Know she would need to make her presence known and her lack of being able to communicate, made her ability to ask this request rather… no it wasn’t that difficult at all, why hadn’t she thought of this earlier. She takes control of one of the holographic engines and creates an image of herself, one that she can speak through using this technology. The image shimmers and appears on the holopad, It kneels respectfully to Lord Salkeen. ”Lord Salkeen, Your minion wishes to ask something of you.” she wouldn’t ask unless first given permission to do so.

Yumara nods at Master in understanding, it was her own arrogance that had trapped her as she was now. Not where she was now but as she was now. When she had been fleeing those gods trying to persecute and destroy her, she thought to hide within the body of an unborn child. This proved to be the biggest mistake and the greatest blessing of her existence. She hadn’t realized until it was to late that her soul and mind had coalesced with that of the child’s. By then she was trapped, trapped in a body that was born ill, and dying. One that survived its initial first few years through her will alone. Still being trapped with this child as part of her, she was able to delelope emotions they were broken and erratic, most often they didn’t exist at all, but they were there. Now countless lifetimes later she stand behind the nevthat feels like the one stolen from her, the one that lead to her madness and persecution. She would not be separated from him again. “It would seem arrogance is the downfall of many Master.” She says.

Yumara listens quietly as Master speaks. “While the troggs and kobolds, might be easy fodder for the more basic poisons and plagues. Those designed to only effect certain races, or sub races, and lineages require specific subjects. Such as a plague that would effect a fel stalkers ability to devour magic, and reproduce through the use of it. For all the plagues I produce I must also create the antidote and some form of prophylactic elixir. It comes with the whole being kep in balance.” She explains as she looks at the Orc writhing about on the floor, pleased that it was in such horrific pain. She hoped that, its agony was eternal. “Once Master is the alpha and omega all worlds will be perfect.” Yumara says bowing her head slightly.

Yumara had no doubt that Master would keep his word, when he became the god of gods, her curse would be cured. Master wished to create a much better world, why were all those f these fools trying to stop him? Still Those who oppose him, would be either killed or worse yet, used as fodder or reprogrammed into something from their worse nightmares. It wasn’t like Master didn’t give them choices. But still Yumara smiles slightly knowing that at least in the end Izzabelle could be saved. She wished that her own curse could be cured, but it couldn’t. It transcends space and time, more powerful than the gods, as old as creation itself.

Master was right in order to strengthen the homunculi against this weapon be created to destroy them. A weapon being created to destroy her children. Rage seeps into Yumara, as it does, long razor sharp claws extend from her fingertips, her canines grow into fangs, tentacle like vines erupt along both sides of her back. She reaches out and grasps hold of Masters robes. “I will do all in my power and beyond to keep my children from falling to the likes of those who oppose Master and his vision.”

“Greetings Nameless One I am Yumara.” She states as they both turn back to Master. Yumara lets out a tiny bark of laughter at the sound of disgust in the Nameless Ones voice when mentioning the orcs limitations, the biggest being its mortality.

Yumara could sense they where back on Azeroth without ever leaving the ship. Her roots dug deep into the earth is numerous places. She would need to return to her labs in Pandaria soon. Yet it would probably prove safer to move her labs and equipment to the underground caverns that Master called home. Also she still couldn’t be certain how long she could be separated from Master without needing to be back in his presence. “Master I will need to move my labs and equipment here, I don’t think being separated from you is a good idea. If the traitorous Gnome was able to warn his friends about me, they might choose to act while I’m on my own.” Yumara hisses, hoping that they haven’t already planned anything.

1 Like

Isaik nodded, “It won’t be the downfall of me again…” Isaik hissed, he had tasted defeat and death twice because of his arrogance, it was a cosmic fluke that he rose again for a third chance at his victory… His own minions had lost where he was, regenerating in the nether or lost without a leader, his new body slain and laid to rest in some tomb in what was now the eastern plaguelands, without the Lich King, the Master would be lost.

Isaik glanced back at Rekkagg, “Merely task a stalker to find what you need, The Nameless One has been capturing heroes and rare creatures for ages…” Isaik said before considering the other words she spoke, by making a toxin she also in turn tasked herself with creating a antidote… The thought of Isaik’s enemies writhing in agony before being cured was not ideal, the antidotes would need to be kept far from reaching hands… The anitodotes would need to remain under the earth forever, the poisoned fools who tasted Yumara’s toxin would need either submit or siege a place none even knew about…

Isaik only bowed, the universe was indeed flawed, it had no master, no over-arching god who could tame existence and command all of reality… A omnipotent being that could make the whole of existence in their image. The universe would become perfect…

Isaik nodded, “We are merely playing a game with our enemies, as they move a chess piece so shall I…” Isaik hissed, he already had a idea of the weapon being created, and Isaik knew exactly how to play against his old instructor, who to make him choose to slay innocents or find another way… “I would not worry, even Raveintis does not know of the hidden kingdom…” Isaik said using his embedded tendrils to calm his minion…

Isaik watched silently as his two minions interacted with each other. It was perfect that even after Yumara had seen the orc assault the master she now understood a new soul was in control of the body. The nameless one had been one of Isaik’s oldest minions since his rebirth, rescued early on from a dark fate for his insidious hobbies.

Isaik paused considering the two paths before him carefully, originally the undead creature had thought to send the two elves and their new trainer to the sewers of Stormwind, using this opportunity to test their new skills and further facilitate the escape of the others inside the stockades… Isaik could however instead send them with Yumara, it however wouldn’t be necessary Isaik was always nearby and if nothing did come to face Yumara they would just stand around learning nothing… It was something to further consider while Rekkagg was enhanced…

At the moment though they had just arrived, it was time to figure out the details of moving the entirety of Yumara’s lab to its new domain. Isaik knew exactly where to relocate her lab, the cave systems inbetween Skalaz’s domain and the Master’s own would be perfect, she would remain nearby and the two alchemists could further work together.

1 Like