Ered’Kiels Desolation (IC Closed 2)

The lightforged mage watched silently as the two gnomes talked, it was quite apparent to him that Smuggs was deteriorating… A sad thing to see, but Arcar had dealt with years of war with the legion, it wasn’t something he hadn’t seen before… The mage was ready to act when he was called, he saw the relationship between Smuggs and Zassion, the caring aspects reminded him of his team… They were dead now, but they had been like a family to Arcar, more than any other… The mage now had only Zodal as a lightforged ally close to him…

Things only seemed to get worse between Zassion and Smuggs, the affliction was finally fully taking over the gnomes mind… Arcar dropped his head as a sign of respect before he heard Zassion call out!

Arcar had discussed with Zassion to do this long ago when the gnome spoke of his father… It was now the time! Arcar’s eyes flashed open and with a blue tint before the mage sent freezing ice at the gnome! Before Smuggs even got within inches of bashing Zassion’s head in with the rock he had been frozen solid! Smuggs’s face was bent in a snarl a rock in his hand a position frozen solid… Arcar sighed, this was not a respectable way for the young son to see his father, exhaling loudly the lightforged purposely frosted over the ice to obscure the gnomes form within…

Arcar looked over at Zassion, the young gnome was taking things very hard… Even with the apparent hard relationship the gnome still cared for his father… Arcar glanced at Zodal before placing his hand on his shoulder, It was all the communication Arcar would make… Arcar felt for the gnome but truly understood they had to move on, staying in the past only led to great darkness.

Arcar moves over to the pylon and platform that had been teleported down, with a quick few gestures he moved the frozen Smuggs closer… Whenever they were ready they would warp the gnome out and to a place where they could safely store and monitor his vitals…

1 Like

Zodal stood proud, “It is a pleasure to meet you despite this dire situation…” Zodal said valiantly before casting his gaze upon Zassion and Smuggs… The hunter glanced over at the dwarves giving them nods of respect, he had always enjoyed allies that were strong and loyal.

Zodal gave a small smile it was good to know this group was rather open to communication and talking. It was completely unlike how Arcar was, completely silent but still so expressive.

“The Blacksteele family is a strong one, I have found their courage and heart are as great as any lightforged!” Zodal spoke well of his friend.

Zodal grew silent his vision cast upon her scarred face, she had fought something incredibly dark recently… Something that many others would not have survived at all…

Zodal nodded, “The ventures of the light are always successful to the faithful.” Zodal felt the young women needed console on the light her beliefs had been shaken and while Zodal was great at the act, it was actually Arcar who had a devotion that was truly impressive…

Zodal stood beaming, “If you need I will watch your back young Paladin.” Zodal said smiling, he was trying to remain positive despite the scene happening to Smuggs nearby… It wasn’t until Zassion completely broke down that Zodal had to move to his friend, the massive lightforged approached from behind before wrapping his arms around his friend… “It will alright my friend…” Zodal said he only hoped Zassion would feel better. Zodal was so busy with Zassion he almost missed the newcomer.

1 Like

Izzabelle smiles slightly as Sericon explains their reason for being on Centralis. It helped to shed some light on the scattered images of things she could remember still, that floated around in her broken mind. She hated that she had so many blank spaces up there. However the battle with the Flesh Titan now made more sense. How she became more demonic than Elven was unknown to her. Still she felt as though it wasn’t something worth getting to upset over, if it got her Sericon. Izzabelle watches as Sericon returns to the Captain’s seat, readyingbto get them off of this legion controlled, mostly dead world.

Izzabelle prepares for the short flight back to the Masters vessel. Her thoughts still somewhat scattered, are brought to a halt, as the ships engines start shrieking. Moments later there’s a flash as the ship teleports back to the Masters vessel. Izzabelle grins as she rises to her feet, and approaches Sericon. “Instant teleportation to the Masters vessel, I feel will be something that will save us more than once.” She says as she comes to a stop just behind him. Seconds later they are both ported out of the ship and back into Sericons room. Izzabelle we’ll unable to read Sericons thoughts could easily pick up on his feelings of wanting to protect her, while he stared at the shield. He was her shield in many ways, protecting her from that which would harm her. Just as she would be the silent blades that would dispatch of any who tried to harm him, or those she cared for. This caused her to pause for a second, other than Sericon she didn’t recall anyone else that she cared for. So it was just Sericon, her, and Master Isaik, along with the spiders and scarabs that now took up residence in both her body and her room.

Izzabelle walks alongside Sericon, listening as he speaks. “I do vaguely remember something about training to bring down an evil that is set on destroying us.” She exclaims, although she isn’t quite certain how the two of them are going to accomplish bringing down a man that even the Master is somewhat fearful of. Still she is certain that the Master wouldn’t have given them the task had it not been possible that they would succeed. Izzabelle keeps her hands ready to call forth her blades as they continue down the treacherous, shadow filled, darkened corridors. Upon reaching the Command Center, she slips in behind Sericon and takes her place beside him. She stands silently while waiting for Master Isaik to finish what he was doing, and give them both their new orders. While waiting two elven women enter the room. The taller one with the dark colored hair nods at the two as they pass. The smaller of the two passes by them like they didn’t exist. She makes her way to Master Isaik stopping mere inches from him. She remains silent, yet the way her hand barely brushes his robes speaks volumes.

1 Like

Myrandah knelt down so that she could look the young Gnome in the face. She could both see, and feel his despair, as he watched the disease claim his fathers mind. “There are times when limits must be pushed, even when the dangers are high. Your father knew and accepted this, along with the possible outcomes.” Myrandah say to Zassion reaching out and lightly squeezing his shoulder. “Instead of thinking that your father shouldn’t have been out there. Ask yourself what was so important to him, that he would put himself in a position where this could happen.” Myrandah had a few times put herself into dangerous situations, most of them were to protect her family. Myrandah listen as the father and son talk, yet it is easy to see that Smuggs is quickly deteriorating.

Myrandah goes to cast Divine shield on the younger Gnome as his fathers mind succumbs to the madness. However before she can speak the words both the Gnome and the Light Forged Arcar, are in action. Arcar freezes Smuggs in a block of ice just as he’s inches from busting his sons head open with a rock. She hangs her head in sadness as she watches the young Gnome fall apart.

“I do believe that Zassion will need both that strength and his friends more than anything now.” Myrandah says as she witnesses the decline of the Gnomes emotional state. “Something like this is never easy to go through, even when you might not be on the best of terms with one another.” She sighs as she turns her attention more towards the two Gnomes.

Myrandah moves to touch her face, but at the last second stays her hand. Her faith had been shaken, but it hadn’t been broken. Still it would take her a little bit to recover from it. The recent events shook it a little more still.

“And I yours when the time comes.” Myrandah say speaking with more conviction than she had in the last few minutes. She then watches as Zodal goes to comfort Zassion. She reaches out and places her hand gently on one of the younger Gnomes shoulders. “I would love to tell you that everything will be fine. However we both know that for now this disease has no cure.” Myrandah says solemnly before lightly squeezing his shoulder. “However there is still hope that a cure can be found, that is what we must focus on now.” She is about to say more when she is interrupted by Gregor greeting a new comer.

Myrandah tilts her head as she hears the name… something about the name, Darkskill… Darkskill… then it hits and she blurts out the first thing that come to her mind. “Darkskill? You mean like Jericha Darkskill…” Myrandah barely speaks the final word, when she finds the man right before her. He is holding both of her arms and has his eyes locked onto hers… “How do you know of my Daughter. Where is she? Is she okay? Is she here?” He fires off one question after another. Gregor moves up beside them. “Let the lass go Onyx, I’m sure she will happily answer yer questions. Yet fer the time we should make erselves scarce, for them dark ones return.” As the Dwarf speaks Onyx releases Myrandah, but not once does he take his eyes from her. It had been six thousand years since he had last saw his daughter. She was so young at the time, a prodigy of the light. He was excited to see what greatness she had achieved during his absence. Nodding he steps away and waits to follow the others within hopes that their dreaded curse didn’t sweep him away once more.

1 Like

Zassion shook his head, he couldn’t believe his father would do anything like that, but in a way that might have been how Smuggs always had been… “Whatever he was trying to kill, must be a creature of horrific darkness…” Zassion spoke coming to a realization… His father had gone to fight this thing with the hopes that his son might never have too… Zassion glanced up at Myrandah, but Zassion was strong with his father under the ice he would protect him…

Still the words in Zassion’s mind hung there as the gnome tried to figure out what his father was trying to say… What was Thommus important for? His fathers electric prod… Zassion froze… It wasn’t his fathers electric prod, that had been his mothers… Smuggs, Zassion’s father had been a expert of genetic enhancements and robotic engineering but the prod was from a women named Christi, Zassion’s mother, a gnome specializing in nuclear physics! Zassion’s face grew pale, Thommus had been the three older gnomes partner and friend a master in rockets and technology to magic interfaces, whatever this dark creature was doing the combination of deadly technologies only meant horrific death for one of evil to gain control over… Zassion looked over at Arcar who had been ready to warp Smuggs away into a area for observation, it seemed they would need to put Zodal’s potential plan in action sooner than they thought…

“Arcar, take him and go I’ll be with you soon!” Zassion spoke before making his way towards Zodal and Myrandah. A newer man had appeared a father looking for his lost daughter, Zassion could unfortunately be of no help but he would help where he could… “Greetings Onyx, I feel for you… I wish I could help more, but I must go. I think I discovered something terrible, what my father had been trying to say…” Zassion said turning to Myrandah. “I hate to leave, I wish to talk with you more, but if what is happening is really happening we will need more…” Zassion said, the small gnome turned away, “I hope to meet you again soon… I have many questions.” Zassion spoke before placing his hand on the lightforged Pylon and warping away.

1 Like

Arcar tilted his head, whatever Zassion had learned must have been incredibly dark to snap the gnome out of such a stupor. Arcar nodded, he now understood the situation was even more complicated than even previously thought. The light forged glanced out at the others, several essembled, dwarven brothers, a Wise pandaren, a undead who seemed to be staring at a rock… A new man searching for a daughter… Arcar paused for a moment the name sounded familiar…

Arcar paused inhaling silently to calm his mind and search for the knowledge he needed… With a quick jolt he remembered, Jericha Darkskill has been a person of interest to the lightforged as a new terrible void witch under the arrogant demon lord Salkeen. Arcar’s eyes met Zodal who also had come to the same conclusion… This Onyx Darkskill has a arduous path ahead, the path of a daughter in darkness ruled over by a demon lord so cruel and vile the lightforged had lost many to his power…

Arcar watched Zodal, he could tell the other lightforged would say more about Salkeen and any information they knew of this man’s lost daughter for now Arcar had to take Smuggs up. With a flash of holy light Arcar and Smuggs warped away.

2 Likes

Zodal clapped Myrandah on the back, “He has us and the light to guide him! I do find my friend that a task is a great way to distract one from the pain of loss.” Zodal said he reached around his back and stroked Zephyr calmly…

Zodal nodded, “It is good to see your faith despite all that has happened.” Zodal spoke with the conviction of any Paladin. Zodal continued to pat Zephyr before finally speaking. “Thank you old friend, you may rest now, I think Stelle would like to return.” Zodal said watching as his pet disappeared with a flash of holy light, the clever lightforged had fitted all his pets with recall teleporters. From the exact spot Zephyr once was now stood a blue marsuul… “Stelle, thank you for coming back, did you rest well?” Zodal spoke before watching as his marsuul friend took up a spot at his side.

Zodal froze at the mention of Jericha quickly locking eyes with Arcar, the other lightforged knew as well… Zodal made his way closer to Onyx, a slightly grim look in his eyes, after the man tried to get information from Myrandah. “Unfortunate news friend, from my time in the Army of the Light, we heard of a incredibly cruel demon lord by the name of Salkeen. Our most recent reports inform us he has a new pet… A void witch that goes by the name Jericha… There is no telling if these two are the same person, but I felt you deserved to know…” Zodal said stalwartly.

2 Likes

Onyx was just about to great his friend Gregor, when a new woman mentioned a name. Not just any name but the name of his only child, his beautiful, light touched daughter. He had after a few thousand years given up on ever seeing her again. Now this Woman speaks her name as though she knows her. He blinks and appears before the woman grabbing her by the arms. He can tell that he has startled her by the look on her face. Still his grip doesn’t falter, if this woman knew of his daughter he needed answers. “How do you know of my Daughter. Where is she? Is she okay? Is she here?” He fires off one question after another.

The voice of his long time friend breaks through to him and he releases the young woman who he had just accosted. “Forgive me it’s been a very very long time since I last aw my daughter. I would know that she is okay and faring well.” Onyx says still looking at the woman, he wanted to know everything. “I so wish Misty was here, to know that our daughter still lives, makes all the pain we’ve endured worth it.” As he speaks he tries to picture what Jericha would look like now. What great things she managed to do for the good of all those around her.
His thought are interrupted as another approaches them and speaks

As the man speaks Onyx can feel his heart sinking into his chest, it looks like he suddenly aged many years. Gregor hearing it as well reaches out and pats him on the back. “Serry ye got ye hopes up fer not, me friend.” Onyx looks at both the light forged and the Human and shakes his head. “Thank you both, my Jericha was a child of the light, she would never become a demons pet…” He goes to say more when Myrandah raises a hand to stop him. “I’m sorry but Zodal speaks the truth, your Jericha belongs to the Demon Lord Salkeen.” she says, hating the fact that she knows this knowledge will break the man. He shakes his head trying to deny what he is hearing. “My daughter wouldn’t do that, she couldn’t do something like that.” Myrandah sighs she hated having to break the image this father had of his daughter. “It is her, i can see the family resemblance when i look upon you.” Onyx hangs his head in defeat, excepting that his daughter is possibly lost to him. “What happened?” he asks “I cannot say, she has been a Void Witch for as long as I have known her.” Myrandah pauses for a second “There’s one thing that i know though from the time I spent with Jericha. She is very much in love with this Demon Lord Salkeen. It will be impossible to take her from him, she isn’t above killing family or friends for him. Nor would she hesitate in giving either to him if she believes they can be corrupted.” She pauses then looks Onyx in the eye “The daughter you remember isn’t who she is, she willing gave herself to the Demon Lord.”

Onyx steps back “I thank you both, but I need time to think.” He speaks then turns and walks off in another direction. Gregor kicks the still sobbing Grundel and motions towards Onyx. Grundel gets to his feet and they both follow the distraught man. “Don’t ye werry non lass we’ll be back soon” Gregor says walking after Onyx. Meanwhile Grundel wipes his eyes. “Guess the old apple don fall far the tree, aye Darkskill?” Grundel says shaking his head. “Aye if me memory serves me right, wasn’t yer dear wife in love with yer father fer the longest time.” Grundel barely managed to dodge the bolt of ebonfrost that nearly takes off his head. Grundel reaches up and feels the top of his head his hair frozen. “At least ye aint moping about anymore” he shouts.

1 Like

Zodal crosser his massive arms, it was not his intention to cause such pain to the elf. Zodal may have been officially apart of the alliance in a way but he still felt he could work with the horde races regardless. Zodal leveled his gaze, almost ready to say that perhaps they were not the same person when Myrandah interjected…

With these words Zodal’s own heart sank slightly, he remembered a time when the lightforged were tasked with attacking a world ruled by the demon Lord Salkeen… Zodal remembered it with ease, standing upon a metal platform of a great citadel the lightforged had been planting charges and stealing any information the legion had of use… During the exchange Zodal had fought a massive pitlord by the name of Arzul, a horrific battle that nearly lost the live of all the lightforged on the planet!

Zodal ducked low dodging the burning sword of the pitlord as it screamed in rage, it was surrounded by lightforged warriors each more stalwart then the last. the lightforged hunter knew this demon was his, as the pitlord swung again, Zodal tossed his blade into the demons hide prompting it to roar in agony! With a quick motion golden chains of light appeared between Zodal and his blade, with a few moments the lightforged hunter tried to pull the pitlord down as several others tried to stab it in the legs and showered it with spells! It was not enough, Arzul roared in fury reading up on his hind legs and pulling Zodal from the floor! Zodal however was not so easily done in, as the pitlord pulled back Zodal lunged forwards using the chain to mount the powerful demon! With a mighty heroic yell Zodal pulled free his blade and stabbed down into the pitlord, the demon shaking vigorously to free itself… Aboard Zodal’s back had been Stelle, who also began to do what he could to help his long time partner… Again Zodal brought his blade up before sending it down into the pit lords spine before the massive demon shrieked in agony and collapsed…

Zodal remembered the feeling afterwards, with the massive demon laid dead the citadel was undefended… That was until with several resounding booms legions ships appeared in the sky… They were too soon the preparations to cripple the citadel were not complete, however it was what happened after that shocked them all! A great ball of blazing fel fire exited the biggest legion ship, like a great flaming bird the object approached before if became obvious what it was! “GET DOWN!!” Zodal roared and a encompassing blast of fel flames raked the citadel consuming the slow and weak in scaulding fire… “Fall back!” Another lightforged called, as another blast impacted into the citadel!! “You foolish zealots attacked what was mine? You shall perish in eternal fire for such arrogance!” The voice boomed from the demon lord in the flames… Within moments the citadel shook violently as the demon lord crashed through the walls and now gleaned to purge this light from his desecrated halls! Lightforged all around began to warp out from the battlefield from the coming death… Zodal himself felt the Genedar calling him back, when he saw a younger lightforged warrior charge the fel wreathed demon… “You dare challenge Lord Salkeen?! I shall enjoy breakin…” the words cut off as Zodal vanished from the citadel…

Zodal grimaced at the way this man daughter Jericha was under a being so cruel… It reminded him of a past he would have rather forgotten… Zodal shook his head trying to shake the foreboding feelings…

Zodal nodded at Onyx before turning to Myrandah. “If everything that is happening is true, then I must prepare. I must leave, I understand we just met, it was nice meeting you young human.” Zodal said with conviction in his voice, if they were to face that demon lord and the coming darkness Smuggs had spoken of they would need help. Zodal places his large hand unto Myrandah’s depositing a glowing yellow crystal into her grip. “If you need us, just use this.” Zodal said before beginning to move away to a slightly safer distance for warping.

1 Like

Elasande sat at the table eating cake, and drinking tea with Lizzie, and Jeheami. It seemed so surreal to her, like the precursor of something dreadful to come. She brings the cup to her lips and blows a Collins breath across the top of the steaming fluid, then takes a small sip. Herbal tea, sweetened with just a little honey, always helped to calm her nerves. Jeheami had been talking of a darkness that would blot the sun from the sky. About how friends would draw blades upon one another, and death awaited to collect those who would fall. Elasande looks over at Lizzie who is completely unaffected but what is being said. She is happily eating her cake, drinking her milk, and making a small mess of herself. “The idea is to eat the cake not wear it Lizzie.” Elasande says smiling. Lizzie shoves another fistful of cake into her mouth.

Jeheami turns her milky eyes in Lizzie’s direction. “Your Mother will be home within the next few days Lizzie.” Jeheami exclaims, using the elements to form the words and sending them to Lizzie. Her vision shows her Myrandah walking through the door. There is a sadness and a sense of loss that permeates the air around her in the vision. The swirling pattern of colors around her gives it away. Lizzie quickly swallows her cake and turns to her teacher. “Momma’s commin home, is Behwa commin Wild hewa?” She asks excitedly. Jeheami forms more words and replies to Lizzie. ”No Lizzie, I’m afraid that Izzabelle will not be returning with her.” Lizzie smile vanishes as the words make it to her ears. “Does Behwa not wine us anymowa?” Lizzie asks in a small voice. Elasande reaches over and pats Lizzie’s hand. “Perhaps Izzabelle is being held captive by dreadful pirates and needs to be rescued.” She says and watches as Lizzie’s face lights up and she jumps from her seat and rushes off.

Jeheami turns a questioning look at Elasande as Lizzie vanishes from the room. “She has gone to find the toy sword that The Captain had given her.” Elasande explains, she is about to say more, when she receives a telepathic communication. They were calling people to the Stockades, there had been another breakout. It seemed some more of the more vile prisoners had escaped. Elasande looks at her friend, “I need you to…” her words are cut off as Jeheami turns to her and speaks directly into her mind her milky white eyes glazing over as she stares at something very few can see. “Death awaits you within the twisted labyrinth Elasande, you are to stay here. The time will come when you are to battle, yet it isn’t now.” As the words filter into Elasande’s mind she stops and looks at Jeheami ready to speak. ”If you choose to enter the catacombs now, you will die, and Lizzie will be taken.” when Elasande hears this she drops into her chair again, silence filling the air between them.

1 Like

Myrandah lets out a a barely audible sigh, as shecwatches the man walk away, followed shortly by thectwo Dwarfs. She hated having to break the mans belief, that his daughter was a pinnacle of good. Was Jericha evil at all times? No! Yet when she was with The Demon Lord Salkeen, he was her world, he was her everything. She would fight with all she had to protect it. Still Myrandah felt a sense of dread at the knowledge, that to free Izzabelle she would need to fight Jericha. Jericha who had easily won every mock battle they had ever had. As she silently ponders this most recent turn of events. An explosion of light in the direction the three had walked of in. Let her know that whatever curse they were under had been activated again. A second later Grundel comes stumbling back into the area, patting out some fire on his beard. “Don worry non, I find me baubles without Ye.” He shouts as he makes his way back to the others.

Myrandah nods at Zodal “It was a pleasure meeting you as well. Likewise I need to return to Stormwind. I need first see to my daughters safety, then make preparations to free Izzabelle. There’s another that will need to be freed as well.” Myrandah says in a firm voice, just talking to Zodal had brought back more of conviction in the power of the light. “I only pray that unlike Jericha, the ones we are trying to rescue, are being held against their wills. It will be hard for me to bring my weapon against Izzabelle.” She says the smile slipping from her face.

Myrandah hold the glowing crystal in her hand, watching as the Lightforged vanishes, presumably to where the three had gone before him. She places the crystal into one of her bags. She was getting quite the collection of summoning devices. Stretching she makes her way back to where The Pandaren and the Nether Traveler are.

1 Like

Korgorn had done a great many things in his life and unlife. Committed a great many misdeeds in the name of power. Be it gaining more, or asserting his belief that power was the greatest goal any entity could pursue. However, he’d always done it trying to avoid the mistakes of previous warlords. He didn’t go looking for all-powerful demonic artifacts (he’d been somewhat incredulous when he learned Gul’dan, in fact, did. He’d had a higher opinion of the First Warlocks intelligence until he learned that), he didn’t delude himself into thinking his giant army of the damned had been enough to soften up the heroes so he could turn them into his pawns, he didn’t allow madness and a god-complex to take hold over him (though he was completely convinced that his ideology was Truth, with a capital ‘T’), and most importantly, he was loyal to his underlings. Was he a cruel tyrannical despot? Yes. Was Gul’Nazar a veritable necropolis, a city of the dead, where the most violent, bloodthirsty, and monstrous examples of the Old Horde lingered? Yes. Did Korgorn throw his living warriors into the fray with no thought for their continued survival, with no strategic or tactical insight at all, and with a short-sighted attitude of ‘we have reserves’? No. When he led his warriors and his sea dogs into battle, he did so mindfully, aware of the battlefield, his enemy, and his own forces.

And his own forces adored him for it. This was a monster both loved and feared by his subjects. Cruel was his hand when punishing the traitor, the leech, and the deserter. But those who followed him, knew glory as the Old Horde dreamed of. Yet, all of his pawns, from the lowliest peon, to the most accomplished warlock, all agreed on one thing.

If he wasn’t on a horse ninety percent of the time, their catapults would have moved faster than his decrepit #!@. So when a paladin cast a holy Hand of Hindrance on the Death Knight, his pace went from brisk power walk, to “a snail could beat him in a footrace.”

The Death Knight turned his gaze from the Guard he had been looming behind to the Paladin. He could sense the potent and powerful connection to the Light, that absolute faith… and when the hammer of judgement struck him in the helm, he guessed the paladin hadn’t the wit to actually put that connection to good use, for the hammer struck and did so very, very little…

The guard, however, grew bold, and mistook the awe of a man disbelieving of the sheer stupidity before him, for the awe of a man struck still with terror. It took little more than an idle backhand to correct that misunderstanding.

“What.” Korgorn stated, the flatness evident in his tone. A few seconds before the paladin leaps, the death knight mutters, “If irony should ever inhabit physical form, I shall kick it squarely in the crotch- twice- for this insult…” He vowed to himself, parrying the paladin’s weapon with a swift swing from his mace, deflecting the holy man’s first attack. Then, as spectral fog exhudes from his form, he makes an advancing strike.

“You know, by this point, I should expect bitter fate to be reading my thoughts as well as my mouth.” He began, engaging in conversational banter with the paladin. He figured the fool would appreciate the concept. “I was growing tired of the common footman. The humble guard. I wanted a champion. I wanted a warrior above the rank and file, a mage of accomplishment, or better yet, a paladin of holy vigor, to bring some… variety, to this battlefield. And yet… I receive you instead. I’m beginning to wonder if maybe I should have stayed in my temple, the day you Alliance fools boarded my ship.” His eyes, hidden by his helm, fell upon the holy steed of the paladin. Well… a holy horse is fine too, he decided.

2 Likes

“alas p’rhaps fate couldst not und’rstand thee with twelve inches of lighteth did bless steel, shov’d down thy curs’d throat.” Sir Righteous Rick taunts bringing his holy blade up to block the powerful swing of the great mace about to crush his side. The sheer force behind the blow causes Sir Righteous Rick to be knocked back about a foot or so. Still he easily keeps to his feet, and swiftly speaking a few words, brings up a shield of vengeance around him. Sir Righteous Rick lets out a loud audible moan as he sees the small dent in his magnificent holy blade. The audacity of this fool, to mar such a marvelous holy weapon, would not be excepted. He Sir Righteous Rick would not let this injustice go without punishment.

Sir Righteous Rick switches his holy blade to his left hand and begins chanting again. Calling upon the divine power of the light, the ground beneath them erupts with holy energy, as he cast consecration on the area around the two of them. “fear not wretch, f’r the lighteth shalt free thee, and returneth thee to the grave yond thee crawl’d f’rm. ” Sir Righteous Rick proudly states before swinging his blessed blade at the Death Knight once more. “f’r i sir righteous rick, of the most holy 'rd’r of the church of the lighteth, promiseth thee this, thee unholy abomination.” He speaks without an ounce of fear in his voice. Sir Righteous Rick knows not fear or defeat with the blessed power of the light on his side, no foecstood a chance against him. He Sir Righteous Rick would make short work of this idiot, and then he would take out the others. He would singlehandedly squelch this rebellion, with his might of his holy blade, and the power of the light.

The horses eyes seem to lock with those of the Death Knights, even beneath the helm. Their is within them a plea, a desperation that screams…save me, anything is better than beingbthe steed of this bumbling moron.

1 Like

Lhashira walked along the twisting corridors of the massive Legion Vessel, trying to locate the Control Bridge. She had spent most of her time either in the citadel, or patrolling Centralis for would be enemies. She had never been on an actual legion Vessel. Unless I count my short tenure being mentally and physically tortured on my Lords grounded Vessel. the thought made her shudder. She was pleased however, that Lord Salkeen excepted her, after her original introduction to him. Now however she needed to find her Lord to relay her brothers message. She passes by a series of doors that she swears she has seen before. Great I’m walking in freaking circles! She inwardly sighs and starts walking again.

Moments later she spots a small group of wyrmtongue carrying a bunch of crates. They seem to be heading in a certain direction with purpose. Lhashira walks up to the one that seems to be the leader. Well at least he is the one bossing the others around. “You!” She speaks loudly, halting their procession. The Wyrmtongue looks at her and sneers, “What do you want halfblood, can’t you see we are busy.” He snaps while glaring at her, they had things to do, to keep everything up and running. He and his minions didn’t need to be bothering with some clueless nitwit. Lhashira could hear the disrespect in its gravelly voice. She wanted desperately to slice the foolish demon to ribbons, how dare he speak to her in such a manner. Then she remembers she holds no place of authority in her Lords army. “Is this the Lords Vessel?” She asks, trying hard not to wring it’s neck. The Wyrmtongue looks at her and laughs a sharp cruel sound. “Are you dense, all vessels are the Lords vessels, all minions are the Lords minions. Now get outta the way, these crates should have already been in the engine room.” With that said, the Wyrmtongue pushes past Lhashira, and commands the others to follow.

Lhashira growls as they walk away, she could behead the whole lot of them, with just one well placed felwind blade. Cursing she continues on her way, and nearly walks right into the Shivarra that is carrying Jericha. The Shivarra quickly and gently shifts Jericha to prevent, Lhashira from crashing into her. She then gabs Lhashira with two of her arms, lifts her like a rag doll, and throws her down the hall. Lhashira hits one of the walls, not hard enough to break anything, but hard enough to bruise. “Watch where you are walking, had you collided with my Queen, I would have had all the flesh flayed from your body.” The Shivarra barks out, before trying to soothe Jericha, who was starting to become rather distraught at being away from Lord Salkeen.

Lhashira bows repeatedly apologizing, “I’m sorry, really sorry, but I need to speak with Our Lord, about…” Lhashira pauses, she isn’t quite sure what to refer to Jericha as, then she recalls what she just heard “his Queen, or the one he has named Queen.” She finishes. The Shivarra looks at her for a second. “You must be new, anything regarding our lady, you can tell to me and I shall relay the message to our Lord.” The Shivarra states in a commanding tone. Lhashira returns her glare with one of her own. “You hold no authority over me, I was told to give this message to Lord Salkeen. It is Lord Salkeen and only him that I will give…” their conversation is cut short as Jericha subconsciously opens a void rift beneath the three of them. They suddenly appear back on the command bridge near the Captains chair. The waves of distress coming off Jericha start to taper off now that she is near Lord Salkeen again. Both the Shivarra, and Lhashira look to Lord Salkeen, with something akin to shock and fear. The Shivarra gently places Jericha back into the Captains Chair before turning and kneeling next to Lhashira. The Shivarra looks at Lhashira “I do believe that you had an Urgent message to deliver to our Lord, one that couldn’t be shared with me.” Lhashira says nothing, she hadn’t expected Jericha to nearly dump the three of them practically in his lap

1 Like

Ahcirej sits on the floor of Jericha’s room aboard the Ered’kiel. Her back is leaning against the wall, which isn’t as easy as it looks while stuck in a non corporeal form. She had felt it when Lord Salkeen had finally released Izzabelle. For her it was the loss of hope that she could ever return to who and what she was. Because Izzabelle no longer remembered her, or how to return her to life. Izzabelle’s mind has been scoured of centuries worth of memories, of knowledge, of power. Still she sat there contemplating what to do with herself. She couldn’t be bound. She could create bodies, but they only lasted for a short time. Then like rocks affected by the passage of time, it would crumble into dust. Ahcirej had thought of following Lord Salkeen, and Jericha back to the Ignis’Avim. Yet the loss of Ahcire was still fresh in her mind. Although it was neither of their faults, she still blamed them in a way.

So now what was she to do? Where was she to go? She could remain here, as nothing more than a ghost of a memory. Ahcirej shakes her head, to free her mind of the evasive webs of doubt and melancholy. She could feel oblivion tugging at the back of her mind. It beckons her with its promise of everlasting peace, and darkness. Still even with the temptation it offered Ahcirej still had things she wanted to accomplish. Still accomplishing these things as she is would prove nearly impossible. Yet it was impossible for her to be anything but this. Why Izzabelle, why choose to forget so much? Why choose to walk away from all the things that made you… You? It was a rhetorical question, one that could never be answered. Standing up Ahcirej starts pacing the floor, not as much pacing, more just gliding over it.

As Ahcirej floats back and forth, her mind is plagued with different memories. She sees herself creating an ultimate hot for the first time and releasing it. The damage and backlash it caused was spectacular. She recalls that for a short time she could control necrotic forces. She relives the moments that Lord Salkeen gifted her with both his flames, and a name. She remembers Izzabelle drawing on her power of light, to destroy a plethora of enemies, before ripping into her flesh, with a ravenous appetite. She sees images of a father, sister, brother all which while not blood related still felt as though they were. Then came the memories of her and Jericha fighting one another in this very room… The images all swirl into the abyss of nothingness as Ahcirej vanishes from the Ered’kiel appearing deep within Yumara’s forest. She had a thought, she wasn’t sure if it could be done, or even who to ask. Still being in Jericha’s rooms, knowing all that she would never have was extremely self destructive. With the memories of who she was returning, the first decision she would have to make would be. Do I follow this path deeper into the depths of Darkness, or do I return once more to the light?

1 Like

Victur knew his old friend was moving on soon… Not to death, but a state Victur himself knew all too well… The twisting nether itself was a realm of unfathomable chaos, where the primordial fundamental building blocks of reality clashed in a unceasing orchestra of destruction. For many trying to understand such a realm of intense mayhem drove most mortal minded men to the depths of pure insanity. This was the reality for most men who studied the maddening realm from the saftey of their own sanctum… Victur learned much before his accident but the toll ten thousand years of isolation had upon Victur was beyond what most minds could take and for several thousands years Victur was lost in the deepest depths of insanity… The undead warlock had for many thousands years just become catatonic falling to the ground and staring out on some dead nether world, for all that time he merely watched the majesty of the forces of the nether collide and the chaos of the nether unfold before him. It wasn’t until many thousand years later that Victur saw something, a pattern in the chaos, another maddening prospect… But in him it did something different, if their was a pattern in the chaos, there was a semblance of order… The epiphany opened his eyes and the madness that for so long clouded his mind began to ebb away… This was why Victur didn’t feel like the others, it wasn’t just because normal social emotions were a mystery to him but that if he himself had come back from the depths of insanity, then he believed his old friend could too.

Victur turned his attention to see Smuggs and the lightforged Draenei warp away in flashes of light, Victur hoped he would see his friend again. But now something else tugged at him, the warlock was so in tune with the nether, that even in a place like Pandaria, the netherwalker could see the mirrored chaotic realm ever present… It was interesting to behold that much like how the nether effected reality, reality usually also effected the nether. In the realm beyond the others vision, Victur watched the domain of chaos exhibit a version of calmness and peace. It wasn’t long until something else appeared, a rather familiar imp.

Staring up at the warlock from the other domain it spoke, “You left me behind! How could you forget me?!” The imp cried, watching Victur. The undead warlock merely tilted his head, “I created every rift at which time it was needed, you got lost?” Victur asked. The imp stuttered hard before responding, “I am a demon, we do not get lost in the nether!” Victur again merely watched his minion with a air of disconnection, “Demons can be lost in the nether.” The warlock stated, as if responding to a question. The imp grew pale, did the warlock know he had gotten lost?! The imp shook his own head, he had come here for another reason other than complaining… “He is nearly ready, the plan of liberation is near! He would know if you are coming?” The imp asked Victur… Victur paused, the events about to unfold were of great importance… The freedom of so many who in some way or form had decided they would not participate in the barbarisms of the legion! Victur however remembered one great caution not all in that place were potentially allies, some were no doubt just in that place for being to unruly even for the legion… Victur considered this carefully, it was likely he would be needed, but could he leave Myrandah and the others here without him? “Give me time.” Victur said before considering how he would say these things to them both…

Victur waited before heading towards Myrandah who was in fact also heading their way. It wouldn’t be a thing he particularly enjoyed but he understood when he was needed… approaching the Paladin he started first, “It appears unfortunately that like the others I am being called. Great forces are at play, as one force comes to destroy the other comes to clash against it.” Victur stated before producing a dark green stone of brimstone… “I won’t be far off human women, if you need my assistance, break this.” The warlock said offering the women the great dark stone.

2 Likes

Salkeen examined the demoness, he would see if the creature felt like trying to betray the demon lord and what was his… The demon lord knew better than to blindly trust, since the fall of the burning Titan, many demon warlords had turned on each other. It was wise of Salkeen to keep his guard up at all times. Salkeen kept his gaze as the shivarra moved Jericha up and out of the room feeling her connection to him every second. Even as Jericha moved farther away Salkeen kept track of her every movement, his eyes shifting to the vast expanse of the nether before them.

Salkeen knew they were headed back to Azeroth, a world no demon lord had been successful in conquering… Salkeen felt a different tactic was necessary for taking the world, that was one of patience, subtlety, and timing… It was odd considering the tactics Salkeen usually employed were of brute force and invasion, but as the demon lord saw that tactic failed again and again with demon lords with more resources than him… Archimonde could not take the world, Kil’jaeden could not take the world, even the great burning Titan had been pushed back… It seemed that to Salkeen while the planet was united they always managed to escape their doom… However that was the key, the two greatest factions were prone to warring with each other when they didn’t have some common enemy, it was only a matter of time before they would break their own defenders for the world… Much like the broken world of Navane, Azeroth was likely to collapse into a war that devastated every corner of the planet, and when the war was over and the survivors climbed from the rubble? Salkeen would be above them all in the sky with his full armada ready to purge the rest of that pitiful world…

Salkeen immediately turned his claws ready as a void rift opened on his bridge, it was from Jericha distressed by something… Jericha had arrived as well as the shivarra and the curious demon huntress Lhashira…

Salkeen focused his eyes on the shivarra silently commanding silence, she was to place Jericha on the throne and begone. If she was needed Jericha would be able to call her. The demon lord then focused his gaze upon Lhashira, the whelp who fought him on Centralis, here now, a change of heart… Yet she still caused distress to what was his… “Speak…” Salkeen commanded his voice low and threatening… The demon lord would hear the women out, then decide whether to punish her…

2 Likes

Death was not a state unnatural to him… Him… Stician? No… He was more than that body’s name… His name was older, he had been in this state many times before… He was the nameless one… Not that he didn’t have a name, it was just what he was called now… Before his name was quite known, John Galloway the butcher… The spectral form of the undead gave a hissing laugh, back then in the town now known as Terrordale, he was alive and preforming his slaughter… Unfortunately, heroes have a talent for prevailing and John was captured and hung for his crimes! Again the specter laughed, the first time he spent a extended stay in this realm of ethereal and death…

It wasn’t until many years later he awoke to the same town, ransacked, destroyed, surrounded by undead, he himself now one of them. A powerful voice urged them to its will, a will to murder and kill… It was something John was ready to again… At some time afterwards he and several others were freed, something weakened that all powerful voice… John Galloway… No Gallows was free… He joined the other undead under the leadership of some elf, Gallows didn’t truly care, he was only eager to kill once more… Something he had expected would be a easy thing to come by until he heard that the new queen of these undead had been sending envoys to the living humans looking for a alliance! Gallows couldn’t let it happen, he had been lucky so far that the humans had been killing the envoys… One day his vile nature took hold and Gallows himself slew the envoys sent to the south, all would have been perfect if not for one of the fetid corpses managing to escape alive…

Gallows would be doomed, turned on by the humans he had slain before his death and now the undead who harbored him… It was then his fate changed forever as he was approached by a creature of darkness cloaked in shadows that offered the creature a deal… Serve him and Gallows could slay and maim all he desired, he would never be slain forever… It was his destiny to serve the dark one… Now that Gallows had finally been ended again after leaving trails of bloodshed, he returned again for a new body and a new name.

His spirit moved like a black star in the ethereal realm towards the object of his past, a pendent carried by the master created from Gallows’s old butcher cleavers, it acted as his phylactery… As he grew nearer and nearer the dark vessel in the sky, He knew full well he was on another world… His return froze for a second as Gallows thought he spotted something else on the planet, something that had also been touched by the master in a way… Gallows’s black spirit fell from the sky towards that wrecked ship, the Ered’Kiel… The fervent servent of the master could recognize another of the master’s disciple’s works… Salkeen’s once great vessel, the undead soul cackled, it was about time it crashed the demon lord had been supposedly working on a stronger vessel anyway…

Something always interesting about this ethereal realm, the realm of death, it would sometimes replay events in time if they were traumatic enough. The events playing out on this world were beyond traumatic and beautiful, demons died in untold numbers, as two powerful demon lords clashed for the fate of the planet, there however would be no redemption for the planet, it was merely trading one dark master for another… Gallows grinned watching the echoes of Salkeen, Sericon, Smuggs and a few others he was less familiar with… The women with black hair and the peculiar eye caught his gaze, that must have been Salkeen’s favored pet, the void witch Jericha… Before the undead creature returned to his phylactery, he would educate himself on the most recent of the Master’s wars…

1 Like

Isaik has been watching his nameless minion’s death, Though he wasn’t truly nameless, his name was just not as psychologically traumatic to uncover as it was for some nameless creature to be constantly switching bodies… A assassin you thought long dead after a taxing battle returning time and time again in a new form. It was much like how the demons of the nether worked… It was also why this individual was the best suited to train the two elves in destroying the man, that Isaik so wished dead…

The master turned his cold gaze upon the two elves that had made themselves ready for commands silently and obediently, his gaze wasn’t cruel just empty… Yumara and Jaseiah has returned at this time, interesting that Jaseiah was remade so quickly… Isaik knew however the reasons, Ahcire had been destroyed entirely only her soul surviving, her body had to be remade from scratch… Yumara brushes past him, a sign she needed to be in his presence… The master only gave each of them glances, he would address them after sending the two new contracted on their ways…

“It is good you survived such a traumatic binding…” Isaik spoke to the elves his voice disembodied… “It only goes to show you can endure such pain, you will need that skill ahead…” Isaik continued, “However, I have never been one to play fairly with my adversaries… You will need to report to the Artificer, he will determine how he can enhance your abilities further, after which the one who will teach you should arrive…” Isaik hissed conveying his message, Skalaz was in no way their commander but he was responsible for enhancing the minions under Isaik.

Isaik did not wait for the elves to depart before regarding Jaseiah… “I am sure your father is awaiting your arrival… However… You might not want to leave without your sibling…” Isaik said a cold emotionless look upon his face. “Seek out the lab of the gnome aboard this vessel, you may yet find what you seek…” Isaik hissed, he was now done with informing Jaseiah, he could try to command her but it was likely her fathers stubborn defiance would refuse any such command.

Isaik turned to face Yumara, the ever loyal, “We are heading back to Azeroth soon enough, I feel events ahead are in motion that would be beneficial to have a hand in…” Isaik hissed, he of course was referring to the ever escalating war of the two pitiful factions, and the stirring darkness nearby… The master was more than ready to return to his subterranean lair, a place in which his great blades vessel would fit into the underground domain like a great crowned citadel… Master Isaik had been observing the countless timelines, he expected that sometime soon it wasn’t just the shadow that would come to consume the planet… Isaik himself had no care of the infant Titan of Azeroth, he actually might have preferred if it was stillborn… But fate itself decreed that the planet was the most likely path to summoning the void lords and consuming them.

2 Likes

Jakk let out a annoyed snort as the spell impacted into his back, causing the raging man to turn his full attention towards the newest person of his rage. Jakk grumbled low, he could feel the hideous spell gnawing at his back and had gruesome plans for the wench of a blood elf warlock. Two fel stalkers landed atop the nearest guards of Jakk pinning them down and trying to rip out their throats… Jakk has a look of disgust, the foul creatures were nearly as ugly as the vile woman that was his aunt… The hideous deprived wonen who gave birth to that imbecilic creature known as Rick… Without a care, Jakk stabbed his sword down into one of the beasts and straight into the guard underneath it! They both groaned in agony before Jakk twisted the blade ending both of their lives, demon and man. This action only caused the second guard to fight harder lest he succumb to the same fate as the first guard, punching hard he knocked the fel stalker to the ground before rising and standing near Jakk to fight more… the two demon and man ready to continue their close brawl…

Jakk however was uninterested in the minor demon his guard was currently face and regarded the rodent infested witch that had sent them. “Of course it would be your vile smell that defiled my great prison walls! You and those vermin, this time I will be locking you in the deepest hole in this stockades! You will never see your family again!” Jakk roared kicking Braumer again before making his way towards Faendrel! The vile probable adulterer wove her hands before sending a blast of unstable affliction right towards Jakk, warrior sneered waiting for the spell before slamming his shield against it reflecting it upon the surviving guard from the fel stalker attacks… “Get more guards in here! They don’t leave alive!!!” Jakk roared refering to either the guards or the group that had infiltrated his stockades!

Jakk focused his gaze before leaping with a incredible distance next to the warlock sending dirt andsmalk rocks airborne as he crashed down! The human warrior grumbled as he saw a disgusting imp near his leg and with a short quick stomp crushed one into a pile of green gore under his boot! “Now you, get down and grovel!” Jakk roared swinging his blade at Faendrel in a vertical sweep before following up the move with a horizontal swing across Faendrel and her imps! Jakk gave a evil growl as he pressed the attack he would break this women down, but at the next moment he was caught off guard!

Several daggers impacted In Jakk’s back, but only two managed to pierce the thick metal plate on his back… Dirty honorless orcs, their kind was better off dead, they were nothing but scum of their own primitive world come to Azeroth to defile its natural beauty! Jakk turned to see more knives fly towards him the human blocking it with his great shield! “You shall not succeed today wretched!!” Jakk barked!

1 Like