Ered’Kiels Desolation (IC Closed 2)

Varicar still stood low appearing as if he was praying, “The Nether Walker is here…” Varicar hissed communicating with whatever or who ever it was he was… Varicar’s form was still skeletal beyond reason and looked as if he was more frail than he ever had been… Varicar nodded quietly before rising from his position and preparing to attack once more…

Maleok swung wildly again sending icy shards into the air as he tried to crush the worgen before him… The deathknights eyes seemed dull, uninterested, still conflicted! Vaunn tried taking advantage of such things taking the massive Drakkari over and over creating massive gouges in the titanic troll… But it seemed the two could never truly kill one another, as Vaunn sliced Maleok, the trolls regeneration would heal him! If Maleok managed to get a strike on Vaunn the worgen would become ethereal and heal… Maleok swung again shattering the ice under his mighty mace and sending icy shards flying out… Vaunn roared, dodging the wild attack and extending his worgen claws, towards Maleok! A swift and quick blast of ice enveloped the Drakkari concealing it in a localized blizzard…

Vaunn leapt back landing near the others, his particular person of interest was Myrandah… Leaning in extra close to examine this new person that Victur and Smuggs has brought, Vaunn took in her scent before finally speaking in a low growling tone… “Hit him again… Attack Drakkari…” Vaunn growled, he had no authority to say such things but he hoped she had seen the same thing he had, the Drakkari seemed to be fighting himself and a good blast of light seemed to cause such reactions… With that Vaunn leapt to the side carefully dodging the consecration before stopping and swinging his arm hard at seemingly nothing…

Throggore groaned as the worgen struck him hard in the stomach… Vaunn glared back at the Orc and hissed low, “Can’t hide from me… I smell you out…” Vaunn lunged at Throggore only to feel his attacks get parried! These two would fight as well, it was a faster more agile fight! Vaunn struck low snapping and missing at Throggore’s legs, Throggore capitalized on the move and stabbed his sword straight down into Vaunn. The worgen howled in rage as it was impaled in the back, Vaunn became ethereal before swiping hard at Throggore sending him crashing away… Throggore couldn’t believe it, he had no weapons on his person at the moment that could deal with such a beast…

Smuggs finishing bandaging himself knew he had to try and stop Varicar hearing Myrandah speak in a worried tone…

Smuggs looked nervous, “That is not Isaik he’s calling, but just as dangerous!” Smuggs leapt out directing his wasp that had been hovering above them like a scout to dive upon the monk! Smuggs swung his might electric staff down on the chi barrier trying to force Varicar to come out! Jolts of electricity filled the air as the gnome pushed the power of technology straight into the monks foul barrier! What happened next Smuggs never thought was possible! Varicar straining to keep his barrier intact roared with a undying determination to succeed and punched his foul hand outside the barrier shattering Smuggs’s staff at the handle and and middle! Smuggs fell backwards as his weapon was shattered and broken! The wasp above flying down and unable to pierce the barrier of the foul homunculus…

Smuggs crawled away on the ground away from the destruction of his weapon before being quickly pulled to Victur’s side in a fashion much like Myrandah had… Smuggs pulled forth his last weapon, a pretty normal gnomish gun, standard in usage but most of all small and portable… Victur saw easily when it was time to get somewhat moving and tried conjuring a new portal out of there when randomly and wildly the portal destabilized and fizzled out! Victur tried again but found the same result! Someone was making portal transportation not a option, well it would be if it weren’t for Victur! The undead cracked his knuckles before focusing all his energy into conjuring a new portal, this however would take more time to cancel out the interference from whatever was causing it!

Varicar pulled his skeletal hand back into his barrier it was now burned even more as if he had struck a pool of lava… Still the homunculus glared at the head of the electric pike now laying on the ground… This was one of the objectives in killing the gnome, retrieve the staff… Varicar shuddered as he felt a familiar buzz of arcane behind him… The Artificer had arrived…

A arcane teleport flared into being behind Varicar before a creature clad in black robes stepped forth, beety eyes of dark purple peaked out from the dark hood and a flash of yellow sharp teeth showed his predatory nature… “Varicar… You were designed better than this… You aren’t designed for failure… Especially to such lower creatures such as these…” The ugly short creature peered around at the individuals before him, “My my… What lovely ingredients you would make…” The goblin hissed…

“Artificer…” Varicar hissed his form still quite damaged… Something the goblin looked at with disgust… snapping his fingers The goblin directed his hands at both Maleok and Varicar! Maleok roared out in pain as his left arm sparked and warped before vanishing into thin air, with the other hand the goblin forced Varicar’s body to regrow… Flesh filled his skeletal form and remade the homunculi back to a fork suitable for combat…

Varicar stood up healed and glared at the heroes before him before reaching out and grabbing Smuggs staff and handing it to the Artificer… Smuggs’s wasp so it’s chance and swooped down like a hawk ready to sting before the goblin snapped his hand again causing the wasp to spark and waste away into dust… Varicar roared out in pain as his left hand sparked as well, his hand and fingers now infused with the ingredients of what the wasp was…

Maleok glared at his arm, his was already starting to regenerate his troll regeneration would never fail him so long as he put his faith in the loa… The image made the goblin smile… Victur glanced back, it had made sense he was trying to keep them here… But it was Smuggs who spoke his name! “The Artificer, Skalaz… The creator of the homunculi, one of Isaik’s chosen three…” Smuggs growled, it had been this information that they didn’t want out why they desired to kill him…

Skalaz took a bow, “Perceptive for a gnome… Too bad you won’t live long enough to tell anyone else…” Skalaz said snapping his fingers, below Victur, Myrandah and Smuggs sparked with energy before it began to glow bright orange! Within a few seconds the snow exploded into a sizable fire ball! Victur had been quick however, using his own fire he forced the three to be blasted a bit back landing into the icy snow…

Victur turned towards Myrandah, “Looks like we might be stuck here for a little bit… I’ll be working on a way out!” The undead said, “Don’t let him touch you, he’s using arcane and alchemy as one…” Victur warned…

Skalaz took a step forward, “Incredibke skills in deduction my undead enemy, I merely turned the frozen water from h2o to hydrogen and oxygen! The perfect bomb!” Skalaz hissed ready to continue his unique assault… “Varicar… Break that little gnome…” Skalaz growled!

“Good! As I see it we need to get out our that little gnome friend of ours might not survive! The master is more than willing to let him live for the deal, but he is usually unwilling to act unless the deal is struck!” Sericon said hugging her back, he released and turned himself towards the next combatants… He was ready!

Sericon was not prepared for the first attack, he had just begun picking up a weapon to fight in this kinda combat! Sericon groaned out in pain as the shockwave impacted into him fracturing a few ribs and even one of his femurs! His skin was more than ripped up as he currently owned no armor to fight in! A saving grace cake when one of the wretched beasts called a brambleworg leapt stop Sericon trying to snap at his face! Sericon was not afraid however his will forced him to fight to protect Izzabelle! Pushing back against the rabid with his scythe he roared before twisting the weapon causing it to slip into the wickerbeast and with a loud snap the scythe flashed purple and green siphoning the very life from the creature and channeling it into Sericon!

Sericon was surprised at the influx of health and life as he watched the creature wilt away and turn to fragile pieces, Sericon leapt to his feet scattering the remains of the drained creature to dust. Sericon glanced at his blade before glaring at one of the hexwood sentries, “Your dead now!” The fel elf laughed spinning his scythe like a gnomish gyrocopter blade, a trail of fel fire swirled off the blade creating a mesmerizing swirl of hellish fire! Sericon continued spinning the blade and creeping forward before lunging with his scythe! The hexwood sentry at first distracted by the display of fire lunged firward as well jabbing forward with gnarled wooden and bone claws! Sericon swept his mighty scythe like a reaper culling a cornfield as the hexwood sentry tore its claws across Sericon’s stomach ripping open the elves skin and exposing his innards… Sericon landed hard grunting from the pain but still he turned and lunged again, the elf seemed to freeze in mid air as he swung the scythe wildly, the hexwood sentry turned its claws extended and seemingly stabbed into Sericon’s guts… With a flash of green and purple fel, Sericon landed behind the hexwood sentry his form bloodied and his body worn… The hexwood sentry hissed seemingly unaffected and ready to assault more when without warning the beast grew paler and crumbled away into dust! A flash of souls flew from the ashes of the feared beast and into Sericon’s scythe… Sericon exhaled his breath and wiped away the blood from his face and body revealing the wounds had closed from his life siphoning magic…

Sericon pulled his scythe back up like a sword in front of his face, he could hear Izzabelle fighting her own fight with the wicker beasts, she sounded as if she had gone into Aranasi form once again… Sericon glared at the other wicker beast before him and paced carefully ready to yet again use his blade… Sericon waited patiently until the wicker beast lunged slamming its wild gnarled claws into the ground sending shockwaves radiating out from the center! This was Sericon’s moment leaping into the air at the last moment he let the edges of the shockwave propel him higher shaking his legs no doubt causing minor fractures to spread up his bones… Sericon glared back down at the wicker beast before coming down like ballista bolt, he swung his scythe down like a miners pick impaling the wicker creatures head straight to its center! As the scythe impacted a explosion of fel filled the wicker beasts body as its soul was absorbed into the blade! Sericon stood in the ashes of the creature before looking up and towards Izzabelle who had just finished gutting her wicker beast, “Here I thought you were the fast one…” Sericon said taunting her with a smile.

1 Like

Myrandah is startled momentarily when the rather large Worgen lands beside her. Yet once he speaks she turns her attention from Varicar to Maleok. What happened moments before replays through her mind. She sees the Judgement she cast vanish into one of the Nether Walkers portal. It reappeared, blasting from another portal, that struck the Undead Drakkari in the face. Now that she looked he almost seemed to be fighting himself. She Barely nods her head in Vaunn’s direction, to tell him she understood. She is about I gage the Drakkari when the tide of the battle changes once more with the arrival, of one that the foul Monk called the Artificer. Needless to say his powers were rather impressive, he remain the nearly decimated Monk, and patched up the Undead Drakkari with but a wave of his hand. He also dissolved the gnomes wasp into a pile of ashes.

Myrandah looks over at Smuggs then back at Varicar. So that is what he was, an homunculi, nothing better than a glorified undead construct. Yet he seemed to be more than that, still if she had her way he would be nothing but a lifeless husk left frozen on this planet, along with the wretch Goblin that bred him.

Myrandah lands in the snow between the walking corpse, and the Gnome, and quickly jumps to her feet. She is aware of one thing their target is obviously the Gnome. Well she will be damned if she will let them kill him will she is still drawing breath. She had been sent to find Izzabelle, and she felt that the Gnome would know where she was.

She looks at Victur “Understood! She sees that theirs been a bit of a change. The Massive Worgen is dealing with the laughing skull Orc. The wretched monk had been sent after the Gnome. Myrandah k own that she won’t fair well one on one with the Artificer, so she decides to try and free the Drakkari. At leSt she could hope that the Drakkari’s mi d was being compromised. Moving swiftly she hurls another Judgements at the Drakkari. Myrahdah knows the Drakkari, she had seen him before, she only hopes that she is doing the right thing.

Myrandah remember hearing those words like whispers on the wind. As the Judgement flies towards the monstrous undead trolls face, she drops the Hammer of Justice down on his head. “The Monk is right you know, you are nothing but a Slave a pathetic lap dog that does whatever your Masters demand of you.” Calling upon the light Myrandah stays on the offensive and a Divine Hammer careening towards the undead Drakkari. “You Claim to faith in the loa, Yet you crawl on your knees like a wretched servent, before those who would destroy them.” Final she hits him with a Repentance hoping that being incapacitated would give him a moment to think. “Tell me Maleok, are you Drakkari that has Faith in, and fights for the Loa’s. Or are you just some wretched lap dog, a slave to those who destroyed your kin?”

Izzabelle looks over at Sericon from her position against the now cracked wall. “Hey, I am the fast one, but I have to let you take care of me sometimes.” She say grinning, pushing away from the wall she walks towards him. “Besides this form isn’t really made for speed like my Felblood form is. Yet I can still.” Stepping back she vanishes into the shadows. A moment passes and one of the Mire Terrors finds itself swarming g with hundreds of spiders. It shrieks as it tries to squash them or knock them off. Yet they continue to bite, releasing their acidic toxin onto its flesh and into its blood. Izzabelle leaps from the gloomy darkness and lands on it. Latching onto its shoulder with her mouth, she sinks her teeth in. She’s pulls the beasts life force into herself, healing more of her wounds. The beast begins to dry up and shrivel, as it does Izzabelle leaps back and encases it in a felsilk wrap. Then watches with glee as it flops about on the ground in agony until it stops moving.

Jumping back she lands next to Sericon, once more in her normal Elf/Felblood form. “Now I’m back in my need for speed form.” She says with a si inter grin. However I believe it’s time we got out of here. It wouldn’t do for the Gnome to die, and ruin the contract with Isaik, before it’s even signed.” Izzabelle finishes as she looks around the massive Monster filled Labyrinth. She can hear, and feel more creatures coming up on them. She is about to do something that might get her into a little trouble. Yet when the need is strong enough, you do what is necessary. For the first time since he first took possession of it. Izzabelle reaches out with her mind. After a second she connects with the piece of her soul that Salkeen holds in his possession. She has the trapped part of her soul take on her Aranasi form. I apologize in advance Lord Salkeen. with that her imprisoned spirit drives its claws into Lord Salkeen’s burning demonic spirit. As her claws sink in she hijacks some of his incredible power.

Dozens of massive rifts appear scattered in the sky above the labyrinth. As they begin opening for the first time Izzabelle pulls on Lord Salkeen’s powers, and strength. She hopes that he isn’t doing anything important because she is going to require a bit of his strength, to do this. After a few second the sky above them is quite literally lit up with a mix of fel green and hellish red flames. The wall of fire from Reavrix’s artillery attacks, seemed like a mere sparkler in comparison. The entirety of the labyrinth is completely abolished by a multitude of explosions. It was like dozens of Paraxis’ were bombarding it all at once. Shrieks, and screams, of terror, agony, fear, pain, fill the air. The smell of burnt stone, wood, and flesh, so thick one could choke on it. Creatures torched beyond recognition come running towards them, theirs bodies still ablaze in hell fel fire. Limbs fall from their bodies, some of their legs burn away and they drop to the ground. They are silenced as they are trampled beneath the wave of burning dead coming up behind them. Izzabelle takes one look at the wave running at her and Sericon. She direct the final rift before her, and unleashes one final blast of fel flames, it explodes from the portal and rips through the air before her. When the air clears, there’s nothing there, the creatures, the moss covered walls, everything obliterated.

Izzabelle collapses unconscious just as the labyrinth spell shatters. Before she blacks out she screams out to Master Isaik Now, destroy the trap now

Yumara remained close to Master as he spoke, the pain of having her soul continually ravaged and destroyed still fresh in her mind. She also understood Salkeen’s dislike of something of hers, tainting the world that he had claimed. Yet he had only himself to blame for its existence. Had he not gone out of his way to break her balance, it wouldn’t be there. Her train of thought pauses as Master continues to speak. “I would prefer remaining in the Shadows myself Master. I never liked being seen, I always preferred to be the person, that is respected when there, but forgotten as soon as I leave. I like doing things from a distance. I don’t really like being around others Master. Emotions aren’t my thing, with most I’m incapable of experiencing them.” Yumara says this while looking over at Izzabelle and Masters other form. When looking at Zalak Yumara felt… a healthy amount of both respect and fear. Yumara sees in Isaik, the thing she had lost, he was strong enough to contain her, powerful enough to keep her.

Yumara looks over at the Izzabelle and Sericon. “Hopefully he will get her out of there before Ebony can cause to much of a problem, Master.” She whispers while watching for a moment. “He used the mind labyrinth on her. Master should be ready for when the spell shatters. For a brief moment her mind will be separated from her body and soul. Master, Salkeen, and Sericon are keeping Izzabelle soul safe. Orion is protecting her life, even if her body is destroyed he can bring her back. Master could destroy Ebony’s cursed trap all at once.” Yumara exclaims. “I don’t know how this will effect Izzabelle, I do know that sometimes it’s better to rip it all off at once, instead of peeling away the layers.”

Yumara watched as the world was destroyed, as the foolish Zealots, chanted the spell that causes their world to collapse in upon itself. Blinded to the truth they obliterated themselves in the process. Yumara cannot help the cruel way she laughs at their fates. After witnessing the destruction of that world, she felt her ties with Master cement themselves even stronger than before. “So Ebony is in possession of one of Masters tomes. So in a way Izzabelle is like one of Master Creations.” Yumara speaks while lightly gripping g Masters robes. “Not that she belongs to Master, yet Masters magic gave her a body, and it was used to repair her soul. Izzabelle’s mind is the only thing that couldn’t be fixed using the book.” Yumara nods her head in agreement, when this was over and they were finally away from this planet she would have questions for Master. She would also share with Master. Why it is the other Gods seek to kill her, what it was she had done.

Isaik glanced at her as his other form continued its work in stabilizing Izzabelle and preparing to end the trap once and for all… “I chose subtlety when within the legion to avoid the watchful eyes of Kil’jaeden, it was not that I feared a fight with the Deceiver, but to draw attention then open conflict with the Deceiver, would draw attention from the being in the Legion that I could not fight… Salkeen’s favorite, the Dark Titan…” Isaik hissed, he wasn’t sure he could yet defeat a full grown and warrior Titan, he definitely couldn’t at that time, he needed power… “In the end my subtlety in the legion still did not prevent my death, Perhaps it was my hubris in joining the invasion of Azeroth or the fact that I was betrayed by the demons below me… I found I needed to remain even more unseen, even among the legion…” Isaik realized he had droned on for a bit…

“You could say I don’t desire much contact from others as well… It only led to death and betrayal… But in you I think I see Victory… It is why I made you mother of the homunculi…” Isaik hissed, Perhaps it was something he saw in the endless timelines, he saw survival within Yumara and he would ensure hers…

Isaik turned to glance at the pronounced other form of his, Zalak’s, it would be no doubt that they would succeed. The amount of experience Zalak had was eons larger than Ebony… “Do not worry, Our victory is inevitable…” Isaik hissed preparing himself for the time of action, when he enacted it it was likely Isaik would return to one powerful body…

Isaik glanced back at Yumara, “Indeed…” it was a odd word to say but it meant he very well knew it might change her, and the usefulness of sometimes just doing it all at once to minimize the suffering. Had it been someone not aligned to Isaik’s own plans and goals he would have felt great pleasure in instead causing such immeasurable amounts of pain and suffering, it is what he was…

Isaik turned to completely face Yumara, his eyes though still showed his dark nature within, “My creations are sometimes a dual edged sword, Reavrix was one of my own… Still he abandoned his lord and tried to make my plans his own…” Isaik changed his approach, “It is not a surprise that the tome Ebony possessed did not contain a way to create or mend a mind, most were made to destroy and sow death to the worlds they came upon… Only the genesis tome contains every, all of my knowledge…” Isaik explained, he wondered if she knew that the genesis tome was the very same thing that now resides with Yumara’s soul…

Isaik quickly turned hearing the mental cry for help, before one could even blink the master meshed back into one being once more! Arched over Izzabelle’s form, Isaik conjured a massive surge of energy in his hands before thrusting them through Izzabelle’s skull! With a massive blast of shadowy energy Isaik ripped his arms back forcefully destroying the rest of Ebony’s nefarious trap in one powerful move! The Dark Master stood emancipated the dark curses still in his hand as he towered over Izzabelle’ form was the erratic curse still hopelessly grasping for its prey… It would not get such a chance to endanger Isaik’s own once more… Isaik crushed his hand as hard as he could, like a gnomish pneumatic press the curse shrieked in magical anguish before Isaik finished it off for good by consuming the dark magic curse… It would become apart of the countless others within him overpowered by the affliction of his soul…

Sericon scoffed and made hand quotations, “Let me take care of you? As if you let me!” Sericon mocked her, he would do what he could to protect her no matter what!

Sericon didn’t stay around to just watch Izzabelle show off her moves again, he leapt into action! Sericon again held his blade in front of him like a samurai might it’s own katana, in a spilt second Sericon vanished and reappeared beside another of the mire beasts in the area! With a great swing of his scythe the void elf buried the blade deep into his opponent before with a strained roar Sericon swung his blade over his head sending its impaled victim airborne and crashing into a nearby stone wall. The mire beast collided with a resounding splat as its body fell apart from the force…

Before Izzabelle could even finish, Sericon was already leaning on his scythe waiting for her to catch up. “Still too slow! But I know why! You like to put on a show.” Sericon joked waving his arms over dramatically!

“Quite true, who knows what is occurring with that gnome as we speak!” Sericon responded, he was eager to continue their monster clearing. But it seemed Izzabelle had other ideas, she reached out at seemingly nothing before the entire labyrinth simply seemed to explode! Sericon could only stare as he saw the destruction, sure he was fast but she was still stronger… Sericon watched as Izzabelle fell unconscious, he reached out to try and catch her but to felt the effects and landed hard to the ground unconscious.

1 Like

The slight widening of Dazarthon’s eyes, where the only thing that betrayed the otherwise calmness he was showing. Suzuna belonged to this Demon Lord Salkeen now. This meant that he was free to do as he wished with her. Still he couldn’t help but feel a bit of rage at what he was witnessing, to Dazarthon it was a waste. However Dazarthon wasn’t the only one to witness Suzuna become engulfed in fel flames. When Suzuna let out that long soul wrenching wail of fear and agony. Nedde breaks loose from under Dazarthon’s heals. She lunges at the screen, eyes filled with rage and hate as she glares at Lord Salkeen. Fear and sorrow, as she looks upon the burning visage of her baby sister.
Dazarthon turns to the heavily cloaked and bandaged wrapped figure, that had been standing behind him. The figure shuffles forward, reaching Nedde it pulls off one of its gloves, and unwraps the bandages from its skeletal ethereal hand. He then drives his hand into Nedde’s Head, she cannot scream but her eyes nearly pop out of her head. Her body goes into convulsions and bursts into Fel Flames, which don’t seem to have any effect on the creature torturing her. When it pulls its hand free Nedde drops to the ground and curls up in the fetal position, her body twitching uncontrollably. The creature rewraps its hand and slides the glove back on. It turns towards Dazarthon who simply nods.

“I apologize once again Demon Lord Salkeen, it would seem Nedde, is feeling a bit rebellious. He motions towards the figure hovering near Nedde. “That is Abdulbai, he recently became leader of the Void sect here, the last leader, died mysteriously. The one before that decided to leave or society in favor of joining with a Demon Lord.” Dazarthon cannot help the hints of anger that edge into his voice. “Abdulbai doesn’t have a mouth so is incapable of oral speach.” As Dazarthon says this the cloaked figure turns towards the screen. While the entities eyes are shrouded, Salkeen would be able to feel the hate rolling off of this creature in waves. It nods its head before turning away. Dazarthon doesn’t show any signs of picking up on Abdulbai’s disgust when he gazes at Salkeen.

“Your presence here would actually be welcomed Demon Lord Salkeen, As many of the Demons that have recently joined us, would prefer to finish the Burning Titans agenda. Our society would do well to get rid of those that don’t agree with our creed and goals.” Dazarthon exclaims his attention now fully on Salkeen. While the loss of Suzuna was saddening, he had hundreds of thousands of demons that depended on him. “I’m sorry but I cannot promise you something that I do not have the Authority to promise. I will send you any demon that attempts to abandon your army. Those of other armies however, will always be offered sanctions here if they ask for it.” This was part of the society creed, it was not something that he or any other single member of the 12 could break.

Dazarthon raises a brow at Lord Salkeen’s demands. “You are not the lord of Me or of this Society, while I might wish to avoid an all out war. I will not sacrifice our beliefs and creed to do so. We are a neutral Society, and we will remain a Neutral Society. As said those who do not wish to remain neutral may join your armies. However Your enemies are not ours.” Dazarthon says with an air of finality. “However You will always have to option of recruiting those here that would willingly join your armies.”

“We do not have contacts on Azeroth, or any other planet, we are silent watchers, we only become involved when we are asked for help. Or when others break or creeds and attack without just cause.”

While Dazarthon is happy to see Suzuna safe, he still doesn’t have the authoritarian to break Society rules. “While the loss of Suzuna would be saddening it would not effect our society as she is no longer a part of it. She is now a minion of yours as are her sisters. If you decide to burn her to Ashes it would be a loss to your own armies of a powerful mind healer. Obviously you are not in need of powerful demons.” Dazarthon says, as he stares at Lord Salkeen. He is a Demon Lord Himself, while he might respect Lord Salkeen He doesn’t hate him. Before he can speK again all hell breaks loose. Nedde who had been curled up on the floor comes to life. Springing to her feet a blade of light appears in her hands and she drives it right through Dazarthon’s chest. Dazarthon screams with rage and betrayal as the bladder sinks into his chest. He turns to Abdulbai preparing to shout out commands, but finds himself silences as Abdulbai’s hand close over his face. Within seconds his entire face has been dissolved, his skull resembles melted wax. Cracks appear all over Dazarthon’s fel pocked skin. Light pours from these cracks, becoming brighter and wider, his body begins to swelling. After a minute it explodes, bone shards and splinters tear into the other demons in the room who are battling an army of void creatures that were gated into the room. Bloodied chunks of muscle and organs, beat and batter, both demons and the walls. Blood and guts splatter over the screen nearly obscuring the view.

The mask falls from Nedde’s face as she moves towards the screen and wipes the gore from it she looks at Salkeen her lightforged symbol glowing before her forehead. She watches as Abdulbai steps through a demonic gateway and Vanishes. “Why Salkeen it would seem Abdulbai serves another, perhaps you have heard of him. His Name is Ebony Darkskill, though many call him the Soul Thief.” Nedde says her voice filled with hate. “I also hear he was the one who broke Jericha, the last time Ebony had her in his possession. It would seem he is immune to fel, and has the power to lock up Jericha’s void. I believe that he has gone to collect her for his Master. If you beg perhaps they will allow you to hear her screams before her mind is broken beyond the ability even for you to repair. With that Nedde laughs and prepares to break the communication signal. The last thing Lord Salkeen sees is dozens of portals opening and figures moving into the room.

1 Like

Salkeen grinned as he saw his actions were getting the results he desired. It even brought him joy to watch Nedde squirm and rage as well thinking her sister was consumed by the hellish fire…

“I trait I will take great pleasure in breaking…” Salkeen hissed, this one seemed entirely too rebellious, a few thousand years of torture still should do the trick…

Salkeen merely glanced at the raging creature entirely uninterested in his existence, or Dazarthon’s words of who he was… Salkeen was here for diplomacy not idle chatter… But he did recognize the last individual they spoke of was Jericha…

Salkeen tapped his fingers on the edge of his throne, “So it would seem…” Salkeen hissed, He was eager to go gather more for his armies but felt no desire to walk into what could clearly be a trap laid for him…

Salkeen glared back at Dazarthon with a hint of irritation, “Your diplomacy could use work if you want peace… I did not ask for traitors from other armies…” Salkeen reminded him, the demon lord thought of reminding the flame around Suzuna…

Salkeen grew colder this diplomatic discussion was going farther south by the minute, “Disappointing…” Salkeen hissed, the only word he would say but inside his own soul he questioned just cutting the chances for peace and refocusing on the war!

Salkeen slamed his clawed fist down upon his throne, this man’s avoiding of his demands was only drawing his ire… “Then I would see what your watchers see! Azeroth is in the space I own, I would see my enemies upon her earth!” Salkeen demanded, he grew ever more tired of these debates…

Salkeen conjured more fel in his hands as Dazarthon spoke, he was quite right Salkeen already had many thousands of powerful demons and even after that a secret army of homunculi to call upon if he so desired… To make his point he could burn Suzuna alive again…

Salkeen rose from his throne brilliant flames radiating off his form like a burning cascading cape of emerald fire… “Foolish whelp, do you think I fear that creature or Ebony? Let him come, I will crush him under the earth of my world!” Salkeen hissed perhaps Salkeen hopes that the foolish Nedde would come as well…

“The ever more pleasure I will get from killing that creature, but for you my dear, you won’t have to beg to hear the screams of the ones you love…” Salkeen hissed, before Nedde had a chance to end the call Salkeen turned and sent roaring fire at Suzuna incinerating her images once more filling the communication with her screams before it cut out… Salkeen walked past of burning raging fire as it seemed Salkeen had merely sent the flame around Suzuna again, this time however he had gotten it closer… The flames had delighted in tasting the flesh of young Suzuna in a few places but the most extreme had been her back… Salkeen glared down upon her, she had been a loyal minion so it did not give him the usual satisfaction to outright torture her, but the image would have surely hurt Nedde… “Rise…” Salkeen commanded her, allowing the hound eredar to rise up from the flames that no longer seemed to burn her… Salkeen turned to the rest of the bridge, bring the Ignis’Avim to support Jericha, if those fools try to touch our world they will be purged by what this ship can bring upon worlds…

Salkeen turned to issue more commands when a sharp stab of pain hit him, his power was being siphoned from him to be used somewhere else! The demon lord roared before slamming his claws into his vessel, This was not the time for this! Salkeen raged but he knew he still had to retain some amount of power for the battle to come, Salkeen dug his claws into his vessel and did the next thing he knew to gain power! The demon lord shrieked in agony and rage as he started to drain power from his own vessel, the light and power in the vessel flickered as it struggled to generate more power to combat this massive drain… Salkeen rose from the gouged area in the floor his power half restored, he would still be a terror to behold on the battlefield… While the vessel still groaned trying its best to regenerate all the lost power… “Bring is in…” Salkeen hissed…

2 Likes

Victur merely nodded he wasn’t sure how to respond to such a formal way of speaking, he was barely good at social interaction as it was! Victur was used to it though, ten thousand years lost in the nether did cause such things… As soon as Myrandah made her way towards Maleok, Victur twister his hands already trying to conjure a new rift off planet… The air in front of Victur detonated into a giant fire ball, sending the undead warlock crashing into the snow! Skalaz could be seen laughing, “Did I say you could leave?” The goblin hissed, he snapped his fingers again conjuring another enveloping blast of fire…

Victur stood tall, “I’m sorry, but have we met? Taking orders from strangers is not the wisest way to do things…” The undead asked tilting his head, Victur made a short gesture conjuring a ball of felfire to block the second blast of flame. Victur followed his move by directing to a nearby ally hidden in the cold, a frozen little imp burst from the ice and send three fire balls at Skalaz.

Skalaz hissed at the imp Foolish bravado… Snapping his fingers he created icy blades from the very snow the poor imp stood upon and impaled the area with the poor imp… Skalaz turned back to Victur and sneered before hissing again, “Did you think someone like you, could come and start messing with the Master’s and not get someone on your level to fight you?” Skalaz taunted he was looking to prod his opponent before he killed him…

Victur shrugged, “I never gave it much thought.” Victur said before conjuring a blast of chaos that he directed right at Skalaz!

2 Likes

Skalaz cursed snapping his fingers and raising a massive wall of ice to block the chaotic bolt aimed at his person… “On a planet like this I got so much at my disposal… Perhaps this is more your style?” Skalaz laughed snapping his hands activating more arcanic alchemy upon his target, around Victur the ice instantly turned to burning steam and exploded outwards! Skalaz followed up his trick by tossing several bricks of chlorine over the wall of his icy barrier and towards Victur. Skalaz laughed snapping his fingers again mixing the hydrogen molecules with the chlorine the goblin instantaneously made a wave of hydrochloric acid! Skalaz was gonna follow up his great trick by trapping that idiotic undead inside a living acid alchemic monster when from the side a blast of burning fire hit his shoulder…

That impetuous imp has survived by shifting into the nether and changing positions! Skalaz hissed louder as he saw that undead fool standing beside that imp! This is why Victur was such a dangerous opponent, killing someone who could change their place in reality so easily was proving to be a major challenge even for Skalaz… Skalaz glanced quickly around, Varicar had engaged Smuggs, Throggore fighting that worgen deathknight, a odd image filled Skalaz’s vision… That insignificant Paladin was taunting Maleok, Skalaz couldn’t see if she was getting through to him from his position but he couldn’t allow it! The goblin roared snapping his fingers, conjuring a massive alchemic blast of fire to rage towards that Paladin with the intent to burn that women away! The flames were sent of course by a ball of fel fire that intercepted them half way to his target, Skalaz’s blast of fire roared like a train past the Paladin a knowing reminder that there was more danger than just Maleok!

Skalaz turned back to Victur, “It would be such a pleasure to add you to my homunculi collection…” The Goblin warned he was just about done with Victur’s interference! Skalaz blinked forward at incredible speed and reached out to grab the undead barely missing! Skalaz growled, if he could get contact with the undead he could end his!

2 Likes

Throggore hit the ice hard but couldn’t stay down for long he pushed himself up on his arm and forced himself away from his crashed area as Vaunn smashed down on the area with his blades! “This is our difference wolf, you had your power given to you by others, I learned my own!” The Orc taunted tossing a hook with chain to his sword still in the ice and pulling it back.

“Your smell? Must be new, can’t be born worgen…” Throggore continued purposefully cutting his hand on his own blade and dodging another one of Vaunn’s attacks the worgen was fast but Throggore had years of training to make him faster… “Now find me…” Throggore growled tossing his blood around the ice before grabbing a smoke bomb in his bloodied hand and throwing it to the ground! A blast of smoke filled the area around Throggore and Vaunn as the bomb and smoke carried the orcs blood into the air… With a quick swipe Vaunn cleared the obscuring smoke, Throggore had vanished, the massive wolf sniffed the air hard and found the whole area smelled of the Orc, Vaunn growled low he couldn’t find where that Orc had hidden off to…

Throggore desperately knew he needed to conjure fighting Vaunn, but he still had something else he had to do. Moving quickly and silently the rogue made his way near Myrandah and Maleok who were locked in close combat, slipping in quick, Throggore slashed a couple of threads holding one of the deathknights pockets sealed. Within was something Throggore hoped would help Maleok break free…

With his task complete the rogue threw a large hook towards the area laced with his blood and lunged on top of Vaunn driving his blades into the worgen’s eyes! Vaunn roared in agony raking his claws across Throggore’s legs before sending the Orc crashing into the snow! “You think I need my sight? I will find you because the ice wills it!” The wolf roared leaping to a spot and sending his blades into the ice… It was a close one Throggore barely dodged that attack!

2 Likes

Blinded! That Orc managed to elude his blades once again! The worgen growled in rage inhaling deep in his undead lungs, again his senses told him the Orc was simply everywhere, all around him! Focusing his mind on the ice it told him there was many places Throggore cold be! Vaunn hissed focusing on his magic becoming ethereal once more, he was like a shade! It was in this form the wolf could repair his wounds and regain his strength, but it made him vulnerable, his saronite armor couldn’t reflect light magic away from him if it was ethereal!

Vaunn’s vision returned and he saw his prey, the Orc rogue that taunted him, his words were lies! Vaunn had been a worgen so long he didn’t remember his life before it! “Your people… They know to fear the wolf… Fear the wilds… Fear me, I am your garn…” Vaunn growled lunging forward his his claws and blades to strike down the rogue he nearly missed slashing a gouge on Throggore’s side… “You are mortal… You will fire eventually…” Vaunn taunted he knew in the long Throggore was destined to fail!

Vaunn lunged forward again a icy storm whirling behind him, the shades of many wolves filled the icy winds ready to assault the Orc! Throggore merely laughed deploying another smoke bomb in which many orcs exited the smoky screen, now it would be shades of wolves against images of a rogue the two beings playing a game of hide and seek to kill the other!

2 Likes

Smuggs knew that Varicar was coming for him, but while at ranged the gnome had the upper hand now! The arrival of The Artificer had made things beyond complicated, now even his pet was gone, nothing left behind this time… Smuggs aimed his rifle right at Varicar and loosed a few rounds after the other! The hideous monk was however quick and dodged many shots before a first impacted into the homunculi’s chest it however didn’t seem to stop him, the monk kept coming! Varicar lunged forward sending his fist into the icy ground where Smuggs just was and shattering the ice completely with the strength of the impact.

Smuggs leapt to the side and fired again this time hitting Varicar in the head! The monk staggered as the round ripped through his skull and tore up everything within, his skull to repair was however revitalized as the homunculi’s head slowly sealed up and the monk glared at the arrogant gnome who dared tried to end his life… Varicar lunged forward again sending his heel down upon Smuggs, the gnome barely dodged but Varicar grinned as he managed to shatter Smuggs’s left femur!

The blow was absolutely a devastating one but it put Varicar right where Smuggs wanted him! The gnome gave a short laugh despite the pain and pulled the trigger of his gun, a short blast sent the monk backwards towards the pit of acid created by its master moments before!

2 Likes

Varicar hissed how tiresome this was all was but now he was blasted backwards! The hissing burn of acid loomed behind him, Varicar landed hard using forceful chi energy to force the acid away in a blast! Varicar growled as droplets of the flesh dissolving liquids still ate away at his flesh in several areas! Varicar leapt from the pit like a creature on a mission landing in the icy snow with a heavy impact sending ice scattering away!

“There was no version of this in which you got to walk away little gnome…” Varicar hissed conjuring a ball of chi and sending it crashing near Smuggs… “Came to assassinate the Master and detonate all his work with that irradiator? Did you truly think it would work?” Varicar asked he knew the answers so he cared not for one in return… Varicar lunged forward slamming his fist into the ground near Smuggs, the gnome barely dodged this lethal punch… It managed to connect on his right arm however shattering it in a few areas, the gnome was getting more and weak as the fight went on…

Varicar laughed at the position Smuggs was now in and brought his heel down upon Smuggs’s right leg shattering that limbs bones in many areas… “There was no other way…” Varicar droned slamming Smuggs in the left arm with his elbow! Varicar leapt back he was gonna end this once and for all crushing Smuggs’s chest with a final blowing kick! “I would ask for a last request, but I truly don’t care…”

2 Likes

Maleok groaned as another light blast hit him hard, it reminded him of the Paladins at lights hope… When… He broke free…

Maleok was knocked back again and landed hard before in rage directing his arms up and commanding a wall of bone shards to launch forward! They mostly missed target with only a few scratching her arms and many clanging off her weapon… “I am no slave… I…”

Maleok held up his bone mace to block and felt the light burn around him in a holy fire of anger and wrath! “I never abandon my loa, not my…” Maleok grunted as the light burned at him, one of his armor pieces gave way and a crystal feline statuette fell to the icy snow…

Maleok groaned being forced down by the lights judgemental force, he saw that the statuette was on the ground, his statue, his lil harkoa… “I…” Maleok hissed before a blast of fire ripped nearby them both cast by the insidious goblin Skalaz… Maleok capitalized on the moment forcing himself free and sending Myrandah crashing into the ice, Maleok roared charging towards the downed Paladin with purpose!

Lifting his great bone mace high he readied himself to crush Myrandah entirely when he saw it, the statue, the inactive magic crystal pet, was by her side… Its eyes seemed to stare into his soul as if he was being judged not by the light but by the loa he swore to protect where his people had not! Maleok roared with the most rage he could muster before sending his massive mace down crashing next to Myrandah with a earth shattering crack! The Drakkari exhaled deep he was obviously still struggling with something inside him before he hissed the words “I am not a slave…” Maleok groaned before expelling a thick greenish black liquid from his mouth onto the ground beside Myrandah… The Drakkari was still quite exhausted from such a mental fight, looking over at Myrandah he only whispered the words “Apologies… But I wasn’t quite myself…” The Drakkari hissed… He knew he would need to rise soon or the others would start to question what happened… “Stay down…” Maleok hissed low, before standing tall and roaring in triumph! “Victory for da master!” Maleok roared before charging off towards Victur and Skalaz who were still locked in a close battle of magic! Myrandah would know when to act, Varicar was much closer than Skalaz, and it looked like Smuggs needed aid…

Maleok rushed forward dodging a blast of fel fire from Victur as he charged in, the undead warlock quite oblivious to the fact that Maleok had been freed! When Maleok closed the distance and readied his weapon it was instead Skalaz the Drakkari swung at!!

2 Likes

AS the fel flames engulfed her Suzuna shrieked in terror and agony. Howling in pain she hits the hard iron floor, writhing about like a fish out of water. Throughout the screaming she sobs and begs, brokenly. “Please, please, Lord Salkeen, I’m sorry, make it stop please make it stop… It burns… Please I am yours every inch ever cell every breath is your, always and only yours, plea…” her rods are cut short as the horrendous pain once more causes her to start squealing like a pig being slaughtered. To those looking it would seem like her burning body was trying to drag itself to Lord Salkeen. Her screams die downs somewhat as her voice cracks and breaks.

Suzuna sees the eyes of her eldest Sister twisted in grief, as she watches, what she believes are her Sisters final moments. While she cares for her sister, she has chosen to be with and serve Lord Salkeen. No one and nothing but a permanent death would change her mind on this. Both Yenme and Nedde, should of just stayed out of it. Through her broken screams of pain and horror, she watches as Abdulbai takes pleasure in torturing Nedde. He steps away leaving her a quivering mess on the floor.

Suzuna’s voice was cracked and broken from the constant screaming. She crawls to Lord Salkeen, pressing parched lips to his flaming hooves. She hisses in pain as the skin on, and around her lips blacken and burn. “Lord Salkeen!” She say his name like a zealot worshipping their one true god. While Suzuna’s back is turned from the screen she misses seeing it as her Sister and the New Void sect leader, assasinate Lord Dazarthon. However at the mention of Ebony’s name she turns to glare, rage filling her. Yet before she can speak waves of fel fire wash over her, this time when she screams it’s for real.

Suzuna wails as the fel fire burns away at the flesh on her hands and hooves. She squirms about in agony on the floor at Lord Salkeen’s feet. The turns her tears of terror and pain to steam, that burns her eyes. There’s not the option of begging for mercy. All Suzuna can do is howl and sob as the tender young flesh on her back, starts to bubble up and blister. The blisters burst, and the flesh dries, cracks, and begins to painfully curl up, peeling away from the muscles beneath. Beneath the dried, cracked blackened flesh that remains on her back, the muscles sizzle. What little fat she has liquifies beneath the intense heat of Lord Salkeen’s flames. It begins to boil, the heat eating through the lean muscles on her back. By The Time Lord Salkeen eases the flames from her back it is burnt beyond recognition. Where there was once lovely, soft, tender flesh. There was now nothing but blacked bits of curled dried flesh. Which revealed the horrendous smelling burnt muscles beneath. Muscles that had the look of something left to long on the grill. Pock marks and craters pitted what remained of the tissue on Suzuna’s back. In some places the bones of her ribs and spine could be seen. Suzuna doesn’t try to heal the damage, nor does she use her powers to block the pain. Lord Salkeen had chosen to burn her for a reason, she would heal the damage, when or if given permission to do so.

Suzuna slowly rises to her feet, gritting her teeth agaistbthe pain. “Yes My Lord.” As Suzuna looks at the Now blank screen of the monitor, hate and rage are the only emotions flowing from her. “When you capture her, I hope you make her scream in agony. I want to see her crawling around on the floor begging, I want to watch as she is tortured and broken, repeatedly until her mind snaps. Then I want to heal it so you can break her again Lord Salkeen. She is no Sister of mine.” Suzuna growls, disgust edging into her voice as she says the word sister. “It was Jericha that saved that beeuch from her last Demon Master. She would give her to that insane bastard that thinks so highly of himself. No she is no sister of mine, she is an enemy that deserves the worse torture that you can give her.” Suzuna shudders as she looks at the floor. “I was there, I was giving the task of fixing Jericha’s mind, when she had been rescued from Ebony’s clutches. It took decades, even then Myself and all the others couldn’t completely repair it. That damn scum had beaten and broken her soul, mind, and body in every way possible.” Even though she had never really fought before… everything comes to a screeching halt as she sees her Lord in Pain, she moves to aid him in any way that she can.

1 Like

Jericha is in the midst of shadow mending the two girls. When the Pit Lord announces its Masters desires for a peaceful end to this pathetic attempt at a hostile takeover. She finishes mending Jaseiah and Ahcire before slowly rising to her feet. It seemed that Ahcirej had everything under control at the moment, as she conversed with the Pit Lord. Jericha is about to walk over and join the dealing when chaos erupts. Jericha watches the Pit Lord suddenly attack Ahcirej, who is taken completely by surprise. A burning fel spike, of massive proportions bursts from the fel cracked earth beneath Ahcirej. Ahcirej doesn’t even have time to scream, as the spike tears through flesh, muscles, bones and organs, literally ripping her in two. Each half of her body slides down the gigantic fel stalagmite, while bloody smashed up organs are left morbidly dangling from the tip. Moments later both half’s of the body hit the ground, the Pit Lord brings one of its huge legs down upon them. There’s a loud crunch, followed by a sickly wet splat, as blood and guts splatter outward in a circle from where its foot had landed.

Jericha screams in fury as she watches Ahcirej get killed right before her eyes. Yet she doesn’t have much time for contemplation as the Pit Lord directs its next attack upon Jaseiah, Ahcire and herself. Acting Quickly she opens a dome shaped Void portal around the three of them. It would act as a shield, everything cast at it would be swallowed by the Void. Jericha gets it up just as a half dozen flaming meteors strike the portal and the area around it. Most of them vanish into the void rift, two strike the ground near them. Each one as the strike the ground burst into a set of three Infernals. They all hurl boulders of fel fire at the Portal, overwhelming it and causing it to come crashing down. As this happens a battalion of Fel Guards comes rushing up on either side of the three woman, flanking them. Growling they leap at the Infernals massive weapons clang, and crash, as they are met with giant fists of flaming brimstone. All around them were unforetold amounts of chaos. The Demonic artillery was being loaded by some of the Gan’arg not fighting, and the many of Fel Cannons were being aimed at the Ered’kiel. While others were being aimed at the Pit Lord, and other large groups of demons. Jericha watches the two remaining Fel Reaver, fire on the Pit Lord. It roars in fury and pain as fel explosions rip over its body.

Jericha’s attention is suddenly drawn to the massive amount of Void that surrounds them. She looks at the two girls seeing that they are both now able to take care of themselves she vanishes, and reappears above the battlefield, purplish Black wings of corruption holding her aloft. She sees the ring of gargantuan ring of Void, and all the void monstrosities pouring out of it. Reaching out with her mind, Jericha ceases control of the void ring and the creatures coming forth from the swirling depths of darkness. She sets them upon the demons attack Lord Salkeen’s army. Yet her victory is short lived as a heavily bandaged and cloaked figure makes a few motions with its hands. Dozens of heavy void binding chains erupt into being and rapidly wrap around Jericha binding not only her body but her Void Magic as well. She is ripped from the sky and slammed into the ground with enough force to leave a crater about fifty yards deep. Every bone in her body shatters upon impact, and shreds muscles and organs. Jericha blacks out for a few minutes as her body starts repairing itself.

From her nearly immobile position, she watches as a heavily cloaked figure approaches her. Upon reaching her it pulls its masks down. Jericha’s eyes and mind fill with terror, she tries to port away but she cannot, the chains are binding her to the earth. She is also incapable of screaming as these same chains are wrapped painfully around her head, face, and mouth, effectively gagging her. The creature removes the wrappings from one of its hands and lightly caresses Jericha’s face before touching the chains. Jericha’s face twists in agony as the chains heat up and slowly begin cooking her. Her nose is assaulted by the smell of burning flesh, blood and muscle. It motions for some of the void creatures to come closer. They drag themselves closer, and upon reaching them, the monster gives the creatures a voiceless command. Misshapen clawed fingers begin peeling away the cooked pieces of Jericha’s body, and sloppily devour them.

Abdulbai’s eyes light up with glee, at the waves of pain and terror coming off of Jericha. He drives his hands into Jericha’s Head, Ethereal fingers jabbing into her brain. Hello pretty one, it would seem you are Do for a family reunion. However, it would seem your loving grandfather only needs your mind. So let’s have some fun with this body of yours before I take you home. as he finishes speaking Jericha’s eyes roll to the back of her head as her brain suddenly feels like it’s being puréed in a blender. Abdulbai scowls with fury and heals enough of the damage to wake her back up. Now, now it’s no fun if you sleep through the whole thing Now is… a blast of void energy sends Abdulbai flying away from Jericha and crashing through a bunch of tree. At the same time the void aberrations making lunch of her body, are shredded by invisible claws and teeth. A void Ethereal moves up to stand beside Jericha and corrodes the physical chains that bind her body. Freeing her to use her fel. Rajen is aware that this minion of Ebony’s is more powerful than him, still he wasn’t about to go down without a fight.

1 Like

Jericha’s screams of anguish finally roused Ahcire, who’s first reaction was to grab her bow and pull it back ready to kill! The light huntress watched as a shield of void covered them from a wall of fire! It appeared this fight was still going! Ahcire had been unconscious during the entirety of the attempts of peace!

While the rise of chaotic battle spun into full swing once more Ahcire took notice of the artillery that had hurt her so bad before beginning to aim at the Ered’Kiel! Ahcire yelled in fury she would hardly let these usurpers attack the ship her father had owned!

Rushing forward her bow drawn the light huntress loosed three arrows that found their mark around the first artillery cannon! With a second of pause the light arrows lit up before linking with light magic and detonating in a light infused blast! The gan’arg burst into ashes from the blast and their weapon twisted and broken! The other artillery crews took notice and with a quick bout of demonic yelling a group of gan’arg turned a cannon towards Ahcire and open fired! “Kill the runt!” A bigger wyrmtongue screamed firing the cannon!

Ahcire leapt up backflipping to dodge the burning round as it headed towards her! The light huntress was getting more accustomed to her powers and body and loosed a light arrow mid jump impaling a gan’arg in the chest and pinning it to the ground! Ahcire landed hard before whispering the name she called once except with more purpose this time… “Nakano…” Behind the elf appeared the great cat, it’s fangs ready to kill and vengeance in its eyes! The demons fired again, causing Ahcire to grab onto Nakano and dodge once more backflipping off her pets back with his help! Nakano sidestepped the blast before going into a full run, covering ground at incredible speed! Ahcire lunged forward loosing three more arrows that found their marks in the mechanisms of a cannon aimed at the Ered’Kiel causing its next shot to detonate the whole cannon! The explosion knocked out to additional cannons at the first cannons sides! Nakano lunged upwards seizing the wyrmtongue around the neck before pulling the demon to the ground and ripping into its flesh!

Ahcire pushes ever closer the cannon firing at her again, this time even with dodging it wasn’t enough as the round detonated charting her flesh and burning her to the core! The light huntress landed hard fifty yards to the right covered in burning fel fire and crying out in agony! Ahcire screamed before calling upon the light to give her strength! With a blast of holy light the fel cleared and her skin started to heal… This battle was just getting started!

1 Like