Ered’Kiels Desolation (IC Closed 2)

Maleok hissed as he had crossed the consecration its light magic, he rose his mace to assault again when the Paladin that pompous fool returned with a attack of her own! Light washed out in a terrible wave towards Maleok, the troll knew this might be his end! Though he was nearly invulnerable to normal attacks the light was his true weakness! The Drakkari brought his hands up to block his face feeling his armor and arms burn away under the lights wrath, his skin flaked and burned as the overwhelming power overtook him! Maleok closed his eyes as he saw his death coming when the familiar spell appeared to fight back his destruction… A powerful fel chi barrier formed around Maleok blocking any more of the deathly light magic, the chi and light collided until to Maleok’s surprise the power of the spells sent Maleok away and crashing into the trees nearby!

The massive Drakkari groaned, if he was alive that would’ve been much worse… Slowly he began to pick himself up again the edges of his armor and body burned by the light, yet as ever present before his troll regeneration activated to bring the giant back to combat ready ability… This time it would take a bit longer however, Maleok held his bone mace with one arm, his other still to damaged to be used… “You shouldn’t have done that… I be going easy on you til now mon…” Maleok growled…

Maleok wrapped his good arm around a nearby tree and with a hard grunt ripped the green towering plant from the ground and sent it crashing towards Myrandah and Smuggs!

Varicar hissed, “You are quite right gnome, I’m here to kill you!” Varicar moved to attack but was quickly assaulted by the spell repentance! To a normal being it might incapacitate them for ages, it would have done wonders on Throggore or Maleok, but Varicar was not ashamed of what he did, he welcomed it! The spell passed into him temporarily restraining his body with power as the light tried to find something he might repent for!

It was long enough to force him to fight the affliction as Maleok sent bone spikes at Smuggs and Myrandah… The troublesome Paladin responded by firing back a massive spell of vindictive light! Varicar hissed he knew Maleok though a near impregnable beast was strong his weakness was the light! Being turned to ash was not a way he could regenerate from! As the wave of light washed forward Varicar cast a cocoon of chi and fel energy to protect Maleok, it however left himself exposed!

Varicar was throw down into the earth by the blast as he heard Maleok crash into the tree line nearby… Varicar slowly rise to his feet, all his flesh burned away by the lights wrath, his bones could be seen in multiple places, his eyes were nothing but burned out sockets… “Pity, If Yumara has not made me alive I might not still be standing before you right now…” The skeletal figure cackled as again his flesh started to knit itself back together, the fel monk creeping closer… “I am not like a normal legion homunculi, I am better…” Varicar hissed as his face started to resemble a more living form…

“Its a shame they want you dead, this has been quite fun…” Varicar said emotionlessly as he gathered another blast of fel chi energy into his hand, they had stalled long enough, now they would need to purge these fools…

Throggore watched as Myrandah and Maleok crashed, now they they were alone it was time to strike for good and end this… Maleok sent a wave of bone spikes at the gnome and Paladin, she looked cut up pretty badly, but she returned fire with a ever consuming wave of light’s wrath! The resulting wave would have wiped Maleok away if not for Varicar blocking a great deal of it with a fel chi cocoon! Throggore was to far to be helped by his allies and instead turned to use his relics and items of exotic power, quickly the orc wrapped himself in a fabric of anti magic properties, letting the lights energy wash over and around him as if he were a mere rock! Some might call this fabric a cloak of shadows.

Throggore recovered pulling his cloak off, it pulsed with latent magic the residue of the blast from earlier, he couldn’t use it wildly, he would need to wait if he needed to use it again. Throggore glared down thinking for a good minute before figuring he would return to the shadows and attack… With a sharp look at Smuggs as he prepared to attack his target, Throggore faded from vision, he would strike when the time was right!

“It’s up to you!” Victur still remembered, Raveintis still busy helping the evacuation of Teldrassil, and gathering his allies knew someone had to rescue Smuggs from the inevitable death he would receive by the Masters hand… Smuggs has dealt a terrible blow, whether the others knew it or not, Raveintis now knew that Isaik his old student had come into possession of a material much like Azerite and lots of it… Victur moved forward, well, a kind of forward, he traveled through the nether, a truly fascinating place but one of true chaos! For Victur the sensation of traveling was much like falling forever, that was until a spot opened for him to land. Victur careened backwards until he felt it, a nearby portal whisked open, Victur fell right through!

Above Myrandah and Smuggs the sky grew dustirted from fel energy until a portal ripped itself open, from the depths of places unknown Victur crashed down among allies… He landed kinda hard but on his feet, fel energy washing off him in waves… “Smuggs, Female I’ve never met before, come with me if you wanna not die!” Victur spoke in a raspy voice but he genuinely seemed happy to see them. Before he could speak another word Victur stood tall to engage in combat as a imp fell out of the pack near his back. “Hold up for a second, I’m gonna hurl!” The imp said fighting back the bile. Victur looked offended, “It was the fastest way, it wasn’t so bad!” Victur responded before conjuring a new nether rift in front of him at record time! The massive tree ripped from its roots and crashing towards them flew harmlessly inside disappearing to places unknown.

Victur followed up his trick by conjuring a second nether rift that seemed innocent enough until the massive tree exploded from its unknown depths and flew towards Varicar… “My favorite trick!” Victur winked as he pulled fel flames from the open rifts and created a wall of fel fire between them and the attackers!

“Now! Which way you wanna go?” Victur asked, summoning two nearly identical nether rifts for escape! One would be like walking through to the nether than walking across the red nether rock to their location, the other was like falling through the infinity of space, but it was much faster… Victur put his hand to his chin, “You know I can’t remember which is which!” Victur said slightly confused… His little imp crawled up to him, “Not again, my stomach can’t take it!” It complained.

Myrandah swore under her breath. If not for the interference of that foul, Fel Monk. The Drakkari might have been taking out of the fight. Still they would have at least a few seconds of a reprieve. She glances quickly over at Smuggs, making sure that the slice he took across the face wasn’t life threatening. [quote=“Varicar-emerald-dream, post:551, topic:12462”]
Varicar was throw down into the earth by the blast as he heard Maleok crash into the tree line nearby… Varicar slowly rise to his feet, all his flesh burned away by the lights wrath, his bones could be seen in multiple places, his eyes were nothing but burned out sockets… “Pity, If Yumara has not made me alive I might not still be standing before you right now…” The skeletal figure cackled as again his flesh started to knit itself back together, the fel monk creeping closer… “I am not like a normal legion homunculi, I am better…” Varicar hissed as his face started to resemble a more living form…
[/quote]
Myrandah watches as Foul Monks body start to reform before her very eyes. The thing that angers and terrifies her the most is… She can feel Yumara’s signature on the magic. The fel bastard has been telling the truth… “I don’t know what foul Magic’s your Master has used on Yumara. Still I will free her, from him… I will free her, and if you have Izzabelle I will free her as well.” As she says this she tries to figure out a way to get the Monk out of the picture. With all of his protections, he was proving to be a difficult foe to…

The damn Orc had vanished back into the Shadows again. Myrandah k ew now that the Gnome was their target. Yet the Gnome and her both had to live, but how… she is certain the two of them could take out the Orc, and Drakkari. However with that disgusting wretch of a Monk on their side their odds off winning had greatly dwindled… she is thinking of casting divine steed grabbing the Gnome and trying to put some…

Myrandah hadn’t much of an idea who just crashed in on them. Yet he seemed to know the Gnome, and if he could get them away from those three, she would take it.

Caught of guard Myrandah hadn’t even noticed the massive tree hurling towards them Until the portal summoning undead, opened a portal which swallowed the tree whole. If it had hit it most likely would have knocked her out… Myrandah shuddered at the very thought of being unconscious around them… she would end up dead or worse yet undead. Bereft of her chosen light. A split second later another portal open, and the tree is now careening towards the pompous foul Monk… “best trick I’ve seen in years.” Myrandah says cheerfully.

Myrandah looks at the two nearly Identical portals… She honestly didn’t care which as long as they got away from here. “The one on the left,” without thinking she grabs the Gnome and jumps into it.

It was exactly what he needed to hear, no matter what happpened Salkeen would never lose his Jericha…

Salkeen enjoyed this part, even as one was of void and the other fel, they both knew their primal forces desire to have it all, to own the lesser beings… The close embrace interrupted by Suzuna’s great mistake…

Salkeen grinned under his mask, “Indeed, if she wants something from my world she must ask its ruler!” Salkeen commanded, he was ready to send the felguard to block Suzuna’s path, a friendlier alternative to him or Jericha who no doubt would want to endulge their sadistic desires…

Salkeen felt another force follow him and Jericha, one of his own still… Wjether she was still truly bonded to him or not, didn’t matter, he still would claim her… It seemed Ahcirej noticed the expression of her Lord to the great forest created by Yumara, using her advanced powers of fire she vaporized a entire section of the forest, reducing it and all within to ash!

Salkeen nodded his arms crossed, though he might not say it he rather enjoyed the wanton destruction of that would be goddesses creation. Secondly a massive explosion of all consuming fire might truly inform Suzuna of how wrong she had been to take what wasn’t hers… “You come to my world, take what is mine, and don’t even have the courtesy to greet its Lord?” Salkeen called out to Suzuna!

Master Isaik could see the spells were causing immense damage to Izzabelle, he struggled to with some effort disconnecting Izzabelle’s ability to feel pain… Her body would not inform her of the horrific damage the Soul Thief wished to inflict! The brazen attack back at Isaik made him laugh his own dark laughter, it was like a foolish child trying to stop a avalanche, he might stop a few boulders but it was hardly the whole thing.

Isaik was relieved to have Izzabelle cut down much of the opposition within her, he could have continued to strike them down himself, but it would take valuable time from him… As Izzabelle cleared the way hundreds of dark tendrils invaded every bit of Izzabelle they could find, each one of them aiming to pry layer after layer of vile curses… It was now a multi pronged assault, the dark master would attack every spot at once… Isaik had been going to easy he needed to push harder… “I have lived and used the void for eons… I have yet to meet a being like me… Perhaps you would have been a threat twenty five thousand years ago…” Isaik hissed taunting Ebony… As he tried to get a response from the fool he was working his tendrils deeper, he was ready to tear multiple layers free at once…

Isaik responded, “A welcomed change, its only going to get harder…” Isaik warned trying to hint to what he was about to do…

Sericon watched Izzabelle writhe in pain the sheer damage and pain she must be feeling filled the elf with rage! Sericon knew he wasn’t much of a warlock anymore but there was one thing a warlock was never without… Sericon still had his will! Sericon had been tossed a bit from Izzabelle’s side by the magical clash, but he was far from giving up… Grabbing a fel forged weapon from a nearby wall, Sericon charged forward fighting the powerful force emanating from Isaik and Izzabelle, when the elf began to slide back he lifted the blade high and stabbed it into the floor as a anchor…

The force between Izzabelle and Isaik grew stronger but so did Sericon’s resolve to be by her side, roaring with fury he was pushing his body more physically then he had before! Sericon grabbed his blade and leapt forward landing near Izzabelle, again he stabbed his blade down to stay by her side… Roaring he still never gave in as he reached his hand out with all his might and grabbed onto Izzabelle’s hand, as they touched Sericon hoped to lend Izzabelle a portion of his willpower!

2 Likes

Smuggs fell to the floor as bone spikes lanced across the battlefield towards them, grunting hard he felt several pierce his shoulders and arms as he covered himself… The gnome was quickly running out of things to fight back with he was now out of grenades and had only a few syringes left for this miniature crossbow! The gnome called out hoping he could get his insectoid ally to rouse from his fallen position! The buzzing nearby told Smuggs that it was still alive but it wasn’t until Myrandah sent forth a wave of light energy that the bug was revitalized and rose into the sky once more, Smuggs himself felt mostly healed and ready to continue the fight! However the act only seemed to further irritate the group of the Master off as Maleok rose up, harmed but still functional, Varicar stood defiantly and they continued their assault! Throggore seemingly vanished again! The pains of fighting a rogue! Smuggs nearly dove again as Maleok gripped a nearby tree and made ready to throw it! Above them the sky warped and buckled, Smuggs nearly thought the worst another horrid enemy to kill them! When Victur fell from the hole in the sky and hastily picked himself up.

Smuggs was relieved but still a bit technical! “Your timing could use some work! If not for this women named Myrandah, I would be dead!” Smuggs commented as he watched the imp he knew as Geltonk try to keep himself from hurling…

Smuggs scratched the back of his head, he wondered how long Victur had been in the nether for this time… But Smuggs couldn’t deny his effectiveness as the warlock caught a massive uprooted tree thrown at them in a nether portal and tossed it back at Varicar…

Smuggs wanted to work with caution, Victur had said his portal was the fastest but to where was always the thing you had to ask!

“Wait wait!” Smuggs protested before he and Myrandah jumped through the left portal! The world got really fast, Smuggs and Myrandah careened at incredible speeds through the nether seeing all sorts of planets and stars whisk past them like structural struts on the Deeprun Tram! Smuggs glanced behind them as he spun like a top to see Victur in the rift as well spinning backwards like a drunken passed out man on a roller coaster! Behind him was his wasp carrying a ever sick looking imp! At first it seemed like they would make a clean escape but farther back Smuggs could see Maleok and Varicar careening after them, even in the nether the chase was hardly over!

Smuggs tried to stop spinning but to his dismay it seemed like no such thing would happen, he called out to Victur! “Where are we going?!?!” Smuggs screamed! Victur spun backwards completely unfazed, “Niskara is our first stop!” The undead responded enjoying the ride, no doubt he had seen the two following them, hopefully he had a plan!

Suzuna is about to make her way into the ruins of Reavrix’s once great, and powerful citadel. She had just sent the Felguards, she had mind manipulated inside to clear out any hostile beings that might be lurking within. Suzuna while capable of fighting, much preferred not doing so. So instead she would use whatever means she could to prevent herself from having to do so. Suzuna reaches over and grabs some of the freshly grown vines that wrap around the broken pieces of stone, and fel iron. She is just about to slip through and into the ruins of the citadel, when an explosion rocks her world.

Suzuna stumble back, shocked at the sheer magnitude of the wanton destruction she had just witnessed. True there were dark creatures moving about the forest… but they themselves weren’t creatures of light. Suzuna found such devastation to be both unwarranted, and reckless. Stopping she slowly turns around, and freezes on the spot. Standing no more than thirty yards from her location is her friend Jericha. Near her is someone who resembles a light version of said friend. At least Suzuna hoped they were still friends, one could never tell with Jericha. Yet it is the one standing tall between them, that Suzuna is fixated upon.

Suzuna for the first time in her existence knew true fear. For the first time in her sheltered life she stood n the presence of an exceptionally powerful and true Demon Lord. She can feel the weight of his presence baring down her. Her nearly indomitable will start cracking beneath the pressure of it. It slowly binds her mind and body forcing her down onto her knees. A smaller part of her mind tries to fight it, to push back against it. A lesser Lord she would have crushed, but one radiating the massive amount of strength coming from this one. Left her completely vulnerable to his will, she barely has the mind to send a distress signal to her sisters. Before her body and mind betray her, forcing her to start crawling across the ground to where the three of them stood. Suzuna knew only one thing… Before her stood a Demon Lord, she as a lower demon must serve him. Serve him in any, and every way that she was capable of. By the time she reaches the spot before Lord Salkeen’s cloven feet. Her hands and knees are all scraped up and bloody from crawling over some jagged sharp pieces of rock and metal. She prostrates herself before him. “I’m so very sorry Lord Salkeen,” yes she knew who he was, Jericha would be in the presence of no other Demon Lord “I beg your forgiveness, I meant not to take what was yours. I merely meant to use that which is around me. I did not know that they were yours, I’m really sorry for that, it was an grievous error on my behalf.” beg him, plead with him, offer him your mind, your soul, and your body… you grovel in the power of greatness. You are nothing more than a pawn to be used at his discretion these thought bombard Suzuna’s mind, right now a part deep within her, curses the mostly sheltered life she has led, deep inside the heart of the society.

She is about to promise everything she is to the Lord before her, when suddenly she is gone. She reappears nearly a hundred yards away. She looks up to see her elder sister standing before her. “I apologize for my younger sisters, rather inappropriate take over of what was yours. She came seeking one who was sent to us, hoping to ascertain his fate. While we were of the knowledge that Centralis had a new Lord. We were unaware of the fact, that it’s new Lord was the Phoenix of the Legion. Had we known we would have sent a diplomatic party to ask for your permission to search your lands My Lord.” Yenme says as she takes in everything around her. Calculating means of escape if it became necessary. She unlike Suzuna had dealt with powerful Demon Lords before she knew of their insatiable greed, and avarice. They would need to flee this place before they were both forcefully bound in servitude to this powerful Demon Lord stripping them both of their free will. “Once again I deeply apologize on behalf of my sister and I. We will leave and send an envoy to speak with you about getting permission to formally seek the one My foolish sister looks for.” Yenme cannot be certain if the Demon Lord before her will let them leave. From what she has learned, most covet power. If he knew anything about Suzuna, she would be bound to his service before she could release her next breath.

Izzabelle can feel Master Isaik’s dark magic at work, trying to block her ability to feel pain. Once she realizes what he is attempting she takes control of her bodies natural defenses. As she does Master Isaik would find severing the ties that force Izzabelle’s mind to feel the agony and devastation of her body much easier. Soon Izzabelle is only feeling but an echo of the pain. This allows for her to move and react more rapidly than before. The Soul Thief thought to place traps within her. Well the fool should know that she was a prodigy when it came to disarming, and removing traps. While she took care of all but the most powerful of traps. Master Isaik could unravel and destroy the ancient spell work, layer upon her. Izzabelle works swiftly, and efficiently, disarming the many traps. A few of the more powerful ones cannot be disarmed so she is forced to protect herself as well as she can before triggering them. One causes the many holes and pits within her tattered soul to burn and ache with nearly unbearable agony. The second one tries to attack her mind…

She is standing in an old room, blood coats the walls. It drips down in hundreds of deep crimson streaks onto the floor. There’s a body laying not far from her feet. Even with it being dismembered and mangled beyond recognition, Izzabelle felt a sense of familiarity looking at it. She feels a weight in her hands, looking down she sees the bloodied head of a Blood Elf. She cannot breathe, she starts trembling, NO! Not this. She hears a dark and familiar laughter fill her head… as she slowly turns the skull. Her chest aches as an all to knowing smile begins…

Everything vanishes the room, the body, the skull, the laughter. She feels a bit of irritation, it’s not hers, however. She is still a little shaken from the attack against her mind. Master Isaik however is probably growing tired of this bothersome gnat constantly buzzing around.

Izzabelle quickly realizes what Master Isaik had planned. She nods and prepares for and physical, and magical backlash. “Yes it might be more painful, but it will take forever dismantling this abomination one layer at a time. Plus it allows for them to rebuild. Within her physiological self, thousands of tiny portals start to open as she receives power of some unknown denomination, from an outside source.

Izzabelle’s hand closes over his, The tips of her long sharp demonic claws puncture Sericon’s flesh. As they do Sericon would feel Izzabelle pulling on every aspect of his existence.

Within her the rifts Izzabelle opened start to power up. She would use them to help blast away all the void monstrosities that were sure to be released when Master Isaik ripped and destroyed all of those layers… as she waits a stray thought enters her mind. She quick.y buries it before the Soul Thief can pick up on it. How could she share a thought with Master Isaik with Ebony knowing it as well. She knows but she will only have a second. For a brief moment Master Isaik would find himself within the very heart of Izzabelle’s mind. “I cannot block him from coming here for long. If he can attack my mind like he does, there’s an open connection between the two of us. Could you use that connection to mentally blast that Bastard out of my head. It won’t kill him, but I can promise that wretched man will not recover from the damage for quite some time. It will be faster removing his spell, without his interference.” Izzabelle can hope that Master Isaik understood what she had planned. As quickly as the room appears it is gone… she turns towards Master Isaik “I’m ready.”

It is dark in here, so very, very, dark. Lhashira has no notion of how much time has passed. She stopped counting the days so long ago. At first there was nothing but pain and agony, she couldn’t move, or breathe, without screaming and curling up in a ball. Yet after sfome time the pain faded, oh how she now wished it had remained, for it helped to block the memories. Memories that started filtering in as the pain lessened. Memories of her and her brother playing together as children.

Laughter rings in her ears as they run through the streets of Quel’thalas. Playing games of tag and hide-n-seek. As they move through the alleys, the sky grows darker, the air around her becomes colder. A feeling of dread sinks into her. It is too quite, the sound of voices has all but disappeared. Yet in the distance she can hear muffled screams. She wants to turn and run, run back to the safety of her home. But she is lost, and the darkness is rapidly closing in upon her. Trembling live a leaf trapped in a storm, she makes her way towards a large gruesome building she cannot recall having ever seen. The heavy metal door is rusted and old, it is covered with sickly green mold of sorts. Taking her foot, Lhashira places it against the door and pushes. The loud screech it makes causes her to jump back. It the distance down the hall she hears something hit the floor. It is followed by a shuffling sound, like that of someone moving about in many robes. The corridor smells of dust, blood and death. Iron doors line the either side of the hallway. Behind them she can hear sobs, screams, and insane laughter and mutterings. She tries to look through the little windows locates in the doors, but the rooms are dark. Still something draws her down the hall, each step filling her with apprehension, and dread. Reaching the door it swings open before she can lift her hand. Before her is a robed figure, it blocks most of the view of the, person it has strapped into the chair. Then it steps aside and Lhashira finds herself staring at the dismantled face of her once handsome brother… and she screams…

She tries to think of other things, yet all her thoughts led to dark and terrifying memories. She recalls how she hated that twisted undead doctor, he took joy in the needless suffering of others. The only one he seemed to have any kind feeling towards. Was Reavrix’s plague carrier Amyndria. The two of them were often seen working on things together. Yet even that undead paled to create in Lhashira the fear that dark abomination had caused. Without thinking Lhashira reaches for her legs, sighing with relief when she feels them beneath her hands. She will never be able to escape the pain, the terror, the hopelessness, and despair, she felt while trapped in that monster hideous embrace. The pain of every blood vessel exploding, her winds being torn from her back. The shredding of flesh, and tearing of muscle as her legs were ripped from her torso… Being hung on the wall, forced to relive her brothers destruction over and over… Lhashira curls up and sobs, this place is slowly breaking her.

It is the slight feeling of warmth that breaks through the madness, threatening to undo her. Opening her eyes, for the first time she sees light, just tiny veins of it illuminating a small area on her arm. She looks and sees it a tiny fracture in the frame of her prison. She pulls on all of her power and strikes out at the fractured area. To her joy the cracks around the fracture become wider and longer, spreading out further across her spherical jail. She beats against the wall with everything that she has. Her clawed hands are bloodied her body is bruised. She is about to give in, when she decides to give it one last try. Gathering together all of her strength, she summons her wind magic into her hands. Building it up until she can no longer contain it, she unleashes it towards the fracture. Just as it hits she strikes it as well. Both of her fel infused glaives strike the gem like surface of her prison. Lhashira can hear the sound of glass cracking and presses harder, pushing against it with all of her might. Suddenly she feels the sensation of falling. The prison shatters, and she finds herself in a room made mostly of flesh. Looking about she gets the feeling that a major battle took place here. She makes her way towards the opening. Looking out at the dark twisted forest, she was uncertain whether she even remained on Centralis.

It is then that she notices that she has changed. She was no longer bound in service to Reavrix. She was now bound on service to one more powerful. Trepidation fills Lhashira Lord Reavrix had lost to Lord Salkeen, now she belonged to him. She was forever bound to serve, before Reavrix she had served another Lord. Lhashira wasn’t sure if Lord Salkeen would just kill her out right for her previous acts against him… yet she would do everything within her power to prove that she was worth keeping. She only hoped that she would get that chance.

Isaik saw that Izzabelle was being directly attacked, as the jokes in her soul were burned Isaik moved to stitch it back together… As for her horrific encounter in the room, he was merely a bystander, it had passed to quickly to intervene…

Isaik physically tilted his head in real life, “The only worry is the damage inflicted to you, the two beings at odds are powerful the epicenter of a fight like this is a dangerous place…” The dark master whispered ripping free several layers of ancient spell work, this time he had been more prepared is any spell materialized in the physical world Isaik would try to block it…

Isaik felt Sericon lend his aid to Izzabelle, his will was surprisingly stronger that Isaik would have thought, perhaps even without fel magic Sericon’s will would allow him to push himself to new heights…

Isaik listened to Izzabelle’s words and considered his next attack wisely, with a terrible grin he thought of a curse to use… A terrible curse he aptly called Fracture… It was a psychic bomb, a weapon of the mind to cause great pain… Isaik pondered for a second… No… Both Ebony and he were proficient in the voids whispers it wouldn’t effect him that much… No, Isaik would use something much more difficult to stop…

“Now…” Isaik hissed preparing the dark spell in his hands and mind, in the mind of Izzabelle no longer stood Isaik the corpse or Gilnean, a massive pale eredar with dark blue veins stomped hooves down with resounding booms as he gathered his power… To gaze upon the eredar’s face was the most terrifying thing, Zalak had no maw, his visage was that of two brilliant horns that curved up like a dark crown. Oupin his face were two piercing red eyes that seemed to stare into ones soul, but below those dark eyes was a void of flesh, Zalak had no maw of nose, his face ended with a plethora of tentacles that hung from his chin… “You challenge something beyond your level, Little elf…” The Master hissed his words echoing around the room as if uttered by the wind that did not exist within Izzabelle’s mind… Within Zalak’s hands grew a furious red spell that he launched towards Ebony with all his might… The spell was named Fratricade, a weaponized version of flesh shaping! The blast of furious red and black magic would make its way towards Ebony where it would impact him like a ballista bolt knocking back or atleast staggering its target! It was then that the real dangers of the spell would enact, a flesh creature made of the target would be born by the dark spell… A false abomination of its target, with a blood lust equal to the orcs on fel to kill it’s original, the Doppelgänger, couldn’t survive if it didn’t kill the host and consume it…

The Master after sending such a terrible spell resorted back to his corpse like form, he had no doubt that the real Ebony would come out on top in the end, but he would be rather occupied with the spell for awhile…

1 Like

Salkeen watched as this new demoness, Suzuna, brought herself low crawling until she was before him, she kept her head down in subservience…

Salkeen crossed his arms and regarded her, she knew him, no doubt through Jericha…

Salkeen settled his burning visage upon Suzuna with those last words… “You did not know they were mine, yet you know who I am? You touch their minds and yet you say you don’t know their Lord?” Salkeen asked with clear intentions of calling Suzuna’s bluff… “I get the rising suspicion you lie…” Salkeen hissed, Salkeen called burning fel flames to his hand as a show that he was quite serious when Suzuna was transported a bit away and a new demon spoke in her place…

“You act as if you were unlucky it was me who owns this land… Do you know what her fate might have been should it have been its predecessor?” Salkeen said nonchalantly, but with slight undertones showing he was still not a entirely friendly host, just undecided…

Salkeen uncrossed his arms and prepared to lunge forward if he felt he needed too… “Who told you you had my permission to leave? If you wish to even have a chance at escaping with your lives, I believe reparations are in order…” Salkeen growled, by merely being on his world they know owed Salkeen their lives, taking control of what was his only pushed him farther…

Jericha watches with a bored look as the youngest of the unholy trinity makes her way to Lord Salkeen’s cloven feet. Once there she prostrates herself before him. Unlike Her Lord, Jericha knows Suzuna, knows that his presence has had an resounding effect on her. Suzuna, as well as both Yenme, and Nedde, all have instant teleportation back to their Society head Quarters. Jericha could practically taste Suzuna’s fear, yet she remained groveling at her Lords feet. “Yes Suzuna It was a most grievous error on your behalf. One that I hope you plan on repaying. Lord Salkeen can be generous, to those who have earned it.” Jericha kneels down before Suzuna, reaching our she tangles her fingers in her hair and pulls her head back. “Yet he can also cause terror and pain beyond imagination.” Jericha then share with Suzuna the terror and pain she felt, when she had been bound against the wall in the Ered’kiel. When those white hot fel binding slipped from her shoulders to her neck. The agony as they tightened, flesh, and muscle, sizzling, burning. The pressure the gods of feeling of pressure, as her neck bone began to crack, then splinter. The pain as bones sliver tore through blood vessels and nerves. “You would do well not to anger Your Lord Suzuna.” Jericha then releases her and slowly rises to her feet.

Jericha turns to Lord Salkeen. My Lord as much as I would enjoy seeing someone other than myself taste the wrath of your flames. I’m afraid that Suzuna isn’t lying about what she says.” As Jericha says this she bows her head in both respect, and deference to his power. “Suzuna has never been able to speak a lie. She has sadly been sheltered her entire existence. She must have thought it was safe to come here, because most of your demonic forces had been moved to your new vessel Lord Salkeen” as Jericha says this Suzuna is teleported away, and Jericha feels the presence of Yenme join the rest.

As Yenme speaks Jericha starts weaving her Void magic. Speaking words in a tongue long forgotten, the corrupted darkness swirls around her before sinking into the ground. Suzuna had come of her own violation to Lord Salkeen’s world. As such she was now his, his to own, and control, as was Yenme. Yenme however was more apt to fight the yoke of servitude. Suzuna while terrified of Lord Salkeen’s show of power, felt an overwhelming desire to stay basking in his very presence. It was most likely caused by Lord Salkeen being the First true Demon Lord, she had ever encountered. Beneath the cracked and burned earth void tentacles move.

Jericha moves closer to her Lord “Lord Salkeen perhaps we should bring them to your new vessel, I merely suggest this because the sisters have means of instant teleportation.” As she speaks she prepares to open a void portal beneath the two Eredar and drop them into one of the holding rooms. having been in one on the Ered’kiel, Jericha knows that teleportation Magic’s will not work. Unless you are more powerful. Both sisters pale in power beside Lord Salkeen. Jericha looks over at the Sisters as she waits for her Lords command. It looks like Suzuna isn’t happy with having been pulled away from Lord Salkeen.

Suzuna glares at her elder sister, rage and fear filling her voice. “You had no right to interfere Yenme, you had no right to take me from him.” Yenme looks down at her sister like one would a simple minded child. “I had every right as both your elder sister and as your superior.” Suzuna tries to move away from her sister but finds that she is bound at the moment by her sisters magic. “You might be my elder, but you are not my superior. Release me Yenme, the decision is mine to make not yours. How dare you take me away from him.” Yenme sighs, shaking her head in desperation. “He doesn’t own you Suzuna, so stop acting like some weak will…” theres a loud smack as Suzuna’s hand connects with Yenme’s face, knocking her into one of the near by trees. “But maybe he would want me if you hadn’t interfered.” Suzuna screamed.

Jericha starts to opening the void portal, even of Suzuna wished to stay neither, Yenme, or Nedde, would allow it.

1 Like

Ebony moves like a wraith through the many rooms of his ancient Tower of Souls. He was but a mere specter of the powerful being he once was. Turned now into the wretched being, bound forever to this place. How he hungered for fresh souls to torture. He still recalls the day his cursed despicable spawn arrived with his soon to be wife and that would be group of heroes. He should have been victorious that fateful day. Yet here he was thousands of years later, bound like a prisoner to this place. The screams of terror, the howls of agony, the hopeless weeping of those who know nothing but dispair. No longer soothed his mind, no longer did the assuage his ire.

After thousands of years he had created another body for himself, with the help of his precious granddaughter. The clueless girl who thought she could face him alone. He would have torn her apart the moment she stepped into his domain. Yet before he could lift nary a finger, the void chose her. Oh the joy he experienced force time in millenniums, watching as that pathetic girls faith was broken. Watched as the void corrupted her mind, body, and soul. Being the helpful person that he was he helped that along. The icing on the cake was watching as she killed the one she had professed to love. His Simple minded granddaughter became a vessel to bring more souls to the tower. Of course she needed to be taught her place, breaking her completely had proven a much difficult task. It took nearly five hundred years of continuous death, agony, and despair. Yet once again others interfere, they annihilated his precious granddaughters soul. A soul that had been turned into the perfect portal in which to summon a Void Lord. Of course the poor girls death was the inevitable outcome. The only thing upsetting about that was her soul wouldn’t join the others trapped within these cursed walls. Her soul was destroyed, her body taken, her mind bound to one of exceptional power. While his newly created mortal form was destroyed.

Now once more he had the chance of obtaining a mortal body. One that can be shaped, yet it couldn’t age, if destroyed it could be reformed. The problem being the girl had to willingly give up her claim on her body… Ebony for the first time in centuries, could taste freedom. Feel the terror of those as he swept over the world leaving mass devastation in his wake… Oh how the tower would grow with fresh meat to fertilize it. Yet again there was interference, this time however the interference came in the form of one of exceptional power. One tied to an ancient powerful being. Perhaps as old as the Void Lords themselves. It was Ebony’s first time since the goddess and that wretched feline that he had dealt with one with such power. Yet he was just as powerful, and he would not lose. The rogue was his, and if he couldn’t have her, then he would see to it that nothing remained of her.

Ebony cursed as he felt the spell hurdling towards him, he was completely defenseless to stop it do to his own overconfidence. That wretched rogue had let that hideously powerful being use the connection he had to her mind. Before the spell collides with him he triggers one of the many ancient spell traps and casts one of his most heinous of spells targeting Izzabelle’s still fractured and damaged soul. The first was a simple but extremely powerful spell, simple known as The Labyrinth. they would both find themselves trapped within Izzabelle’s mind as it became a labyrinth they would have to fight through. The Labyrinth was different depending on who was in it. Ebony was gracious enough to think of its guests when creating it. Within it they would battle against friends, foes and themselves. Isaik would probably escape within a few hours. Izzabelle however wouldn’t be so lucky, by the time the other got to her, it would be to late. The second spell would have done its job, and there would be nothing there to save, or to salvage. Just as they vanish the spell of unmaking strikes Izzabelle.

At first she would feel nothing, Ebony had made a few changes to the spell, after the mistake from the last time. No this time it would start at the edges and work it’s way in. The one who would feel it first would be Lord Salkeen. He would feel it as the Soul pieces of Izzabelle he held in his possession were being unmade. Not destroyed, no, they were being uncreated, it would be like she had never existed. This spell was meant to completely wipe away your existence. Within him Izzabelle’s soul reaches and tries to hold on, but there is nothing to grasp onto, and nothing in which to grasp with. After her soul was destroyed her mind would be next. This process would take a few hours, and for Izzabelle thevpain would almost be debilitating. He wondered how she would fare fighting the monsters in the Labyrinth while in such horrific agony.

Unfortunately he wouldn’t have the time to enjoy the foolish girls end. Just as the spell strikes Izzabelle the spell from the Dark Being strikes him. It his with enough force to send his non corporeal form across the room and through a few walls. Staggering Ebony makes it back to his sitting room, only to find a powerful version of himself sitting in his chair. The Doppelgänger casts bubbling flesh at him. Although he doesn’t have an actual flesh and blood form he still feels it. Sores, boils, and blisters, of all sizes, start rising up across every inch of Ebony’s flesh. He twitches in pain, an discomfort, as his body is deformed by them. Then they start to burst and what comes forth isn’t puss, but thousands upon thousands of these maggots which start to burrowing into his spectral form. For a moment Ebony looks like he is having major convulsions. Then in a flash, void magic explodes from Ebony and a fountain of dead corrupt maggots spew forth from his mouth. He stands there whole once more. And casts mirrored simulacrum on himself creating not only mirror images of himself but simulacrums as well. The quartet of images strikes out at the Doppelgänger. Hurling both void and shadow Magic’s at it. While Ebony cast Shatter, simultaneously causing every bone in its body to shatter. Both Ebony and his Doppelgänger hit the ground howling in pain. All the Simulacrums destroyed in an instant. Ebony is enraged and cursing in anger. While the Doppelgänger laughs having cast damage reflection. Ebony rolls to his feet just as the Doppelgänger gets to his. They both face each other, this was going to be a long fight. At least it was against a worthy opponent.

1 Like

Yumara was enraged, she felt the pain of her creations when they died. Especially if the deaths were senseless like all of those that had just recently occurred. Master hadn’t been gone but a scant few minutes when this unwarranted destruction of what was her took place. The continuation of such destruction could mess with her well being. Vines, roots and branches burst forth from the floor and wrap around her. Vanishing into the void blackened floor she reappears amid her forest about fifty yards from Salkeen, Jericha, and Ahcirej. A huge fist made of stone and earth forms and hurls toward Ahcirej like it was fired from a ballista. It strikes her with enough force to send her body crashing through the trees and into the hull of the Ered’kiel. There the stone fist, transforms into a ball of root, and vines. The roots wrap tightly around her, crushing what remains of the bones, in her legs, arms and lower back. That were not shattered by the impact. Ahcirej screams as bone shards puncture through muscle, and flesh. Soon she feels nothing at all from the waist down and her spine just beneath her ribs shatters. Her lower body left dangling useless beneath her. Which Ahcirej was somewhat thankful for, as the vines covered in razor sharp thorns. Ripped open a eight inch long slice across her abdomen. Dozens of vines wriggle their way into the opening, tearing it at the edges. Ahcirej spasms against the wall, blood and spittle pouring from her mouth and nose. Her belly looks massively distended, and deformed, and the vines move beneath the flesh. They wrap around her intestines, stomach, liver, and their digestive organs and rip them from her body, spilling them onto the ground. Ahcirej’s head falls to one side her eyes starting to glaze over. When suddenly she is wrapped in a cocoon of healing.

Yumara turns to Jericha who is ready to strike out at her. “I would not do that if I was you Jericha. Your Lord probably grows weary of creating new bodies for you.” Jericha growls her entire body vibrating with rage. The Felguards move to attack, and quickly find themselves being wrapped in iron wood roots and pulled beneath the earth. Yumara turn to Salkeen. “Did you not reflect, or learn anything at all, while thousands of meters beneath the earth.” Yumara slowly walks towards Salkeen and Jericha, paying no attention to the Demon Sisters not soul far from them. “We do not like each other, I can live with that Salkeen. However I will not have your minions recklessly destroying what is mine.” Yumara hisses before drawing her bow and aiming it towards the sky. “What say you Lord Salkeen, Shall we even the playing field.” With that Yumara unleashes her arrow, which careens towards the sky growing larger as it gets further away. A moment later there’s an explosion as it strikes one of the smaller ships in Salkeens Armada. “Learn to control your minions Salkeen, because if the insist on destroying mine, I will destroy yours.” Yumara exclaimed puttling her bow away. “You May despise me, and wish me dead, but remember this. Neither Jericha, Ahcirej, or Izzabelle, would exist today, if it wasn’t for me.”
Yumara is about to continue when she feels it Izzabelle is in trouble.

She is gone in a flash appearing once more aboard Master’s dark vessel. Standing before the void rift she sends roots and vines through it. The carefully wrap around Master, Izzabelle, and Sericon. Yumara uses the utmost care in not disturbing the process unfolding. Slowly she pulls the trio through the void rift from Salkeens ship the Masters Vessel. Salkeens ship while quite impressive, paled next to Masters when it came to both power, and defenses. Once the three of them are safely in Masters Floating void citadel, she calls back her nature magic. She reaches for Izzabelle who’s body is going into seizures because of the pain. Touching her other hand she starts chanting a few words beneath her breath. “Trado tibi et anima mea ab ea. Ita ut nosceret obiecta vita et pax et tempus exitium.” as she finishes, a spell blasts from Izzabelle striking Yumara and knocking her back into the wall. Below on Centralis her forest begins dissolving into thin air. As the spell of unmaking attacks her soul. A soul that in endless, yet she still feels the pain. Yumara lays against the wall, breathing through the agony. She knows that Master will break the spell once he is finished dealing with Ebony, and taking care of Izzabelle.

1 Like

Izzabelle reacts to Master Isaik’s command as one who had been trained for millennia. She closes her eyes for better concentration, and opens her mind completely to him. As she does the path to Ebony’s own mind is revealed, the pompous fool, didn’t think t protect the connection. Izzabelle was to weak to retaliate against the pain, and despair, he caused her. Now however he was about to be dealt his own fair share of pain and devastation. Izzabelle feels shock radiating from the far end of the bond, it is followed by rage, a falling sensation, and pain.

She strikes the firm ground hard, writhing about in pain. Her spirit burned, every inch felt like it was set ablaze. She could feel the edges unravel and vanish. Taking with it pieces of who she is, of who she was. Her connection to Lord Salkeen weakens as her soul is undone. She tries to reach for his spirit, but there’s no connection, nothing that grip onto. Soon there’s no fingers for her to grasp with. Izzabelle hears these inhuman snarls, and growls, coming from nearby. She slowly pulls herself to her feet. Waves of agony wracking her body. She pulls her weapons and moves to try and find a place to hide. After a few minutes she finds an alcove hidden anong the moss covered ruins of the massive maze, she was now trapped within. She goes to mentally call for Master Isaik. When she does, it feels like thousands of white hot spikes, are driven into her mind. She presses her self close to the wall as a group of three horrific creatures comes into view. They resemble a cross between, emaciated jungle cats, flesh beasts, and fel hounds. Sickly yellowish green slime dripped from nearly fleshless maws. Rows of long sharp jagged teeth, line their salivating mouths. Tentacles move through the air trying to feel and search for victims to rip apart and devour.

Izzabelle tries her best to remain still and silent while her body is attacked by countless waves of unrelenting agony. The tiniest of whimpers grabs their attention and they start making their way towards her, and her alcove. They sniff around the opening, misshapen heads covered in strips of rotting flesh snarl and snap at her through the opening. Tentacles slip into the opening, wrapping around her legs. The large leaf like ends, open, revealing thousands of hooked spikes, that drive into her upper thighs. They rip into flesh and muscle tearing a huge chunk away, before swallowing it. Another tears a chunk of meat from the back of her leg. A portion of her hip is torn free, along with a long strip from her lower arm. Izzabelle pulls her blades free, and hacks one of the tentacles into ribbons. Yet the pain in becoming nearly debilitating, she tries to free herself from her mind. It she is trapped trapped in this nightmare of a maze, being slowly ripped to pieces, and devoured, while her very existence is being erased. Then the pain ripping her soul apart is gone. As it vanishes Izzabelle activates her crimson vial. Vanishing she reappears behind one of the beasts. She rips into it with her blades. Taking off it’s long tentacled appendages right at the beasts shoulders. She then strikes again driving the blades down through the beasts spine. Piercing its heart and one of its lungs. Ripping them free she lunges at the second beast, like an animal herself. Slashing with her daggers across the beasts throat, and reveling in the blood that sprays out across her face. Sometimes to destroy a monster, you must become one.

1 Like

Isaik turned around to deal with Izzabelle once more, “Clever but obviously underwhelming…” The dark master hissed admiring the false labyrinth appearing before him, walls of simple stone covered in moss, fog enveloping the area… “If I must entertain your foolish resistance, at least make it a challenge!” Isaik taunted snapping his fingers causing the world to go dark as night under a sky with no moon… The dark master moved forward unfazed by this attempt at a mental prison… As usual the first before him appeared, the ever rebellious Lord Salkeen… His visage burning with rage and fury, the demon lord pointed a red blade marking his challenge to his master… “Your witch, attacked my demons again I grow tired of this!” Salkeen raged, “Really? I find it amusing…” Isaik responded completely bored with this image already… Salkeen lunged forward flames enveloped around his form, Isaik responded by merely side stepping and sending a shadowy tendril through his heart… The demon lord crashed to the ground clutching his chest before rotting into the floor… “The problem with attacking the mind of mine, is I already know that’s where we are…” Isaik hissed, taunting a Ebony that was probably long gone…

Isaik continued forward down the dark maze, the master knew this was less a prison for him but a attempt of the Soul Thief to see knowledge… The second being to appear before him was a blood elf female of dark hair, she stood tall ready to conjure the light to her side and assault the master… A unhooded form of Varicar stood beside her, cloaked in tranquil armor he stood ready to engage… Isaik was less interested in these two than he was Salkeen’s arrogance… “Begone…” Isaik hissed waving his hand over the two… The women clutched her heart before her body began to fade away into dust, completely unmade from existence… The visage of Varicar watched the women vanish his memories of her fading away as she did… Isaik never had to do anything to Varicar, a large shadow over took the monk and dragged him away…

Isaik continued forward, within his mind the maze would merely be a hallway, ever expanding and forward, filled with the past of his lives… Now standing before him approached Raveintis his old master… Raveintis’s look of fury could rival that of Salkeen’s, his hands burned with demonic fire… “You still lack a once of discipline or respect!” The dwarf barked. Isaik tilted his undead face, “Respect for a hypocrite? You promised the teaching of knowledge yet never taught of us the true shadow?” Isaik taunted. “You were not ready!” Raveintis barked, demons appearing behind him… “You were not there…” Isaik hissed refering to the time Raveintis had to leave his student unattended due to the wars, and other factors… “Begone…” Isaik hissed, he still knew this was just a mental assault this dwarf was not truly before him… Raveintis never unlocked his gazed from his fallen student, “You May banish me from here, but mark my words, I’m coming for you…” Raveintis growled before vanishing into dust… That last encounter was less than enjoyable for Isaik but still he continued forward…

Isaik stopped his last person to face, yet it was someone he had never met… Before the dark master stood a incredibly power night elven mage, the being radiated with knowledge and ability, on either of his sides were night elven warriors ready to die for the quest… “Should have guessed you would show…” Isaik hissed, his form becoming more eredar with every word… “The original Instructor…” Zalak hissed his form taking up much more space than before… “Your fate is sealed, your little tricks will not save you from the inevitable…” The elf’s voice commanded a resounding boom of power echoing from his form… Zalak laughed deeply, “As was yours…” The eredar grinned watching the night elven warriors by his side clutch their hearts before fading away into dust erased from existence… The night elf mage glared much longer at Zalak seemingly unaffected before he too faded away into dust… “Your fate remains…” The elf hissed before vanishing completely…

Around Isaik the maze itself shuddered before vaporizing into dust and swirling around him, Isaik opened his eyes free of the attempted imprisonment… “Foolish for even trying…” Isaik hissed, standing at his full hieght… It took him only seconds to take in the situation… Yumara was injured her soul burning away, Sericon stood ready to help, but Izzabelle was still in trouble… Isaik sighed, twitching hard the dark master began to split into two beings attached forever by strands of void and flesh… The first eredar in nature continued his work on Izzabelle, he would cleanse her completely of all of Ebony’s curses! The second was the corpse… Turning to stare at Sericon he spoke, “She will need you in that place not me…” He hissed touching his finger to Sericon’s forehead and sending his mind into Izzabelle’s labyrinth…

The corpse watched Sericon’s body collapse, before turning slowly and stumbling his way towards Yumara… The hollow dead corpse gazed into her eyes as he shuffled closer before reaching out to touch her… “The curse hurts you and Izzabelle because of your souls… But it can’t hurt mine…” Isaik hissed… Isaik lunged forward diving his hand into her chest and temporarily connecting their souls, the ever consuming and the ever made… Isaik’s soul reaches for Yumara’s pulling at the edges before forcing ripping the spell and pulling it to itself… Isaik shuddered before pulling his arm free and gazing back at Yumara… Hopefully she would never know why it didn’t affect him… The spell traveled along Isaik’s soul before firing like a dark at the center of ever consuming center it would become apart of it now… The eredar body groaned as the spell entered the combined soul before using such pain as a reason to push harder, the eredar roared digging deep and wrapping his will around the rest of the layers, he would finish this with one last forceful tear!

1 Like

Sericon felt Izzabelle pulling on him, she needed him to fight and he was more than willing to lend her everything he had! The fight however only seemed to turn worse as the master and Izzabelle battled the Soul Thief within… Something powerful surged within Izzabelle no doubt the masters power firing a ending strike at Ebony… But Sericon felt them harmed as well! Izzabelle turned and tossed as he body writhed in agony, Sericon could feel her bonds weakening! The act made him mad, none would take her from him! He gripped her hand harder forcing his will to still connect to hers, it would give her the strength she needed even if he died!

Sericon did not have to face this alone before Yumara appeared, he watched as with care they were all moved aboards the Master’s vessel, a dark citadel in the sky…

Sericon watched Yumara approach Izzabelle before touching her and uttering a spell in a language he did not know! The power of the spell sent Yumara back against the walls and seemed to alleviate Izzabelle’s pain… Sericon was thankful, forever so for her aid… He continued to hold Izzabelle hoping for her to pull through when he opened his eyes to see the master standing before him, or a corpse like twin of the master…

Sericon never had a chance to say a word before the world went dark his body collapsing to the floor but still holding onto Izzabelle… The void elf warrior looked up to see a labyrinth he could hear Izzabelle nearby… “I’m coming!” Sericon yelled hefting the sword he had from the succubi’s room, in here his will was his strength!

1 Like