[Era] Unfortunate changes/bugs leaked into Era

It seems that ever since SoM Classic has launched, along with it patch 1.14, it has created several issues/changes on the Classic Era servers. There was a megathread not too long ago on the bug reports forums redirected to create multiple individual threads, but basically there are several Classic Era players devoted to looking into these issues and identifying them.

Is there any update that can be given on these issues regarding Era (and maybe SoM?)?

Specifically I see an issue with things being removed/changed because of SoM and the direction it’s headed. I think the intended goal was to keep Classic Era servers as a “museum piece” so to speak, where players can continue to play Era with warts and all. Yet, some warts are changing and disappearing already. Is that intended or just bugs waiting to be fixed?

I realize Era may be the minority in population, but they’re people too! :slight_smile: If you’d like specifics I can provide them too, but I believe you are already aware of these bugs/changes (documented in-game reports and bug reports on forums).

31 Likes