Era servers: where do people play?

Because it seems Oceanic has no players on it, was just curious at populations etc.

whitemane for pvp
mankirk for pve
simple as that :expressionless:

1 Like

Well, yes but any connected realm would do in the specific cluster (see list below) that each of those two realms are in:

1 Like

sure but why choose hamburger when you can have steak :expressionless:

1 Like

either play horde or alliance on either whitemane realm cluster or mankrik realm cluster all 4 of these populations clear naxx

Because if you choose a less populated realm connected to the others you can get the names for your characters you want.

I tried making a few characters on Pagel, and literally every name I tried was taken. So I just rolled them Ashkandi and got every one I wanted.

Because you can’t eat a steak effectively while on the move

I play on one of the smaller PvP Era Clusters in the East Coast. The connected realms I play on are Benediction/Faerlina/Heartseeker/Incendius/Netherwind. Alliance are rare sightings and most of the active Horde are my guildmates. We’re primarily working on helping folks quest, level, and get invested in their (mostly) fresh toons. When people dont need help with the leveling content or PvP ranking we work towards getting folks raid-ready.

Stax is that you?