Epic World PvP in classic

10 Likes

Can’t wait for unsharded server community WPvP, just like it was back in the day when WPvP had meaning.

8 Likes

Such glorious community engagement!

2 Likes

why would you post this in this section of the forum and not in the section for classic ?

10 Likes

To show all the retailers.

4 Likes

I was anti Classic as well but I can see its actually a pretty good game.

4 Likes

Why are you all on some sort of conversion missions. You guys are almost acting like a cult of sorts.

6 Likes

I would have thought the gen forums could appreciate wpvp outside of busted sharding tech.

2 Likes

I think it’s more of the retailers acting like cult members. If you don’t like the threat of classic or the discussion don’t join it, stop being a cultist.

2 Likes

Can you imagine that with sharding? Oh wait. You can’t. I’ve had enemy players poof doing Call to Arms.

3 Likes

Good luck with that.

2 Likes

Asmongold annoys me to no end, but that was cool to watch and really took me back to all those years ago and all the fun I had doing world PvP back then. Those huge raids were some of the most fun I have ever had in this game.

It was an absolute blast. I can’t wait to go back to that instead of 1-2 people coming into a city easily killing everything.

1 Like

To show off barely laggy, non phased, community driven World PvP.

They made an entire section of the forum for you guys.

I couldn’t care less about wPvP.

6 Likes

I miss stuff like this. We were having fun like this on emerald dream till blizzard screwed us with sharding and crz and other BS we didnt want!

I still refuse to click his videos but seens screenshots

3 Likes

Actually anything related to WoW can be a GD forum thread.

3 Likes

Blizzard please give me BETA just this once!!

As someone who never played classic, I’m very excited for this. I’m looking forward to playing on an actual PVP server, and not the BS that is War Mode.

2 Likes

And if that was the case why did they create an entire section of the forum and move threads from general discussion to that section - they also continue to do so as well once they get reported or noticed.

5 Likes

I remember the day honor points were introduced. It was chaos in every zone, i was on a pvp server, then weeks later it gradually shifted towards Southshore. Top player was rank 12 before battlegrounds even came out.