Epic PVP item lost its "increased ilvl in PVP" after catalyst

Hello,

I bought an Elite world-pvp item (7 sparks of life + 350 bloody tokens) and they lost their PVP item level after putting them in the catalyst

Jesus this patch is a huge mess

2 Likes

I also purchased an Elite world pvp item with bloody tokens and 7 trophies took it to the catalyst and the PVP item level was removed. Weird because last season this was allowed. Put in a ticket right after I did it and reported it as a bug. Got a reply from Blizzard saying “We cant refund items”

Was it a reply by a real person? Because I got replied by a bot and had to reopen the ticket if I still had a problem, and still waiting for a reply

Got two replies by actual GM’s and they said it’s not a bug. Guess they didn’t release any patch notes indicating that the catalyst would only work with conquest gear this season… Sucks I lost a catalyst charge and wasted 7 trophy of strife…

2 Likes

So I know it has been some time now since you opened this on the forums, but I was just in a brawl and saw a warrior with 525 tier PVP item level gloves… so clearly the catalyst works now but I have yet to hear back from a GM about replacing my lost currency.

I just gave up on it and moved on. The GMs are useless bots who use chatGTP for every reply, and I was getting so frustrated with them that I couldn’t continue pushing and finally closed my tickets