Epic Premade?

I do a different strat when I get Defense.

1 Like

why is budget kaiju making a puff thread about himself

1 Like

LOL IM DED :butter: :popcorn: :joy: :sob: :skull:

I only lead when it’s clear people will follow.

But if someone is trying to lead and he’s getting ignored then I don’t think I’m going to have any better luck.

1 Like

Dude you’re doing a really bad job at representing yourself and your community and if I associated with either you or your community I would be embarrassed for being associated. I love pvp and pvp everyday, but I wouldn’t pvp with you or your community strictly based on how you’re acting on these forums.

2 Likes

Best part about you is we’ll never see you in game. Nothing but a forum troll.

This thread brings back alot of memories good and bad. thanks. RR and BF are doing great if you cared and we’re only expanding. Haters are goin to hate what can i say. :man_shrugging: :man_shrugging:

Damn this is old almost one year anniversary of the Disband.

We should celebrate. Last week of july or so.

:weary: :weary: dont remind me. Glad i haven’t seen that hater that disbanded gg.

1 Like

Lmao.

And no community in this game has ever held any power no matter how big ( none of them are that big).

Blizzard is like lord sideous they hold unlimited power.

Technically 1 giga rich person holds more power than a community depending. He buys more tokens.

It’s just epic bg drama. lol. also there’s alot of rage whisps from you charming why is that? like last night

I’m a big fan of letting people know how it is.

Usually very directly.

The reason no community in this game gets really big is because people stop playing left and right.

Some people just cut and run.

And then like ruin you end up mass inviting low level players to buff up your numbers and then mass kick them all later cause they are not online.

And having maybe 50 people kind of be the entire “community”

1 Like

That’s the best part! I really enjoyed the entertainment. Things have calmed down, but I know something is bound to happen someday.

I’ll be around in the shadows.

Which one? :rofl:

2 Likes

whe’re has gwocamoley been?

3 Likes

Who even is that

The infamous disbander.

Oh the hero you mean.

Needs a monument

Any EBG premade communities active that have space? LF invite.

Got told sold their account.

2 Likes