Epic Premade?

Ruthlessbro isn’t a Ruin premade leader lol.

1 Like

would still prefer it over ruin anyday . hell i would rather team up with zeela and them instead of joining ruin ever .

How does one join your premades?

1. Open the Guild and Communities window (hotkey is J by default).
  2. Click Find a Community in the top left.
  3. Search for Davey Jones Locker in the top right.
  4. Click on the search result.
  5. Fill in some info in the Request to Join popup.
  6. Click Apply.
  7. Hope you get accepted.
2 Likes

No, circumventing a system set in place to avoid an unfair advantage makes you cancer.

5 Likes

the advantage is open to all, making it fair.

However you need to justify it to yourself champ.

3 Likes

nothing stops you from doing the same

Integrity does.

4 Likes

well tell him to stop and queue up with you.

Open to all, really? So do you take unrated players or players with no rated history in your bgs? Or is there a vetting process for who you invite? If so then it’s not really open to “all.”

yes

not really

you misunderstand what i meant, nothing stops you from making your own premades and syncing them into a game. im not using or doing anything you are unable to also do.

Alright then, so your argument is fair. I ran into a ruthlessbro premade in AV a while ago while mercing into horde. You wouldn’t happen to know him? Maybe I’ll hit em up. If you can’t beat em join em I guess.

Blizzard clearly can’t be fd about pvp, so why should I care? I have horde toons as well so might run some with you as well. I prefer playing healers, so far I’ve played mistweaver this xpac and having a blast (returning player).

I personally find this post kinda funny as according to “check pvp” this is Ruthless on an alt

In this case, why don’t you run and lead pugs if you think premades vs pugs is fair fight?

I recently visited New York City and saw several in-city basketball hoopers play games in outdoor courts. I wonder, would a team of 5 randomly-selected hoopers (pugs) beat a professional team like a NBA team (premade)?

Why is it difficult for premade people to admit that they simply want easy wins so they form premade?

1 Like

I made the same comparison with a pick up 5 aside soccer team I used to do. Had a 5 man bunch of lads show up who only wanted to play together. Decimated the other teams (pugs) they were put against.

I started making them play against the best players, they complained. I told them to jog on and they tried other places across the city who also rejected them.

Some people just love easy wins, IMO who doesn’t but all the time? Like these premade losers… lol

Inemia came out of the woodwork with some lame excuse about it but everyone just knows its just excuses to get easy wins.

2 Likes

Why do you think premades are analogous to an NBA team in the sense that NBA players are the best in the world. Do you think Premade players are similarly the best in the world?

Because I’d invite you to look at the gear premade players have. Most of them aren’t even fully Honor geared let alone Conquest geared. Premade players aren’t on Discord calling out targets or strategies and they don’t practice or select their team for meta specs or healers and such.

They are literally just pugs who are willing to play the objectives and follow simple raid warnings. Threads like this are very flattering for those Premade players and leaders in particular. Likening them to the NBA is immensely respectful, even if given begrudgingly by many here.

I play with premades because I like playing the objectives. Win or Lose, I prefer going to RoC with a full team and going to Hangar with a full team willing to push into the choke at the top of the hill or go to SR in WG and be willing to push the flag and so on. Premades are also the only way to get variabiliy and employ actual strategy in EBG’s. Every single pug WG will always go SR, every Ashran will go RoC and so on. In premades you can actually go south in WG-D to cut off the enemy team and get your 5 HK’s on stragglers or go WS first for vehicles in IoC before going to Hangar. Strategy is fun.

Playing pure pug EBG’s is so incredibly boring. Pug teams won’t even target an enemy player all game in AV. Pug teams won’t defend Glaives or contest Workshop or try to take Docks in IoC. Pug IoC’s is either winning Hangar and AFK’ing until victory or losing Hangar and AFK’ing out. WG is similar with SR and Ashran for RoC.

Pug groups are so one dimensional that I struggle to call them PvP. Most games are 10-30 minutes that are decided in the first 1 minute of the game with zero PvP interaction thereafter. Maybe 5% of games are more than this and those are fun.

I think the more apt analogy is like two groups of people playing Basketball like you propose but it isn’t 5 Joe Citizens vs NBA players. It’s more like 5 players who are willing to play as a team and listen to a psuedo-caption vs 5 players who all want to play Point Guard and don’t want to defend or take free-throws or shoot at all. One of those guys doesn’t even want to dribble and another guy decides to sit in the bench all game instead of participating.

Then those guys come to the forums and complain about ‘professional’ Basketball hustlers who just want “easy wins” lmao.

7 Likes

This is pretty much what it’s all about right here.

2 Likes

How much I enjoy premade EBG’s surprised me. I initially joined a community with the intent of making my 100 wins achievement for each EBG easier.

They certainly did but what I didn’t expect was how much fun those maps are when teams play the objectives and together rather than just mindlessly deathball to a win or loss in the opening minute of the match.

Seeing 20 Gliders appear at once dropping down from Hangar to Workshop is cool. Running past Tower Point for 987th time in AV on autopilit and turning the corner seeing 40 Horde standing outside IBGY waiting to clash with your 40 Alliance is cool as hell (happened yesterday). Typing “defend from glaives” in chat in IoC and seeing a dozen Gliders take off from Hangar to rush to the beach and hit Glaives is awesome. Running south on WG-D and picking off half a dozen stragglers to rank up to then build at Eastspark and roll into SR with Catas and win the match in 4 minutes feels like I’ve just committed a crime.

Epic Battlegrounds actually feel epic with teams that really do play together, play the objectives and are willing to follow instruction. The same feeling I and I think many others were looking for in GW2 raids and other MMO open world enormous PvP battles actually exists in WoW in EBG’s but not many people know about it.

I could be pretty biased here because I play healers exclusively and healing people who play as a team is much more enjoyable than healing deathballs where I often have little impact. People playing objectives also gives me more variety in play. I can’t go defend from Glaives as a healer but I can heal the groups that do and premades always have those groups where pugs do not, as an example.

4 Likes

druimle/shamle are some of my horde alts, and oyeh(druid/shaman) are some of my ally alts

1 Like