Epic Premade?

Yes, in my experience, in some pugs that I have been on we did manage to smash premade or partial-premade in EBGs. But EBGs tend to last long and premade or partial premade have Discord voice communication while the pugs don’t. In most cases premade or partial premade can come out on top because of better and real-time communication.

2 Likes

Funny how these premade epics threads pushed out the party synch complainer threads from the top.

Never happens in SAS or Ruthlessbro or Alec games . Just go off raid warnings. These are the 3 groups I have played in .

SAS uses discord all the time, everyone should use discord.

I never joined one . And the majority don’t join either. I read raid warnings .

If you’re in ruthless bro’s wow community you’ll see he’s a lonely night shift worker so it makes sense why he acts like this

2 Likes

Really? No wonder I rarely see him play at night.

Lol…Yes i do work nights. Act like what? its a persona, if you’re in my community you would know I am actually a nice guy that helps others. I dont talk trash on my own people unlike some of these horde communities.

Ok. Which one of you is Yoggy?

1 Like

Nice to see these threads are still polluting the BG forums.

man there’s nothing polluting the bg forums nowadays tbh

pvp community has vanished rofl

arena ladders haven’t moved in 3 weeks, and I get the same bg (both teams) 5 games in a row while solo qing

goofy

1 Like

Yeah it’s because Blizzard won’t fix MMR problems in rated. That trickles back down to casual community too because people don’t want to shuffle with raging sweatlords.

2 Likes

For once you and I agree

I was in an ashran last week with some sas members (one that we were dominating), and one of the leaders (from sas) called their teammates idiots and MORONS… horrible that this “bad attitude” actually comes from some certain well-known sas comm leaders and not the pugs.

4 Likes

We’re aware of it, its already been delt with, said leader apologized in discord.

I guess dominating wins aren’t good enough for them.

1 Like

if the pugs are so bad they drive someone i know to call them names, im not going to really blame SAS, but the pugs. said person is fine the rest of the time, if they raged all the time it might be an issue, but one person getting bent out of shape over one game is just one game.

Of course.

It was the pugs who drove someone into their poor behavior. Clearly, the pugs are to blame.

1 Like

if the pugs are the main factor changing from game to game and someone is fine all the other games, must be something about this particular game, which would have to be the pugs.

Basically, “Why are you making me insult you? Why are you making me insult you? Why are you making me insult you?”

:dracthyr_shrug:

2 Likes