Epic Premade?

like, maybe 10 posts in:

i queued solo last night, still got in with my team. what rule did i break?

To quote another prolific poster.

1 Like

This is the problem, dude. The only team you should have is 4 other players, not multiple groups.

4 Likes

i don’t think you used that quote right, not only have i done a few already this season, but i usually queue for them every season and do some low mmr casual stuff, im well aware how mmr works and why those teams end up against yolos. my point is that if blizzard cared about every game being perfect in fairness, metas wouldn’t face yolos.

this is an MMO dude, make friends.

1 Like

My friends preferred content like RBGs and arenas, not stomping pugs by stacking groups outside of the games restrictions. Some people like and can handle challenges and some people can’t, I guess.

10 Likes

so, morally and ethically, since there is no rated epics to move on to, if you get too good at the game, you should just stop playing, for the pugs? the anti-social people who don’t care about epics or teamwork. that seems backwards, shouldn’t the game mode be about the people who want to be there and play it every day?

Do what the rest of the playerbase does, queue up with 4 other people and go.

EDIT: inb4 you tell me that’s exactly what you do.

1 Like

why would i want to make the game less enjoyable for myself?

we already established that people want easy wins, and that is normal, gaining the most resources for the least amount of calorific effort is how civilization started.

so i could queue by myself, lead, and basically deal with a bunch of pugs who don’t want to be led, don’t care about winning, and just want to stand on noob hill eating glue. winning most games is still possible and i have done this thousands of times, but its more difficult than it needs to be.

if i queue with a single group of 5, then we can do multiple jobs and the game gets easier, but its still often a case of dealing with pugs who will literally tell you to go kys just for daring to tell them what to do. its always some 2.4k arena or rbg jock with like 5 lifetime av games too.

if i queue with a community, its a party, and by that i mean fun, music, and dancing. every job gets done and you can just focus on having fun and pvping. things flow and fall into place and people have a great time.

if people are having a party, why in the world would they stop doing that? especially when the guy telling them to KYS is now malding over their fun.

Not me! I like when they wriggle.

Again, there are generally two types of people.

Those who gear and make builds in order to have an advantage over others and those that gear and make builds to not be at a disadvantage against others.

But, that isn’t what is happening with epic BG preforms. That is just flat out using numbers in order to win.

Reminds me a lot of 5v20ing zerg guilds in GW2 except you can’t beat 20 with 5 in WOW no matter how bad they are.

And yet, here you are.

Yeah you can. They just need to be awful.

1 Like

You know what this all reminds me of? Arguing with multiboxers. For those of you old enough to remember this game back when they were allowed to queue.

They used the exact same arguments.

“It’s just how I choose to have fun in this game.”

“Explain to me how I have advantage.”

receives explanation

hand waves away responses

“Can’t beat us, join us!”

3 Likes

Multiboxers were no good in BG’s though. They were kind of a joke. No one cared that they queued instances .

What they were good was at WPvP where they would overwhelm with numbers

1 Like

they weren’t really told to stop in general, it was one guy with 25 uhdks iirc that was told to stop, the change to ban software was what really killed multiboxing. though there are a few still trying.

They were weak in small map BGs but they thrived in epic BGs.

i do want to point out that my calls for others to start their own communities is not a matter of “cant beat us, join us” but that i think what we have accomplished is so positive in nature to the pvp community as a whole that it should spread. start or join your own premade community and come join the party. get everyone in discord, get everyone in voice, putting voices and even faces to names is what really brings people together. when you get real social bonds, you stop trying to win just for your own sake, but for everyone else around you as well.

2 Likes