Epic NPCs mega nerfed today?

worst nerf ever, the dangerous npc made the epics function as they are supposed to

5 Likes

We were actually having real pvp in Epic Battlegrounds.

Gods I hate Blizzard. Finally something really fun in game and they just absolutely ruin it.

3 Likes

Well blizz obviously listens to people. Not on this forumā€¦ā€¦but they are listening to someone. Someone complained that npcs are to tough and hurt. Blizz totally ignores everyone who is having fun in epics. Not sure who blizz is listening to but it sure ainā€™t the majority of people on the forums

5 Likes

imagine epic bg being epic?

no thanks.

i want my epic bg to be shorter than a game of warsong gulch

hahahaha

garbage garbage garbage game devz

3 Likes

Not gonna lieā€¦i actually had hope that they would keep the npcs in epics very dangerous. Imo all they had to do was lower vic dmg to players. Hell up the hp of the glaives in IoC so they are just a good of an option as hangar.

Would make players actually come up with new strats and in AV keeping the npcs dangerous would legit make teams gather items for the wolf riders and air units.

Hell most players i talk to have never even seenor heard of them. Sad really. The Epics could have truly been epic for once in a long long time.

#wakethehellupblizz

2 Likes

someone on the blizz staff seems to love premade and que synchers. back to the olā€™ zerg boss and ignore pvp combat strats which plays into the hands of que synch communities. i was actually hopeful that blizz did something cool with epics. but it was just an accident lol fail

3 Likes

Actually the ignoring PvP strats work against premades cause if you can avoid them as a pug you should cause they stack their team to make it unwinnable for you if you do choose to engage.

All making the npcs immortal did was make it even worse for randoms by just enforcing a turbo farm all the way down to 0 reinforcements.

Which of course would be trivial because they have 3 times your healers and ranged dps.

the epics i was in i didnt encounter any que synchers. even if we did they were irrelevant. most que synchers cant really play. i had some really good games charming and im not even an epic guy. at the end of the day blizz still has to do someting about que synchers. its gotta change no matter what

1 Like