Epic flight form when!?

sooo… when exactly does the Epic flight form quest enter the game blizz?

bump…also would like to know…is it time-locked until 9am PST or SSC opening?

Edit: After reading Blue Post, everything unlocks tomorrow at 3pm PDT

Link: Burning Crusade Classic Patch 2.5.2 Content Timeline

apparently it’s dropping tomorrow at 5pm with the raid release because blizzard = a bunch of f****** morons that don’t understand how to release content. Imagine having to rush to do your epic flight quest tomorrow before raid for your idol/engi goggles. They should’ve released everything today, and raids tomorrow.

Wednesday is the day the time is 5:00 or 3:00 or 9:58…

Damn. Was hoping to ask if the quest skill requires 300 riding skill. I’m assuming it does, but would be nice to know for sure.

Cry.

About it.

You baby.

I just logged in for the first time in a couple weeks to move my character to Moonglade for it tomorrow. Gotta get it before my sub expires while I wait for dual spec.

Anyone else unable to turn in “Waking the Sleeper” ?

lol dual spec? GTFO PvE scrub.

2 Likes

Perhaps you should read the quest text?

Buddy i have done this quest 10 times in the past. I simply can’t turn the quest into Clintar. No ? or right click option. Abandoned 5x. relogged, tried laptop w no addons.

So you didn’t read the quest text?

Yes do you want me to copy/paste them for you?

Well that seems to be a part people don’t like to do so I was just making sure. Did you try making sure your bags weren’t full and you actually had the item?

Yeah i have the Ward of Waking in my bag.
But the quest turnin NPC just doesnt have a turnin for me.
No yellow ? on minimap, no right click option.

Well that’s another thing people get confused by so I was just making sure. Did you try turning it off and on again?

Yeah i have tried everything 10 times now. I give up. I have to wait for Blizzard to answer my ticket lol… i just dont understand how this happened.

Oh, well then I guess i’m stumped. did you try pvping your way out of the problem?

1 Like

Nah i mostly world pvp, which was why i was so so excited do to this quest tonight.
And im apparently the only one out of prolly 10000 that cant do it.

The PVE scrub got it done.