Epic bg scaling

So i have only done ioc ashran and av so far but these things need to be better tuned lmao mobs r hitting 150ks non crit its insane

Ashran nobody even went to roc and in a av its nothing but a deathmatch no towers going down lol

1 Like

There was a post day before yesterday complaining the mobs were too easy.

Yeah epic bg are practically unplayable right now when random mobs autoattack you for your entire hp bar even in full honor gear…

1 Like

They scaled it yesterday . I like it.

1 Like

How much for a current full set?

Not a lot. Like 10k honor maybe? Less if you substitute some items for wpvp set pieces, which I definitely recommend.

1 Like

That is refreshing! A quick glance earlier at your set up, I was like sheesh the DH has been farming those Honor upgrades. I still have that bad taste of SL tea. :rofl:

How cool to actual PVP level through - pick up some Honor Pieces at 70+ Crafted+ others, and jump in on a viable toon to start the Conquest grind+.
Nice to see this.

1 Like

Yeah, the archers in AV hit 65-80k per hit. The scaling is off. I am currently in one, and everybody is just fighting mid, which would normally be retarded, but there is literally no way to cap anything without dedicated tanks and pocket healers.

2 Likes