Eonar Veterans

I used to run around on Eonar back in '04-'06 on the Alliance side. Used to be a NE hunter, Angelwing. Does anyone from Surreal, HoH, IDS, HC or EE still play? Anyone plan on coming back for Classic?

1 Like

Not from those guilds but I was an Alliance Dwarf Hunter, Blidger(Edge,Jaded,The First Fleet, Gnomeland Security, Champions Of The Realm, Fates Requiem). Going to be around in Classic.

This is my original character, never in one of the top guilds but always around with the medium tier guilds. I will be in classic if anyone who recognizes me is around.

Yo, not sure if anyone remembers an undead warrior named ā€˜Colphannajā€™, but iā€™m still alive and kicking.

Dude, I remember seeing you back in the day. Saints of Elune is still around, and a bunch of the old gang is back playing.

sup angel?

Just casually scrolling to see if anyone from that time is still around, I quit early 07. Havenā€™t really found any communities for vanilla eonar

Ya, you ā€œcouldā€ say Iā€™ve heard of youā€¦

Heh, been a while, Whatā€™s up Angel? (and Borrus)

Helais, Masterarm and I are still ā€œaroundā€ and have talked a bit about Classic.
Of the 3 of us, Helais is the only one that still plays, Master and I stop during early WoD.

As for coming back for Classic, Iā€™ll definitely try it for nostalgic reasons, but iā€™m not really on-board for reliving Vanilla. (Sadly), I can no longer put the same amount of time that is required to recreating what we accomplished 14 years ago. Because of that, Classic might be best left to memories, rather than attempting to relive the journey, no matter how awesome it was.

ā€¦ Or maybe Iā€™ll just do it all againā€¦ who knows !

2 Likes

Sup Auronedge. I remember you from some of my characters. "Shadowmistz, Segalas, Shahanez and Creepybone

Auron! Good to hear from you. Schwarz and I are trying to decide what classic server weā€™re going to get on. Do you guys have any in mind already?

Seems like Atiesh is the current plan.

Pagel, horde

I havenā€™t played in forever but I signed up for the nostalgia hit.

I was Omatic like 15 years agoā€¦ we had some good times dudeā€¦ iā€™m on sulfuras, but not sure if iā€™ll lose interest. Having a great time so far.

1 Like

Oh snap, Omatic. Doorsteps of IF duels. Classic stuff. Good to see you dude.

1 Like

Hello friends miss yall

1 Like

I remember youā€¦I had a NE Hunter named Segalas and a NE Rogue named Shadowmist. and a NE Priest named Shahanez