<Entitled> (FAIRBANKS) PVP OPEN RECRUITMENT FOR LATENIGHT/4TH RAID TEAM

[Entitled] PST Alliance – FAIRBANKS PVP

Entitled is looking for high quality players interested in the long haul raiding environment. (lasting through all of classic and into TBC!) We currently have 3 raiding teams clearing all content with a 4th raid team forming.

Raid times are spread out throughout the week so reach out and we will find a team that works for you. Weekend/late night teams have spots but no high quality player will be turned away and we will find a spot for you that works. See our original post pre launch below for a good laugh and feel for the vibe!

Hey there! Do you hate yourself? Are you bitter and/or jaded? Are you just good enough at WoW to top the meter’s and max out your gear and consumes perfectly while pushing for top parsing yet still bad enough to not understand why broodlord is running at you doing his stupid twirly axe run? Everyone else is scattering in every direction leaving you standing alone like that one guy in the second crappy Jurassic park movie right before the t-rex eats him?

Would your follow up response then be to why you died “just tank better” to see if you can get you raid lead to go off for laughs? Mine would be why are there so many bad Jurassic Park Movies.

But hey! Don’t worry, at least there’s a guild full of loser’s and jaded vets of almost ten years just like you to be miserable with. Come home most likely middle age white guy or chick with all guy friends, we’re all waiting.

Zero-Sum DKP with oversight is our go to for vanilla loot fair, simple and easy. It’s just loot council minus the human corruption factor.

Raid Requirements: Be 21+ (sorry kids, unless you’re that one token 17 year old we all get to make fun of ofc) and show up with your damn addons, baseline consumables and fifteen minutes prior to raid unless you’ve given some kind of notice. Our Core Raider requirements are longer and can be found in discord.

http:// www.entitled.pro/ . (remove spaces)
Discord: https: //discord. gg/8csP2au (remove spaces)
Officers: Gordiee#9113 , Badtank#8534 , Wazzzuka#8867

9 Likes

I feel like without all the cringy stuff we won’t get Hillary comment’s this time, and that makes me want to die a little inside.

RIP Hillary posts live on in spirit

1 Like

Ngl this makes me wanna join lmao, im down for this

What do you need the most? Ill play it

ret paladin, 23 ret paladins

4 Likes

Just join our discord and "fun"post, usually the best option. We have a spreadsheet but at least 50% of the people on their will burn out by 60 or play something different anyway.

The only thing we don’t need is warriors honestly as some of our most dedicated player’s will be slotting in and I know they’ll put in the time + tank five mans.

Life support is a very nice way to put it.

^^^^^^^^^^ yupp, I need to have a complete sentence in order to post. So, how was your day?

Been raiding with these guys for years. Drunken Badtank raids are the best. We don’t take things too seriously but we get stuff done. If you’re looking to see all the content while not being stressed out about anal officers then you’ll fit right in. Sadly daddy Blizz censors our free spirits here but join the discord and you’ll see if it’s right for you.

Is this going to be on a PVE or PVP server?

Now that’s the spirit.

PvP for sure.

You guys lost me at the scummy alliance part :dancing_men:

it sucks they’re the best for raiding in Vanilla. I agree though

Ally isn’t my favorite part, but I sure love dem paladin buffs.

I’d much rather play horde and if this extends to TBC and they offer faction change we intend to put it to a vote but we ain’t raiding without pally buffs.

TBC is the meme dream, that is what a ton of us are hoping for and we have always rolled Horde for BC, because duh! Classic just has its own life and system that works. if you’ve never experienced it or played on private servers its hard to explain. But you will do things you don’t understand for valid reasons that are not abundantly clear.

I.E. Why am I holding the head of Ony or Hakkar item and not turning it in?
(for a world buff for the next raid) OHHHH

Why are we not killing bosses in DM??? (for a tribute run for buffs and chest loot) OHHHH

Why do we all have warlock alts??? Because badtank says so.

there is soooo much of these niche oblong things in classic that are wonky, quirky and perfect. We love them BECAUSE they are cryptic and more interesting than modern implementations.

TLDR WHY DO WE GO ALLY, FOR THE BOOFS

There’s NO WAY im playing fury without being a human.

1 Like

Yeah but you would get windfury, think of all that damage right before you pull and die.