<Entitled> (FAIRBANKS) PVP OPEN RECRUITMENT FOR LATENIGHT/4TH RAID TEAM

Pull threat, brez rinse repeat

But what if I can multi box 8 Warriors and tank 4 Horsemen by myself, while still typing Hillary jokes in raid chat?

That’s too extreme, I’ll call the cops.

lol i was in Entitled for a short time…

Are you expecting your members getting thier own flask… in vanilla… for each raid ?
lol

Is it Horde or ally ?

Ally, we only require flasks for progression first kills, Consumables means a whole hell of a lot other than flasks lol.

Standard consumes mean some elixirs, buffs food, bandages and some pots. A lot of us end up farming winterspring buff stuff, firewater etc. in groups on off days too. We do a lot of in guild farming crap that’s optional.

Isn’t Badtank that guy who would start screaming hysterically on discord during BWL copy-server practice back during nost?

Yeah that sounds about right. I don’t know about hysterically but def some yelling.

Haha that dude is gonna catch some right-click reports from mad guildies.

Question here…and believe me, this a hypothetical…what are the additional requirements for warlocks?

Flasks in Vanilla is a big ask, they are crazy expensive and even hard to craft. You need an alchemy lab which is only in a few places, namely some RAIDS. For the most part having the proper elixirs and consumables is what you will be required to have. Most of the content is not too terrible until you hit AQ and NAXX which is where the flasks will have a lot more value both for DPS and ECONOMICALLY dealing with a ton of wipes. yeet

Mostly above and beyond play, willingness to always show up with shards, grind your runes etc. and you know the desire to summon random people in trade chat to hyjal above the waterfall.

1 Like

75% of the raid is making fun of Badtank. It’s a good time

Classic H Y P E bump

If we Hype train hard enough Badtank will share some Classic “audio recordings” with yall.

I mean I won’t but someone will eventually no matter what I do.

Guess on the next blue post? Another arbitrary bread crumb that we will all eat up like starving Marvin.

I cant contain the hype you ready boys

How is Badtank’s ugliest wife doing? Must be hard competing with the others for a chance at that hairline

1 Like

great community for those new or bad at the game