<Entitled> (FAIRBANKS) PVP OPEN RECRUITMENT FOR LATENIGHT/4TH RAID TEAM

Pretty sure your raid environments are 99% the same as everyone else’s raids. You haven’t even explained how they’re different.

Once again, you claim top 5, but top 5 of what? NA Guilds? All guilds? You gotta specify. How many guilds are you competing against, 5? This means nothing.

What are the addon and consumable requirements?

6:00-6:30 to 9 P.M. Is this PST? EST? CST? What does 6-6:30 pm even mean? Do you start the raid randomly, or is there a set time of when it begins? I don’t understand why you have a 30 min start time difference? 6-9pm on Weds, and 6:30 on Thurs??? Also, which is the off days? You just have Wed/Thurs listed.

What are even your normal requirements?? You barely even listed your “Minor” requirements, show up on time, and be 20+. It’s vanilla wow. As a Warlock you spam shadow bolt, and banish if needed, god forbid you have to throw up a corruption for some procs. Can you please list some of the additional requirements.

Also that Entitled video of BWL. The guild names clearly says, “Badtank Is Always Right” Is that the old guild name?

you have been visited by the guild-killing wizard
╱▔▔▔╲
╱ ╱▔
▏ ╲▂▂▂╱▔▏
▏ ╱ ╱╲╱
▏ ╱ ╱ ╰╮
╲ ╱ ╱▅┓▅┳╯
╲╱ ╱▏ ╭╮╰━Ω╮
▏╱▏▏╭╰━━╮ ┃
▕╱▏▏▏┣┳┳┳╰━╯
╱ ▏▏▏╰┻┻┻╲
▕▂╱▏▏▏╲ ▔▔▕
╱ ▏▏▏╱╲▂▂╱
dead guilds and disappointment will come to you only if you post “THANK YOU BADTANK” in this thread

Hey I shaved my head, there’s no hairline anymore!

I thought you died Ceagull, legit.

Badtank is always right is the test server guild name. All the rest of it most because he trimed some copy paste I have and had to edit the hell out of it for the forums lol.

We’re a slightly above mediocre guild that does a lot of adult “beverages” and “cigarettes” during raids. We’re well known for out living all the other guilds and making choices that general upset a lot of the rest of the raiding guild’s.

We also put in more effort than people would except meaning most of our raider’s show up with every possible consumable anything we call for it and often clear all content in the top 5 positions on most servers if not better. We just run a lot of meme spec’s and screw around a lot more than the other top guild’s do.

2 Likes

Hi, my name is Urinestain and I enjoy complaining.

He seems like the kind of dude that wants to always be right but is terrible at everything he does

He’ll fit right in then.

1 Like

^ calls em like he sees em

Actively looking for our forever Shadow Priest.

Looking for more holy priest boiz

This sounds like my kind of guild … almost as nutty as I am

1 Like

We’ll probably move on to start recruiting on Craigslist next.

1 Like

Don’t listen to him, the shadow priest slot is filled when we have a 60 shadow priest.

1 Like

If it was oceanic I’d strongly consider no-lifing it with you lot. Best of luck triggering your server

WE need no luck to trigger the server, if we don’t maintain the meme dream from day one we have failed. If ANYONE can cause a scene and make people feel awkward and slightly ashamed it’s badtank.

Or way better about their life.

Looking for our meme king ret/prot pally hybrid!

I remember BadTank from the TBC private server L4G :stuck_out_tongue:

We were on Nost/L4G/Hellfire you name it.

L4G you know its quality scripting when gruul one shots your full t4 tank at grow 5. Lmao