Entire electiricy went out, was in a Solo Shuffle, lost 200 rating from my peak

This is dumb. I was 1906 rating on a Frost Mage, it’s my highest and I’m proud of it and it’s not even on my usual main class, I worked so hard to reach it

I do this game in 1906 attempting to reach 1950, and although it literally never happens here I lost electricity 4 times in 2 minutes

When I cameback, I was kicked, had a Deserter debuff and go cranked back down to freaking 1736.

Not only did I lose my peak I’m no longer even freaking rival, wtf is that, this is the dumbest system I’ve ever seen when it comes to ranked content

Just this now makes me not want to play Solo Shuffles with her anymore, I’m done, lost so much for nothing.

Sorry to hear that happened to you.

But if they were to ‘fix’ this, people would just pull the plug the moment they were losing.

2 Likes

I mean just leaving should not remove that much, make the person lose the points they should’ve lost had they lost all the rounds not 200 freaking rating

It’s like that to punish people who deliberately leave. Unfortunately this system will not be able to detect the difference between deliberately leaving or power/internet outages.

There’s maybe something better they could do, like placing a stacking debuff that makes it so if you leave, you can’t queue for 8 hours, and it stacks each time you leave until the end of the season.

Yeah cause I’ve straight up never left a match in my life yet I lose just as much as someone that would spam leave. It’s ridiculous.