Entire Echoes of Ny'alotha SYSTEM inconsistently enabled when logged into multiple characters on the same account

Echoes of Ny’alotha are inconsistently displaying and being earned on my characters when I have multiple accounts logged in simultaneously. I typically multibox a 5-man team and during any given session at least one of my characters will shows as having no Echoes in their currency. These Echoes are not actually GONE, they are just not displaying for the session.

The character(s) in question ALSO appear to be unable to EARN any NEW Echoes when completing relevant activities during the session. From what I am seeing, my four “alts” have varying amounts of Echoes (when they display in the currency tab) despite the fact that these four characters only ever complete the same activities together.

It’s as if the entire Echoes system (display, earning currency, and even seeing the vendor option on MOTHER) randomly is enabled or disabled for each individual character when I log them in.