"Enthralled Val'kyr" 1-shotting people in BGs. Do not play 10-49 bgs until this is fixed

TLDR: Do not play battlegrounds if you are level 10-49 and if you are alliance until this is fixed.

This bug still exists, it was reported earlier and not fixed. Supposedly (according to twink communities) this has existed for several months now and blizzard doesn’t want to fix it: Enthralled Val'kyr brought into Bg's

Image proof of the mob in a BG: imgurDOTcom/a/gGrMq5N

The gist is that the same player is still using this in 10-19 bgs. The mob they’re bringing into BGs has 10k hp where the average player HP is 1k-1.5k. It casts slows, stuns and 1shots anyone it targets within range. I had qued 3 games in a row with said player, they did not hesitate to use said mob every time.

The mob is a quest NPC from the western plaguelands, clearly not intended to accompany the player into battlegrounds. The mob is horde-only also, making battlegrounds unsafe if you are alliance. Supposedly this mob is also brought into the 20-29 bracket also, making all BGs in the level 10-49 range completely unsafe to play on if you are alliance.

This is the mob in question from wowhead, as you can see people have already discovered it’s abuse in battlegrounds in the comments section: wowheadDOTcom/npc=45080/enthralled-valkyr

5 Likes

OP here, Forgot to switch characters before posting from my old wowclassic alt, but this is obviously for retail wow.

3 Likes

Bumping this for visibility

Are you reporting in-game as you see it happening? That provides useful at-the-moment info to the developers and creates a record for future account action for exploiting.

It’s very important.

While it’s unlikely that blizzard will take any serious action, I did report said person abusing this and so did most people I was in those BGs with where it was being used.

I just want said bug/exploit gone.

Cool, reported the same thing about 20 days ago and reported the player in-game. Glad to see it’s still not fixed.