Enslaving demons, is it wrong?

So you basically just restated what I said apparently objecting to my characterization of the name as a nickname? Pseudonym seems less correct. Title doesn’t really apply. I think you are arguing for the sake of it. He doesn’t need a rename because he has a name already.

Or are you implying that I am not aware of the definition of the word thrall? Whatever. This is two minutes of my life that I’ll never get back.

All of that aside, Christie Golden…bleh!

First let me reiterate I was being facetious when I originally brought up thrall’s name - I neither believe it should nor want his name changed.

Secondly, trying to gaslight me will not make your statement correct. If you don’t want to read the book or do some research fine but at least don’t flee screaming when someone corrects you.

Yeesh.

Why cant we hide certain forum posts…sigh.

They did remove this from the game.

1. It’s called Subjugate Demon now.
  2. It’s functionally a worthless spell. Actually, it’s less than worthless. Demons are immune to it, and if you use it your current demon disappears.

I understand you’re making a satirical post, but the things you’re joking about… already happened.

The enslavement of demons is the only way to ensure your protection from the little beast

We play in a pre enlightened world?

I got nothing else. Fictional Demon rights isn’t something I expected to see this early in the day.

You can have my my robe.

You can have my staff.

But touch my doggo and not even your precious Light will be able to save you!

1 Like