Ensembles in WoW remix are a mess.Things arent getting collected/wrong items. Yet you care more about farmers

yeah can confirm, a lot of sets still bugged.I just want Sha-skin robes, but somehow blizz didnt put the correct appearance for that ensemble.

Blizzard’s most likely response to this:
“What? Nah nah, there’s another farm to nerf. Somewhere, over there, probably.”

3 Likes

Tried to learn the cosmetic version of the Pandaren starting zone sets that the World Apparel vendor sells.
But apparently if you already unlocked all the appearances of the armor type specific set you literally cannot learn the cosmetic variant, the game will not let you.
It will show in the sets tab of your appearances window that you have collected none of the pieces of the cosmetic variant even, but you still can’t use it and still can’t get the cosmetics.

1 Like

people saying only one dev working on remix. starting to believe it…

The leveling cloth sets are missing shirt versions of the chestpieces to match some of the npcs like the jade witch that I was really hoping for, and 2/3 of the mail leveling sets are missing 3d stuff on the belts. That’s all I’ve found so far myself.

A lot of the tier ensembles and world ensembles are :frowning: but now that people have stopped caring about farmers, they’re starting to notice it, like tusks of mannoroth being bugged, just hope the ensembles get fixed too

I wonder how long it will take for them to make the bugged sets purchasable.

1 Like

almost Week 3 of this being bugged. This event is cooked. I just want my sha-skin robes…