Enough is enough, we need a new Ascendance model

I’ve been making this thread for over 12 years now, and it’s getting ridiculous.
We shamans deserve a better “Ascendance” model than the placeholder twilight cultist villain model we were stuck with in Cataclysm.
Now that we’re pigeon held into picking up an Ascendance talent as part of the tree we deserve a minor glyph or an update to the model.
This is ridiculous, I don’t even want to play my stupid shaman whenever I see this horrendous placeholder.

9 Likes

Usually when I press Ascendence shiz is hitting the fan, so I dont really notice the model.

I agree 100%. The model actually makes me hate picking the talent.

I am sure this is one reason why most do not choose it. And the ones that like the talents that go along with Ascendance have to delete the visual from their brain every time they hit the button.

No reason for a game as big as this to keep models the same for so long. Years have passed and this visual animation has not been touched. Whatever department is in charge of this sort of stuff is severely in need of some help!

It wasn’t cool in cata btw

2 Likes

Surely it shouldnt be hard for them to re-enable the glyph that was already in the game? I agree that it looks awful and has bad animations. It’s too good to pass up as Resto.

I would really like it if ascendance actually looked like that Tauren from the drakthyr starting zone