Ennisary Quest for Horde undead Blood spec Death Knight keeps dropping one handed weapons

This has happened twice now. Both times I have completed the four daily world quests to complete the Emmisary quest to get the chest that drops a ilvl 445 weapon that is supposed to be class specific.

Both times I have completed all four quests in blood spec using a ilvl 415 2h Axe. Both times the chest has dropped a one handed weapon I cannot use.

Yes I made sure to be in blood spec before even starting any part of the four world quests.

did you make sure to check what your loot specialization is set at as well?? I have run into the issue before here I will be in say windwalker for my monk but because I was mog farming, I set my specialization to something else like mistweaver. Ill go to do an emissary and even though I am in windwalker, I will get mistweaver loot because of what that is set at.

1 Like

I’ve done this. Left my loot spec in enhancement to try and help guildies get “Slappy” from Ra-Den on one of our raid nights. Then I open my mythic chest and get an agility trinket. (whoops)