Enlightened Rep Catch-up

So, in order to do so, YOU get it earlier whereas I have to pick and choose which slot my legendary goes on and I’m stuck with the unity belt because Blizz doesn’t completely fix what they decide was actually broken, thus screwing me up on which legendary I have to wear since CRW is shoulders/belt/gloves and I have it crafted in belt slot already?

Price I’m NOT worried about. Calm your barrels and go piss off.

Edit: and you don’t know what I do in my offtime dick.

Mine are calm. You’re the one flipping tables here for no reason.

And u just called me a D, lmao. ah love it. What do I need to calm agasin?

Like I said, you’ll live. 1-2 weeks won’t make a difference for you. Craft a 235 for the slot you currently don’t have tier on and replace it later.

1 Like

You don’t know the whys or wherefores of why the devs made this change, and it’s certainly not an acknowledgment of responsibility on their part. More than likely they got tired of people complaining about it and decided to just change it so folks would stop bothering them about it. If they really felt it was important it wouldn’t have left PTR like this.

Hi. Here’s just one article: www.icy-veins .com/forums/topic/64341-zereth-mortis-skip-in-patch-92-the-good-and-the-bad/ And another: www.wowhead .com/guides/the-enlightened-reputation-rewards-zereth-mortis (remove spaces just before the .com)

Not to mention the fact that Zerith Mortis is going to be current content for months - if not outright into next year. Being a week or two behind would only really hurt someone in the Mythic World First races.

Blizzard doesnt tend to reward rep. But like they can easily just mail those tokens we get from the treasure chests to about the same amount tbh.

The hotfix is nice but it would have been nice to get the rep tokens.

My hunter and some other alts missed out on some rep. But really you just want friendly for the 226 conduits.

Uhhhhhh, this wouldn’t be the oversight to leave the PTR in this patch alone, and they’re very clearly signalling exactly why they’ve made the change. If you want to speculate they’re lying, and that no one knows their true intentions, that’s up to you, but it’s a bit ridiculous to ignore the actual words they’re using to assume something they aren’t saying.

Anyone who creates an unfair situation, and acknowledges they’ve done so, is 100% accepting the blame/responsibility for creating it. It certainly wouldn’t make those who WERE being unfairly treated the ones at fault. That’s just not how anything works.

Whoa down, slow your roll…

I didn’t do the skip, I played it, and I want to get paid back for time I was questing, instead of hunting rares and chests.

You skippers gained time I lost… I got rep, you got time… you want your rep, well I want compensation for the time.

That’s it isn’t it… y’all chose wrong, you want it fixed, and the fix makes my choice to play it wrong…

There is always a flip the script.

1 Like

Blizzard has never given out free rep for skipping quests. The hotifix they put in is unprecedented. People are just getting more entitled as the years go by. They’re de-evolving into karens.

2 Likes

No you chose to change mains. Choices have consequences. In this case the consequence was the missing initial rep plus the rep from the three patterns quests we got week one plus the rep from a whole week’s worth of WQs. Which total far more than the initial campaign rep

1 Like

I went through 5 GMs before they told me this will not change and we will not get any retroactive rep gain. I asked them to explain why and they are not able to. They directed me to the forums to complain about it because devs choose what to fix based on feedback here. I even proposed a simple fix which would be mailing out 26 of the 75 reputation tokens we find in Zereth Mortis. I didn’t care at all that I wasn’t getting rep on characters that skipped. But now that others are getting that rep, it feels kinda bad. Just do better in the future bliz.