Enjoy doing m+ for your gear

Assuming it actually gives you something good

2 Likes

BTW, I am just soaking in the Gloat, how I been saying this would happen for MONTHS And everyone said.

“NA your a pessimist”
“Na your tripping”
“Na they wont do that”

Whos wrong now…

2 Likes

You have a 1 in 3 chance for it to be good. thats decent odds compared to bfa.

1 Like

It’s random right? So it potentially give you a copy piece through weekly chest

Still a trash system. My hype for this xpac literally just went from a 10 to about a 3.

5 Likes

You also have a chance of being the same piece in 2 options.

They said that was a bug, but never fixed it AFAIK.

iirc it can’t be the same slot in each option

It 100% can.

It was a bug, that hasnt been fixed afaik yet. That it can be the exact same piece.

But it is intended to be able to be the same slot, and be a piece you already have.

This is actually horrendous. The gearing path for a PvP only player versus someone that does all 3 pieces of high end content incredibly slow. This is a massive slap in the face for those of us that are tired of the M+/Raid BS of BFA.
Whole problem could be avoided if they just added a PvP stat to our gear so we don’t have to do that crap. This kills alts early season as well. Now if you want to be optimally geared from the start of a season onwards, you have to do Mythic Raiding, cap at 2100 a week, and do 6 Mythic+ dungeons a week for your weekly chest options to be maximized.
I will NOT be doing the BFA crap again. I do not want to ever feel compelled to Mythic raid ever again. Stop this “players who do all forms of content should be ahead BS.” Tying rewards to avenues of the game that players find absolutely unbearable is not a good way to retain players.
Just to recap 550 conquest a week doesn’t even let you buy a piece per a week. Go do Heroic raiding and even with the decreased drop chance you’re getting minimum 2 pieces a full clear. Then add on that by week 3 a lot of players will be able to trade gear in those raids while we’re still stuck with 1650 conquest or roughly 2 items and unable to trade anything amongst ourselves.
What happened to letting the conquest cap increase based off of rating? I remember in WoD and MoP significantly increasing my cap and thus my gearing path because I decided to push rating at the start.
I’m incredibly irate and I can’t really see how they approved this without laughing at us the entire time.

7 Likes

If your hype about playing the new expansion was to somehow be fully geared through the vendor in no time at all, I don’t know what to say, but that wasn’t ever going to happen with how they want gear usable in multiple types of content.

How do you know the bug hasn’t been fixed yet. Like where is your all seeing eye that tells you that the live chest will have duplicate items. That would be pissing off anyone in the game who interacts with the system, pve and pvp players alike.

Because it happened to 2 guildies last week of beta.

It could have been fixed NOW, but havent seen it on a note.

it still incredibly likely to have been fixed.

Its not Incredibly liked to have been fixed lol.

Did you just start playing this game? Its incredibly not fixed, as its pretty rare and not a huge deal in the grand scheme. There is MUCH more game breaking bugs still in live, that havent been fixed.

I wasn’t expecting to be geared instantly, but I also wasn’t expecting it to take TWENTY weeks to fully gear via conquest pieces (not counting lucky drops from the vault). The season will be practically over by the time you’re getting your last pieces.

1 Like

Bruh, you couldn’t even walk through one of the doors in de other side in the last week of beta. There was a lot of stuff fixed before the game went live.

At this point I’m ngl, I’m amazed people still invest time and energy into PvP. It’s beneath a minigame at this point. Minigames in WoW actually reward meaningful things and are capable of being completed efficiently by any spec of any class. In PvP you get 4-5 specs to choose from and if you aren’t one of them, you get farmed out nonstop by the ones that are. They just simply put have buttons that do more than your buttons do and there’s nothing you can do about it.

Classic’s PvP at least evolved into a nuke fight that EVERYONE could partake in. Even memespecs like Ret, Boomkin, Feral or Elemental/Enhancement are dangerous in upper BWL/AQ40/Naxx levels of gear, capable of standing up to and trading frags with Warriors, Mages and Rogues and making them hold Ls.

Meanwhile Shadowlands PvP is quite literally be Sub/MM or lose to the team that has them.

1 Like

Thats intentional.

As by the team you get the gear, the Mythic raiders will already have been geared and stomping you in Rated.

Then come in the rating locks, So your slowly getting your gear and expected to push rating at a handicap gear wise, that isnt small, to upgrade your gear to remove the handicap.

Mythic Raid or Dont PVP. Pretty much.

Dude just get out this ain’t the post for you being bad and commenting about being bad in it. You know how many Sub/MM double DPS 2s comps I’ve dumped on TODAY?

ALL OF THEM.

Thats more game breaking, thats exactly my point. There is still bigger deal bugs than dupe pieces in a great vault that isnt even out yet.