Enhancement spec bonuses

For this specialization, in Season 4, I would like the bonuses (updated) from:

Para esta especialización, en la temporada 4, me gustarían las bonificaciones (actualizadas) de:

Para esta especialização na Série 4, quero os bônus (atualizados) da:

• Season 1 / Temporada 1 / Série 1
  • Season 2 / Temporada 2 / Série 2
  • Season 3 / Temporada 3 / Série 3
0 voters

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/choose-your-own-gear-in-dragonflight-season-4/1760899/1

2 Likes

I really would like a balance between Storm and Ele next season. Current season is not that.

31 Likes

season 3 bis

9 Likes

This. Storm build is unplayable with current tier set

22 Likes

Thank god. A build that’s built so heavily on RNG needs to be in the bin.

20 Likes

Vastly preferred season 2… shocked season 3 is so popular. Primordial wave is just bad.

31 Likes

Season 2 set felt bad, forcing us to use sunder when it is such a clunky spell.

7 Likes

it doesnt matter if it relies on rng if it works and feels good to play. not everyone enjoys the idea of tab targeting mobs to lava lash constantly.

9 Likes

A mix of Season 2 and Season 3 would be ideal. The constant uptime of Feral Spirits to Primordial Wave feels “great” . However, being limited to 6 targets with Flame Shock on top of tab targeting to buff our Flame Shock damage honestly feels horrible in higher keys when larger pulls are being done. Having run a decent amount of 20+ M+ dungeons, you typically have to make your own group because why bother bringing a shaman when an Aug will make two other meta-DPS (such as DH/Pally/Lock) look 1000x better at the end while bringing a shaman’s entire kit.

Would love to see an Expac/Tier where Enhancement/Ele are actually competitive at the top and sought after instead of being tossed away for other constantly top-tier specs.

5 Likes

hopefully it stays unplayable…

storm season 2 was insane. 4 wolves+ witch buff+ set bonus = huge sundering followed by insane uncapped windfury procs with crash lightning doomwinds, wolves every 10 seconds and throwing chain lightnings like crazy, our ST was insane and so was our AOE, now that I am playing elementalist I believe a majority of the shaman player base missed out on something that really got your blood pumpin… i was really hoping season 3 would be wolf related, imagining having 3-6 alpha wolves at all times, but i was not expecting it to be through pwave.

18 Likes

sorry, i disagree. Season 2 felt like a breathe of fresh air for enhance… using Primordial Wave sucks, forcing us to lava lash is terrible. and makes the spec over bloated and clunky… Storm builds are the W… Oh no RNG on an ever increasing grade felt perfect and almost always proc’d in my experience when it mattered the most.

25 Likes

Pwave is trash/.

22 Likes

S3 easily best tier this expac.

3 Likes

Laughs in Hot Hands I had way more consistency with Storm than I ever did the Hot Hands nonsense. Stormstike’s main issue every season/expack is the damage type. Why the hell doesn’t it just do nature damage? smh

6 Likes

Lol…imagine rooting for Storm build. Yikes

8 Likes

Season 2 would be a great return, I wish it wasn’t on the spell sundering for activation but it was impactful after. Season 3 is meh, but different. Season 1 is um … questionable. IMHO.

1 Like

S1: It is boring and it significantly promotes storm more than ever before. Taking Static Accumulation talent does feeling worse than taking Sundering and PWave. They changed Elemental Assault, it basically doing the same things as S1. We don’t need S1 set bonus.

S2: It’s closest to even between the two build. However, it will bring back the things people complained about Chain Lightning in ST and forced to use Sundering on CD for damage instead hold it for AoE CC. It’s awkward to use Chain Lightning in ST from set bonus.

S3: It’s really fun to play, the rotation is fast with PWave. It buffed ele a lot but ele was really behind storm without a set. S3 is great in both ST and AoE. I voted S3 set bonus without any thought.
Storm build should die in a fire, spamming 1 button and pray for RNG doesn’t feel good at all.

7 Likes

Not sure many agree that a one button blaster build is fun to play unless you don’t know how to play elementalist

2 Likes

They already fixed it so you no longer CL in ST. I’m sure that change would continue forward into season 4.
Most Ele builds aren’t even running sundering anymore. Using it on cd will provide much more aoe cc opportunity than never running it.
I can’t deny Storm is heavily SS focused. But I also think the problem is less stormstrike and more Ascendence. Would be incredible if we could somehow combine DRE and Asc together. Higher frequency like DRE, but more control with a button press like vanilla asc. Imagine if you could pop Asc when u need it and then turn it off and preserve the duration until you need it again? Would be so awesome if we got a hero tree juicing ascendence.

1 Like