Enhancement Shaman LF AotC guild before 10.1

Heya im Briantiaa, I’m 2/8H and 8/8N and tryin to get my AotC before 10.1. I play an Enhancement Shaman and Resto is my OS. On my other guild, i got falsely kicked last month and after that been tryin to find a new guild but they’re hard to find and i need my AotC before 10.1. I don’t just raid but i also do keys too and i play tank toons too which i play Prot Pally, Bear Druid and Brewmaster Monk alts. If there’s one i can join, hit me an reply

Heres my contacts
BNET: enragdshadow#1166
DISCORD: enragedshadow#2394

Hey there! I will reach out over discord, but here is our post just in case :slight_smile:

I’ll get to u sometime or another, sorry if i don’t reach out to you. I’ve been mad busy lately

Hi Briantiaa, “Bada Bing” (21+) may be a good fit for you. Currently we are N 8/8, and H 4/8. Our GM who leads our raids is not a dps pusher or a bencher like you find in a good 98% of the guilds on Stormrage. He tells us to shut off meters, and just use them for our personal use if we want them. We concentrate more on the mechanics of fights, and any pugs we have to take into any raid has to be in our Discord also or else they aren’t invited. Many of us here are much older individuals who had our toons back in Vanilla or shortly after, so the atmosphere here is one of helping each other. Our raid days are: Heroic Th/F 7-10pm est. (Invites go out at 6:30 or shortly after), and Normal is run on Saturday (same time period for newer mains and alts.). We have a very chatty Discord, and besides raiding, we do practically everything else in the game. If we sound like the perfect new home for you, just IM me in-game for either more info/invite. I come online practically every day in the early afternoon, but if you can’t catch me and just desire an invite, then just go through guild-finder and apply directly to “Bada Bing”, and we’ll get you through there. Hope to have you join our family!

Hi Briantiaa,

Spun is looking for more raiders. We are 7/8 Heroic and locking out Raz so we get her prior to 10.1. Our recruiting thread is here: [A] <SPUN> 6/8 Heroic is Recruiting for our Fri/Sat AOTC raid team! - #24 by Devonellah-stormrage
If this looks like a team you want to be part of, hit up our GM (Contact info is in the recruiting thread).

Hi saw your post Out For blood is 8/8 heroic looking for more dps we raid Tuesday/Thursday 830-1130 est. We are focused on AOTC and looking to expand our core group. Looking for more chill people to kill internet dragons with .would like to chat if this sounds interesting to you My btag is tetrisguy#1895

Briantiaa,

We are looking for Dps for our raid and would love to add you to our raid. Here is the link:

One Night Affair is an AOTC focused guild raiding only 1 night a week.
8/8N 8/8H 2/8M

Raid times: Tuesday night 08:30-11:30 EST.

OPTIONAL night Thur 9-11 for those looking to do a little more. What we do depends on how many show up. We either keep going where we left off, join as pugs in another raid, or form M+ groups.

Many Mythic+ KSM minded players.

Raid Leader is a former mythic and CE player. We will focus on using our limited time with efficiency and effectiveness, while maintaining a fun stress free environment.

Recruitment is currently open for:
Healing:
Any healer with preference for:
Disc Priest
Mist Weaver Monk

DPS:
Mage
Enhance Shaman
Demon Hunter
DPS Warrior
Wind Walker Monk

US-Stormrage