Enhancement build on DF PTR

Here is what I’ve been playing on duels during PTR. I ended up with this build since a lot of stuff is not working rn. The playstyle is like playing a survival, doing a lot of damage from distance and just going meele to generate maelstrom. Hope you find it useful.

Notes here:

• Swirling maelstrom has been nerfed to only give 1 MSW so this build would require more uptime than it did last week.

• I’m not using spirit walk or gust of wind because thats a lot of points to invest and we might lose a lot of healing, you can swap to it against mages tho, bc is a painful experience.

• Thunderstorm is very useful against meeles, but try to make distance with your root before using it because they would have to use their gap closer.

• Elemental Blast hits like a truck, I can get around 75% of someone health if I press wolves and a 10 stack Ele blast. Primordial wave also does like 60% of someone health. If you dont go for the 10stacks you can do a ele blast into pw and delete someone, but i prefer 10msw spender for the heals.

Doomwinds and Unruly winds does not work rn on the PTR. Elemental Assault does not give msw on a stormbringer proc even if talented on 2/2. And Thorim’s invocation only work if you pick Deeply Rooted Elements not the 3min ascendance. Also LOTW does not reset windstrikes when you are on Ascendance form.