Enhance Your Blood Elf or Druid with New Customizations

Druid I’m all for it, but 4 blood elf colors? Great I guess, but not really worth mentioning.

4 Likes

I am so excited for new druid forms! As a druid main since I started WOW, I love these types of announcements! Thank you!

1 Like

Does this mean druids for more races soon? o.o

8 Likes

Where are my colorations of Glyph of Stars, Blizz??

We originally had just a normal transparent form and a solar form.

PUT 'EM BACK IN. :anger:

15 Likes

There is an error here with the wrong colorization for one of the Umbraclaw druid forms.

Umbraclaw (Black) drops from Mosa Umbramane, a rare in the Emerald Dream. Mosa Umbramane is a purple owl bear, while the form provided is black. In this blue-post you even mention Umbraclaw (Black) as displayed in the barbershop on the PTR. Mosa has yet to receive a model change.

Can this please be updated to the purple owl bear form as it should be? The rare should not be one color with the form being another.

Should have been blood elf druids there too… with the new tree comes new races able to be druids!
Would have made sense for such a reveal.

Why does Blizz miss so much? Does Blizz need glasses? Old age eh…

4 Likes

Guess it’s time to wake my :bear: up from hibernation.

2 Likes

Could we also get updated Doe forms, please? Those are still stuck with the single glyph version, it would be really great if we could get updated models and skins for those, instead of just more with antlers? Cheers!

2 Likes

Does this mean i can get a werebear form without the mage tower? Because if so i might go druid.

1 Like

Fluffy raptor. :dracthyr_love_animated:

9 Likes

fire bird form drop from mythic fyrakk :confused:

1 Like

3 Likes

Let’s be clear. I’m thankful for some kind of attention. But four hair colors hardly seems like something which can “enhance blood elf customization”. It’s four hair colors. It’s not tattoos, or scars, or something like that. It’s just four hair colors.

Kind of need more to bring us up to the level of orcs and night elves.

11 Likes

I wish my race got even a single new customization option. :dracthyr_cry_animated:

10 Likes

As Vulpera should, tbh. They also need help.

4 Likes

That moonkin is a little too skinny, was it forced to go hungry?

The article seems to imply that we’re only getting the yellow Runebear option, if so why? They’re a few others already datamined, if that’s the case why don’t we get color options?

The yellow looks bad, out of all colors, they fr chose yellow.

TBF this is the same WoW community that got super racist over blood elves getting brown skin tones.

Blizz has to show off the new pastel hair colors as early as possible so the unpleasant part of the population can get the “this game is too woke” out of their system before patch time.

4 Likes

blood elf customizations again? Why do they get more every other patch?

7 Likes