Enhance Shaman Respec, Relearn Wep Skill

This is a part of the game I never understood. Enhacement Shaman’s are penalized harder than any class in the game, because they have to relearn 2h axe/mace from (1/300) whenever they respec. I want Classic to be as close to Vanilla as possible, but problems like that are what I want changed. It feels bad man, I love shaman, but wont play one if Classic runs it that way.

Yes it’s a design flaw but that’s part of the “warts and all” that we are getting with classic.

Any skills that you aquire from talent trees also need all their ranks retrained when you respec. Sucks, but that’s how we do.

Except it isn’t warts and all…there are many changes already made…QQ.

Shaman, patch 1.11.0:

• Two-Handed Axes/Maces (Enhancement Talent) - Skill levels gained with these two weapons will now be retained if you decide to unspend this talent point and return to it later.
6 Likes

Well I’ll be damned, look at that. Shows how much I paid attention to horde problems back then.

My Lord and Savior. Thank you for blessing this one with basic knowledge, that he was too dumb to look into before crying on the forums.

1 Like