Enhance Shaman LF guild - Area 52

Active player LF guild to do daily Mythic + as well as raid. Have played wow for 18ish years and mainly focused on pushing glad / pvp achievs but want to make the transition to PvE. Have classic era 90 + parses ( You probably laughed at that ). And trying to genuinely get better at Dragon flight. I’m on daily, am discord oriented as well as encourage feedback on gameplay. Have an awesome schedule so i can raid basically any time. If you’re interested ill check this post every few hours, my Shaman is named ‘Stationchief’, so feel free to RaidIO him! Very serious about joining a guild and sticking with the guild. And seeing progression with a guild. Thanks again! My discord is also “scscscscscscsc”

Hey I’m the GM of Clan Gully and you sound like someone who would be a good fit with us. You mentioned your IO page and we have a growing group of players active nightly for Keystones. As far as our raid progression goes we expect to clear heroic raid but have yet to get a full roster for mythic. It’s something we look forward to though. You can reach out to any of us online in game if you have questions, and hope to hear from you.

Hi! I think you would be a great fir for us, heres some info! [[A52] <Glorious Purpose> AOTC/KSM Driven Guild | Casual M Raiding | LF Heals/DPS] I will be more than happy to chat more!

Hello, Crash Override is an AOTC and KSM focused guild, who have recently entered into Mythic raiding. We currently need to expand our numbers and fill a handful of raid spots.

At Crash, you’ll find a guild full of mature players that have a lot of fun playing together. Our core group has been raiding with each other for years and we went through a server transfer together in 2021.

We strive to host events that will continually provide entertainment and a sense of progression in the game. Event nights like Mythic+, Raids, PvP, Achievement & Transmog Runs are generally hosted weekly (except during early progression of new raid content).

Our current schedule is (all EST):
Wednesday: Mythic+ (Guild Push Groups) Starts at 9:30
Thursday: Raid Night 1 9:30 pm to midnight
Sunday: Raid Night 2 9:00 pm to midnight

We are in need of a handful of DPS to finish out our 20-person Mythic roster.

We have a fully established, boosted Discord server that sees a lot of activity throughout each week.

If you want to chat further, message me on discord at Divacupp