Enhance needs a fix

Searing totem still sucks, if you aren’t gonna fix the targeting change it to the MoP design where searing flames stacks on the player instead of the target

Can’t have enhance’s biggest damage dealer be bugged all expansion

thanks

**[Patch 5.0.4] When your Searing Totem deals damage or your Fire Elemental lands a melee attack, the damage dealt by your Flametongue Weapon is increased by 8% for 15 sec. Stacks up to 5 times. Your Lava Lash ability will consume this effect, dealing 20% increased damage for each application present.

1 Like

Oh. I thought this was gonna be about their absurd self healing in PvP.

Go play with a ret paladin for 5 minutes and come back and you’ll literally never say that ever again

1 Like

Ret healing is so exaggerated and overstated, lol.

I promise you, Enhance heals more. This can be proven.

Shamans have always had good lobbyists, though, so good job. Keep it up.

enhance is odd right now. wf ICD is 10 secs wtf? The proc rate is 15% not 20 %. Melstorm weapons is ppm seems too low. after the third cast the melstorms slow down too much.

15-17 k heals is not high at all, especially when we are getting crit for 29k ice lances or 34k chimeras or 25k ferocious bites or ambushes.

Our heals tickle. We may get a crit for 34-40k if we are lucky, as our spell crit is at like 9%.

Everything you said is the same as a Ret healing himself if he’s not below 35%.

this is not even up for discussion my guy, enhance healing is nowhere close to ret’s WOG’ing for 80-100k. Stop being dumb

Yikes. This statement speaks volumes. Our heals do not even come close to rets.

There is a reason why triple dps is a thing in 3s and it’s not because of Enh healing. Spoiler. It’s because of Rets healing.

Yikes. YIKES!!

Yikes.

Yeah so anyway - no. Go play a Ret, you’ll understand how they work, when they can heal high, and how enemies can avoid it.

I’m pretty sure it’s way more situational than Shams, lol.

Anyone that calls enhance overpowered, whether it be in PVP or PVE is either trolling or really has a personal grudge against the class, and has trauma from being one shot by 2h windfury in vanilla, because it’s litterally a c-tier spec in cataclysm. Barely does middle of the pack DPS in dungeons/raids and gets one shot in pvp.

1 Like

MoP Classic will be out soon enough…

:woman_shrugging:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.