Enhance is still garbage

Enhance is still garbage compared to every other melee in this game. This is beyond a joke now. We have no real tools for fighting in melee. You can pump harder than all the other dps in the lobby, but good luck surviving long enough to actually kill anything. Terrible mobility, no actual ohs4it button, no MS, worse heals than a warriors passive heals, no disarm, no silence, no instant stun, one long cd janky casted cc, no port/leap/vanish/any kind of reset.

This spec needs serious help.

5 Likes

11.0 will fix it

5 Likes

Because you roll a lottery to kill. You don’t out PVE PVE specs.

The problem seems to be things like DH, boomy, BM hunters, basically everything being broken except enh. So, actually, yeah I agree….buff enh.

1 Like

make beast cleave viable again.

And don’t forget it has a million globals to use.

All the totems and melee abilities combined give it more global cooldowns than an affliction warlock.

Seems like classes with the most global cooldowns to deal with are usually the worst in pvp.

1 Like

In WW Enhance gets stackable totems :smiley:

just bring back wod enhance easy fix

1 Like

Enhance needs a second wall similar to dampen harm, more gap closers, and instant hex. it’s a normal spec with a well designed damage rotation. Fury and frost? fine make them unplayable in pvp who cares enhance should be viable.

Absolutely one hundred percent true. Bring it back some way some how

Enhance could be okay with simply making the tools we have more available. Having to decided between Burrow (A must), Grounding (very important), Lust/Hero, and Static Field. If they made Burrow baseline, it would free up both damage and utility.

On the talent tree, it’s the same issue. On the shaman tree, we are again picking between potential for damage, utility, or defensives. Either free up a talent point or give enhance 1-2 more talent points. Same is true on the Enhance tree. If you want to pick up Focused Insight, then you’re losing Lashing Flames or something else.

NOT that Focused Insight would fix enhance healing, but at least having the option to take it without foregoing 5% of your damage or more would be nice.

1 Like

Actually wouldn’t hate this. It’s not game breaking and gives them something unique.

So true, and instant clone for feral. Just needs it to be viable.

1 Like

I was playing hpriest/enh 2s for the last few days of the season and it was the most fun comp I’ve healed in a long time. I know it’s a common weak answer but everyone is going to have to be patient until tier is fully accessible and see how it feels again. I get that a lot of tier is the same this season for people but blizz more than likely won’t do any balance til about then.

1 Like

This would not be balanced. I can already shear people for wins even if it’s a 2 sec lockout. Insta hex would probably make enh one of the most broken specs in the game.

Unironic skill issue

1 Like

Why? It still has a 30 second recast (15 with a talent). That seems balanced enough.

Hex has a cast time and a long delay before it can be cast again whereas cyclone and sheep can be spammed nonstop.

Would you rather have Hex keep the current cast time but be spammable like cyclone?

Because an insta 6 second cc from range is broken. And unlike trap, I don’t have to aim it.

Insta hex would not be good for the game at all. I would be 300 points above my skill cap if I had something like that.

They need to make it so enhance doesn’t have to choose to use maelstrom on instant lightning bolt or an instant self-heal. Yea, when enhance was overpowered way back in the day this was a way to keep them in check. But now it’s destroying the spec.

There’s a PvP talent that lets you do both and it’s not very good.

Okay, fine.

But let it be spammable like cyclone. Why keep the long 30 sec recast timer on it? Sure, it has a longer range then cyclone, but it doesn’t give immunity like cyclone does.