Enhance having no enhancements

it’s literally in the spec name and we now have 0 buffs or anything to offer besides lust which is offered by other classes that also offer other things. Impossible to get into raids or myth+ because the spec is useless. I remember when people wanted to bring enhance for windfury totem or at least AP buff and whatever that stormcharge totem thing was back in MoP. Now we’re trash and don’t even fit the name. Awful spec design. been playing enh since MoP, and this is BY FAR the least amount of fun I’ve had playing this game :slight_smile:

3 Likes

It’s called Enhancement because the spec is about constantly mashing one button while reapplying the same 1 to 3 self buffs over and over again (two of which used to be 1 hour buffs). You’re enhancing yourself, not other people.

1 Like

It is a shame we used to buff groups with totems and yea we were enhancing others as well as ourselves but Blizzard with their prune removed the Enhance out of Enhancement. Then giving Blood Lust to mages and hunters. Again removing our uniqueness.

Personally they should give us a buff that only we can give to add to the group like monks do with melee dps and dh with magic dps increase debuffs. And either remove timewarp from mages and the ability from hunters to do lust or give us part of their tool kit. Like give us a blink or something.

It’s not even class design. Every enhance I see, if I do see them in raid, just pull extremely low numbers it’s almost griefing to play enh over ele.

That damage is moreso reflective of those players than the spec itself.

It’s damage is fine, the design is what most people find issue with.

(PvE)

2 Likes

Id have to agree. Enhance is the least fun its been since I started in BC.

MOP, especially 5.4, were the golden days.

1 Like

the damage isn’t even bad. I pull around 50k single target on boss fights, which is more than most kids in heroic right now. the point is, no one wants to take us into groups because we offer nothing.

yea you do in this bad class design you have attacks that waste a gcd to buff other attacks.

Well, you do have some things that enhance other people, but it’s not like you’d think. lol

you have attacks that waste a gcd to buff other attacks really bad spec design.

We offer an interrupt, a aoe stun, another aoe interrupt (sundering), earth elemental if a tank dies, offheals (to the party or say last boss in ToS), a slow, a fear break, very good at dealing with the explosive affix, temporary group movement buff, earthshield and probably a few more I haven’t thought off,

Theres plenty we offer, but people watch these morons on youtube saying how enhancement is bad, and they take the information, which is ment for very high m+ or world first mythic raiding race and use it for +3 dungeon runs, I get declined to about 98% of groups I try joining despite being 455ilvl. And that applies to mythics as low as +3s.

Tl;dr we offer plenty

2 Likes

but we don’t offer “enhancement”

I wish WoW would partly go back to the dps/tank/heal/support role of classes just a little bit.

Ok, but point being that almost all (if not all) of that can be done by ele and ele will still pull higher dps in most situations besides PvP.

For example, you covered sundering. Ele has EQ which is baseline for 50 maelstrom that covers a decent sized area, does a decent amount of damage, and has a chance for ministuns every time they take damage, not to mention you can stack multiple earthquakes.

Don’t get me wrong, I want enhancement to be viable again coz I used to love the spec back in WotLK, Cata, and the very small part of MoP that I played, but at this point, ele can do almost everything enh can, better.

So we went from enhancement has nothing to enhancement can do everything elemental can. Get your io score up, and you’ll be fine. Just because you get declined once doesnt mean its because you’re enhancement. Maybe they want ranged, maybe something else.

it also says in the class description that enhancement is “A totemic warrior…” but there are not offensive totem abilities for the spec.

You’re basically a fury warrior with more steps but no pay out.

2 Likes