Enhance 11.0.5 Changes 09/11/2024

I hope it is, I’m not denying a normalisation is needed, especially since it can procfrom both LB and CL, either should have same chance. Just saying it might be intentional, though o expect it’s one of those bugs that each CL target counts as separate instance.

That’s definitely one of the major reasons for the creation of this talent.

Storm and lava lash don’t really like each other much, this gives the option to spread shock without speccing into lash, but it also feels really nice for elementalist. It’s just a nice button to press.

I agree, however there is an issue of Hailstorm being tied to Lava Lash path… Would be nice if this was addressed so we can acces the AoE node (or at least the Hailstorm portion of it) while skipping Lava Lash completely in a Storm build.

3 Likes

Please consider making the doomwinds animation a bit more visible. I like the idea of it but it’s a bit underwhelming. I wish it looked a bit more like the old fury of air.

Also, maybe just my bad opinion but I like the old wind strike animations better.

Love the addition of voltaic surge but the animation is more like earth/lightning than fire/lightning.

Overall these are pretty minor comments and I’m loving the direction of enh with this iteration.

Also, with my testing it doesn’t seem like arc discharge LBs and even prim wave LBs have a chance to proc asc. Not sure if it’s intentional or not. Would be nice of they did

1 Like

This is one of my issues as well. Elementalist build has pretty much everything within easy reach without any real filler talents, where storm build is all over the talent tree. Swirling maelstrom requires you either take ice strike, which is extremely lackluster without hailstorm, or 2 pts into lava lash and fire nova/hailstorm, which you can’t really do since storm requires so many talent points. Stormflurry you either do one of the above or take sunder, no clue why it’s over in fire/earth land, same goes for ascendance.

Primordial wave sub talents are now not worth taking. Either rework them or replace primordial wave as a capstone.