Enh pve talents

What are the good talents now for Enh pve?

Are they all more or less equal?

Thanks!

I do well with Hot Hand, Landslide, Spirit Wolf, Searing Assault, Feral Lunge, Sundering, and Elemental Spirits.

1 Like

The same talents that were previously best are currently best as well.

3/2/?/1/?/3/3
From left to right, top to bottom.
|1|2|3|
|1|2|3|
|1|2|3|
|1|2|3|
|1|2|3|
|1|2|3|
|1|2|3|

?'s can be whatever you feel is the best choice for you. I chose 1 for both of them. When used correctly, this build provides the highest dps output.

1 Like

According to Icy Veins they say nothing has really changed, maybe some things could be taken. I looked up some of the top Enhance shamans in the US server and found most of them are running Boulder fist and Landslide. As for tier 4 (Level 60) damage is still being played around with the top shamans as well but I personally feel searing assault is still the best option. I tried overcharge and more often than not I forget about it. I also find sundering to be too good for being part of our opener to look at the other potential options. The hard stun is too good for dungeons too.

I think this will change… either by encounter, play style, or opinion. [Boulderfist and Landslide possibly Earthen Spike] Our talents now open some options on dps min/max. Icy Veins for enh is not really updated yet.

OP: 8.1 Uldir logs show more then a few are already switching. Next raid… who knows. I am not saying x>y at all but do not expect a clear answer for awhile.

Just logged a heroic tonight with boulderfirst and landslide. Feel free to review. I felt VERY strong sometimes then maelstrom dry other times. I tried to use rockbiter more and liked it. Rockbiter usage increase and doing a little more dps made “mechanic break offs” a little more enjoyable at range. I was able to reengage with maelstrom more often. My dps on avg looked higher. I added almost 1K to my best fetid (23.5k dps) which is a fight I push as a gauge of cds/dps for any personal testing.

TLDR:
Boulderfist, Landslide is worth a review. Strength of earth is a plus/must. A lot of top logs are also using earthen spike to add % physical/nature damage (rock/SS).

Hi, I am currently running BF + LS + Fury of Air + Earthen Spike
I swapped sundering for fury bc i seem to pull a little more dps overall (about .3k-.5k). Im still not sure about the talent choice but this seems to be working out pretty good for me (14.2k-14.5k sustained with fury vs 13.8-14.2k sustained with sundering)

PD: Im also running Strength of the Earth azerite trait (only 1 unfortunately). Basically Im trying to weave anything in between rockbiters to get this extra damage, which makes up 8-10% of my overall dps (also, fury of the air makes up nearly 10% of my damage consistently compared to sundering doing in between 6%-14%)

I really hope that the change with the one azerite trait that we got will be worth when stacking that trait.

I really do.

As for the Maelstrom issues we’ve been having, I’d love your assistance and opinions on the thread we have going. The more traction we get to potentially change us to be more consistent is… well… great.

Give it a read when you get a free minute.

Wait, so i should be taking ascendance rather than earthen spike?

So for my gear currently the best build for single target is Boulderfist, landslide, (null), overcharge, (null), sundering, and earthern spike. this is the build that sims the best. but i hate the playstyle and i use what Prophet said above the old build with lighting sheild and forceful winds.