Engineering help?

Hey, I’m a returning player and Engineering is completely different than what I remember. I’m just trying to get the Glider recipes and what hastens your speed briefly. Can anyone point me in the right direction? I see it looks like things are divided up by expansion now. And gliders might be part of the Pandarian expac? But how to you learn the glider recipe?

Yes, the glider is part of Panda Land so you’d need to level Pandaria Engineering up to 25 points to learn it. You can find more info on Wowhead (especially in the comments area which I’ve linked).

1 Like

Very helpful. Thank you.

1 Like

Nitro boost engineering belt tinker requires Northrend engineering level 30. This is the speed boost that sometimes blows up on you.

Legion Engineering also provides Gunshoes, which is a consumable that can be bought on the AH. It rockets you forward at insane speeds. To stop you have to cancel the buff.
https://www.wowhead.com/item=132516/gunshoes

There is a back-tinker goblin glider which is the Pandaria item described above but also a goblin glider kit consumable which can be bought on the AH and is created by WoD engineering

2 Likes